IndiaDivine.org

i really thought this was a joke when i first saw it

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

beat yer kids...cuz you luv em

http://biblicalchildtraining.com/order.htm

OUR CHASTENING INSTRUMENT

• Flexible - produces the right amount of sting without injury!

• Unbreakable - will last a lifetime! *

• Convenient - fits easily into purse or travel bag!

• Affordable - buy one for kitchen, bedroom, car - wherever!

• Guaranteed - satisfaction or money back

Fulfilling the purpose and function of the Biblical rod, yet designed with

today's parents in mind, our chastening instrument is perfectly suited for the

loving correction of your children. Though each instrument includes instructions

for proper use, we highly recommend parents train themselves by reading and

discussing Biblically-based parenting books together. Child Training Resources

stands firmly against any and all child abuse and is not responsible for misuse

of this product.

* Our instrument is made of premium grade polyurethane and measures 9 " long,

1-1/2 " wide and 3/16 " thick. Simply return it to us for a full refund if not

completely satisfied.

Note to parenting class leaders: We offer a free chastening instrument to

leaders of child training classes with 15 or more people. Why? Because our

experience has been that once people see and use these chastening tools, they

will love them. If you know of such a leader, have them E-Mail us, or contact us

at the address listed below.

$6.50 each 1-10, $6.00 11+

What's gonna happen when the buses don't run

and what's gonna happen when the, winter comes

what are you gonna do,

what are you gonna do

when the oil runs out?

Guest guest

Well F... me are they havin a giraffe or what?...and they are based in Bakersfield CA not Pensylvania? where in the bible does it condone child abuse? I hate religious extremists. The Valley Vegan...................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: beat yer kids...cuz you luv emhttp://biblicalchildtraining.com/order.htmOUR CHASTENING INSTRUMENT• Flexible - produces the right amount of sting without injury! • Unbreakable - will last a lifetime! * • Convenient - fits easily into purse or travel bag! • Affordable - buy one for kitchen, bedroom, car - wherever! • Guaranteed - satisfaction or money back Fulfilling the purpose and function of the Biblical rod, yet designed with today's parents in mind, our chastening instrument is perfectly

suited for the loving correction of your children. Though each instrument includes instructions for proper use, we highly recommend parents train themselves by reading and discussing Biblically-based parenting books together. Child Training Resources stands firmly against any and all child abuse and is not responsible for misuse of this product. * Our instrument is made of premium grade polyurethane and measures 9" long, 1-1/2" wide and 3/16" thick. Simply return it to us for a full refund if not completely satisfied. Note to parenting class leaders: We offer a free chastening instrument to leaders of child training classes with 15 or more people. Why? Because our experience has been that once people see and use these chastening tools, they will love them. If you know of such a leader, have them E-Mail us, or contact us at the address listed below. $6.50 each 1-10, $6.00 11+What's gonna happen when the buses don't runand what's gonna

happen when the, winter comeswhat are you gonna do,what are you gonna dowhen the oil runs out?

Guest guest

Hi Fraggle

>* Our instrument is made of premium grade polyurethane and measures 9 "

long, 1-1/2 " wide and 3/16 " thick. Simply return

> it to us for a full refund if not completely satisfied.

Ah - then it's really a little too wide for use in England.... assuming

medieval laws are still in effect ;-)

BB

Peter

Guest guest

bakersfield is pretty reactionary/redneckville....

peter VV May 25, 2006 12:48 PM Re: i really thought this was a joke when i first saw it

Well F... me are they havin a giraffe or what?...and they are based in Bakersfield CA not Pensylvania? where in the bible does it condone child abuse?

I hate religious extremists.

The Valley Vegan...................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

beat yer kids...cuz you luv emhttp://biblicalchildtraining.com/order.htmOUR CHASTENING INSTRUMENT⢠Flexible - produces the right amount of sting without injury! ⢠Unbreakable - will last a lifetime! * ⢠Convenient - fits easily into purse or travel bag! ⢠Affordable - buy one for kitchen, bedroom, car - wherever! ⢠Guaranteed - satisfaction or money back Fulfilling the purpose and function of the Biblical rod, yet designed with today's parents in mind, our chastening instrument is perfectly suited for the loving correction of your children. Though each instrument includes instructions for proper use, we highly recommend parents train themselves by reading and discussing Biblically-based parenting books together. Child Training Resources stands firmly against any and all child abuse and is not responsible for misuse of this product. * Our instrument is made of premium grade polyurethane and measures 9" long, 1-1/2" wide and 3/16" thick. Simply return it to us for a full refund if not completely satisfied. Note to parenting class leaders: We offer a free chastening instrument to leaders of child training classes with 15 or more people. Why? Because our experience has been that once people see and use these chastening tools, they will love them. If you know of such a leader, have them E-Mail us, or contact us at the address listed below. $6.50 each 1-10, $6.00 11+What's gonna happen when the buses don't runand what's gonna happen when the, winter comeswhat are you gonna do,what are you gonna dowhen the oil runs out?

Guest guest

wot, they still make you go out and cut yer own willow switches out thar?

>Peter <metalscarab

>May 25, 2006 12:59 PM

>

>Re: i really thought this was a joke when i first saw it

>

>Hi Fraggle

>

>>* Our instrument is made of premium grade polyurethane and measures 9 "

>long, 1-1/2 " wide and 3/16 " thick. Simply return

>> it to us for a full refund if not completely satisfied.

>

>Ah - then it's really a little too wide for use in England.... assuming

>medieval laws are still in effect ;-)

>

>BB

>Peter

>

>

>

>

>To send an email to -

>