Guest guest

Guest guest

Heard Jed Babben from Pentagon on Radio just now. He said military is

always drawing plans for different scenarios, doesn't mean that they

will act on them. Similar plans exist for Iran he said, also said US

will have a show of Force in June. So looks like coast is clear

atleast until June.

Guest guest

they are using the same build up techniques they used on iraq....

WMD's....mushroom clouds.....links with terrorist organizations, etc

>rvijay <rvijay07

>Apr 10, 2006 11:32 AM

>

> Jed Babben with Charles Adler on Iran.

>

>Heard Jed Babben from Pentagon on Radio just now. He said military is

>always drawing plans for different scenarios, doesn't mean that they

>will act on them. Similar plans exist for Iran he said, also said US

>will have a show of Force in June. So looks like coast is clear

>atleast until June.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>To send an email to -

>

Guest guest

where is the dictator this time?, the BBC reports that young men are starting to enjoy capitalist ideals in Iran? The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: they are using the same build up techniques they used on iraq....WMD's....mushroom clouds.....links with terrorist organizations, etc>rvijay >Apr 10, 2006 11:32 AM> > Jed Babben with Charles Adler on Iran.>>Heard Jed Babben from Pentagon on Radio just now. He said military is>always drawing plans for different scenarios, doesn't mean that they>will act on them. Similar plans exist for Iran he said, also said US>will have a show of Force in June. So looks like

coast is clear>atleast until June.>>>>>>>To send an email to - >

Guest guest

ahmadinejad works for us....

iran still scares and angers the US...real easy....ever since the shah fell, iran has troubled the US conscious...

heck...i doubt 80% of americans realize that iran has elections...

the younger generation was getting use to the policies of the moderates, and they never had to deal with the shah or his secret police....so they don't hold the mullahs and that party with the same highness as does/did other sections of society

but....iranians are iranians....they still view the west, and especially the US with anger and trepidation...can you blame em, the number of times their governments have been toppled by the west?

we basically handed the government back over to the hardliners when the US threatened and cajoled iran just before their last election.... peter hurd Apr 10, 2006 11:51 AM Re: Jed Babben with Charles Adler on Iran.

where is the dictator this time?, the BBC reports that young men are starting to enjoy capitalist ideals in Iran?

The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

they are using the same build up techniques they used on iraq....WMD's....mushroom clouds.....links with terrorist organizations, etc>rvijay >Apr 10, 2006 11:32 AM> > Jed Babben with Charles Adler on Iran.>>Heard Jed Babben from Pentagon on Radio just now. He said military is>always drawing plans for different scenarios, doesn't mean that they>will act on them. Similar plans exist for Iran he said, also said US>will have a show of Force in June. So looks like coast is clear>atleast until June.>>>>>>>To send an email to - >

Guest guest

Doesnt the American people get un biased news, or dont the majority care about foriegn affairs? Bush has 3 years to take out another country, whats his hurry? The Valley Vegan................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: ahmadinejad works for us.... iran still scares and angers the US...real easy....ever since the shah fell, iran has troubled the US conscious... heck...i doubt 80% of americans realize that iran has elections... the younger generation was getting use to the policies of the moderates, and they never had to deal with the shah or his secret police....so they don't hold the mullahs and that party with the same highness as does/did other

sections of society but....iranians are iranians....they still view the west, and especially the US with anger and trepidation...can you blame em, the number of times their governments have been toppled by the west? we basically handed the government back over to the hardliners when the US threatened and cajoled iran just before their last election.... peter hurd Apr 10, 2006 11:51 AM Re: Jed Babben with Charles Adler on Iran. where is the dictator this time?, the BBC reports that young men are starting to enjoy capitalist ideals in Iran? The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: they are using the same build

up techniques they used on iraq....WMD's....mushroom clouds.....links with terrorist organizations, etc>rvijay >Apr 10, 2006 11:32 AM> > Jed Babben with Charles Adler on Iran.>>Heard Jed Babben from Pentagon on Radio just now. He said military is>always drawing plans for different scenarios, doesn't mean that they>will act on them. Similar plans exist for Iran he said, also said US>will have a show of Force in June. So looks like coast is clear>atleast until June.>>>>>>>To send an email to - >

Guest guest

unbiased news??? are you kidding...

most of our news (read mainstream) is infotainment which puffs its chest and crows wotever line the administration feeds it

remember..this is the land of FOX...

blaring newsbites, flags a-wavin....

i doubt if most americans could find iran on a globe even if it was painted neon pink with a blinkin sign over it

wots his hurry? gotta keep on agenda.....

iran has always been in our sights...we've wanted to knock iran out fer ages..just look at the project for a new american century...all our key players wrote the damn thing...

elections are only two years away.....gotta make sure we have everything nice and secured...

peter hurd Apr 10, 2006 12:11 PM Re: Jed Babben with Charles Adler on Iran.

Doesnt the American people get un biased news, or dont the majority care about foriegn affairs?

Bush has 3 years to take out another country, whats his hurry?

The Valley Vegan................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

ahmadinejad works for us....

iran still scares and angers the US...real easy....ever since the shah fell, iran has troubled the US conscious...

heck...i doubt 80% of americans realize that iran has elections...

the younger generation was getting use to the policies of the moderates, and they never had to deal with the shah or his secret police....so they don't hold the mullahs and that party with the same highness as does/did other sections of society

but....iranians are iranians....they still view the west, and especially the US with anger and trepidation...can you blame em, the number of times their governments have been toppled by the west?

we basically handed the government back over to the hardliners when the US threatened and cajoled iran just before their last election.... peter hurd Apr 10, 2006 11:51 AM Re: Jed Babben with Charles Adler on Iran.

where is the dictator this time?, the BBC reports that young men are starting to enjoy capitalist ideals in Iran?

The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

they are using the same build up techniques they used on iraq....WMD's....mushroom clouds.....links with terrorist organizations, etc>rvijay >Apr 10, 2006 11:32 AM> > Jed Babben with Charles Adler on Iran.>>Heard Jed Babben from Pentagon on Radio just now. He said military is>always drawing plans for different scenarios, doesn't mean that they>will act on them. Similar plans exist for Iran he said, also said US>will have a show of Force in June. So looks like coast is clear>atleast until June.>>>>>>>To send an email to - >

Guest guest

So you dont think Mr & Mrs average American are less blinkered and more aware than their parents were then? They still buy into all that shit then? Sorry, excreta. The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: unbiased news??? are you kidding... most of our news (read mainstream) is infotainment which puffs its chest and crows wotever line the administration feeds it remember..this is the land of FOX... blaring newsbites, flags a-wavin.... i doubt if most americans could find iran on a globe even if it was painted neon pink with a blinkin sign over it wots his hurry? gotta keep on agenda..... iran has always been in our

sights...we've wanted to knock iran out fer ages..just look at the project for a new american century...all our key players wrote the damn thing... elections are only two years away.....gotta make sure we have everything nice and secured... peter hurd Apr 10, 2006 12:11 PM Re: Jed Babben with Charles Adler on Iran. Doesnt the American people get un biased news, or dont the majority care about foriegn affairs? Bush has 3 years to take out another country, whats his hurry? The Valley Vegan................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: ahmadinejad works for us.... iran still scares and angers the US...real easy....ever since the shah fell, iran has troubled the US conscious... heck...i doubt 80% of americans realize that iran has elections... the younger generation was getting use to the policies of the moderates, and they never had to deal with the shah or his secret police....so they don't hold the mullahs and that party with the same highness as does/did other sections of society but....iranians are iranians....they still view the west, and especially the US with anger and trepidation...can you blame em, the number of times their governments have been toppled by the west? we basically handed the government back over to the hardliners when the US threatened and cajoled iran just before their last election.... peter hurd

Apr 10, 2006 11:51 AM Re: Jed Babben with Charles Adler on Iran. where is the dictator this time?, the BBC reports that young men are starting to enjoy capitalist ideals in Iran? The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: they are using the same build up techniques they used on iraq....WMD's....mushroom clouds.....links with terrorist organizations, etc>rvijay >Apr 10, 2006 11:32 AM> > Jed Babben with Charles Adler on Iran.>>Heard Jed Babben from Pentagon on Radio just now. He said military is>always drawing

plans for different scenarios, doesn't mean that they>will act on them. Similar plans exist for Iran he said, also said US>will have a show of Force in June. So looks like coast is clear>atleast until June.>>>>>>>To send an email to - >

Guest guest

imo, most americans are so blinded by other worries..their jobs, money, credit over use, wots on Survivor tonite, that they are woefuly under informed

most americans use to read newspapers...heck, many cities don't even have a newspaper anymore..

we live in an information age in which no information gets put out...its just glitz and sound bites and videos.... peter hurd Apr 10, 2006 12:30 PM Re: Jed Babben with Charles Adler on Iran.

So you dont think Mr & Mrs average American are less blinkered and more aware than their parents were then? They still buy into all that shit then?

Sorry, excreta.

The Valley Vegan............

A pox upon the media

And everything you read

They tell you your opinions

And they're very good indeed

I wanna destroy you

Guest guest

Yeah, but its hard to censor the internet ( not impossible I add ). The Valley Vegan..................... Deep In The Heart of Texas, was banned during World War II because there was a clappy bit in it and, when played over a factory's loudspeaker, the workers would stop momentarily to join in. fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: imo, most americans are so blinded by other worries..their jobs, money, credit over use, wots on Survivor tonite, that they are woefuly under informed most americans use to read newspapers...heck, many

cities don't even have a newspaper anymore.. we live in an information age in which no information gets put out...its just glitz and sound bites and videos.... peter hurd Apr 10, 2006 12:30 PM Re: Jed Babben with Charles Adler on Iran. So you dont think Mr & Mrs average American are less blinkered and more aware than their parents were then? They still buy into all that shit then? Sorry, excreta. The Valley Vegan............ A pox upon the media And everything you read They tell you your opinions And they're very good indeed I wanna destroy you Peter H

Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail

Guest guest

I get fed up with out news here. There seem to be 3 to 5 main news

stories and everything else is overlooked. On the news' I listened to

last week there was no mention of the floods in large areas of

Europe. We are heading the same way....

Jo

Fraggle wrote: imo, most americans are so blinded by other

worries..their jobs, money, credit over use, wots on Survivor tonite,

that they are woefuly under informed

most americans use to read newspapers...heck, many cities don't even

have a newspaper anymore..

we live in an information age in which no information gets put

out...its just glitz and sound bites and videos....

Guest guest

This should have read 'with ~our~ news' ....

, " heartwerk " <jo.heartwork

wrote:

>

> I get fed up with out news here. There seem to be 3 to 5 main news

> stories and everything else is overlooked. On the news' I listened

to

> last week there was no mention of the floods in large areas of

> Europe. We are heading the same way....

>

> Jo

>

> Fraggle wrote: imo, most americans are so blinded by other

> worries..their jobs, money, credit over use, wots on Survivor

tonite,

> that they are woefuly under informed

> most americans use to read newspapers...heck, many cities don't

even

> have a newspaper anymore..

> we live in an information age in which no information gets put

> out...its just glitz and sound bites and videos....

>

Guest guest

And, heres one for you and Peter : Dream Theater – Live Scenes From New York It was purely the "luck of the draw" that resulted in Dream Theater seeing their latest album – the 3-CD set, Live Scenes From New York (replete with cover-art showing the NYC skyline & WTC towers engulfed in flames) – being assigned a release date of September 11th, 2001. Concerns over the sensitivity of the citizenry to such a keenly sore subject caused Elektra/Asylum Records to immediately recall every copy they could round up, & then remarket them with a thoroughly uncontroversial new cover featuring a collage of standard live performance pix. heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote: Disgraceful - you can't have happy workers, you know.Jo , peter hurd wrote:>> Yeah, but its hard to censor the internet ( not impossible I add ).> > > The Valley Vegan.....................> Deep In The Heart of Texas, was banned during World War II because there was a clappy bit in it and, when played over a factory's loudspeaker, the workers would stop momentarily to join in.> > > > > > fraggle wrote:> imo, most americans are so blinded by other worries..their jobs, money, credit over use, wots on Survivor tonite, that they are woefuly under informed> most americans use to read newspapers...heck, many cities don't even have a newspaper anymore..> we live in an information age in which no information gets put out...its just glitz and sound bites and

videos....> > > > peter hurd > Apr 10, 2006 12:30 PM > > Re: Jed Babben with Charles Adler on Iran. > > > So you dont think Mr & Mrs average American are less blinkered and more aware than their parents were then? They still buy into all that shit then?> > Sorry, excreta.> The Valley Vegan............> > > > To send an email to - > > > > > > > > Visit your group "" on the web.> >

Guest guest

Jo I get most of my news from the BBC web site/ The Times web site as they always have a thorough reportage with sections on different parts of the world. The Valley Vegan.....................heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote: I get fed up with out news here. There seem to be 3 to 5 main news stories and everything else is overlooked. On the news' I listened to last week there was no mention of the floods in large areas of Europe. We are heading the same way....JoFraggle wrote: imo, most americans are so blinded by other worries..their jobs, money, credit over use, wots on Survivor tonite, that they are woefuly under informedmost americans use to read newspapers...heck, many cities don't even have a newspaper anymore..we live in an

information age in which no information gets put out...its just glitz and sound bites and videos....To send an email to -

Guest guest

HI Peter / Fraggle

...... and my hickledy pickledy was scoffed at !

BBJo

-

Peter

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 5:41 PM

Re: Jed Babben with Charles Adler on Iran.

Hi Fraggle

>all of which was absolute poppycock..

Now there's a word I've not heard in a few years :-)

BB

Peter

Guest guest

HI Peter

I use the BBC website as well - It is not bad. The tv and radio news is pretty bad though.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 7:25 PM

Re: Re: Jed Babben with Charles Adler on Iran.

Jo

I get most of my news from the BBC web site/ The Times web site as they always have a thorough reportage with sections on different parts of the world.

The Valley Vegan.....................heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:

I get fed up with out news here. There seem to be 3 to 5 main news stories and everything else is overlooked. On the news' I listened to last week there was no mention of the floods in large areas of Europe. We are heading the same way....JoFraggle wrote: imo, most americans are so blinded by other worries..their jobs, money, credit over use, wots on Survivor tonite, that they are woefuly under informedmost americans use to read newspapers...heck, many cities don't even have a newspaper anymore..we live in an information age in which no information gets put out...its just glitz and sound bites and videos....To send an email to -

Guest guest

Hi Peter

I know - I was a bit peeved, as they withdrew it before I had a copy, and it took about a month for them to get the new covers out!

BB

Peter

-

peter hurd

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 7:23 PM

Re: Re: Jed Babben with Charles Adler on Iran.

And, heres one for you and Peter :

Dream Theater – Live Scenes From New York It was purely the "luck of the draw" that resulted in Dream Theater seeing their latest album – the 3-CD set, Live Scenes From New York (replete with cover-art showing the NYC skyline & WTC towers engulfed in flames) – being assigned a release date of September 11th, 2001. Concerns over the sensitivity of the citizenry to such a keenly sore subject caused Elektra/Asylum Records to immediately recall every copy they could round up, & then remarket them with a thoroughly uncontroversial new cover featuring a collage of standard live performance pix.

heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:

Disgraceful - you can't have happy workers, you know.Jo , peter hurd wrote:>> Yeah, but its hard to censor the internet ( not impossible I add ).> > > The Valley Vegan.....................> Deep In The Heart of Texas, was banned during World War II because there was a clappy bit in it and, when played over a factory's loudspeaker, the workers would stop momentarily to join in.> > > > > > fraggle wrote:> imo, most americans are so blinded by other worries..their jobs, money, credit over use, wots on Survivor tonite, that they are woefuly under informed> most americans use to read newspapers...heck, many cities don't even have a newspaper anymore..> we live in an information age in which no information gets put out...its just glitz and sound bites and videos....> > > > peter hurd > Apr 10, 2006 12:30 PM > > Re: Jed Babben with Charles Adler on Iran. > > > So you dont think Mr & Mrs average American are less blinkered and more aware than their parents were then? They still buy into all that shit then?> > Sorry, excreta.> The Valley Vegan............> > > > To send an email to - > > > > > > > > Visit your group "" on the web.> >

Guest guest

And how about this classic : Led Zeppelin – Houses Of The Holy Even though Led Zep’s fifth album was released in 1973 with an unusual design element – a Japanese OBI-style paper sash that was reportedly included in order to hide the young cover-art models’ rumps from view – the package was nevertheless reportedly banned in notoriously intolerant places like Francisco Franco’s dictatorial Spain, oh, and in towns across America’s fundamentalist Bible Belt. The Valley Vegan............... Peter <metalscarab

wrote: Hi Peter I know - I was a bit peeved, as they withdrew it before I had a copy, and it took about a month for them to get the new covers out! BB Peter - peter hurd Tuesday, April 11, 2006 7:23 PM Re: Re: Jed Babben with Charles Adler on Iran. And, heres one for you and Peter : Dream Theater – Live Scenes From New York It was purely the "luck of the draw" that resulted in Dream Theater seeing their latest album – the 3-CD set, Live Scenes From New York (replete with cover-art showing the NYC skyline & WTC towers engulfed in flames) – being assigned a release date of September 11th, 2001. Concerns over the sensitivity of the citizenry to such a keenly sore subject caused Elektra/Asylum Records to immediately recall every copy they could round up, & then remarket them with a

thoroughly uncontroversial new cover featuring a collage of standard live performance pix. heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote: Disgraceful - you can't have happy workers, you know.Jo , peter hurd wrote:>> Yeah, but its hard to censor the internet ( not impossible I add ).> > > The Valley Vegan.....................> Deep In The Heart of Texas, was banned during World War II because there was a clappy bit in it and, when played over a factory's loudspeaker, the workers would stop momentarily to join in.> > > > > > fraggle wrote:> imo, most americans are so blinded by

other worries..their jobs, money, credit over use, wots on Survivor tonite, that they are woefuly under informed> most americans use to read newspapers...heck, many cities don't even have a newspaper anymore..> we live in an information age in which no information gets put out...its just glitz and sound bites and videos....> > > > peter hurd > Apr 10, 2006 12:30 PM > > Re: Jed Babben with Charles Adler on Iran. > > > So you dont think Mr & Mrs average American are less blinkered and more aware than their parents were then? They still buy into all that shit then?> > Sorry, excreta.> The Valley Vegan............> > > > To send an email to - > > >

> > > > > Visit your group "" on the web.> >

Guest guest

Hi Jo

I never scoffed, I giggled!

I enjoyed your hickledy pickledy as much as I enjoyed Fraggle's

poppycock.

*This was meant in a very clean way little dirty birds!*

BB

Nikki :)

, " jo " <jo.heartwork wrote:

>

> HI Peter / Fraggle

>

> ..... and my hickledy pickledy was scoffed at !

>

> BB

> Jo

> -

> Peter

>

> Tuesday, April 11, 2006 5:41 PM

> Re: Jed Babben with Charles Adler on Iran.

>

>

> Hi Fraggle

>

> >all of which was absolute poppycock..

>

> Now there's a word I've not heard in a few years :-)

>

> BB

> Peter

>