IndiaDivine.org

not a good day

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

not a good day at all....

first...

rebecca got shot at this morning while closing her bar...

she's fine

but....

and..now...

my boss just got downsized

IE. they canned him

9 yrs....

ah crap...

my department is screwed....

You can bomb the world to pieces

You can't bomb it into peace

Guest guest

That must have been scary. I'm glad she's okay.

Jo

-

" fraggle " <EBbrewpunx

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 7:28 PM

not a good day

> not a good day at all....

>

> first...

> rebecca got shot at this morning while closing her bar...

> she's fine

> but....

>

> and..now...

> my boss just got downsized

> IE. they canned him

> 9 yrs....

> ah crap...

>

> my department is screwed....

>

>

>

>

> You can bomb the world to pieces

> You can't bomb it into peace

>

>

> To send an email to -

>

Guest guest

New house, new job? could be for the best................................. Oh alright , I admit it , I am crap at looking on the bright side! Hope she is O.K., a job you can replace. Sad day locally here too yesterday, local man found stabbed to death up my local park, he was a bit slow, but always seemed a happy bloke, shame only 21 years old. Very sad, my kids play in that park. The Valley Vegan....................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: not a good day at all....first...rebecca got shot at this morning while closing her bar...she's finebut....and..now...my boss just got downsizedIE. they canned him9 yrs....ah crap...my department is screwed....You can bomb the

world to pieces You can't bomb it into peace To send an email to -

Guest guest

sorry to hear that peter......

tis a local occurence here tho..oakland's murder rate so far fer this year is approaching 50 already...

pleasant...

on the other thing...we are both lookin fer new jobs....i know longer can be part of this place...

very sad....

i loathe lookin fer a job

bleh!

peter hurd Apr 20, 2006 12:11 AM Re: not a good day

New house, new job? could be for the best.................................

Oh alright , I admit it , I am crap at looking on the bright side!

Hope she is O.K., a job you can replace.

Sad day locally here too yesterday, local man found stabbed to death up my local park, he was a bit slow, but always seemed a happy bloke, shame only 21 years old. Very sad, my kids play in that park.

The Valley Vegan....................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

not a good day at all....first...rebecca got shot at this morning while closing her bar...she's finebut....and..now...my boss just got downsizedIE. they canned him9 yrs....ah crap...my department is screwed....You can bomb the world to pieces You can't bomb it into peace To send an email to -

Guest guest

Hi Peter

That is sad - and a bit worrying. You are very good a t being optimistic.

Jo

Always look on the bright side of life .....

-

peter hurd

Thursday, April 20, 2006 8:11 AM

Re: not a good day

Sad day locally here too yesterday, local man found stabbed to death up my local park, he was a bit slow, but always seemed a happy bloke, shame only 21 years old. Very sad, my kids play in that park.

not a good day at all....first...rebecca got shot at this morning while closing her bar...she's finebut....and..now...my boss just got downsizedIE. they canned him9 yrs....ah crap...my department is screwed....You can bomb the world to pieces You can't bomb it into peace To send an email to -

Guest guest

How big is Oakland Fraggle. I always find it hard to imagine 'local' in the US as everything is so big.

Jo

-

fraggle

Thursday, April 20, 2006 4:19 PM

tis a local occurence here tho..oakland's murder rate so far fer this year is approaching 50 already...

pleasant...

on the other thing...we are both lookin fer new jobs....i know longer can be part of this place...

very sad....

bleh!

Guest guest

hmmm

well...its the 3rd largest city in the Bay Area

(after SF and San Jose)

about half a million people....

size wise....ummm....

basic spread out city....

its no LA, but, standard US city sized...

here..had to look it up

Oakland is located at 37°47'43" North, 122°13'41" West (37.795227, -122.228111)GR1.

According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 78.2 mi² (202.4 km²). 56.1 mi² (145.2 km²) of it is land and 22.1 mi² (57.2 km²) of it is water. The total area is 28.28% water.

Oaklanders most broadly refer to their city's terrain as "the flatlands" and "the hills," which up until recent waves of gentrication have also been a reference to Oakland's deep economic divide, with "the hills" being more affluent communities. About 2/3 of Oakland lies within the flat plain of the San Francisco Bay, with 1/3 rising into the foothills and hills of the East Bay range.

[edit]

Climate

Oakland's climate has features found in both nearby coastal cities such as San Francisco and inland cities such as San Jose, yet it is warmer than San Francisco and slightly cooler than San Jose. While it is not located on the Pacific Ocean, its position directly inland from the Golden Gate Bridge means that the city gets a significant amount of cold nighttime fog during the summer. It is far enough inland, though, that the fog usually disappears by the morning allowing the city to have stereotypical warm sunny California days.

Oakland's average year-round temperature of 55°F (13°C) is slightly lower than many other California cities. The average high temperature is 62°F (17°C) and the average low temperature is 48°F (9°C), with the warmest month of the year being September, and the coldest month being January. The average annual rainfall is 23 inches, and most rain falls between the months of October and April.

jo Apr 20, 2006 9:31 AM Re: not a good day

How big is Oakland Fraggle. I always find it hard to imagine 'local' in the US as everything is so big.

Jo

-

fraggle

Thursday, April 20, 2006 4:19 PM

pleasant...

very sad....

bleh!

Guest guest

I understand that its commonplace over there, but this is a small community village in Wales, so its fairly uncommon which makes it hit home harder. I had on occaision shared a brief conversation with this guy ( he was a bit backwards, so was a bit of a loner ), but he was harmless enough. Always worse when you know the face involved. Hey , man of your talents should find work no problem. Any breweries round there?, I `m sure there are one or two biggies? or warehouses? Wot talents does your better half have ( apart from bar tending?) You got the keys yet for your new gaff?, any roomies lined up? Prolly postpone the move now eh? something will turn up, I guarantee it.....................or your money back! Has Jo sorted the weather out for you yet? The Valley Vegan..................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: sorry to hear that peter...... tis a local occurence here tho..oakland's murder rate so far fer this year is approaching 50 already... pleasant... on the other thing...we are both lookin fer new jobs....i know longer can be part of this place... very sad.... i loathe lookin fer a job bleh! peter hurd Apr 20, 2006 12:11 AM Re: not a good day New house, new job? could be for the best................................. Oh alright , I admit

it , I am crap at looking on the bright side! Hope she is O.K., a job you can replace. Sad day locally here too yesterday, local man found stabbed to death up my local park, he was a bit slow, but always seemed a happy bloke, shame only 21 years old. Very sad, my kids play in that park. The Valley Vegan....................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: not a good day at all....first...rebecca got shot at this morning while closing her bar...she's finebut....and..now...my boss just got downsizedIE. they canned him9 yrs....ah crap...my department is screwed....You can bomb the world to pieces You can't bomb it into peace To send an email to

-

Guest guest

wasn't making light of, nor belittling the death of your village mate.....

as for job...

lotsa breweries

nary impossible t o get a job in one

peter hurd Apr 20, 2006 12:19 PM Re: not a good day

I understand that its commonplace over there, but this is a small community village in Wales, so its fairly uncommon which makes it hit home harder. I had on occaision shared a brief conversation with this guy ( he was a bit backwards, so was a bit of a loner ), but he was harmless enough. Always worse when you know the face involved.

Hey , man of your talents should find work no problem. Any breweries round there?, I `m sure there are one or two biggies? or warehouses? Wot talents does your better half have ( apart from bar tending?)

You got the keys yet for your new gaff?, any roomies lined up? Prolly postpone the move now eh? something will turn up, I guarantee it.....................or your money back!

Has Jo sorted the weather out for you yet?

The Valley Vegan..................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

pleasant...

very sad....

bleh!

Guest guest

sure..rebecca has a degree in microbiology

now..if she could just find a job that didn't mean workin for some huge Pharma giant, er the like..then it would all be great

but..thats all there is it seems, or the like

we got the keys a couple days ago

sorry..deposit is already paid, can't delay moving...

we moved some stuff last night..about 50 boxes in all...

I understand that its commonplace over there, but this is a small community village in Wales, so its fairly uncommon which makes it hit home harder. I had on occaision shared a brief conversation with this guy ( he was a bit backwards, so was a bit of a loner ), but he was harmless enough. Always worse when you know the face involved.

Hey , man of your talents should find work no problem. Any breweries round there?, I `m sure there are one or two biggies? or warehouses? Wot talents does your better half have ( apart from bar tending?)

You got the keys yet for your new gaff?, any roomies lined up? Prolly postpone the move now eh? something will turn up, I guarantee it.....................or your money back!

pleasant...

very sad....

bleh!

Guest guest

Now if she could only design some super yeast/microbes, with your knowledge you could both be in the brewery business! Seriously, good luck, keep us informed. The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: sure..rebecca has a degree in microbiology now..if she could just find a job that didn't mean workin for some huge Pharma giant, er the like..then it would all be great but..thats all there is it seems, or the like we got the keys a couple days ago sorry..deposit is already paid, can't delay moving... we moved some stuff last night..about 50 boxes in all... peter hurd Apr 20, 2006 12:19 PM Re: not a good day I understand that its commonplace over there, but this is a small community village in Wales, so its fairly uncommon which makes it hit home harder. I had on occaision shared a brief conversation with this guy ( he was a bit backwards, so was a bit of a loner ), but he was harmless enough. Always worse when you know the face involved. Hey , man of your talents should find work no problem. Any breweries round there?, I `m sure there are one or two biggies? or warehouses? Wot talents does your better half have ( apart from bar tending?) You got the keys yet for your new gaff?, any roomies lined up? Prolly postpone the move now eh? something will turn up, I

guarantee it.....................or your money back! Has Jo sorted the weather out for you yet? The Valley Vegan..................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: sorry to hear that peter...... tis a local occurence here tho..oakland's murder rate so far fer this year is approaching 50 already... pleasant... on the other thing...we are both lookin fer new jobs....i know longer can be part of this place... very sad.... i loathe lookin fer a job bleh! peter

hurd Apr 20, 2006 12:11 AM Re: not a good day New house, new job? could be for the best................................. Oh alright , I admit it , I am crap at looking on the bright side! Hope she is O.K., a job you can replace. Sad day locally here too yesterday, local man found stabbed to death up my local park, he was a bit slow, but always seemed a happy bloke, shame only 21 years old. Very sad, my kids play in that park. The Valley Vegan....................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: not a good day at all....first...rebecca got shot at this morning while closing her bar...she's

finebut....and..now...my boss just got downsizedIE. they canned him9 yrs....ah crap...my department is screwed....You can bomb the world to pieces You can't bomb it into peace To send an email to -

Guest guest

we'd luv to open a brewpub

can i borrow some money?

a million $ US would be fine......

:)

peter hurd Apr 20, 2006 12:54 PM Re: not a good day

Now if she could only design some super yeast/microbes, with your knowledge you could both be in the brewery business!

Seriously, good luck, keep us informed.

The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

sure..rebecca has a degree in microbiology

now..if she could just find a job that didn't mean workin for some huge Pharma giant, er the like..then it would all be great

but..thats all there is it seems, or the like

we got the keys a couple days ago

sorry..deposit is already paid, can't delay moving...

we moved some stuff last night..about 50 boxes in all...

pleasant...

very sad....

bleh!

Guest guest

The cheque is in the post.............. The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: we'd luv to open a brewpub can i borrow some money? a million $ US would be fine...... :) peter hurd Apr 20, 2006 12:54 PM Re: not a good day Now if she could only design some super yeast/microbes, with your knowledge you could both be in the brewery business! Seriously, good luck, keep us

informed. The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: sure..rebecca has a degree in microbiology now..if she could just find a job that didn't mean workin for some huge Pharma giant, er the like..then it would all be great but..thats all there is it seems, or the like we got the keys a couple days ago sorry..deposit is already paid, can't delay moving... we moved some stuff last night..about 50 boxes in all... peter hurd Apr 20, 2006 12:19 PM

Re: not a good day I understand that its commonplace over there, but this is a small community village in Wales, so its fairly uncommon which makes it hit home harder. I had on occaision shared a brief conversation with this guy ( he was a bit backwards, so was a bit of a loner ), but he was harmless enough. Always worse when you know the face involved. Hey , man of your talents should find work no problem. Any breweries round there?, I `m sure there are one or two biggies? or warehouses? Wot talents does your better half have ( apart from bar tending?) You got the keys yet for your new gaff?, any roomies lined up? Prolly postpone the move now eh? something will turn up, I guarantee it.....................or your money back! Has Jo sorted the weather out for you yet? The Valley

Vegan..................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: sorry to hear that peter...... tis a local occurence here tho..oakland's murder rate so far fer this year is approaching 50 already... pleasant... on the other thing...we are both lookin fer new jobs....i know longer can be part of this place... very sad.... i loathe lookin fer a job bleh! peter hurd Apr 20, 2006 12:11 AM Re: not a good day

New house, new job? could be for the best................................. Oh alright , I admit it , I am crap at looking on the bright side! Hope she is O.K., a job you can replace. Sad day locally here too yesterday, local man found stabbed to death up my local park, he was a bit slow, but always seemed a happy bloke, shame only 21 years old. Very sad, my kids play in that park. The Valley Vegan....................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: not a good day at all....first...rebecca got shot at this morning while closing her bar...she's finebut....and..now...my boss just got downsizedIE. they canned him9 yrs....ah crap...my department is

screwed....You can bomb the world to pieces You can't bomb it into peace To send an email to -

Guest guest

Hi Fraggle~

Sorry have been MIA the last 5 days or so due to a work conference.

I know you said Rebecca is fine, but is she ok? That must have

really shook her up? Any reason why they were shooting?

Sorry to hear about your boss! Good luck, it's never easy when they

do stuff like that!

((hugz))

Nikki

, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

>

> not a good day at all....

>

> first...

> rebecca got shot at this morning while closing her bar...

> she's fine

> but....

>

> and..now...

> my boss just got downsized

> IE. they canned him

> 9 yrs....

> ah crap...

>

> my department is screwed....

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

rebecca is fine

well..as fine as she can be

its almost common fer this sorta thing to happen unfortunately

just the other week she was almost raped outside her apartment

gotta luv humanity i tell ya.......................

*shakes head*

why did it happen? ppl suck

but...she threw someone out of the bar(because he kept tryin to bring in his own

bottle)

so, he got mad, and came back with a gun

gawd bless amerikkka...

she's off lookin fer another job...but....

*shrug*

>nikki_mackovitch <earthstorm

>Apr 24, 2006 12:26 PM

>

> Re: not a good day

>

>Hi Fraggle~

>

>Sorry have been MIA the last 5 days or so due to a work conference.

>

>I know you said Rebecca is fine, but is she ok? That must have

>really shook her up? Any reason why they were shooting?

>

>Sorry to hear about your boss! Good luck, it's never easy when they

>do stuff like that!

>

>((hugz))

>

>Nikki

You can bomb the world to pieces

You can't bomb it into peace

Guest guest

Hi Fraggle

Sounds like the South Side of Chicago :(

I'm glad that bottom line she is ok, sorry to hear about it tho!

Is she at least carrying mace or something?

Nikki

, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

>

> rebecca is fine

> well..as fine as she can be

> its almost common fer this sorta thing to happen unfortunately

> just the other week she was almost raped outside her apartment

> gotta luv humanity i tell ya.......................

> *shakes head*

>

> why did it happen? ppl suck

> but...she threw someone out of the bar(because he kept tryin to

bring in his own bottle)

> so, he got mad, and came back with a gun

> gawd bless amerikkka...

> she's off lookin fer another job...but....

> *shrug*

>

>

> >nikki_mackovitch <earthstorm

> >Apr 24, 2006 12:26 PM

> >

> > Re: not a good day

> >

> >Hi Fraggle~

> >

> >Sorry have been MIA the last 5 days or so due to a work

conference.

> >

> >I know you said Rebecca is fine, but is she ok? That must have

> >really shook her up? Any reason why they were shooting?

> >

> >Sorry to hear about your boss! Good luck, it's never easy when

they

> >do stuff like that!

> >

> >((hugz))

> >

> >Nikki

>

>

Guest guest

no..her attitude is all she carries....

>earthstrm <earthstorm

>Apr 24, 2006 2:42 PM

>

> Re: not a good day

>

>Hi Fraggle

>

>Sounds like the South Side of Chicago :(

>

>I'm glad that bottom line she is ok, sorry to hear about it tho!

>Is she at least carrying mace or something?

>

>Nikki

>

>

> , fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

>>

>> rebecca is fine

>> well..as fine as she can be

>> its almost common fer this sorta thing to happen unfortunately

>> just the other week she was almost raped outside her apartment

>> gotta luv humanity i tell ya.......................

>> *shakes head*

>>

>> why did it happen? ppl suck

>> but...she threw someone out of the bar(because he kept tryin to

>bring in his own bottle)

>> so, he got mad, and came back with a gun

>> gawd bless amerikkka...

>> she's off lookin fer another job...but....

>> *shrug*

>>

>>

>> >nikki_mackovitch <earthstorm

>> >Apr 24, 2006 12:26 PM

>> >

>> > Re: not a good day

>> >

>> >Hi Fraggle~

>> >

>> >Sorry have been MIA the last 5 days or so due to a work

>conference.

>> >

>> >I know you said Rebecca is fine, but is she ok? That must have

>> >really shook her up? Any reason why they were shooting?

>> >

>> >Sorry to hear about your boss! Good luck, it's never easy when

>they

>> >do stuff like that!

>> >

>> >((hugz))

>> >

>> >Nikki

>>

>> You can bomb the world to pieces

>> You can't bomb it into peace

>>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>To send an email to -

>

Guest guest

Or maybe nutmeg? The Valley Vegan..............earthstrm <earthstorm wrote: Hi FraggleSounds like the South Side of Chicago :(I'm glad that bottom line she is ok, sorry to hear about it tho!Is she at least carrying mace or something?Nikki , fraggle wrote:>> rebecca is fine> well..as fine as she can be> its almost common fer this sorta thing to happen unfortunately> just the other week she was almost raped outside her apartment> gotta luv humanity i tell ya.......................> *shakes head*> > why did it happen? ppl suck> but...she threw someone out of the bar(because he kept tryin to bring in his own bottle)> so, he got

mad, and came back with a gun> gawd bless amerikkka...> she's off lookin fer another job...but....> *shrug*> > > >nikki_mackovitch > >Apr 24, 2006 12:26 PM> > > > Re: not a good day> >> >Hi Fraggle~> >> >Sorry have been MIA the last 5 days or so due to a work conference.> >> >I know you said Rebecca is fine, but is she ok? That must have > >really shook her up? Any reason why they were shooting?> >> >Sorry to hear about your boss! Good luck, it's never easy when they > >do stuff like that!> >> >((hugz))> >> >Nikki> > You can bomb the world to pieces > You can't bomb it into peace>To

send an email to -

Guest guest

oh dear bacchus........................

i don't know whether to laugh er wince....

peter hurd Apr 25, 2006 10:57 AM Re: Re: not a good day

Or maybe nutmeg?

The Valley Vegan..............earthstrm <earthstorm wrote:

Hi FraggleSounds like the South Side of Chicago :(I'm glad that bottom line she is ok, sorry to hear about it tho!Is she at least carrying mace or something?Nikki , fraggle wrote:>> rebecca is fine> well..as fine as she can be> its almost common fer this sorta thing to happen unfortunately> just the other week she was almost raped outside her apartment> gotta luv humanity i tell ya.......................> *shakes head*> > why did it happen? ppl suck> but...she threw someone out of the bar(because he kept tryin to bring in his own bottle)> so, he got mad, and came back with a gun> gawd bless amerikkka...> she's off lookin fer another job...but....> *shrug*> > > >nikki_mackovitch > >Apr 24, 2006 12:26 PM> > > > Re: not a good day> >> >Hi Fraggle~> >> >Sorry have been MIA the last 5 days or so due to a work conference.> >> >I know you said Rebecca is fine, but is she ok? That must have > >really shook her up? Any reason why they were shooting?> >> >Sorry to hear about your boss! Good luck, it's never easy when they > >do stuff like that!> >> >((hugz))> >> >Nikki> > You can bomb the world to pieces > You can't bomb it into peace>To send an email to -

Guest guest

wince, wince, please . I`d love to see a grown Fraggle wince. Seriuosly though, hows things on the jobs front? The Valley Vegan...........fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: oh dear bacchus........................ i don't know whether to laugh er wince.... peter hurd Apr 25, 2006 10:57 AM Re: Re: not a good day Or maybe nutmeg? The Valley

Vegan..............earthstrm <earthstorm wrote: Hi FraggleSounds like the South Side of Chicago :(I'm glad that bottom line she is ok, sorry to hear about it tho!Is she at least carrying mace or something?Nikki , fraggle wrote:>> rebecca is fine> well..as fine as she can be> its almost common fer this sorta thing to happen unfortunately> just the other week she was almost raped outside her apartment> gotta luv humanity i tell ya.......................> *shakes head*> > why did it happen? ppl suck> but...she threw someone out of the bar(because he kept tryin to bring in his own bottle)> so, he got mad, and came back with a gun> gawd bless

amerikkka...> she's off lookin fer another job...but....> *shrug*> > > >nikki_mackovitch > >Apr 24, 2006 12:26 PM> > > > Re: not a good day> >> >Hi Fraggle~> >> >Sorry have been MIA the last 5 days or so due to a work conference.> >> >I know you said Rebecca is fine, but is she ok? That must have > >really shook her up? Any reason why they were shooting?> >> >Sorry to hear about your boss! Good luck, it's never easy when they > >do stuff like that!> >> >((hugz))> >> >Nikki> > You can bomb the world to pieces > You can't bomb it into peace>To send an email to

-

Guest guest

i'm still here, if thats wot you mean

rebecca is still bartending at her place as well

fer me, just not a whole lot out there....

i've been trollin craigslist...but...just nuthin that has caught my eye at all yet

busy playing box master anyways....all i do when i go home is pack pack pack

at least i'm almost done with my bedroom!!!

peter hurd Apr 25, 2006 11:06 AM Re: Re: not a good day

wince, wince, please . I`d love to see a grown Fraggle wince.

Seriuosly though, hows things on the jobs front?

The Valley Vegan...........fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

oh dear bacchus........................

i don't know whether to laugh er wince....

peter hurd Apr 25, 2006 10:57 AM Re: Re: not a good day

Or maybe nutmeg?

The Valley Vegan..............earthstrm <earthstorm wrote:

Hi FraggleSounds like the South Side of Chicago :(I'm glad that bottom line she is ok, sorry to hear about it tho!Is she at least carrying mace or something?Nikki , fraggle wrote:>> rebecca is fine> well..as fine as she can be> its almost common fer this sorta thing to happen unfortunately> just the other week she was almost raped outside her apartment> gotta luv humanity i tell ya.......................> *shakes head*> > why did it happen? ppl suck> but...she threw someone out of the bar(because he kept tryin to bring in his own bottle)> so, he got mad, and came back with a gun> gawd bless amerikkka...> she's off lookin fer another job...but....> *shrug*> > > >nikki_mackovitch > >Apr 24, 2006 12:26 PM> > > > Re: not a good day> >> >Hi Fraggle~> >> >Sorry have been MIA the last 5 days or so due to a work conference.> >> >I know you said Rebecca is fine, but is she ok? That must have > >really shook her up? Any reason why they were shooting?> >> >Sorry to hear about your boss! Good luck, it's never easy when they > >do stuff like that!> >> >((hugz))> >> >Nikki> > You can bomb the world to pieces > You can't bomb it into peace>To send an email to -

Guest guest

Only done the bedroom?!?!?! how flippin big is your bedroom? You gota date yet? lined up any roomies?? The Valley Vegan..........fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: i'm still here, if thats wot you mean rebecca is still bartending at her place as well fer me, just not a whole lot out there.... i've been trollin craigslist...but...just nuthin that has caught my eye at all yet busy playing box master anyways....all i do when i go home is pack pack pack at least i'm almost done with my bedroom!!! :) peter hurd

Apr 25, 2006 11:06 AM Re: Re: not a good day wince, wince, please . I`d love to see a grown Fraggle wince. Seriuosly though, hows things on the jobs front? The Valley Vegan...........fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: oh dear bacchus........................ i don't know whether to laugh er wince.... peter hurd Apr 25, 2006 10:57 AM Subject:

Re: Re: not a good day Or maybe nutmeg? The Valley Vegan..............earthstrm <earthstorm wrote: Hi FraggleSounds like the South Side of Chicago :(I'm glad that bottom line she is ok, sorry to hear about it tho!Is she at least carrying mace or something?Nikki , fraggle wrote:>> rebecca is fine> well..as fine as she can be> its almost common fer this sorta thing to happen unfortunately> just the other week she was almost raped outside her apartment> gotta luv humanity i tell ya.......................> *shakes head*> > why did it happen? ppl suck> but...she threw someone out of the bar(because he

kept tryin to bring in his own bottle)> so, he got mad, and came back with a gun> gawd bless amerikkka...> she's off lookin fer another job...but....> *shrug*> > > >nikki_mackovitch > >Apr 24, 2006 12:26 PM> > > > Re: not a good day> >> >Hi Fraggle~> >> >Sorry have been MIA the last 5 days or so due to a work conference.> >> >I know you said Rebecca is fine, but is she ok? That must have > >really shook her up? Any reason why they were shooting?> >> >Sorry to hear about your boss! Good luck, it's never easy when they > >do stuff like that!> >> >((hugz))> >> >Nikki> > You can bomb the world to pieces > You can't bomb it

into peace>To send an email to -

Guest guest

i dunno..average size i guess???

i just got tons of stuff

several hundred different pint glasses and other beer glasses, just in my room...

books

toys and nic nacs

etc

takes awhile....

we move most things this weekend....

haven't even started lookin fer roomies yet, as we were gonna wait ti lwe got our stuff in and got slightly set up

peter hurd Apr 25, 2006 11:16 AM Re: Re: not a good day

Only done the bedroom?!?!?! how flippin big is your bedroom?

You gota date yet? lined up any roomies??

The Valley Vegan..........fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

i've been trollin craigslist...but...just nuthin that has caught my eye at all yet

You can bomb the world to pieces You can't bomb it into peace

Guest guest

Several hundred pint glasses?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, jeez, I`ve knicked a few in my time, but not that many! The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: i dunno..average size i guess??? i just got tons of stuff several hundred different pint glasses and other beer glasses, just in my room... books toys and nic nacs etc takes awhile.... we move most things this weekend.... haven't even started lookin fer roomies yet, as we were gonna wait ti lwe got our stuff in and got slightly set up peter hurd Apr 25, 2006 11:16 AM Re: Re: not a good day Only done the bedroom?!?!?! how flippin big is your bedroom? You gota date yet? lined up any roomies?? The Valley Vegan..........fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: i'm still here, if thats wot you mean rebecca is still bartending at her place as well fer me, just not a whole lot out there.... i've been trollin craigslist...but...just nuthin that has caught my eye at all yet busy playing box master anyways....all i do when i go home is pack pack pack at least i'm almost done with my bedroom!!! :) You can bomb the world to pieces You can't bomb it into peace Peter H

360° NEW – Your one place to blog, create, publish share!

Guest guest

oh..i must have over a thousand different pint glasses altogether....

and wheat, pilsener, belgian glasses..steins, mugs...etc

different in that they are different size/shape, different logo/names, etc....

takes awhile to pack em all...

peter hurd Apr 25, 2006 11:35 AM Re: Re: not a good day

Several hundred pint glasses?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, jeez, I`ve knicked a few in my time, but not that many!

The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

i dunno..average size i guess???

i just got tons of stuff

several hundred different pint glasses and other beer glasses, just in my room...

books

toys and nic nacs

etc

takes awhile....

we move most things this weekend....

haven't even started lookin fer roomies yet, as we were gonna wait ti lwe got our stuff in and got slightly set up

peter hurd Apr 25, 2006 11:16 AM Re: Re: not a good day

Only done the bedroom?!?!?! how flippin big is your bedroom?

You gota date yet? lined up any roomies??

The Valley Vegan..........fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

:) You can bomb the world to pieces You can't bomb it into peace

Peter H

360° NEW Your one place to blog, create, publish & share! To send an email to -