IndiaDivine.org

We have raspberry

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

wot sorta raspberry bush?

i've got the ubiquitos blackberry bushes springin up all the backyard....

i can't recall the last place i've lived that didn't have those lil brambles

there..ready t o take over at a moments notice..

keep lookin at boysenberry and other black/raspberries...but..why give myself

more of a headache, when i've already gotten the standard buggers growing....

>earthstrm <earthstorm

>May 10, 2006 4:55 AM

>

> Re: We have rain

>

>Hi Peter

>

>> >Not I! Please just keep the weather pattern that your Mum sent this

>> >way. :)

>> I'm sorry, I don't do requests ;-)

>

>

>Well hopefully you don't do screw-ups either. Because if anything

>happens to my new raspberry bush or my corn you'll be in trouble

>mister! ;)

>

>BB

>Nikki

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>To send an email to -

>

Guest guest

I thought Blackberries were Brambles ( akin to weeds over here ) nasty buggers with lots of thorns and grow like mad. When I was a liitle boy me and my friends used to get cut to bits picking them buggers to sell door to door. The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: wot sorta raspberry bush?i've got the ubiquitos blackberry bushes springin up all the backyard....i can't recall the last place i've lived that didn't have those lil brambles there..ready t o take over at a moments notice..keep lookin at boysenberry and other black/raspberries...but..why give myself more of a headache, when i've already gotten the standard buggers growing....>earthstrm >May 10, 2006

4:55 AM> > Re: We have rain>>Hi Peter>>> >Not I! Please just keep the weather pattern that your Mum sent this >> >way. :)>> I'm sorry, I don't do requests ;-)>>>Well hopefully you don't do screw-ups either. Because if anything >happens to my new raspberry bush or my corn you'll be in trouble >mister! ;)>>BB>Nikki>>>>>>>>To send an email to - >

Guest guest

They are one and the same here. As you say, very nasty thorns, but taste lovely. I got all wrapped up in brambles when I was trying to clear the end of our garden. Just as well Colin was around or I'd stillbe there :-)Jo

-

peter hurd

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 6:58 PM

Re: Re: We have raspberry

I thought Blackberries were Brambles ( akin to weeds over here ) nasty buggers with lots of thorns and grow like mad.

When I was a liitle boy me and my friends used to get cut to bits picking them buggers to sell door to door.

The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

wot sorta raspberry bush?i've got the ubiquitos blackberry bushes springin up all the backyard....i can't recall the last place i've lived that didn't have those lil brambles there..ready t o take over at a moments notice..keep lookin at boysenberry and other black/raspberries...but..why give myself more of a headache, when i've already gotten the standard buggers growing....>earthstrm >May 10, 2006 4:55 AM> > Re: We have rain>>Hi Peter>>> >Not I! Please just keep the weather pattern that your Mum sent this >> >way. :)>> I'm sorry, I don't do requests ;-)>>>Well hopefully you don't do screw-ups either. Because if anything >happens to my new raspberry bush or my corn you'll be in trouble >mister! ;)>>BB>Nikki>>>>>>>>To send an email to - >

Guest guest

Bramble Jelly is one of my fave preserves, oh and I love Apple and Blackerry tart/crumble, problem these days with picking wild berries is a lot of them are so full of lead etc, as they grow next to roads. The Valley Vegan...........jo <jo.heartwork wrote: They are one and the same here. As you say, very nasty thorns, but taste lovely. I got all wrapped up in brambles when I was trying to clear the end of our garden. Just as well Colin was around or I'd stillbe there :-)Jo ----- Original Message

----- peter hurd Wednesday, May 10, 2006 6:58 PM Re: Re: We have raspberry I thought Blackberries were Brambles ( akin to weeds over here ) nasty buggers with lots of thorns and grow like mad. When I was a liitle boy me and my friends used to get cut to bits picking them buggers to sell door to door. The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: wot sorta raspberry bush?i've got the ubiquitos blackberry bushes springin up all the backyard....i can't recall the last place i've lived that didn't have those lil brambles there..ready t o take over at a moments notice..keep lookin at boysenberry and other black/raspberries...but..why give myself more of a headache, when i've already gotten the standard buggers growing....>earthstrm >May 10, 2006 4:55 AM> > Re: We have rain>>Hi Peter>>> >Not I! Please just keep the weather pattern that your Mum sent this >> >way. :)>> I'm sorry, I don't do requests ;-)>>>Well hopefully you don't do screw-ups either. Because if anything >happens to my new raspberry

bush or my corn you'll be in trouble >mister! ;)>>BB>Nikki>>>>>>>>To send an email to - >