IndiaDivine.org

btw...HAPPY EASTER Spread vegan culture around the World...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

ta peter... one day i may return to the western world and visit a few folk... i used to be english u know and even had the bloody flag tattood on my arm before i realised english white politicians are mostly die hard imperialists... or is that superiorists?

anyway i continue to hide down under in nz where we are not so brazenly open about our divine right to #$%^@(* others over...

have a great holiday anyway...

peace

colin

we have-

Peter

Saturday, April 15, 2006 10:29 PM

Re: btw...HAPPY EASTER>Spread vegan culture around the World... Vegan Potluck Sunday 23rd April. NZ.

Hi Colin

>Hi veganchatters.... btw... HAPPY EASTER> This is your invitation to attend next weeks\'s potluck feast.... ( U may need to

> see a travel agent.)

Well, NZ is a tad far for me - but I hope you have fun :-)

BB

Peter

Guest guest

Hi Colin

>ta peter... one day i may return to the western world and visit a few folk... i used to be english u know and even had the bloody

>flag tattood on my arm before i realised english white politicians are mostly die hard imperialists... or is that superiorists?

Well, nowadays, the flag has been pretty much taken over by the extreme right as a symbol of... ahem.... "purity" (in other words racism). Except, of course, when there's some major international football tournament on....

BB

Peter

Guest guest

You used to be English? well I wont hold that against you.Just keep that tatoo covered if you do come back, most people with that kind of tat these days are either skinheads/dickheads/far right heads or footy fans.......heads, either way its a good sign for a policeman to look at you twice........... Hey hows the sheep over there?, you got more than us! The Valley Vegan............Colin Sky <colinsky wrote: ta peter... one day i may return to the western world and visit a few folk... i used to be english u know and even had the bloody flag tattood on my arm before i realised english white politicians are mostly die hard imperialists... or is that superiorists? anyway i continue to hide down under in nz where we are not so brazenly open about our divine right to #$%^@(* others over... have a great holiday anyway... peace colin we have- Peter Saturday, April 15, 2006 10:29 PM Re: btw...HAPPY EASTER>Spread vegan culture around the World... Vegan Potluck Sunday 23rd April. NZ. Hi Colin >Hi veganchatters.... btw... HAPPY EASTER> This is your invitation to attend next weeks\'s potluck feast.... ( U may need to > see a travel agent.) Well, NZ is a tad far for me - but I hope you have fun :-) BB PeterPeter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.

Guest guest

anyone that judges books by their cover rarely get my attention...

as for the sheep...? baa...

remember too they are vegans once weaned... ;-)

-

peter hurd

Monday, April 17, 2006 8:21 PM

Re: btw...HAPPY EASTER>Spread vegan culture around the World...

You used to be English? well I wont hold that against you.Just keep that tatoo covered if you do come back, most people with that kind of tat these days are either skinheads/dickheads/far right heads or footy fans.......heads, either way its a good sign for a policeman to look at you twice...........

Hey hows the sheep over there?, you got more than us!

The Valley Vegan............Colin Sky <colinsky wrote:

ta peter... one day i may return to the western world and visit a few folk... i used to be english u know and even had the bloody flag tattood on my arm before i realised english white politicians are mostly die hard imperialists... or is that superiorists?

anyway i continue to hide down under in nz where we are not so brazenly open about our divine right to #$%^@(* others over...

have a great holiday anyway...

peace

colin

we have-

Peter

Saturday, April 15, 2006 10:29 PM

Re: btw...HAPPY EASTER>Spread vegan culture around the World... Vegan Potluck Sunday 23rd April. NZ.

Hi Colin

>Hi veganchatters.... btw... HAPPY EASTER> This is your invitation to attend next weeks\'s potluck feast.... ( U may need to

> see a travel agent.)

Well, NZ is a tad far for me - but I hope you have fun :-)

BB

Peter

Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.

Guest guest

hi peter

"Except, of course, when there's some major international football tournament on...."

peter, don't excite fraggle unnecessarily... u are talking about a lot of beer here... :-)

nationalism sucks. one world. one people. one law. live where the hell u want... and learn to live agriculturally so there is enough to go round...

peace

colin

-

Peter

Monday, April 17, 2006 11:01 AM

Hi Colin

>ta peter... one day i may return to the western world and visit a few folk... i used to be english u know and even had the bloody

>flag tattood on my arm before i realised english white politicians are mostly die hard imperialists... or is that superiorists?

Well, nowadays, the flag has been pretty much taken over by the extreme right as a symbol of... ahem.... "purity" (in other words racism). Except, of course, when there's some major international football tournament on....

BB

Peter

Guest guest

BEER?!???

where???

where??! Colin Sky Apr 17, 2006 3:46 PM Re: btw...HAPPY EASTER>Spread vegan culture around the World...

hi peter

"Except, of course, when there's some major international football tournament on...."

peter, don't excite fraggle unnecessarily... u are talking about a lot of beer here... :-)

nationalism sucks. one world. one people. one law. live where the hell u want... and learn to live agriculturally so there is enough to go round...

peace

colin

-

Peter

Monday, April 17, 2006 11:01 AM

Hi Colin

BB

PeterTo send an email to -