IndiaDivine.org

speaking of needing a few grand

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

so, peter VV, you need a few grand to visit India eh?

well..if you have a bit extra, can i borrow it...???

pwease?!

i need $2000 to pay the IRS...

and a minimum of $6000 to fix my bridge...er i'm not gonna have no teethies, the

infection in my jaw will spread, and i'm be toes up in no time

oh..and rebecca and i need to move as well

so...when you come up with all that, let me know...

:)

cheers

fraggle

" NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may

have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this

without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor

protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President. "

Guest guest

Geez! Sorry to hear it Fraggle!

((hugz))

Nikki :)

, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

>

> so, peter VV, you need a few grand to visit India eh?

> well..if you have a bit extra, can i borrow it...???

> pwease?!

>

> i need $2000 to pay the IRS...

> and a minimum of $6000 to fix my bridge...er i'm not gonna have no

teethies, the infection in my jaw will spread, and i'm be toes up in

no time

> oh..and rebecca and i need to move as well

> so...when you come up with all that, let me know...

> :)

>

> cheers

> fraggle

>

> " NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National

Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant,

or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative

oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the

impeachment of the current President. "

>

Guest guest

heh

tis my life

soo..can i borrow a few grand????

don't make me show you the sad puppy dog eyes....

(don't worry, he'll get em back..)

>earthstrm <earthstorm

>Mar 31, 2006 6:31 PM

>

> Re: speaking of needing a few grand

>

>Geez! Sorry to hear it Fraggle!

>

>((hugz))

>

>Nikki :)

>

>

> , fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

>>

>> so, peter VV, you need a few grand to visit India eh?

>> well..if you have a bit extra, can i borrow it...???

>> pwease?!

>>

>> i need $2000 to pay the IRS...

>> and a minimum of $6000 to fix my bridge...er i'm not gonna have no

>teethies, the infection in my jaw will spread, and i'm be toes up in

>no time

>> oh..and rebecca and i need to move as well

>> so...when you come up with all that, let me know...

>> :)

>>

>> cheers

>> fraggle

>>

>> " NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National

>Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant,

>or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative

>oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the

>impeachment of the current President. "

>>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>To send an email to -

>

Guest guest

Poor pucky-dog! You better give 'em back now!!!

Ya know if I had it, I would give it.

Nikki

, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

>

> heh

> tis my life

>

> soo..can i borrow a few grand????

> don't make me show you the sad puppy dog eyes....

> (don't worry, he'll get em back..)

>

Guest guest

Hey, Frag, no problem, once the bank job is over, and we split I`ll see what I can do for you! Can you drive a getaway car?.....no your bike wont do! In this country, a good ploy is to declare yourself bankrupt, loose your debts and skip country? Alternatively, you take on my mortgage, and I loan you the money? The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: so, peter VV, you need a few grand to visit India eh?well..if you have a bit extra, can i borrow it...???pwease?!i need $2000 to pay the IRS...and a minimum of $6000 to fix my bridge...er i'm not gonna have no teethies, the infection in my jaw will spread, and i'm be toes up in no timeoh..and rebecca and i need to move as wellso...when you come up with all that, let me

know...:)cheersfraggle"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."To send an email to -

Guest guest

sorry peter..i don't drive cars

yer stuck on the back of my bike....

don't worry...it has a back....

and..yeah..i'll take over yer mortgage...sure!!

welsh money is wot, acorns and seashells right???

ack!!

*runs like mad*

i kid i kid!!

*said from hiding very far far away* peter hurd Apr 1, 2006 4:31 AM Re: speaking of needing a few grand

Hey, Frag, no problem, once the bank job is over, and we split I`ll see what I can do for you! Can you drive a getaway car?.....no your bike wont do!

In this country, a good ploy is to declare yourself bankrupt, loose your debts and skip country?

Alternatively, you take on my mortgage, and I loan you the money?

The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

so, peter VV, you need a few grand to visit India eh?well..if you have a bit extra, can i borrow it...???pwease?!i need $2000 to pay the IRS...and a minimum of $6000 to fix my bridge...er i'm not gonna have no teethies, the infection in my jaw will spread, and i'm be toes up in no timeoh..and rebecca and i need to move as wellso...when you come up with all that, let me know...:)cheersfraggle"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."To send an email to -

Guest guest

O.K. so the back of yer bike it is then, can you fit four people on there? maybe a formation team thingy?And.......acorns and sea shells?, keep up will you, its daffodils and seashells! The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: sorry peter..i don't drive cars yer stuck on the back of my bike.... don't worry...it has a back.... and..yeah..i'll take over yer mortgage...sure!! welsh money is wot, acorns and seashells right??? ack!! *runs like mad* i kid i kid!! *said from hiding very far far away* peter hurd Apr 1, 2006 4:31 AM

Re: speaking of needing a few grand Hey, Frag, no problem, once the bank job is over, and we split I`ll see what I can do for you! Can you drive a getaway car?.....no your bike wont do! In this country, a good ploy is to declare yourself bankrupt, loose your debts and skip country? Alternatively, you take on my mortgage, and I loan you the money? The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: so, peter VV, you need a few grand to visit India eh?well..if you have a bit extra, can i borrow it...???pwease?!i need $2000 to pay the IRS...and a minimum of $6000 to fix my bridge...er i'm not gonna have no teethies, the infection in my jaw will spread, and

i'm be toes up in no timeoh..and rebecca and i need to move as wellso...when you come up with all that, let me know...:)cheersfraggle"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."To send an email to -

Guest guest

are those live daffodils?

man..i would have stuck with the acorns...easier to lug around...and you can make em into flour later... peter hurd Apr 2, 2006 9:53 AM Re: speaking of needing a few grand

O.K. so the back of yer bike it is then, can you fit four people on there? maybe a formation team thingy?And.......acorns and sea shells?, keep up will you, its daffodils and seashells!

The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

sorry peter..i don't drive cars

yer stuck on the back of my bike....

don't worry...it has a back....

and..yeah..i'll take over yer mortgage...sure!!

welsh money is wot, acorns and seashells right???

ack!!

*runs like mad*

i kid i kid!!

*said from hiding very far far away* peter hurd Apr 1, 2006 4:31 AM Re: speaking of needing a few grand

Hey, Frag, no problem, once the bank job is over, and we split I`ll see what I can do for you! Can you drive a getaway car?.....no your bike wont do!

In this country, a good ploy is to declare yourself bankrupt, loose your debts and skip country?

Alternatively, you take on my mortgage, and I loan you the money?

The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

so, peter VV, you need a few grand to visit India eh?well..if you have a bit extra, can i borrow it...???pwease?!i need $2000 to pay the IRS...and a minimum of $6000 to fix my bridge...er i'm not gonna have no teethies, the infection in my jaw will spread, and i'm be toes up in no timeoh..and rebecca and i need to move as wellso...when you come up with all that, let me know...:)cheersfraggle"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."To send an email to -

Guest guest

Havent you heard about the medicinal qualities of daffy dills? The Valley Vegan..........fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: are those live daffodils? man..i would have stuck with the acorns...easier to lug around...and you can make em into flour later... peter hurd Apr 2, 2006 9:53 AM Re: speaking of needing a few grand O.K. so the back of yer bike it is then, can you fit four people on there? maybe a formation team thingy?And.......acorns and sea shells?, keep up will you, its daffodils and seashells! The Valley

Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: sorry peter..i don't drive cars yer stuck on the back of my bike.... don't worry...it has a back.... and..yeah..i'll take over yer mortgage...sure!! welsh money is wot, acorns and seashells right??? ack!! *runs like mad* i kid i kid!! *said from hiding very far far away* peter hurd Apr 1, 2006 4:31 AM Re: speaking of needing a few grand Hey, Frag, no problem, once the bank job is over, and we split I`ll see what I can do for you! Can

you drive a getaway car?.....no your bike wont do! In this country, a good ploy is to declare yourself bankrupt, loose your debts and skip country? Alternatively, you take on my mortgage, and I loan you the money? The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: so, peter VV, you need a few grand to visit India eh?well..if you have a bit extra, can i borrow it...???pwease?!i need $2000 to pay the IRS...and a minimum of $6000 to fix my bridge...er i'm not gonna have no teethies, the infection in my jaw will spread, and i'm be toes up in no timeoh..and rebecca and i need to move as wellso...when you come up with all that, let me know...:)cheersfraggle"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency

may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."To send an email to -

Guest guest

how do you get change? crocuses? jonquils? peter hurd Apr 3, 2006 10:43 AM Re: speaking of needing a few grand

Havent you heard about the medicinal qualities of daffy dills?

The Valley Vegan..........

"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."