IndiaDivine.org

VeGan Potluck. Sunday 23rd April. And............. Travel. Gujarat. Ahmedabad. july

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hi...

VEGAN POTLUCK.

12.30 pm onwards...sunday...23rd april.

8,pullum st. birkenhead. auckland, new zealand.

all welcome...

!!! if you are still reading... at the last potluck at billy and alice's, (march 26th ) excellent, company food and conversation,

we decided we would do one a month for a while. the next one is at the above address. all welcome. put it in your diary.

vegan pot luck is the best food u will taste anywhere in the world!

===================

============

=====

Gujaret,

INDIA.

home of Mahatma Gandhi, vegetarianism and

non-violence.

jesse and i are both quite strongly thinking of the possibility of heading to Gujarat in july...

maybe you will be there?

in Ahmedabad, 90% of the population are vegetarian. Only Muslims and people from outside Gujarat "take meat".

Gujarat has a large Jain culture, Jains are the most animal caring religion on the planet.

these are the original animal rightists, who date back 3,500 + years.

Jainism is the nearest religion to vegan thinking.

so it will be interesting.

the date being considered is july 1st.

it will be great to see Gujarat people prepare food,

they are such artists... with the way they use herbs and spices.

this will be my third visit to India, but first to Gujarat.

this was just a ramble to let u know really....

peace

colin

Guest guest

Colin that trip sounds wonderful, and very interesting. I have a

question about your potluck. I want to start a veg group in my area

but I don't know where to start. I was thinking of putting an ad in

our local paper and invite people to a local coffee house and see how

many replies I get? Then as a group we could decide how we want to

direct things. I live in NJ,USA, not exactly a hot bed of

vegetarianism. How did you start your group? :) Kris --- In

, " Colin Sky " <colinsky wrote:

>

> hi...

>

> VEGAN POTLUCK.

> 12.30 pm onwards...sunday...23rd april.

> 8,pullum st. birkenhead. auckland, new zealand.

> all welcome...

>

>

> !!! if you are still reading... at the last potluck at billy and

alice's, (march 26th ) excellent, company food and conversation,

> we decided we would do one a month for a while. the next one is at

the above address. all welcome. put it in your diary.

>

>

> vegan pot luck is the best food u will taste anywhere in the world!

> ===================

> ============

> =====

> Gujaret,

> INDIA.

>

> home of Mahatma Gandhi, vegetarianism and

> non-violence.

>

> jesse and i are both quite strongly thinking of the possibility of

heading to Gujarat in july...

> maybe you will be there?

>

> in Ahmedabad, 90% of the population are vegetarian. Only Muslims

and people from outside Gujarat " take meat " .

>

> Gujarat has a large Jain culture, Jains are the most animal caring

religion on the planet.

> these are the original animal rightists, who date back 3,500 +

years.

> Jainism is the nearest religion to vegan thinking.

> so it will be interesting.

>

>

> the date being considered is july 1st.

>

> it will be great to see Gujarat people prepare food,

> they are such artists... with the way they use herbs and spices.

>

> this will be my third visit to India, but first to Gujarat.

>

> this was just a ramble to let u know really....

>

>

> peace

>

> colin

>

Guest guest

Hi Colin, Sounds great, all I need is a few grand spare for me , wife and the kids! hope you have fun.........................maybe one day? Th Valley Vegan...............Colin Sky <colinsky wrote: hi... VEGAN POTLUCK. 12.30 pm onwards...sunday...23rd april. 8,pullum st. birkenhead. auckland, new zealand. all welcome... !!! if you are still reading... at the last potluck at billy and alice's, (march

26th ) excellent, company food and conversation, we decided we would do one a month for a while. the next one is at the above address. all welcome. put it in your diary. vegan pot luck is the best food u will taste anywhere in the world! =================== ============ ===== Gujaret, INDIA. home of Mahatma Gandhi, vegetarianism and non-violence. jesse and i

are both quite strongly thinking of the possibility of heading to Gujarat in july... maybe you will be there? in Ahmedabad, 90% of the population are vegetarian. Only Muslims and people from outside Gujarat "take meat". Gujarat has a large Jain culture, Jains are the most animal caring religion on the planet. these are the original animal rightists, who date back 3,500 + years. Jainism is the nearest religion to vegan thinking. so it will be interesting. the date being considered is july 1st. it will be great to see Gujarat people prepare food, they are such

artists... with the way they use herbs and spices. this will be my third visit to India, but first to Gujarat. this was just a ramble to let u know really.... peace colinPeter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.

Guest guest

march to june is the really hot season in india...

july...beginning of monsoon....

bring an ark........... Shiva K Mar 30, 2006 10:56 AM Re: Re: VeGan Potluck. Sunday 23rd April. And............. Travel. Gujarat. Ahmedabad. july

That trip to Gujarat is gonna be great .. but you have chosen the summer.. . . got any idea how hot its gonna be in INDIA??

"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."

Guest guest

your on track kris.... love vegans.

everyone u know that likes vegan food and is close, organize them and put them on a little local chat site like this one i dreamed up below. its free...

u can advertise like u say for new members, and u could pick up some locals from this site perhaps?

take turns in hosting. all u need is three or four people to start...

njvegansvegouts for instance....

i am the owner of veganzchat and am a moderator of a group called auckland vegans akvegans

there... u have my not secretes...

oh for the trip. i will keep u posted.

peace

colin

-

vegrn4life

Friday, March 31, 2006 2:02 AM

Re: VeGan Potluck. Sunday 23rd April. And............. Travel. Gujarat. Ahmedabad. july

Colin that trip sounds wonderful, and very interesting. I have a question about your potluck. I want to start a veg group in my area but I don't know where to start. I was thinking of putting an ad in our local paper and invite people to a local coffee house and see how many replies I get? Then as a group we could decide how we want to direct things. I live in NJ,USA, not exactly a hot bed of vegetarianism. How did you start your group? :) Kris , "Colin Sky" <colinsky wrote:>> hi...> > VEGAN POTLUCK.> 12.30 pm onwards...sunday...23rd april.> 8,pullum st. birkenhead. auckland, new zealand.> all welcome...> > > !!! if you are still reading... at the last potluck at billy and alice's, (march 26th ) excellent, company food and conversation, > we decided we would do one a month for a while. the next one is at the above address. all welcome. put it in your diary.> > > vegan pot luck is the best food u will taste anywhere in the world! > ===================> ============> =====> Gujaret, > INDIA.> > home of Mahatma Gandhi, vegetarianism and > non-violence. > > jesse and i are both quite strongly thinking of the possibility of heading to Gujarat in july... > maybe you will be there?> > in Ahmedabad, 90% of the population are vegetarian. Only Muslims and people from outside Gujarat "take meat".> > Gujarat has a large Jain culture, Jains are the most animal caring religion on the planet.> these are the original animal rightists, who date back 3,500 + years.> Jainism is the nearest religion to vegan thinking.> so it will be interesting.> > > the date being considered is july 1st. > > it will be great to see Gujarat people prepare food, > they are such artists... with the way they use herbs and spices.> > this will be my third visit to India, but first to Gujarat.> > this was just a ramble to let u know really....> > > peace> > colin>

Guest guest

i love laughing in the rain... ;-)

-

fraggle

Friday, March 31, 2006 7:25 AM

Re: Re: VeGan Potluck. Sunday 23rd April. And............. Travel. Gujarat. Ahmedabad. july

march to june is the really hot season in india...

july...beginning of monsoon....

bring an ark........... Shiva K Mar 30, 2006 10:56 AM Re: Re: VeGan Potluck. Sunday 23rd April. And............. Travel. Gujarat. Ahmedabad. july

That trip to Gujarat is gonna be great .. but you have chosen the summer.. . . got any idea how hot its gonna be in INDIA??

"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."

Guest guest

hi.... it's borrowed dosh at 9.5%... ;-) i'll have fun alright... hope i can get down to goa for a dance too...

-

peter hurd

Friday, March 31, 2006 5:29 AM

Re: VeGan Potluck. Sunday 23rd April. And............. Travel. Gujarat. Ahmedabad. july

Hi Colin,

Sounds great, all I need is a few grand spare for me , wife and the kids! hope you have fun.........................maybe one day?

Th Valley Vegan...............Colin Sky <colinsky wrote:

hi...