IndiaDivine.org

Whats with Dr Who?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Its getting a lot like the original Star Trek. The Captain/Dr arrives somewhere/sometime in his time/space craft .and all of a sudden hes a babe magnet?! I dont remember any of the other Dr`s having a woman an episode drooling after them?.................c`mon Peter your the one with the brain the size of a small planet. The Valley Vegan..............Peter H

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Guest guest

Hi Peter

This silly romance bit is putting me off a little. It was never a part of Doctor Who and should not be now. Apart from that I enjoyed the episode. The story was good, but more time could have been spent on the story if we didn't have the, what seems to be, obligatory kiss.

I am hoping very much that Russel Davies will stop this line of thinking soon.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Sunday, May 07, 2006 6:52 PM

Re: Whats with Dr Who?

Its getting a lot like the original Star Trek. The Captain/Dr arrives somewhere/sometime in his time/space craft .and all of a sudden hes a babe magnet?!

I dont remember any of the other Dr`s having a woman an episode drooling after them?.................c`mon Peter your the one with the brain the size of a small planet.

The Valley Vegan..............

Peter H

Guest guest

Hi Peter

I dunno what's going on in Russell Davies' head, but I sure hope he gets over it soon.... it's getting silly. I'm still enjoying the basic plots, and the acting & direction is great, but it is getting daft with the "Kirk effect"....

BB

Peter

-

peter hurd

Its getting a lot like the original Star Trek. The Captain/Dr arrives somewhere/sometime in his time/space craft .and all of a sudden hes a babe magnet?!

I dont remember any of the other Dr`s having a woman an episode drooling after them?.................c`mon Peter your the one with the brain the size of a small planet.

Peter H

Guest guest

I dont understand it, perhaps the next incarnation will be camp? that could be amusing, or only talk in rhymes.Perhaps we could have some Benny Hill music and fast frame shots of him chasing women? I wish he would sort it out, it is getting a bit daft. Never mind my old friends the cybermen are in next weeks. The Valley Vegan................ Peter <metalscarab wrote: Hi Peter I dunno what's going on in Russell Davies' head, but I sure hope he gets over it soon.... it's getting silly. I'm still enjoying the basic plots, and the acting & direction is great,

but it is getting daft with the "Kirk effect".... BB Peter - peter hurd Sunday, May 07, 2006 6:52 PM Re: Whats with Dr Who? Its getting a lot like the original Star Trek. The Captain/Dr

arrives somewhere/sometime in his time/space craft .and all of a sudden hes a babe magnet?! I dont remember any of the other Dr`s having a woman an episode drooling after them?.................c`mon Peter your the one with the brain the size of a small planet. The Valley Vegan.............. Peter H Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger. Peter H

Switch an email account to Mail, you could win FIFA World Cup tickets.

Guest guest

Hi Peter

Talking of camp - DT is not playing camp, but it's worrying the way RD is writing it for him. You know, the silly kissing inserts have caused a lot of discussion on one of the Doctor Who groups.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Monday, May 08, 2006 7:54 PM

I dont understand it, perhaps the next incarnation will be camp? that could be amusing, or only talk in rhymes.Perhaps we could have some Benny Hill music and fast frame shots of him chasing women?

I wish he would sort it out, it is getting a bit daft. Never mind my old friends the cybermen are in next weeks.

The Valley Vegan................

Peter <metalscarab wrote:

Hi Peter

I dunno what's going on in Russell Davies' head, but I sure hope he gets over it soon.... it's getting silly. I'm still enjoying the basic plots, and the acting & direction is great, but it is getting daft with the "Kirk effect"....

BB

Peter

-

peter hurd

Peter H

Peter H

Switch an email account to Mail, you could win FIFA World Cup tickets.