strange...rain and its almost june.....

>heartwerk <jo.heartwork

>May 21, 2006 11:52 PM

>

> Rain and Blossom

>

>We've had a very we weekend here, and it is still pouring down. The

>blossom still looks gorgeous though. It has been a rich year for

>blossom and flowers so far. I don't think I have ever see so much May.

>

>I find it amusing that we have a hosepipe ban, and the roads are

>flooded.

>

>Jo

>

>

>

>

>

>

>To send an email to -

>

Guest guest

Public Announcement

WARBLE would like to apologise for the recent unexpected spate of rain around the globe. This has been due to a recent visit of our Chairman to Wales, where the weather is controlled by the breakaway group " Rain Inc " , and he felt that as he had to endure getting soaked, it was only fair that everyone else should. Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

BB

Peter

On 22/05/06, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

it rained here actually all day sundaystrange...rain and its almost june.....

>heartwerk <jo.heartwork>May 21, 2006 11:52 PM>

> Rain and Blossom>>We've had a very we weekend here, and it is still pouring down. The>blossom still looks gorgeous though. It has been a rich year for>blossom and flowers so far. I don't think I have ever see so much May.

>>I find it amusing that we have a hosepipe ban, and the roads are>flooded.>>Jo

Guest guest

LOL! It is making everything grow like mad - it is necessary - so well done.

BBJo

-

Peter Kebbell

Monday, May 22, 2006 4:28 PM

Re: Rain and Blossom

Public Announcement

WARBLE would like to apologise for the recent unexpected spate of rain around the globe. This has been due to a recent visit of our Chairman to Wales, where the weather is controlled by the breakaway group "Rain Inc", and he felt that as he had to endure getting soaked, it was only fair that everyone else should. Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

BB

Peter

On 22/05/06, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: it rained here actually all day sundaystrange...rain and its almost june..... >heartwerk <jo.heartwork>May 21, 2006 11:52 PM> > Rain and Blossom>>We've had a very we weekend here, and it is still pouring down. The>blossom still looks gorgeous though. It has been a rich year for>blossom and flowers so far. I don't think I have ever see so much May. >>I find it amusing that we have a hosepipe ban, and the roads are>flooded.>>Jo

Guest guest

Come in Warble, come in Warble, Rain Inc. here, we need your help. The rain machine is stuck on downpour. Send help sooooooon! or some wellies and sou westers would do? The Valley Vegan.................Peter Kebbell <metalscarab wrote: Public Announcement WARBLE would like to apologise for the recent unexpected spate of rain around the globe. This has been due to a recent visit of our Chairman to Wales, where the weather is controlled by the breakaway group "Rain Inc", and he felt that as he had to endure getting soaked, it was only fair that everyone else should. Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible. BB Peter On 22/05/06, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: it rained here actually all day sundaystrange...rain and its almost june..... >heartwerk <jo.heartwork>May 21, 2006 11:52 PM> > Rain and Blossom>>We've had a very we weekend here, and it is still pouring down. The>blossom still looks gorgeous though. It has been a rich year for>blossom and flowers so far. I don't think I have ever see so much May. >>I find it amusing that we have a hosepipe ban, and the roads

are>flooded.>>JoPeter H

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Guest guest

LOL - maybe you should arrange a wellie distribution unit to avoid an outbreak of athletes foot.

Jo

-

peter VV

Monday, May 22, 2006 6:43 PM

Come in Warble, come in Warble, Rain Inc. here, we need your help. The rain machine is stuck on downpour. Send help sooooooon! or some wellies and sou westers would do?

The Valley Vegan.................Peter Kebbell <metalscarab wrote:

Public Announcement

WARBLE would like to apologise for the recent unexpected spate of rain around the globe. This has been due to a recent visit of our Chairman to Wales, where the weather is controlled by the breakaway group "Rain Inc", and he felt that as he had to endure getting soaked, it was only fair that everyone else should. Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

BB

Peter

On 22/05/06, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: it rained here actually all day sundaystrange...rain and its almost june..... >heartwerk <jo.heartwork>May 21, 2006 11:52 PM> > Rain and Blossom>>We've had a very we weekend here, and it is still pouring down. The>blossom still looks gorgeous though. It has been a rich year for>blossom and flowers so far. I don't think I have ever see so much May. >>I find it amusing that we have a hosepipe ban, and the roads are>flooded.>>Jo

Peter H

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Guest guest

Hi Peter

>Come in Warble, come in Warble, Rain Inc. here, we need your help. The rain machine is

> stuck on downpour. Send help sooooooon! or some wellies and sou westers would do?

I dunno - they decide they want to go it alone, kick us out of Wales, and then ask for help when things go bad.... and then they do exactly the same with the weather :o

BB

Peter

Guest guest

Look Warble is a multi national I thought, you cant do this to us! theres a hole in my bucket, dear Peter. Were bailing.............wait is that the sun? that strange yellow orb in the sky? The Valley Vegan.................Peter Kebbell <metalscarab wrote: Hi Peter >Come in Warble, come in Warble, Rain Inc. here, we need your help. The rain machine is > stuck on downpour. Send help sooooooon! or some wellies and sou westers would do? I dunno - they decide they want to go it alone, kick us out of Wales, and then ask for help when things go bad.... and then they do exactly the same with the weather :o BB Peter To send an email to - Peter H

All New Mail – Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.

Guest guest

Hi Peter

Well, I'll see what I can do, but I make no promises...

BB

Peter

-

peter VV

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 5:41 PM

Look Warble is a multi national I thought, you cant do this to us! theres a hole in my bucket, dear Peter.

Were bailing.............wait is that the sun? that strange yellow orb in the sky?

The Valley Vegan.................Peter Kebbell <metalscarab wrote:

Hi Peter

>Come in Warble, come in Warble, Rain Inc. here, we need your help. The rain machine is

> stuck on downpour. Send help sooooooon! or some wellies and sou westers would do?

I dunno - they decide they want to go it alone, kick us out of Wales, and then ask for help when things go bad.... and then they do exactly the same with the weather :o

BB

Peter To send an email to -

Peter H

All New Mail – Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.

Guest guest

Hi Peter VV,

My goodness! I have not heard the " hole in my bucket " song in ages!

Nikki :)

, peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:

>

> Look Warble is a multi national I thought, you cant do this to us!

theres a hole in my bucket, dear Peter.

> Were bailing.............wait is that the sun? that strange yellow

orb in the sky?

>

> The Valley Vegan.................

>

Guest guest

Yip guilty of being an old fart! The Valley Vegan.............earthstrm <earthstorm wrote: Hi Peter VV,My goodness! I have not heard the "hole in my bucket" song in ages!Nikki :) , peter VV wrote:>> Look Warble is a multi national I thought, you cant do this to us! theres a hole in my bucket, dear Peter.> Were bailing.............wait is that the sun? that strange yellow orb in the sky?> > The Valley Vegan.................>

Guest guest

Hey! No! Wait a minute!

I know the song too and I'm not an old fart!

Nikki :)

, peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:

>

> Yip guilty of being an old fart!

>

> The Valley Vegan.............

>

> earthstrm <earthstorm wrote:

> Hi Peter VV,

>

> My goodness! I have not heard the " hole in my bucket " song in ages!

>

> Nikki :)

>