IndiaDivine.org

Wot I just had for dinner

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Just though that I would share my latest culinary success : Butternut squash & Butter bean Biriany. I minced some garlic and put in some olive oil with a couple of teaspoons of cumin and brushed it onto the cubed butternut squash, which I then roasted. I then fried a sliced red onion and green chili with some whole spices ( star anise/cloves/cinamon/ mustard seeds ) and when well browned added some turmeric and the butter beans, and stired for a bit. Then I added a pile of cooled cooked basmati rice and gently mixed that in. Then finally added the roasted butternut squash and salt and black pepper plus a big handfull of fresh coriander ( eh cilantro to you guys over the pond ), and turned the heat way down and left for 10 mins for the flavours to infuse into the rice. Jeez Louise it was nice! The Valley Vegan.....Peter H

Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail

Guest guest

i just happen to like garlic

prolly eat 3-4 bulbs a week in various dishes.

wanna make out?

heh peter hurd Apr 11, 2006 12:36 PM Re: Wot I just had for dinner

Keepin the vampires away?

The Valley Vegan.............

A pox upon the media

And everything you read

They tell you your opinions

And they're very good indeed

I wanna destroy you

Guest guest

Wow that is a lot of garlic, tempting though the offer is,you aint my species furball! The Valley Vegan................ The Anti-Nowhere League – “So What” In 1982 the Anti-Nowhere League’s snotty classic, “So What,” was prosecuted under Britain’s 1959 Obscene Publications Act. After the police’s record-seizing raids on label headquarters, a pressing plant, & various distributors’ offices, the trial magistrates’ eventually concluded that the song evinced a “tendency to deprave and corrupt,” which resulted in destruction of the confiscated stock & the effective banning of the record. fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: i just happen to like garlic prolly eat 3-4 bulbs a week in various dishes. wanna make out? heh peter hurd Apr 11, 2006 12:36 PM Re: Wot I just had for dinner Keepin the vampires away? The Valley Vegan............. A pox upon the media And everything you read They tell you your opinions And they're very good indeed I wanna destroy you Peter H

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Guest guest

i use to have that single....

:) peter hurd Apr 11, 2006 12:53 PM Re: Wot I just had for dinner

Wow that is a lot of garlic, tempting though the offer is,you aint my species furball!

The Valley Vegan................

The Anti-Nowhere League So What In 1982 the Anti-Nowhere Leagues snotty classic, So What, was prosecuted under Britains 1959 Obscene Publications Act. After the polices record-seizing raids on label headquarters, a pressing plant, & various distributors offices, the trial magistrates eventually concluded that the song evinced a tendency to deprave and corrupt, which resulted in destruction of the confiscated stock & the effective banning of the record.

fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

wanna make out?

The Valley Vegan............. A pox upon the media And everything you read They tell you your opinions And they're very good indeed I wanna destroy you

Peter H

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger. To send an email to -

Guest guest

I thought so, and this> Dead Kennedys – Frankenchrist When the Dead Kennedys formed in the late-1970s they immediately became America’s toughest leftist political punk band. They railed against war-mongering, police brutality, conformity, & other such issues. Reaganistas, cops, and the Parents’ Music Resource Council (PMRC) didn’t appreciate any of this one bit. Indeed, in April, 1986 – only days after Tipper Gore's PMRC condemned the band – authorities raided the home ( & the Alternative Tentacles’ record label) offices of leader/singer, Jello Biafra, & filed charges of violating a brand-new Distribution of Harmful Materials to Minors law. Their legal wedge was a bonus poster ("Landscape #20, Where Are We Coming From?" by noted Swiss surrealist painter H.R. Giger) that was included in

the Frankenchrist album (seen here). Artistic merits of the poster aside, the Los Angeles City Attorney’s office actually admitted to the L.A. Weekly that they had actively built files on several other PMRC-targeted musicians, but chose Biafra because it was, “a cost effective way of sending a message.” That message – SHUT UP & CONFORM!!!! – while a powerfully administered one, lost a bit of its oomph when the case disintegrated under judicial scrutiny. fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: i use to have that single.... :) peter hurd Apr 11, 2006 12:53 PM Re: Wot I just had for dinner

Wow that is a lot of garlic, tempting though the offer is,you aint my species furball! The Valley Vegan................ The Anti-Nowhere League – “So What” In 1982 the Anti-Nowhere League’s snotty classic, “So What,” was prosecuted under Britain’s 1959 Obscene Publications Act. After the police’s record-seizing raids on label headquarters, a pressing plant, & various distributors’ offices, the trial magistrates’ eventually concluded that the song evinced a “tendency to deprave and corrupt,” which resulted in destruction of the confiscated stock & the effective banning of the record. fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: i just happen to like garlic prolly eat 3-4 bulbs a week in various dishes. wanna make out? heh peter hurd Apr 11, 2006 12:36 PM Re: Wot I just had for dinner Keepin the vampires away? The Valley Vegan............. A pox upon the media And everything you read They tell you your opinions And they're very good indeed I wanna destroy you Peter H Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger. To send an email to -

Guest guest

heh

got that one the first day it came out

and was disappointed by it as well peter hurd Apr 11, 2006 2:02 PM Re: Wot I just had for dinner

I thought so, and this>

Dead Kennedys Frankenchrist When the Dead Kennedys formed in the late-1970s they immediately became Americas toughest leftist political punk band. They railed against war-mongering, police brutality, conformity, & other such issues. Reaganistas, cops, and the Parents Music Resource Council (PMRC) didnt appreciate any of this one bit. Indeed, in April, 1986 only days after Tipper Gore's PMRC condemned the band authorities raided the home ( & the Alternative Tentacles record label) offices of leader/singer, Jello Biafra, & filed charges of violating a brand-new Distribution of Harmful Materials to Minors law. Their legal wedge was a bonus poster ("Landscape #20, Where Are We Coming From?" by noted Swiss surrealist painter H.R. Giger) that was included in the Frankenchrist album (seen here). Artistic merits of the poster aside, the Los Angeles City Attorneys office actually admitted to the L.A. Weekly that they had actively built files on several other PMRC-targeted musicians, but chose Biafra because it was, a cost effective way of sending a message. That message SHUT UP & CONFORM!!!! while a powerfully administered one, lost a bit of its oomph when the case disintegrated under judicial scrutiny. fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

Wow that is a lot of garlic, tempting though the offer is,you aint my species furball!

The Anti-Nowhere League So What In 1982 the Anti-Nowhere Leagues snotty classic, So What, was prosecuted under Britains 1959 Obscene Publications Act. After the polices record-seizing raids on label headquarters, a pressing plant, & various distributors offices, the trial magistrates eventually concluded that the song evinced a tendency to deprave and corrupt, which resulted in destruction of the confiscated stock & the effective banning of the record.

wanna make out?

The Valley Vegan............. A pox upon the media And everything you read They tell you your opinions And they're very good indeed I wanna destroy you

Peter H

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger. To send an email to -

Guest guest

Understandable, How about this ( never my cup of tea, but?) Crass – Penis Envy When the politically leftist British punk group, Crass, dared to criticize British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher’s questionable Falklands War of 1982 in their songs, “How Does It Feel (To Be The Mother of a Thousand Dead)” & 1983’s “Sheep Farming in the Falklands,” they definitely made enemies in lofty places. Targeted in 1985 under the 1959 Obscene Publications Act, the latter record was initially judged obscene. But then, upon appeal, it was rightfully cleared. In response, the same obscenity charge was leveled against their “Bata Motel” song (from the 1981 Penis Envy LP). Like the others, this song also contained nary a single term that could be considered obscene – it did, nevertheless, convey an undeniably lewd & rude theme, & was quashed with a formal

ban.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: heh got that one the first day it came out and was disappointed by it as well peter hurd Apr 11, 2006 2:02 PM Re: Wot I just had for dinner I thought so, and this> Dead Kennedys – Frankenchrist When the Dead Kennedys formed in the late-1970s they immediately became America’s toughest

leftist political punk band. They railed against war-mongering, police brutality, conformity, & other such issues. Reaganistas, cops, and the Parents’ Music Resource Council (PMRC) didn’t appreciate any of this one bit. Indeed, in April, 1986 – only days after Tipper Gore's PMRC condemned the band – authorities raided the home ( & the Alternative Tentacles’ record label) offices of leader/singer, Jello Biafra, & filed charges of violating a brand-new Distribution of Harmful Materials to Minors law. Their legal wedge was a bonus poster ("Landscape #20, Where Are We Coming From?" by noted Swiss surrealist painter H.R. Giger) that was included in the Frankenchrist album (seen here). Artistic merits of the poster aside, the Los Angeles City Attorney’s office actually admitted to the L.A. Weekly that they had actively built files on several other PMRC-targeted musicians, but chose Biafra because it was, “a cost effective way of sending a

message.” That message – SHUT UP & CONFORM!!!! – while a powerfully administered one, lost a bit of its oomph when the case disintegrated under judicial scrutiny. fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: i use to have that single.... :) peter hurd Apr 11, 2006 12:53 PM Re: Wot I just had for dinner Wow that is a lot of garlic, tempting though the offer is,you aint my species furball! The Valley Vegan................ The Anti-Nowhere League – “So What”

In 1982 the Anti-Nowhere League’s snotty classic, “So What,” was prosecuted under Britain’s 1959 Obscene Publications Act. After the police’s record-seizing raids on label headquarters, a pressing plant, & various distributors’ offices, the trial magistrates’ eventually concluded that the song evinced a “tendency to deprave and corrupt,” which resulted in destruction of the confiscated stock & the effective banning of the record. fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: i just happen to like garlic prolly eat 3-4 bulbs a week in various dishes. wanna make out? heh-----Original

Message----- peter hurd Apr 11, 2006 12:36 PM Re: Wot I just had for dinner Keepin the vampires away? The Valley Vegan............. A pox upon the media And everything you read They tell you your opinions And they're very good indeed I wanna destroy you Peter H Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger. To send an email to -

Guest guest

and don't forget Bollox to the Gonads, here's the Testicles comp peter hurd Apr 12, 2006 9:13 AM Re: Wot I just had for dinner

Understandable,

How about this ( never my cup of tea, but?)

Crass Penis Envy When the politically leftist British punk group, Crass, dared to criticize British Prime Minister Margaret Thatchers questionable Falklands War of 1982 in their songs, How Does It Feel (To Be The Mother of a Thousand Dead) & 1983s Sheep Farming in the Falklands, they definitely made enemies in lofty places. Targeted in 1985 under the 1959 Obscene Publications Act, the latter record was initially judged obscene. But then, upon appeal, it was rightfully cleared. In response, the same obscenity charge was leveled against their Bata Motel song (from the 1981 Penis Envy LP). Like the others, this song also contained nary a single term that could be considered obscene it did, nevertheless, convey an undeniably lewd & rude theme, & was quashed with a formal ban.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

heh

got that one the first day it came out

and was disappointed by it as well peter hurd Apr 11, 2006 2:02 PM Re: Wot I just had for dinner

I thought so, and this>

Dead Kennedys Frankenchrist When the Dead Kennedys formed in the late-1970s they immediately became Americas toughest leftist political punk band. They railed against war-mongering, police brutality, conformity, & other such issues. Reaganistas, cops, and the Parents Music Resource Council (PMRC) didnt appreciate any of this one bit. Indeed, in April, 1986 only days after Tipper Gore's PMRC condemned the band authorities raided the home ( & the Alternative Tentacles record label) offices of leader/singer, Jello Biafra, & filed charges of violating a brand-new Distribution of Harmful Materials to Minors law. Their legal wedge was a bonus poster ("Landscape #20, Where Are We Coming From?" by noted Swiss surrealist painter H.R. Giger) that was included in the Frankenchrist album (seen here). Artistic merits of the poster aside, the Los Angeles City Attorneys office actually admitted to the L.A. Weekly that they had actively built files on several other PMRC-targeted musicians, but chose Biafra because it was, a cost effective way of sending a message. That message SHUT UP & CONFORM!!!! while a powerfully administered one, lost a bit of its oomph when the case disintegrated under judicial scrutiny. fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

wanna make out?

Peter H