IndiaDivine.org

next week

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

we are sooooooooooooo gonna have to bring our own foodstuffs..

http://www.happycow.net/north_america/usa/arizona/grand_canyon/index.html

" NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may

have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this

without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor

protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President. "

Guest guest

I guess you wont be goin to Austen Texas for the south by south west then?, dont know what the hell Morrisey will be eating! The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: we are sooooooooooooo gonna have to bring our own foodstuffs..http://www.happycow.net/north_america/usa/arizona/grand_canyon/index.html"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."To send an email to -

Guest guest

actually i think austin has a number of vegetarian places...not a huge ungawdly amount..but a few...

i'm sure morrisey will have all his stuff catered tho!

:)

unfortunately...austin happens to be surrounded by the rest of Tejas....

no thank you

and, we are going nowhere near Tejas....

finally...nah..SxSW ain't my cup of beer....don't care for 99% of the bands...

too Indy/emo/alt country fer my liking

*shrug*

to each thine own

fraggle peter hurd Mar 14, 2006 12:36 PM Re: next week

I guess you wont be goin to Austen Texas for the south by south west then?, dont know what the hell Morrisey will be eating!

The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

we are sooooooooooooo gonna have to bring our own foodstuffs..http://www.happycow.net/north_america/usa/arizona/grand_canyon/index.html"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."To send an email to -

Guest guest

Stop the shrugging mister!, I`m sure that out of the 10,000 or so bands there , that you could find one or two per night that you could watch?, just have to close the nostrils to all that roasted cow flesh/ animal parts being consumed. Oh P.S. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA The Valley Vegan....................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: actually i think austin has a number of vegetarian places...not a huge ungawdly amount..but a few... i'm sure morrisey will have all his stuff catered tho! :) unfortunately...austin happens to be surrounded by the rest of Tejas.... no thank you and, we are going nowhere near Tejas....

finally...nah..SxSW ain't my cup of beer....don't care for 99% of the bands... too Indy/emo/alt country fer my liking *shrug* to each thine own fraggle peter hurd Mar 14, 2006 12:36 PM Re: next week I guess you wont be goin to Austen Texas for the south by south west then?, dont know what the hell Morrisey will be eating! The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: we are sooooooooooooo gonna have to bring our own foodstuffs..http://www.happycow.net/north_america/usa/arizona/grand_canyon/index.html"NOTICE: Due to

Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."To send an email to -

Guest guest

sorta a horrid average ain't it?

1-2 bands out of thousands...and stuck in the middle of texas...

while i can find something i like here almost any night of the week....

and food to boot

ah well..tis all moot

in a week..we'll be headin east...bravin the wilds of the grand canyon....4 corners region..and the mojave desert...006 12:53 PM Re: next week

Stop the shrugging mister!, I`m sure that out of the 10,000 or so bands there , that you could find one or two per night that you could watch?, just have to close the nostrils to all that roasted cow flesh/ animal parts being consumed.

Oh P.S. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The Valley Vegan....................

"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."

Guest guest

Sounds nice in a barren sorta way! keep off the peyote! The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: sorta a horrid average ain't it? 1-2 bands out of thousands...and stuck in the middle of texas... while i can find something i like here almost any night of the week.... and food to boot ah well..tis all moot in a week..we'll be headin east...bravin the wilds of the grand canyon....4 corners region..and the mojave desert...006 12:53 PM Re: next week Stop the shrugging mister!, I`m sure that out of the 10,000 or so

bands there , that you could find one or two per night that you could watch?, just have to close the nostrils to all that roasted cow flesh/ animal parts being consumed. Oh P.S. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA The Valley Vegan.................... "NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative

oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.

Guest guest

be nice to get away

do some camping/hiking

maybe find a few brewpubs we haven't visited

:) peter hurd Mar 14, 2006 1:06 PM Re: next week

Sounds nice in a barren sorta way! keep off the peyote!

The Valley Vegan..............

"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."

Guest guest

I am so glad that you are going to see Morrissey,

I have loved him since the late 80's when I was a teen.

he is not going to my city, and I have not seen him since

the 90's. I am so jealous.

have fun!

, peter hurd <swpgh01 wrote:

>

> Stop the shrugging mister!, I`m sure that out of the 10,000 or so

bands there , that you could find one or two per night that you could

watch?, just have to close the nostrils to all that roasted cow flesh/

animal parts being consumed.

>

> Oh P.S. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>

> The Valley Vegan....................

>

> fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

> actually i think austin has a number of vegetarian

places...not a huge ungawdly amount..but a few...

> i'm sure morrisey will have all his stuff catered tho!

> :)

Guest guest

wow,

mojave desert!

I hope that you stop at a health food store and load up on

persishable-non foods. It can be tough out there.

once we where in the middle of some arizona desert and

found a store with three cans in it and a psycho person.

did you fix your camera yet? I would love to see pictures of

your trip :)

Guest guest

no..haven't done anything with the camera yet....

going to whole foods tonite..get fruit and such.....

we don't plan on staying anywhere near any sort of " civilization " in arizona....

heck..it would be weird....they allow smoking everywhere in the grand canyon

state....

but..we'll do fine...

:)

lotsa desert camping

fraggle

>Anouk Sickler <zurumato

>Mar 15, 2006 9:49 PM

>

> Re: next week

>

>wow,

>mojave desert!

>I hope that you stop at a health food store and load up on

>persishable-non foods. It can be tough out there.

>once we where in the middle of some arizona desert and

>found a store with three cans in it and a psycho person.

>

>did you fix your camera yet? I would love to see pictures of

>your trip :)

>

>

>

>

>

>To send an email to -

>

Guest guest

Hi Anouk~

How much were they charging for the psycho person? ;)

Nikki

, " Anouk Sickler " <zurumato

wrote:

>

> wow,

> mojave desert!

> I hope that you stop at a health food store and load up on

> persishable-non foods. It can be tough out there.

> once we where in the middle of some arizona desert and

> found a store with three cans in it and a psycho person.

>

> did you fix your camera yet? I would love to see pictures of

> your trip :)

>

Guest guest

Did I miss something? who is going to see Morrisey? The Valley Vegan.................. I would go out tonight but I dont have a thing to weaaaaaarrAnouk Sickler <zurumato wrote: I am so glad that you are going to see Morrissey, I have loved him since the late 80's when I was a teen. he is not going to my city, and I have not seen him sincethe 90's. I am so jealous. have fun! , peter hurd wrote:>> Stop the shrugging mister!, I`m sure that out of the 10,000 or sobands there , that you could find one or two per night that you couldwatch?, just have to close the nostrils to all that roasted cow flesh/animal parts being consumed.> > Oh P.S.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA> > The Valley Vegan....................> > fraggle wrote:> actually i think austin has a number of vegetarianplaces...not a huge ungawdly amount..but a few...> i'm sure morrisey will have all his stuff catered tho!> :)To send an email to -