IndiaDivine.org

Garbanzo silliness

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

bacchus no...

i just remembered he said that, or something like it when i saw him last year, and looked it up.... peter hurd Mar 21, 2006 1:11 PM Re: Re: Garbanzo silliness

Do you have a photographic memory?

THe Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

"Every breath we take we share with all living things in our environment. Each breath of air we take has elements in it which the dinosaurs, Julius Caesar, Joan of Arc and Gandhi all breathed."

David Suzuki peter hurd Mar 21, 2006 11:33 AM Re: Re: Garbanzo silliness

Hey Anouk we are all atoms, and if Einstein was right we will be around for ever in one form or another, so maybe its a kind of re-incarnation without sentience?

Every person you meet, every step you take, you have played a part in a bigger picture, it may be just a bit part, but the show couldn't go on without you.

The Valley Vegan.....................Anouk Sickler <zurumato wrote:

I was feeling this way, like you, very philosophicaland coming to the realization that one day I will no longer be, I will disappear, not be anywhere, my voice will no longer be heard, and my eyes will not see.I heard the stillness of my absence. and it is ok, I am glad that when I was sperm and my other halfegg.. where able to come into this world and be here for a little while.to visit.the things that I will take with me are not tangible norcan they be written or spoken in words, just like me they are nothing. that is no thing. one of them is the magic and the happiness that nature brings me..because I am her and she is me. it seems impossible, but it isn't really to think that I will not die,simply became something else, perhaps a star, perhaps a dog, perhaps a plant. and if I don't that's ok too. I can die tommorrow because I haveexperience love today. , peter hurd wrote:>> Sorry, but my life is half over, I dont want to waste the rest ofit, however, each to his/he own...................> > The Valley Vegan...............> > serene wrote: > So now and then in a hummus thread, someone will say that the way to> get really smooth hummus is to peel the garbanzos. > > Yeah. As if.> To send an email to -