IndiaDivine.org

hey peter vv

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Shame they couldnt find room for a Fraggle in a flight case?fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: oh..yeah..but they are great at it.... peter VV Jun 20, 2006 5:20 PM Re: hey peter vv Looks interesting albeit as a big gimick. Should be a laugh though.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: arnocorps :)http://www.arnocorps.com/ peter VV Jun 20, 2006 4:57 PM Re: hey peter vv Who? fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: just have some friends playing there july 4th.... peter VV Jun 20, 2006 4:21 PM Re: hey peter vv

Not far, bout half hour in any decent car? wassup? The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: how far is pontypridd from you?Defending this corruption on which you are satYou tell me what to think, you tell me this and that`Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never usedIn your defence of liberty I always stand accused

Guest guest

heh

couldn't afford to go right now anyways

rent and all needs to be paid on this side o da pond

peter VV Jun 20, 2006 5:34 PM Re: hey peter vv Shame they couldnt find room for a Fraggle in a flight case?fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

oh..yeah..but they are great at it....

Defending this corruption on which you are sat

You tell me what to think, you tell me this and that

`Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never used

In your defence of liberty I always stand accused

Guest guest

Any signs of roomies?..any news on your jobs ?..............hows the building work goin next door? The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: heh couldn't afford to go right now anyways rent and all needs to be paid on this side o da pond peter VV Jun 20, 2006 5:34 PM Re: hey peter vv Shame they couldnt find room for a Fraggle in a flight case?fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: oh..yeah..but they are great at it.... Defending this corruption on which you are sat You tell me what

to think, you tell me this and that `Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never used In your defence of liberty I always stand accusedPeter H

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Guest guest

haven't even looked fer roomies

one spare bedroom is to the ceiling with unpacked stuff

the other happens to be the only place our dsl seems to work..

job..hahahahah...no..ain't diddily poop out there

its weird..they built these condo looin monstrosities..and they look, oh about 80% completed..and, they've been that way fer weeks...but..it looks like nuthin is going on..

we can hear them..every morn..7am...hammering away

yet...doesn't look like anything is happening

we put up a bamboo fence between us and them...and planted some stuff we hope will grow quick and hide some of it

peter VV Jun 21, 2006 11:46 AM Re: hey peter vv

Any signs of roomies?..any news on your jobs ?..............hows the building work goin next door?

The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

heh

couldn't afford to go right now anyways

rent and all needs to be paid on this side o da pond

peter VV Jun 20, 2006 5:34 PM Re: hey peter vv Shame they couldnt find room for a Fraggle in a flight case?fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

oh..yeah..but they are great at it.... Defending this corruption on which you are sat You tell me what

to think, you tell me this and that `Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never used In your defence of liberty I always stand accused

Peter H

Defending this corruption on which you are sat

You tell me what to think, you tell me this and that

`Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never used

In your defence of liberty I always stand accused

Guest guest

Hope you both sort out new jobs soon. heres some quick growers for you! Climbing plants Fast growers for quick cover - Clematis Montana is the fastest growing of all the clematis and also one of the easiest to grow. In perfect conditions it can grow to a height of 12m (40ft). If it is cut back by about one third after the first flowering this will encourage vigorous growth. Montana prefers alkaline soil and the roots and main stem need protecting from direct sunlight. Virginia creeper is a hardy climber with warm red foliage in Autumn. Ideally should be given a horizontal support. Honeysuckle comes is several varieties which are

vigorous and hardy, with strongly scented flowers ranging in colour from pale creamy white to bright orange red. They prefer a lightly shaded spot, well drained soil and plenty of compost. Russian Vine is probably the fastest wall cover of all, but can easily get out of hand as it can grow 5m (16ft) in one season. Akebia quinata is a creeper with fragrant, deep purple flowers which will happily creep up any support on a warm, sheltered wall. It quickly reaches a height of 4.5m (15ft) with a spread of 1.8m (6ft) and could eventually grow as big as 6-9m (20-30ft). Annual creepers - if you just want a splash of colour during Summer, here are a few suggestions:- Sweet

Peas are a beautiful, perfumed, dainty climber, available in a huge range of colours. They also have the added bonus that if the blooms are picked for indoors this encourages more flowers to appear on the plant. They are easily grown from seed outside, reach a height of approximately 1.8m (6ft) but do need support. Nasturtiums do come in climbing varieties, available in yellows, reds and oranges and are ideal to cover a hedge or left to scramble over banks etc. They can be grown from seed outside and will spread about 1.8m (6ft) Black-eyed Susan is suitable for milder regions and has light orange flowers with deep brown centres. It can be grown from seed germinated indoors, needs a sunny sheltered spot or greenhouse and will grow to about 1.8m-3m (6-10ft) in a season. Morning glory again is most suitable for mild areas. Available in blues, rich scarlets and purples, easily grown from seed germinated indoors and will grow to about 2.5-3m (8-10ft) high in a season. fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: haven't even looked fer roomies one spare bedroom is to the ceiling with unpacked stuff the other happens to be the only place our dsl seems to work.. job..hahahahah...no..ain't diddily poop out there its weird..they built these condo looin monstrosities..and they look, oh about 80% completed..and, they've been that way fer weeks...but..it looks like nuthin is going on.. we can hear

them..every morn..7am...hammering away yet...doesn't look like anything is happening we put up a bamboo fence between us and them...and planted some stuff we hope will grow quick and hide some of it peter VV Jun 21, 2006 11:46 AM Re: hey peter vv Any signs of roomies?..any news on your jobs ?..............hows the building work goin next door? The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: heh couldn't afford to go right now

anyways rent and all needs to be paid on this side o da pond peter VV Jun 20, 2006 5:34 PM Re: hey peter vv Shame they couldnt find room for a Fraggle in a flight case?fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: oh..yeah..but they are great at it.... Defending this corruption on which you are sat You tell me what to think, you tell me this and that `Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never used In your defence

of liberty I always stand accused Peter H Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger. Defending this corruption on which you are sat You tell me what to think, you tell me this and that `Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never used In your defence of liberty I always stand accusedPeter H