Four jailed in bike case

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

ouch

sorry to hear that

wot would sheep need a bike for?

peter hurd May 18, 2006 11:57 AM Re: Four jailed in grave theft case

Now theres a thought, a young Fraggle, starting his first belt collection!

Came home tonight, found that some one had stolen my mountain bike out of my garage.At least they left my kids bikes.

Shit happens I suppose.

countdownto the very endequalityan invitation that we won't extendready, aimpull the trigger nowin time youfirmly secure your place in hell

The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

well a NEAT NEAT NEAT she can't afford no Cannon!

NEAT NEAT NEAT

she can' t afford no gun at all

heck..1976....i was too busy diggin in the dirt and making forts to be disgruntled

:)

peter hurd May 18, 2006 11:08 AM Re: Four jailed in grave theft case

Ah fond memories of 76 and 77, when I was a disgruntled youth, when music had a well needed kick in the ass...................ah yes , I remember it well.........two years later I got my first job............been working for the same firm since....................waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The Valley Vegan...........

NO CRIME IF THERE AINT NO LAW, NO MORE COPS LEFT TO MESS YOU AROUND, NO MORE DREAMS OF MYSTERY CHORDS, NO MORE SIGHT TO BRING YOU DOWNAnouk Sickler <zurumato wrote:

theres something so cool about mike ness. i am not a punkbecause i was a kid when i became aware of punkaround 1982, I would starethen my mom would cover my eyes or cross the street whenever we would see a group of punxon the street. she used to like to shop in Greenwich Village, or Soho, lower east side of nyc.we would go there on the weekends, to shop for dumb jewelry, sunglassesor handbags.then, when I was old enough to get my first job, and buy cd's.around 1987 or soI was hanging around with a crowd that was not into punk,instead they were listening to phil collins, madonna, depeche mode,the cure, sugar cubes, duran duran and boy georegm, tears for fearsand some metal. there were NO stations playing such a music as punk (that i new of). then when I got to college in the 90's, the scene was alternativeand everyone was listening to stone roses, nirvana, oasis, green day, janes addiction and chili peppers, sioxsie and the banshes, thesundays. lollapaloza was big with my friends.so I have never hung out with the punk crowd, although one day at a party some guy said that I thunk like a punk. and I took this as a compliment. :) , fraggle wrote:>> anouk quoting social distortion...> wow!> > can't say i ever expected that one> :)>

Guest guest

strange thing is that there was a todlers bike left in my garage? Gotta go through the insurance now, stupid bike wasnt worth the voluntry excess anyway.And as for the law, I got an incident number, and mayyyyyyybe they will call up and see me! wooohoo, worth every penny of my taxes........ The Valley Vegan.............. White youth, black youthBetter find another solutionWhy not phone up Robin HoodAnd ask him for some wealth distributionfraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: ouch sorry to hear that wot would sheep need a bike for?

peter hurd May 18, 2006 11:57 AM Re: Four jailed in grave theft case Now theres a thought, a young Fraggle, starting his first belt collection! Came home tonight, found that some one had stolen my mountain bike out of my garage.At least they left my kids bikes. Shit happens I suppose. countdownto the very endequalityan invitation that we won't extendready, aimpull the trigger nowin time youfirmly secure your place in hell The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: well a NEAT NEAT NEAT she can't afford no Cannon! NEAT NEAT NEAT she can' t afford no gun at all heck..1976....i was too busy diggin in the dirt and making forts to be disgruntled :) peter hurd May 18, 2006 11:08 AM Re: Four jailed in grave theft case Ah fond memories of 76 and 77, when I was a disgruntled youth, when music had a well needed kick in the ass...................ah yes , I remember it well.........two years later I got my first job............been working for the same firm since....................waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh The Valley

Vegan........... NO CRIME IF THERE AINT NO LAW, NO MORE COPS LEFT TO MESS YOU AROUND, NO MORE DREAMS OF MYSTERY CHORDS, NO MORE SIGHT TO BRING YOU DOWNAnouk Sickler <zurumato wrote: theres something so cool about mike ness. i am not a punkbecause i was a kid when i became aware of punkaround 1982, I would starethen my mom would cover my eyes or cross the street whenever

we would see a group of punxon the street. she used to like to shop in Greenwich Village, or Soho, lower east side of nyc.we would go there on the weekends, to shop for dumb jewelry, sunglassesor handbags.then, when I was old enough to get my first job, and buy cd's.around 1987 or soI was hanging around with a crowd that was not into punk,instead they were listening to phil collins, madonna, depeche mode,the cure, sugar cubes, duran duran and boy georegm, tears for fearsand some metal. there were NO stations playing such a music as punk (that i new of). then when I got to college in the 90's, the scene was alternativeand everyone was listening to stone roses, nirvana, oasis, green day, janes addiction and chili peppers, sioxsie and the banshes, thesundays. lollapaloza was big with my friends.so I have never hung out with the punk crowd, although one day at a party some guy said that I

thunk like a punk. and I took this as a compliment. :) , fraggle wrote:>> anouk quoting social distortion...> wow!> > can't say i ever expected that one> :)>

Guest guest

you have insurance on a bicycle?

neat....!

well..at least you have an incident number...last time rebecca's car windows got smashed in, we stopped a passing cop, he looked at the car and basically shrugged and left

peter hurd May 18, 2006 1:08 PM Re: Four jailed in bike case

strange thing is that there was a todlers bike left in my garage?

Gotta go through the insurance now, stupid bike wasnt worth the voluntry excess anyway.And as for the law, I got an incident number, and mayyyyyyybe they will call up and see me! wooohoo, worth every penny of my taxes........

The Valley Vegan..............

White youth, black youthBetter find another solutionWhy not phone up Robin HoodAnd ask him for some wealth distributionfraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

ouch

sorry to hear that

wot would sheep need a bike for?

peter hurd May 18, 2006 11:57 AM Re: Four jailed in grave theft case

Now theres a thought, a young Fraggle, starting his first belt collection!

Came home tonight, found that some one had stolen my mountain bike out of my garage.At least they left my kids bikes.

Shit happens I suppose.

countdownto the very endequalityan invitation that we won't extendready, aimpull the trigger nowin time youfirmly secure your place in hell

The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

well a NEAT NEAT NEAT she can't afford no Cannon!

NEAT NEAT NEAT

she can' t afford no gun at all

heck..1976....i was too busy diggin in the dirt and making forts to be disgruntled

:)

peter hurd May 18, 2006 11:08 AM Re: Four jailed in grave theft case

Ah fond memories of 76 and 77, when I was a disgruntled youth, when music had a well needed kick in the ass...................ah yes , I remember it well.........two years later I got my first job............been working for the same firm since....................waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The Valley Vegan...........

NO CRIME IF THERE AINT NO LAW, NO MORE COPS LEFT TO MESS YOU AROUND, NO MORE DREAMS OF MYSTERY CHORDS, NO MORE SIGHT TO BRING YOU DOWNAnouk Sickler <zurumato wrote:

theres something so cool about mike ness. i am not a punkbecause i was a kid when i became aware of punkaround 1982, I would starethen my mom would cover my eyes or cross the street whenever we would see a group of punxon the street. she used to like to shop in Greenwich Village, or Soho, lower east side of nyc.we would go there on the weekends, to shop for dumb jewelry, sunglassesor handbags.then, when I was old enough to get my first job, and buy cd's.around 1987 or soI was hanging around with a crowd that was not into punk,instead they were listening to phil collins, madonna, depeche mode,the cure, sugar cubes, duran duran and boy georegm, tears for fearsand some metal. there were NO stations playing such a music as punk (that i new of). then when I got to college in the 90's, the scene was alternativeand everyone was listening to stone roses, nirvana, oasis, green day, janes addiction and chili peppers, sioxsie and the banshes, thesundays. lollapaloza was big with my friends.so I have never hung out with the punk crowd, although one day at a party some guy said that I thunk like a punk. and I took this as a compliment. :) , fraggle wrote:>> anouk quoting social distortion...> wow!> > can't say i ever expected that one> :)>

Guest guest

Ah, you gotta ring the station, we brits actually pay cops to answer phones and log things! I shouldnt knock em too much, the sergant just called me back to apologise for not coming out!?????????????? can you believe it? my flabber is well agahst. I wonder if they still have my dabs?....thats another story. Aparently, they have been busy on a spate of burglaries and a fire................wot both policemen! may see one tomorrow evening..........maybe the burglar will return and rip off my kids bikes. The last time my garage was broken in to the policeman who came advised me to get a rough unplaned piece of 4 x 2 and wait for them to come back! The Valley Vegan................ we're happy here in the happy house oh it's such funWe've come to play in the happy houseand waste a day in the happy house-it never rains fraggle <EBbrewpunx

wrote: you have insurance on a bicycle? neat....! well..at least you have an incident number...last time rebecca's car windows got smashed in, we stopped a passing cop, he looked at the car and basically shrugged and left peter hurd May 18, 2006 1:08 PM Re: Four jailed in bike case strange thing is that there was a todlers bike left in my garage? Gotta go through the insurance now, stupid bike wasnt worth the voluntry excess anyway.And as for the law, I got an incident

number, and mayyyyyyybe they will call up and see me! wooohoo, worth every penny of my taxes........ The Valley Vegan.............. White youth, black youthBetter find another solutionWhy not phone up Robin HoodAnd ask him for some wealth distributionfraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: ouch sorry to hear that wot would sheep need a bike for? peter hurd May 18, 2006 11:57 AM Re: Four jailed in grave theft case Now theres a thought, a young Fraggle, starting his first belt collection! Came home tonight, found that some one had stolen my mountain bike out of my garage.At least they left my kids bikes. Shit happens I suppose. countdownto the very endequalityan invitation that we won't extendready, aimpull the trigger nowin time youfirmly secure your place in hell The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: well a NEAT NEAT NEAT she can't afford no Cannon! NEAT NEAT NEAT she can' t afford no gun at all heck..1976....i was too

busy diggin in the dirt and making forts to be disgruntled :) peter hurd May 18, 2006 11:08 AM Re: Four jailed in grave theft case Ah fond memories of 76 and 77, when I was a disgruntled youth, when music had a well needed kick in the ass...................ah yes , I remember it well.........two years later I got my first job............been working for the same firm since....................waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh The Valley Vegan........... NO CRIME IF THERE AINT NO LAW, NO MORE COPS LEFT TO MESS YOU AROUND, NO MORE DREAMS OF MYSTERY CHORDS, NO MORE SIGHT TO BRING YOU DOWNAnouk Sickler <zurumato wrote: theres something so cool about mike ness. i am not a punkbecause i was a kid when i became aware of punkaround 1982, I would starethen my mom would cover my eyes or cross the street whenever we would see a group of punxon the street. she used to like to shop in Greenwich Village, or Soho, lower east side of nyc.we would go there on the weekends, to shop for dumb jewelry,

sunglassesor handbags.then, when I was old enough to get my first job, and buy cd's.around 1987 or soI was hanging around with a crowd that was not into punk,instead they were listening to phil collins, madonna, depeche mode,the cure, sugar cubes, duran duran and boy georegm, tears for fearsand some metal. there were NO stations playing such a music as punk (that i new of). then when I got to college in the 90's, the scene was alternativeand everyone was listening to stone roses, nirvana, oasis, green day, janes addiction and chili peppers, sioxsie and the banshes, thesundays. lollapaloza was big with my friends.so I have never hung out with the punk crowd, although one day at a party some guy said that I thunk like a punk. and I took this as a compliment. :) , fraggle wrote:>> anouk quoting social distortion...>

wow!> > can't say i ever expected that one> :)>