IndiaDivine.org

on yer bike!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Just to let you know, because I can tell yer all interested, that I recieved a voucher for Halfords to get a new bike. Heres the wierd part.............in the post today I received a letter from the boys in blue saying they were sorry that I had been involved in a crime, and enclosed a victim support booklet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................is this the twilight zone or what? Not my experiance of the pole-ice in the past, as far away as you could get in fact............I aint goin there. What a waste of tax payers money, two rozzers turn up fill in two forms, then send me a crime number through the post for insurance, then some desk johnny sends a pamphlet through the post.........get a grip, its just a friggin bike! theres plenty of real police work they could be doin around here for goodness sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! drugs every damn where in the valleys, recent murder, arsons, every buggers house is bein

done..............but hey have a flippin leaflet and get on with your life! geez they`ll be sayin have a nice day next! The Valley Vegan..................Peter H

Try the all-new Mail . "The New Version is radically easier to use" – The Wall Street Journal

Guest guest

hey...better then the shrug you get here....

so get up on yer bike

*piano solo*

peter VV May 23, 2006 1:25 PM Re: on yer bike!

Just to let you know, because I can tell yer all interested, that I recieved a voucher for Halfords to get a new bike.

Heres the wierd part.............in the post today I received a letter from the boys in blue saying they were sorry that I had been involved in a crime, and enclosed a victim support booklet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................is this the twilight zone or what? Not my experiance of the pole-ice in the past, as far away as you could get in fact............I aint goin there.

What a waste of tax payers money, two rozzers turn up fill in two forms, then send me a crime number through the post for insurance, then some desk johnny sends a pamphlet through the post.........get a grip, its just a friggin bike! theres plenty of real police work they could be doin around here for goodness sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! drugs every damn where in the valleys, recent murder, arsons, every buggers house is bein done..............but hey have a flippin leaflet and get on with your life! geez they`ll be sayin have a nice day next!

The Valley Vegan..................

Peter H

Try the all-new Mail . "The New Version is radically easier to use" The Wall Street Journal To send an email to -

Guest guest

HI Peter

I'm pleased to hear about your bike -and we are interested. Colin asked if you had heard anything. It does seem a bit daft to offer victim support for a bike being stolen - it wasn't as though you were confronted by burglars or anything.

Jo

-

peter VV

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 6:25 PM

Re: on yer bike!

Just to let you know, because I can tell yer all interested, that I recieved a voucher for Halfords to get a new bike.

Heres the wierd part.............in the post today I received a letter from the boys in blue saying they were sorry that I had been involved in a crime, and enclosed a victim support booklet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................is this the twilight zone or what? Not my experiance of the pole-ice in the past, as far away as you could get in fact............I aint goin there.

What a waste of tax payers money, two rozzers turn up fill in two forms, then send me a crime number through the post for insurance, then some desk johnny sends a pamphlet through the post.........get a grip, its just a friggin bike! theres plenty of real police work they could be doin around here for goodness sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! drugs every damn where in the valleys, recent murder, arsons, every buggers house is bein done..............but hey have a flippin leaflet and get on with your life! geez they`ll be sayin have a nice day next!

The Valley Vegan..................

Peter H

Try the all-new Mail . "The New Version is radically easier to use" – The Wall Street Journal

Guest guest

Thats just what I was expecting, a shrug and a tuff titty. Bit of a shock from what I remember 20 years ago..............cops look soooooooooooo young to me being Methuselah........ The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: hey...better then the shrug you get here.... so get up on yer bike *piano solo* peter VV May 23, 2006 1:25 PM Re: on yer bike! Just to let you know, because I can tell yer all interested, that I recieved a

voucher for Halfords to get a new bike. Heres the wierd part.............in the post today I received a letter from the boys in blue saying they were sorry that I had been involved in a crime, and enclosed a victim support booklet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................is this the twilight zone or what? Not my experiance of the pole-ice in the past, as far away as you could get in fact............I aint goin there. What a waste of tax payers money, two rozzers turn up fill in two forms, then send me a crime number through the post for insurance, then some desk johnny sends a pamphlet through the post.........get a grip, its just a friggin bike! theres plenty of real police work they could be doin around here for goodness sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! drugs every damn where in the valleys, recent murder, arsons, every buggers house is bein done..............but hey have a flippin leaflet and get on with your life! geez they`ll be sayin have

a nice day next! The Valley Vegan.................. Peter H Try the all-new Mail . "The New Version is radically easier to use" – The Wall Street Journal To send an email to -