IndiaDivine.org

SHOUTING

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Louis

You may not be aware that using Capital Locks is considered to be shouting,

and is rude. We do try to keep things polite on this list. All views are

welcome but best put in an adult, polite way.

Jo

Guest guest

hi jo no i did not know about the c,locks mean im shouting out at someone . and i mean it .... i did not .know ..... so sorry jo <jo.heartwork wrote: LouisYou may not be aware that using Capital Locks is considered to be shouting,and is rude. We do try to keep things polite on this list. All views arewelcome but best put in an adult, polite way.Jo

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.

Guest guest

That's okay - I wondered if maybe you had not realised.

Jo

-

louis stott

Thursday, March 23, 2006 1:34 PM

Re: SHOUTING

hi jo

no i did not know about the c,locks mean im shouting out at someone . and i mean it .... i did not .know ..... so sorry

jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

LouisYou may not be aware that using Capital Locks is considered to be shouting,and is rude. We do try to keep things polite on this list. All views arewelcome but best put in an adult, polite way.Jo

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.

Guest guest

all ok ta very much but if you see any more things iv done ron please point them out to me ta louisjo <jo.heartwork wrote: That's okay - I wondered if maybe you had not realised. Jo - louis stott Sent:

Thursday, March 23, 2006 1:34 PM Re: SHOUTING hi jo no i did not know about the c,locks mean im shouting out at someone . and i mean it .... i did not .know ..... so sorry jo <jo.heartwork wrote: LouisYou may not be aware that using Capital Locks is considered to be shouting,and is rude. We do try to keep things polite on this list. All views arewelcome but best put in an adult, polite way.Jo To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security

Centre.

Photos – NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a photo.