IndiaDivine.org

Kittens for lunch

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Talking of weaning, its that time of year again when the local stray brings her offspring, this time I have 3 kittens. As nice as it sounds, it is a horrible experiance gaining their trust, nurturing them, then having to pick them up , put them in a box and hand them over to a total stranger, puts a few more grey hairs on my head I can tell you.............. Anyone in the U.K. want one? The Valley Vegan..............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: I wonder what age parents are weaning their babies now. I think maybe it istoo soon, and they cannot deal with the food they are given.Jo-"fraggle" Wednesday, May 24, 2006 4:38 PMRe:

Re: lunch> they stop peanuts in some skools because allergies are getting worse andworse here...> i guess some kids are so allergic to peanuts they go into shock just fromtouch....> some skools just stop all peanuts and peanut product because it would betoo difficult they figure to> a. stop kids sharing lunches> b. make all kids wash their hands....>> strange world>> > >heartwerk > >May 23, 2006 11:41 PM> > > > Re: lunch> >> >Will they not allow nuts as part of a special diet?> >> >Maybe they should stop wheat products too - they don't do me any good.> >> >Jo> >>>> What's gonna happen when the buses don't run> and what's gonna happen

when the, winter comes> what are you gonna do,> what are you gonna do> when the oil runs out?>>>> To send an email to - >

Guest guest

ever thought of gettin yon stray broken?

(i refuse to say fixed...)

peter VV May 24, 2006 3:27 PM Re: Re: Kittens for lunch

Talking of weaning, its that time of year again when the local stray brings her offspring, this time I have 3 kittens. As nice as it sounds, it is a horrible experiance gaining their trust, nurturing them, then having to pick them up , put them in a box and hand them over to a total stranger, puts a few more grey hairs on my head I can tell you..............

Anyone in the U.K. want one?

The Valley Vegan..............jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

I wonder what age parents are weaning their babies now. I think maybe it istoo soon, and they cannot deal with the food they are given.Jo-"fraggle" Wednesday, May 24, 2006 4:38 PMRe: Re: lunch> they stop peanuts in some skools because allergies are getting worse andworse here...> i guess some kids are so allergic to peanuts they go into shock just fromtouch....> some skools just stop all peanuts and peanut product because it would betoo difficult they figure to> a. stop kids sharing lunches> b. make all kids wash their hands....>> strange world>> > >heartwerk > >May 23, 2006 11:41 PM> > > > Re: lunch> >> >Will they not allow nuts as part of a special diet?> >> >Maybe they should stop wheat products too - they don't do me any good.> >> >Jo> >>>> What's gonna happen when the buses don't run> and what's gonna happen when the, winter comes> what are you gonna do,> what are you gonna do> when the oil runs out?>>>> To send an email to - >

Guest guest

She is very nervous, and quite old, I dunno............. The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: ever thought of gettin yon stray broken? (i refuse to say fixed...) peter VV May 24, 2006 3:27 PM Re: Re: Kittens for lunch Talking of weaning, its that time of year again when the local stray brings her offspring, this time I have 3 kittens. As nice as it sounds, it is a horrible experiance gaining their trust, nurturing them, then having to

pick them up , put them in a box and hand them over to a total stranger, puts a few more grey hairs on my head I can tell you.............. Anyone in the U.K. want one? The Valley Vegan..............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: I wonder what age parents are weaning their babies now. I think maybe it istoo soon, and they cannot deal with the food they are given.Jo-"fraggle" Wednesday, May 24, 2006 4:38 PMRe: Re: lunch> they stop peanuts in some skools because allergies are getting worse andworse here...> i guess some kids are so allergic to peanuts they go into shock just

fromtouch....> some skools just stop all peanuts and peanut product because it would betoo difficult they figure to> a. stop kids sharing lunches> b. make all kids wash their hands....>> strange world>> > >heartwerk > >May 23, 2006 11:41 PM> > > > Re: lunch> >> >Will they not allow nuts as part of a special diet?> >> >Maybe they should stop wheat products too - they don't do me any good.> >> >Jo> >>>> What's gonna happen when the buses don't run> and what's gonna happen when the, winter comes> what are you gonna do,> what are you gonna do> when the oil runs out?>>>> To send an email to

- >

Guest guest

not old enough to stop poppin out kittens.....

peter VV May 24, 2006 3:42 PM Re: Re: Kittens for lunch

She is very nervous, and quite old, I dunno.............

The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

ever thought of gettin yon stray broken?

(i refuse to say fixed...)

peter VV May 24, 2006 3:27 PM Re: Re: Kittens for lunch

Talking of weaning, its that time of year again when the local stray brings her offspring, this time I have 3 kittens. As nice as it sounds, it is a horrible experiance gaining their trust, nurturing them, then having to pick them up , put them in a box and hand them over to a total stranger, puts a few more grey hairs on my head I can tell you..............

I wonder what age parents are weaning their babies now. I think maybe it istoo soon, and they cannot deal with the food they are given.Jo-"fraggle" Wednesday, May 24, 2006 4:38 PMRe: Re: lunch> they stop peanuts in some skools because allergies are getting worse andworse here...> i guess some kids are so allergic to peanuts they go into shock just fromtouch....> some skools just stop all peanuts and peanut product because it would betoo difficult they figure to> a. stop kids sharing lunches> b. make all kids wash their hands....>> strange world>> > >heartwerk > >May 23, 2006 11:41 PM> > > > Re: lunch> >> >Will they not allow nuts as part of a special diet?> >> >Maybe they should stop wheat products too - they don't do me any good.> >> >Jo> >>>> What's gonna happen when the buses don't run> and what's gonna happen when the, winter comes> what are you gonna do,> what are you gonna do> when the oil runs out?>>>> To send an email to - >

Guest guest

I would have thought so, but she is very skittish, being nagging us for food now for over 5 years and still wont let us touch her, the ungrateful sod! I think the stress of catching and taking her to be done may be detrimental to her health. Its a worry. The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: not old enough to stop poppin out kittens..... peter VV May 24, 2006 3:42 PM Re: Re: Kittens for lunch She is very nervous, and quite old, I dunno............. The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: ever thought of gettin yon stray broken? (i refuse to say fixed...) peter VV May 24, 2006 3:27 PM Re: Re: Kittens for lunch Talking of weaning, its that time of year again when the local stray brings her offspring, this time I have 3 kittens. As nice as it sounds, it is a horrible experiance gaining their trust, nurturing them, then having to pick them up , put them in a box and hand them over to a total

stranger, puts a few more grey hairs on my head I can tell you.............. Anyone in the U.K. want one? The Valley Vegan..............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: I wonder what age parents are weaning their babies now. I think maybe it istoo soon, and they cannot deal with the food they are given.Jo-"fraggle" Wednesday, May 24, 2006 4:38 PMRe: Re: lunch> they stop peanuts in some skools because allergies are getting worse andworse here...> i guess some kids are so allergic to peanuts they go into shock just fromtouch....> some skools just stop all peanuts and peanut product because

it would betoo difficult they figure to> a. stop kids sharing lunches> b. make all kids wash their hands....>> strange world>> > >heartwerk > >May 23, 2006 11:41 PM> > > > Re: lunch> >> >Will they not allow nuts as part of a special diet?> >> >Maybe they should stop wheat products too - they don't do me any good.> >> >Jo> >>>> What's gonna happen when the buses don't run> and what's gonna happen when the, winter comes> what are you gonna do,> what are you gonna do> when the oil runs out?>>>> To send an email to - >

Links>>>>>>>

Guest guest

She is lucky to have you to look after her kittens.

Jo

-

peter VV

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 8:27 PM

Re: Re: Kittens for lunch