IndiaDivine.org

Pagan questionnaire - if you are

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Just one of my many personas, some are non gratis............... How about you? The Valley Vegan............ Peter <metalscarab wrote: Hi Peter >and as for her taste in women..........well need I say more? Hmmm.... so, presumably you're known as Peter only at weekends? ;-) BB PeterPeter H

Cars NEW - sell your car and browse thousands of new and used cars online search now

Guest guest

Been through what? The Valley Vegan............Peter <metalscarab wrote: Hi Peter >Your with my wife?, I thought she had just popped out to the shops? mind you that was 3 years ago..................... You really do have a mental block on this one, don't you.... I'm sure this is about the 4th time we've been through it!!!! BB PeterTo send an email to - Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.

Guest guest

Hi Fraggle

>didn't the name of the underworld become synonomous with the god tho?

>hades the god came first...then the name of the underworld/afterlife place become hades...

I think it was referred to as "the doman of Hades", which some people chose to shorten to Hades... but I don't think the Greeks themselves ever called it just "Hades".

BB

Peter