IndiaDivine.org

double poo

Rate this topic

Guest guest

its much much much to nice to be at work today.....

sunny...

suppose to hit 70F

sun is shining

and i'm sitting in a dumb office

looking out into the courtyard

and..

suppose to rain

sunday

monday

tuesday

ok...i demand to talk to a manager....

on a plus note....

had some yummy food from golden lotus last nite....

spring rolls

2 orders of " drumsticks "

veggie chow mein

and carmelized " chicken "

now..someone rescue me from work...

" NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may

have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this

without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor

protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President. "

fraggle wrote:

> its much much much to nice to be at work today..... sunny... suppose

> to hit 70F sun is shining

We'll take a walk outside in your honor, Frag.

> on a plus note.... had some yummy food from golden lotus last

> nite.... spring rolls 2 orders of " drumsticks " veggie chow mein and

> carmelized " chicken "

Where's that, then?

serene

downtown oakland...

go there at least once a week...

vegan vietnamese...(well..mostly vegan...)

on franklin and 13th....

>serene <serene

>Feb 24, 2006 8:55 AM

>

>Re: double poo

>

>

>> on a plus note.... had some yummy food from golden lotus last

>> nite.... spring rolls 2 orders of " drumsticks " veggie chow mein and

>> carmelized " chicken "

>

>Where's that, then?

>

>serene

>

>

>To send an email to -

>

Stop whinging, had to wait an extra 3/4 of an hour for my train in the freezing cold this morning, Snow was a nice touch..........how do you like them apples........ Now SMILE.................... Cider? did someone mention cider? The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: its much much much to nice to be at work today.....sunny...suppose to hit 70Fsun is shiningand i'm sitting in a dumb officelooking out into the courtyardand..suppose to rainsundaymondaytuesdayok...i demand to talk to a manager....on a plus note....had some yummy food from golden lotus last nite....spring rolls2 orders of "drumsticks"veggie chow meinand

carmelized "chicken"now..someone rescue me from work..."NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."To send an email to -

Wasn't the weather cooler than it should have been recently?

Jo

-

" fraggle " <EBbrewpunx

Friday, February 24, 2006 4:38 PM

double poo

> its much much much to nice to be at work today.....

> sunny...

> suppose to hit 70F

> sun is shining

>

> and i'm sitting in a dumb office

> looking out into the courtyard

>

> and..

> suppose to rain

> sunday

> monday

> tuesday

>

> ok...i demand to talk to a manager....

>

> on a plus note....

> had some yummy food from golden lotus last nite....

> spring rolls

> 2 orders of " drumsticks "

> veggie chow mein

> and carmelized " chicken "

>

>

>

> now..someone rescue me from work...

>

>

>

> " NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security

Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They

may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no

recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current

President. "

>

>

> To send an email to -

>

The snow was good - but not enough of it!

Jo

-

peter hurd

Friday, February 24, 2006 7:24 PM

Re: double poo

Stop whinging, had to wait an extra 3/4 of an hour for my train in the freezing cold this morning, Snow was a nice touch..........how do you like them apples........

Now SMILE....................

Cider? did someone mention cider?

The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

its much much much to nice to be at work today.....sunny...suppose to hit 70Fsun is shiningand i'm sitting in a dumb officelooking out into the courtyardand..suppose to rainsundaymondaytuesdayok...i demand to talk to a manager....on a plus note....had some yummy food from golden lotus last nite....spring rolls2 orders of "drumsticks"veggie chow meinand carmelized "chicken"now..someone rescue me from work..."NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."To send an email to -

yeah..but yer welsh...you like the snow....

it slows down the english invaders..... peter hurd Feb 24, 2006 2:24 PM Re: double poo

Stop whinging, had to wait an extra 3/4 of an hour for my train in the freezing cold this morning, Snow was a nice touch..........how do you like them apples........

Now SMILE....................

Cider? did someone mention cider?

The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

its much much much to nice to be at work today.....sunny...suppose to hit 70Fsun is shiningand i'm sitting in a dumb officelooking out into the courtyardand..suppose to rainsundaymondaytuesdayok...i demand to talk to a manager....on a plus note....had some yummy food from golden lotus last nite....spring rolls2 orders of "drumsticks"veggie chow meinand carmelized "chicken"now..someone rescue me from work..."NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."To send an email to -

yeah

all last week was way below normal.....

showery...blustery....

ickles...

got cold all across the country.....

(granted, it was like below zero in chicago...)

>jo <jo.heartwork

>Feb 24, 2006 2:27 PM

>

>Re: double poo

>

>Wasn't the weather cooler than it should have been recently?

>

>Jo

>

>-

> " fraggle " <EBbrewpunx

>

>Friday, February 24, 2006 4:38 PM

> double poo

>

" NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may

have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this

without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor

protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President. "

well dont go in to work then phone up sick fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: its much much much to nice to be at work today.....sunny...suppose to hit 70Fsun is shiningand i'm sitting in a dumb officelooking out into the courtyardand..suppose to rainsundaymondaytuesdayok...i demand to talk to a manager....on a plus note....had some yummy food from golden lotus last nite....spring rolls2 orders of "drumsticks"veggie chow meinand carmelized "chicken"now..someone rescue me from work..."NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to

call for the impeachment of the current President."

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.

YES IT WAS! :(

We hit about -10 early in the week and with the windchill it was -30!

Then yesterday, 50 degrees.

Suppose to be cold again starting today. By the time Peter gets here

it will be pretty cold again with possible snow. Or so they say.

Weird weather.

Nikki

, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

>

> yeah

> all last week was way below normal.....

> showery...blustery....

> ickles...

> got cold all across the country.....

> (granted, it was like below zero in chicago...)

Nah, poor sheep up on the mountains dont like it much. Windy as anything today. Wot u goin to LA for? not dangerous enough around where you live or what?..dont wear a red hankerchief out of your back pocket! The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: yeah..but yer welsh...you like the snow.... it slows down the english invaders..... peter hurd Feb 24, 2006 2:24 PM Re: double poo Stop whinging, had to wait an extra 3/4 of an hour for my train in the freezing cold this morning, Snow was a nice touch..........how do you

like them apples........ Now SMILE.................... Cider? did someone mention cider? The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: its much much much to nice to be at work today.....sunny...suppose to hit 70Fsun is shiningand i'm sitting in a dumb officelooking out into the courtyardand..suppose to rainsundaymondaytuesdayok...i demand to talk to a manager....on a plus note....had some yummy food from golden lotus last nite....spring rolls2 orders of "drumsticks"veggie chow meinand carmelized "chicken"now..someone rescue me from work..."NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National

Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."To send an email to -

oh..there's some big *punk* fest she wants to go see down there.....

all day saturday

but

a. i've seen all those bands..over and over..and back when they were good

b. shows in LA basically, well..suck...

1. too much attitude

2. to much security

3. too much ridiculous violence

c. bands on reunion tours bug....you broke up..stay broekn up...make room for new blood(well..soy blood...)

as for the handkerchief...i assume you mean crips stuff...

i use to wear all sorts of bandanas around my legs way back when ....yeah...it caused problems sometimes...ah well

but...

red hankerchief in a abck pocket means something REAL different in other...ummm..alternative cultures peter hurd Feb 25, 2006 8:24 AM Re: double poo

Nah, poor sheep up on the mountains dont like it much.

Windy as anything today.

Wot u goin to LA for? not dangerous enough around where you live or what?..dont wear a red hankerchief out of your back pocket!

The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

yeah..but yer welsh...you like the snow....

it slows down the english invaders.....

"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."

here ya go peter

http://www.britishinvasion.us/-----Original Message----- peter hurd Feb 25, 2006 8:24 AM Re: double poo

Windy as anything today.

Wot u goin to LA for? not dangerous enough around where you live or what?..dont wear a red hankerchief out of your back pocket!

The Valley Vegan............

"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."

yeah....but...need to save up all my time off for various trips this spring...

i actually don't have enough time saved up to even cover the trip planned at the end of march.... louis stott Feb 24, 2006 9:26 PM Re: double poo well dont go in to work then phone up sick fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

its much much much to nice to be at work today.....sunny...suppose to hit 70Fsun is shiningand i'm sitting in a dumb officelooking out into the courtyardand..suppose to rainsundaymondaytuesdayok...i demand to talk to a manager....on a plus note....had some yummy food from golden lotus last nite....spring rolls2 orders of "drumsticks"veggie chow meinand carmelized "chicken"now..someone rescue me from work..."NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre. To send an email to -

Hope you make it out in one piece! how times have changed, GBH Headlining? well well, only recognised about 3 other names on the bill, must be gettin old! Have a great time, let us know how it goes...... The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: here ya go peter http://www.britishinvasion.us/-----Original Message----- peter hurd Feb 25, 2006 8:24 AM Re: double poo Nah, poor sheep up on the mountains dont like it much. Windy as anything today. Wot u goin to LA for? not dangerous

enough around where you live or what?..dont wear a red hankerchief out of your back pocket! The Valley Vegan............ "NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President." Peter H

Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail

hmmmmm....the top 8 bands are old English bands.... peter hurd Feb 25, 2006 12:03 PM Re: double poo

Hope you make it out in one piece! how times have changed, GBH Headlining? well well, only recognised about 3 other names on the bill, must be gettin old!

Have a great time, let us know how it goes......

The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

here ya go peter

http://www.britishinvasion.us/-----Original Message----- peter hurd Feb 25, 2006 8:24 AM Re: double poo

Windy as anything today.

The Valley Vegan............ "NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."

Peter H

Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail To send an email to -

Old 2nd devision bands! why are so many old punk bands clinging on to their former glory ( some never were that big/good to start with ), some don`t even have the original line ups. Sad realy, UK Subs/Stiff Little Fingers / Vibrators etc, although I have heard that the Buzzcocks are actualy still quite good? I`m no expert on punk, but there are some new bands that I quite like ( Explosion / Phineas Guge / Adequate seven ( not realy punk, but what the hell ). You might like to have a look at the following link, its like a trip down memory lane! http://www.punk77.co.uk/linkpage/punkbands.htm The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: hmmmmm....the top 8 bands are old English bands.... peter hurd Feb 25, 2006 12:03 PM Re: double poo Hope you make it out in one piece! how times have changed, GBH Headlining? well well, only recognised about 3 other names on the bill, must be gettin old! Have a great time, let us know how it goes...... The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: here ya go peter http://www.britishinvasion.us/-----Original Message----- peter hurd Feb

25, 2006 8:24 AM Re: double poo Nah, poor sheep up on the mountains dont like it much. Windy as anything today. Wot u goin to LA for? not dangerous enough around where you live or what?..dont wear a red hankerchief out of your back pocket! The Valley Vegan............ "NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President." Peter H Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail To send an email to -

Hi Nikki

I reckon the cold weather is following Peter around :-)

BB

Jo

-

" earthstrm " <earthstorm

Saturday, February 25, 2006 2:20 PM

> YES IT WAS! :(

> We hit about -10 early in the week and with the windchill it was -30!

> Then yesterday, 50 degrees.

>

> Suppose to be cold again starting today. By the time Peter gets here

> it will be pretty cold again with possible snow. Or so they say.

>

> Weird weather.

>

> Nikki

cart you do a bit of over time then untill you have saved it up ??fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: yeah....but...need to save up all my time off for various trips this spring... i actually don't have enough time saved up to even cover the trip planned at the end of march.... louis stott Feb 24, 2006 9:26 PM Re: double poo well dont go in to work then phone up sick fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: its much much much to nice to be at work

today.....sunny...suppose to hit 70Fsun is shiningand i'm sitting in a dumb officelooking out into the courtyardand..suppose to rainsundaymondaytuesdayok...i demand to talk to a manager....on a plus note....had some yummy food from golden lotus last nite....spring rolls2 orders of "drumsticks"veggie chow meinand carmelized "chicken"now..someone rescue me from work..."NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President." To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre. To send an email to -

Hi Jo

Well he better leave it on the plane this Wed! ;)

BB

Nikki

, " jo " <jo.heartwork wrote:

>

> Hi Nikki

>

> I reckon the cold weather is following Peter around :-)

>

> BB

> Jo

>

its quite common fer bands to get back togther after being apart fer a decade er more

me..i find it ..distasteful...to say the least

but..the world hasn't started to revolve around me...yet...so wot can ya do eh?

:)

as a matter of fact...i'm working a Varukers show this wednesday.....

haven't seen the buzzcocks in quite a long time, so, can't comment on how they sound...

sorry...dunno the bands you mentioned....phineas whositz er wotever....

las ttime i saw SLF, like 88 er 89, they were pretty horrid

(tho, not as bad as seeing Sham 69 around the same time..they had two sythesizers......it was appalling)

cheers

fraggle peter hurd Feb 25, 2006 1:15 PM Re: double poo

Old 2nd devision bands!

why are so many old punk bands clinging on to their former glory ( some never were that big/good to start with ), some don`t even have the original line ups. Sad realy, UK Subs/Stiff Little Fingers / Vibrators etc, although I have heard that the Buzzcocks are actualy still quite good? I`m no expert on punk, but there are some new bands that I quite like ( Explosion / Phineas Guge / Adequate seven ( not realy punk, but what the hell ).

You might like to have a look at the following link, its like a trip down memory lane!

http://www.punk77.co.uk/linkpage/punkbands.htm

The Valley Vegan..............

HI Nikki

I hope so :-)

Jo

-

" earthstrm " <earthstorm

Sunday, February 26, 2006 7:49 PM

> Hi Jo

>

> Well he better leave it on the plane this Wed! ;)

>

> BB

> Nikki

well..overtime won't help me with time off

and, we generally aren't allowed over time at the place i'm employed with....o: Re: double poo cart you do a bit of over time then untill you have saved it up ??fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

yeah....but...need to save up all my time off for various trips this spring...

i actually don't have enough time saved up to even cover the trip planned at the end of march.... louis stott Feb 24, 2006 9:26 PM Re: double poo well dont go in to work then phone up sick fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

its much much much to nice to be at work today.....sunny...suppose to hit 70Fsun is shiningand i'm sitting in a dumb officelooking out into the courtyardand..suppose to rainsundaymondaytuesdayok...i demand to talk to a manager....on a plus note....had some yummy food from golden lotus last nite....spring rolls2 orders of "drumsticks"veggie chow meinand carmelized "chicken"now..someone rescue me from work..."NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre. To send an email to -