IndiaDivine.org

Any more cool jokes... ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

i have done almost everything i wanted to do in my life except become a comedienne and a millionaire...

no need to send $s but i'd love to hear any more good vegan, vege jokes... love 'em...

peace

colin

Two sheep in a field, one says 'Baa', the other says, 'I was going to say that!'

-

peter hurd

Guest guest

for peter and Jo

How many Daleks does it take to change a lightbulb ? 2 Billion...To conquer a race than can climb ladders for them.

Exterminate..Exterminate!! Colin Sky Apr 17, 2006 3:45 PM Any more cool jokes... ?

i have done almost everything i wanted to do in my life except become a comedienne and a millionaire...

no need to send $s but i'd love to hear any more good vegan, vege jokes... love 'em...

peace

colin

Two sheep in a field, one says 'Baa', the other says, 'I was going to say that!'

-

peter hurd

To send an email to -

Guest guest

why did the tofurky cross the road?

to prove it wasn't chicken

personally..the parrot in the freezer one makes me laugh beer out of my nose..but i think it was posted here recently... Colin Sky Apr 17, 2006 3:45 PM Any more cool jokes... ?

peace

colin

-

peter hurd

To send an email to -

Guest guest

yeah the parrot in the freezer is a cool joke... pun...

ha ha 2 your one too... ;-)

-

fraggle

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 11:28 AM

Re: Any more cool jokes... ?

why did the tofurky cross the road?

to prove it wasn't chicken

personally..the parrot in the freezer one makes me laugh beer out of my nose..but i think it was posted here recently... Colin Sky Apr 17, 2006 3:45 PM Any more cool jokes... ?

peace

colin

-

peter hurd

To send an email to -

Guest guest

Why do you want to be a comedienne?

Jo

, " Colin Sky " <colinsky wrote:

>

> i have done almost everything i wanted to do in my life except

become a comedienne and a millionaire...

>

> no need to send $s but i'd love to hear any more good vegan, vege

jokes... love 'em...

>

> peace

>

> colin

>

> Two sheep in a field, one says 'Baa', the other says, 'I was going

to say that!'

> -

> peter hurd

>

Guest guest

LOL - that's about right :-)

Jo

Fraggle wrote: for peter and Jo

How many Daleks does it take to change a lightbulb ?

2 Billion...To conquer a race than can climb ladders for them.

Exterminate..Exterminate!!

Guest guest

Hi Fraggle

> How many Daleks does it take to change a lightbulb ?

> 2 Billion...To conquer a race than can climb ladders for them.

>Exterminate..Exterminate!!

Now come on - everyone knows that there were only four daleks, and they just went round in a circle to confuse everyone into thinking there were more ;-)

BB

Peter

Guest guest

Nope, it wouldn't work. They exterminate so quickly no one would be

left to climb the ladder.

Besides, they levitate now so they can do it themselves.

NEXT! ;)

Nikki

fraggle <EBbrewpunx

Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:26 pm

Re: Any more cool jokes... ? ebbrewpunx

for peter and Jo

How many Daleks does it take to change a lightbulb ?

2 Billion...To conquer a race than can climb ladders for them.

Exterminate..Exterminate!!

Guest guest

for a laugh. i only wanna do peace and vege jokes though... when i give head it is most likely brocolli or cauli... not really keen on smut as sex is quiet sacred... where do i kneel?

i wanna laugh at myself, otherwise i might cry...and that's okay too. in reality i am far too busy to be that funny...

peace

colin

-

heartwerk

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 6:31 PM

Re: Any more cool jokes... ?

Why do you want to be a comedienne?Jo , "Colin Sky" <colinsky wrote:>> i have done almost everything i wanted to do in my life except become a comedienne and a millionaire...> > no need to send $s but i'd love to hear any more good vegan, vege jokes... love 'em...> > peace> > colin> > Two sheep in a field, one says 'Baa', the other says, 'I was going to say that!'> - > peter hurd>

Guest guest

Dont give up the day job! The Valley Vegan.............Colin Sky <colinsky wrote: for a laugh. i only wanna do peace and vege jokes though... when i give head it is most likely brocolli or cauli... not really keen on smut as sex is quiet sacred... where do i kneel? i wanna laugh at myself, otherwise i might cry...and that's okay too. in reality i am far too busy to be that funny... peace colin - heartwerk Tuesday, April 18, 2006 6:31 PM Re: Any more cool jokes... ? Why do you want to be a comedienne?Jo , "Colin Sky" <colinsky wrote:>> i have done almost everything i wanted to do in my life except

become a comedienne and a millionaire...> > no need to send $s but i'd love to hear any more good vegan, vege jokes... love 'em...> > peace> > colin> > Two sheep in a field, one says 'Baa', the other says, 'I was going to say that!'> - > peter hurd>Peter H

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.