IndiaDivine.org

btw...HAPPY EASTER Spread vegan culture around the World... Vegan Potluck Sunday 23rd April. NZ.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi veganchatters.... btw... HAPPY EASTER> This is your invitation to attend next weeks\'s potluck feast.... ( U may need to see a travel agent.)

Vegan Potluck at / when...

8 Pullum St. Birkenhead...Auckland, New Zealand... 12.30 pm- - 6pm? Sunday 23rd April. Phone (09) 480 5773...

If your in town want to meet some friendly vegans... do come along... we are attempting to make this one different and are after a few acts...

so far we have manu visiting from austria to sing a song and patrick (alt tv ) to do a comedy thing... have u something to offer to make this just that little bit more fun?

it is such a great thing to spread vegan culture around...

Anyway... just come to the potluck but if u would like to do a spot, talk on a subject, play an instrument, or sing, contact me one way or another... so we can arrange something....the last pot luck at billy and alice's, scored 100% for good company and excellent conversation...

As a vegan cooking tutor for several years... there is no doubt to my mind that the best food in the world is vegan potluck. So do come along if u are around these parts...

even if u know no-one... u will leave knowing heaps... Easter Peace to U all...

peace

colinz...

Guest guest

Happy Easter Colin.

Jo

-

Colin Sky

Veganzchat

Saturday, April 15, 2006 12:25 AM

btw...HAPPY EASTER>Spread vegan culture around the World... Vegan Potluck Sunday 23rd April. NZ.

Hi veganchatters.... btw... HAPPY EASTER> This is your invitation to attend next weeks\'s potluck feast.... ( U may need to see a travel agent.)

8 Pullum St. Birkenhead...Auckland, New Zealand... 12.30 pm- - 6pm? Sunday 23rd April. Phone (09) 480 5773...

If your in town want to meet some friendly vegans... do come along... we are attempting to make this one different and are after a few acts...

so far we have manu visiting from austria to sing a song and patrick (alt tv ) to do a comedy thing... have u something to offer to make this just that little bit more fun?

Anyway... just come to the potluck but if u would like to do a spot, talk on a subject, play an instrument, or sing, contact me one way or another... so we can arrange something....the last pot luck at billy and alice's, scored 100% for good company and excellent conversation...

As a vegan cooking tutor for several years... there is no doubt to my mind that the best food in the world is vegan potluck. So do come along if u are around these parts...

peace

colinz...

Guest guest

Hi Colin

>Hi veganchatters.... btw... HAPPY EASTER> This is your invitation to attend next weeks\'s potluck feast.... ( U may need to

> see a travel agent.)

Well, NZ is a tad far for me - but I hope you have fun :-)

BB

Peter

Guest guest

thanku jo... my first easter greeting... :-)

-

jo

Saturday, April 15, 2006 9:06 PM

Re: btw...HAPPY EASTER>Spread vegan culture around the World... Vegan Potluck Sunday 23rd April. NZ.

Happy Easter Colin.

Jo

-

Colin Sky

Veganzchat

btw...HAPPY EASTER>Spread vegan culture around the World... Vegan Potluck Sunday 23rd April. NZ.

peace

colinz...

Guest guest

Hi

As I am not Jewish I have no idea what people should or should not eat. I think it wise to follow your own ethics on whether or not to eat other beings, no matter what your religion tells you.

BBJo

-

FF ON

Saturday, April 15, 2006 8:00 PM

Re: btw...HAPPY EASTER>Spread vegan culture around the World... Vegan Potluck Sunday 23rd April. NZ.

I'm New guy, so i just want to say hi to all. I live in Hayward California..about 15 minutes south of Oakland. it's very pleasant.

As for easter..

YES happy easter too all and remember to tell all your friends and family NOT to eat that traditional easter ham (that is if you can...no pressure of course). if they get all upity just tell em Jesus was Jewish and followed Moses which meant, well....no ham. old school.

I heard that some of the restrictions for food we're lifted in the new testament but i don't think pork was ever officially pardoned..so yea, while people of religion continue to debate what one can or cant, should or shouldn't, will or will not eat...pork or ham is pretty much considered a no-no by most major religions. so its a good one to take on.

Happy Easter!

PS: man, i wish i could go to that potluck...it's today!...im missing it as i type..dang!

jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Happy Easter Colin.

Jo

-

Colin Sky

Veganzchat

peace

colinz...

Guest guest

Aha! Well here come's another one:

Happy Easter!

Cheers

Mike

On Behalf Of Colin Sky16 April 2006 01:26 Subject: Re: btw...HAPPY EASTER>Spread vegan culture around the World... Vegan Potluck Sunday 23rd April. NZ.

-

jo

Happy Easter Colin.

Jo

-

Colin Sky

Veganzchat

peace

colinz...

Guest guest

oh ta. :-)

-

Michael Benis

Monday, April 17, 2006 6:31 AM

RE: btw...HAPPY EASTER>Spread vegan culture around the World... Vegan Potluck Sunday 23rd April. NZ.

Aha! Well here come's another one:

Happy Easter!

Cheers

Mike

On Behalf Of Colin Sky16 April 2006 01:26 Subject: Re: btw...HAPPY EASTER>Spread vegan culture around the World... Vegan Potluck Sunday 23rd April. NZ.

-

jo

Happy Easter Colin.

Jo

-

Colin Sky

Veganzchat

peace

colinz...