IndiaDivine.org

Low B12. bad hair day... :-)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi colin,

I was looking at something on tv, about the beautiful rare, thought

to be extinct birds that are found in NZ.

I bet that walking around in those forests/mountains would be like

the earth used to be millions of years ago.

It seemed like there is a heaven on earth.

think about our ancestors, they did not have all the modern technology

intelligence and electronic equipment that we have.

yet, I bet that they were happy. to shower in those refreshing streams.

to pick berries, to live in a tree or build a tent with your family,

community of fellow few earthlings.

to witness, splendor, and abundance of myriads species of animals

not yet extinct.

The noises of the birds the energy of the wild plants, overwhelmingly raw.

to not have nuclear war weapons, not yet invented.

yes, life was rough, I probably would've died at 43, but I miss

that connection.

The connection of coming back home and having her reclaim me

the forest and mountains.. my mother.

where I belong.

, " Colin Sky " <colinsky wrote:

> Whole foods is a scam,

>

> oh dear... u are having a bad hair day... :-)

>

> peace

>

> colin.

>

> ps... by the way... america sold us the blueberry bushes to grow...

> -

Guest guest

HI Anouk

You have a lot of Pagan in you - your words are beautiful.

Jo

, " Anouk Sickler " <zurumato

wrote:

>

> Hi colin,

>

> I was looking at something on tv, about the beautiful rare, thought

> to be extinct birds that are found in NZ.

>

> I bet that walking around in those forests/mountains would be like

> the earth used to be millions of years ago.

> It seemed like there is a heaven on earth.

>

> think about our ancestors, they did not have all the modern

technology

> intelligence and electronic equipment that we have.

>

> yet, I bet that they were happy. to shower in those refreshing

streams.

>

> to pick berries, to live in a tree or build a tent with your

family,

> community of fellow few earthlings.

>

> to witness, splendor, and abundance of myriads species of animals

> not yet extinct.

>

> The noises of the birds the energy of the wild plants,

overwhelmingly raw.

>

>

> to not have nuclear war weapons, not yet invented.

>

> yes, life was rough, I probably would've died at 43, but I miss

> that connection.

>

> The connection of coming back home and having her reclaim me

> the forest and mountains.. my mother.

> where I belong.

>

>

>

> , " Colin Sky " <colinsky@> wrote:

>

> > Whole foods is a scam,

> >

> > oh dear... u are having a bad hair day... :-)

> >

> > peace

> >

> > colin.

> >

> > ps... by the way... america sold us the blueberry bushes to

grow...

> > -

>

Guest guest

ps... by the way... america sold us the blueberry bushes to grow... That seems like poetic justice to me! All ours seem to come from Argentina/Chile?!?!?!?! In this country we now have a large blueberry producer in Devon, and a big deal was made of it last year, yet no sign of any in the shops? Whas goin on?!?!?! The Valley Vegan..............Colin Sky <colinsky wrote: why must my blueberries be from New Zealand if there are blueberryfarms nearbywhy must my garlic come from argentina,why must my

organic grapes come from south africa,why must my bananas come from guatemala,why must my flowers come from columbia ANd for godssake! why must my Oranges come from Mexico! How the hell is the rest of the world going to buy american war weapons and help pay for war crimes and clean up the mess' caused by them all, if america don't buy our fruit and take half of our land to grow US hamburgers in return? Whole foods is a scam, oh dear... u are having a bad hair day... :-) peace colin. ps... by the way... america sold us the blueberry bushes to grow... - Anouk Sickler Monday, April 17, 2006 9:58 AM Subject:

Re: Low B12. hi fraggle, when you say that you can make informed choices, I really don't think that you see the problem. le me 'splain.I purposely went to the whole foods in my town, with the intention of proving a point to myself, why I shouldn't shop there (so often) NOT A SINGLE FRUIT or VEGETABLE was from florida.why must my blueberries be from New Zealand if there are blueberryfarms nearbywhy must my garlic come from argentina,why must my organic grapes come from south africa,why must my bananas come from guatemala,why must my flowers come from columbiawhy must my tomatoes come from californiaANd for godssake! why must my Oranges come from Mexico!I am living in a land that is so fertile that alls ya hafta do is spit out a seed on the ground and the next daythere's a tree there.it didn't matter if something was

organic, or not, in there, it was multiculralism 101. maybe, fraggle, when you do go to your local Whole Foods, things seem local to you because, well you are in california, andeverything in there comes from california. But so does mine and California is not local for me. I have been to the Whole foods in North Carolina, New York, and Texas,the Same thing was happening. Everything was from California, or some other foreign country. Whole foods is a scam, because they are leading people to believethat they are doing a good thing by buying organic, when in realitythey are using up a lot of the earths fuel by transportation of all of these fruits and vegetables, and putting the local farmers out of business. I really don't know who to blame, for the way our society is, Nearby, in Myakka, there are NEw condominiums being built as we speak, where there used to be a farms.

, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:>> the local whole foods here lists where each veggie and fruit comesfrom....> it'll say "grown in so and so farm in california", er "from chile",er wotever..and i can at least make informed choices that way...> > > >Anouk Sickler <zurumato> >Apr 11, 2006 10:24 AM> > > > Re: Low B12.> >Peter H

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Guest guest

maybe, but its sorta low on the totem pole right now....

i've got soooooo much else to do, double plastic bagging compost is sorta..i dunno...not even on my radar screen, ya know?

i think me heads gonna pop.....

do you know wot yer pH is ?

how bout tossin some peat moss on their base?

can you get garden sulphur? peter hurd Apr 18, 2006 4:25 PM Re: Re: Low B12. bad hair day... :-)

Our soil in the valleys is pretty Limey/neutral, which is why I bought the compost specially.

Cant you bag up the compost?, that stuff is like gold.

The Valley Vegan.................

You can bomb the world to pieces You can't bomb it into peace

Guest guest

Your right , you got way too much on your plate to think about my berries! Why not take one bag of compost to use as a base for a new heap? Any hoo, look forward to the house warming? and not the six weeks of searching through boxes. The Valley Vegan....................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: maybe, but its sorta low on the totem pole right now.... i've got soooooo much else to do, double plastic bagging compost is sorta..i dunno...not even on my radar screen, ya know? i think me heads gonna pop..... do you know wot yer pH is ? how bout tossin some peat moss on their

base? can you get garden sulphur? peter hurd Apr 18, 2006 4:25 PM Re: Re: Low B12. bad hair day... :-) Our soil in the valleys is pretty Limey/neutral, which is why I bought the compost specially. Cant you bag up the compost?, that stuff is like gold. The Valley Vegan................. You can bomb the world to pieces You can't bomb it into peace Peter H

Switch an email account to Mail, you could win FIFA World Cup tickets.

Guest guest

hi anouk... nature is beautiful where ever it is... it is all good...

however nature is under siege from the parasite man who is convinced nature is to be subdued and become a slave to man's ambitions...

we have aerial spraying here for bugs... they don't even care about the people they spray... i have watched this society empty the seas and systematically scorch the earth of most that is immediately not profitable...

my belief is that trees are a higher being than man as it has learned to live symbiotically with nature... where as man is dumb and rapes and pillages nature for short term detrimental, unwise, parasitic gain...

okay i am having a bad hair day.... shucks...

btw... yes we still have some great forests and wetlands whilst they work out how to best profit from them...

in the meantime we assist the rape and pillage of iraq and afghanistan... now aren't we good friends of the civilised western coalition?

anyway anouk your post was very friendly and positive... i like that... vegans have something very beautiful to offer the world... i call it consideration for others... cheers...

peace

colin

-

Anouk Sickler

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 5:26 PM

Re: Low B12. bad hair day... :-)

Hi colin, I was looking at something on tv, about the beautiful rare, thought to be extinct birds that are found in NZ. I bet that walking around in those forests/mountains would be like the earth used to be millions of years ago. It seemed like there is a heaven on earth. think about our ancestors, they did not have all the modern technologyintelligence and electronic equipment that we have. yet, I bet that they were happy. to shower in those refreshing streams.to pick berries, to live in a tree or build a tent with your family, community of fellow few earthlings. to witness, splendor, and abundance of myriads species of animals not yet extinct. The noises of the birds the energy of the wild plants, overwhelmingly raw.to not have nuclear war weapons, not yet invented. yes, life was rough, I probably would've died at 43, but I miss that connection. The connection of coming back home and having her reclaim me the forest and mountains.. my mother. where I belong. , "Colin Sky" <colinsky wrote:> Whole foods is a scam, > > oh dear... u are having a bad hair day... :-)> > peace> > colin.> > ps... by the way... america sold us the blueberry bushes to grow...> -