IndiaDivine.org

ah crud nuggets

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

so...

its been a nasty several days fer my poor garden....

came home on friday...and back yard looked awfully sunny....

there had been a lot behind our new place when we moved in, with trees along the

perimeter...

well..not anymore..they tore em all down on friday...

including the huge plum tree which was mostly in our yard..took down a good

portion of back fence as well..

we've ended up with a yard full of green plums....

grrrrrrrrrr

THEN, over the weekend(who works over memorial day weekend?) they have managed

to put up a three story prefab condo.....

now my backyard isn't going to get ANY sun!!!

CRUD!

and...to top it all off, on monday, the slugs and snails came thru all in one

sweep and took out the honeydew melon plants and a couple zuchinni's

argh!

fraggle

Guest guest

Hi Fraggle

What a mess! Sorry to hear it is not starting out well! :(

Will you get any sun at all in the yard?

Nikki

, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

>

> so...

> its been a nasty several days fer my poor garden....

> came home on friday...and back yard looked awfully sunny....

> there had been a lot behind our new place when we moved in, with

trees along the perimeter...

> well..not anymore..they tore em all down on friday...

> including the huge plum tree which was mostly in our yard..took

down a good portion of back fence as well..

> we've ended up with a yard full of green plums....

> grrrrrrrrrr

> THEN, over the weekend(who works over memorial day weekend?) they

have managed to put up a three story prefab condo.....

> now my backyard isn't going to get ANY sun!!!

> CRUD!

>

> and...to top it all off, on monday, the slugs and snails came thru

all in one sweep and took out the honeydew melon plants and a couple

zuchinni's

> argh!

>

> fraggle

>

Guest guest

dunno

hard to tell as this mornin was all overcast

doesn't look good

bastards!

>earthstrm <earthstorm

>May 31, 2006 2:28 PM

>

> Re: ah crud nuggets

>

>Hi Fraggle

>

>What a mess! Sorry to hear it is not starting out well! :(

>

>Will you get any sun at all in the yard?

>

>Nikki

>

>

> , fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

>>

>> so...

>> its been a nasty several days fer my poor garden....

>> came home on friday...and back yard looked awfully sunny....

>> there had been a lot behind our new place when we moved in, with

>trees along the perimeter...

>> well..not anymore..they tore em all down on friday...

>> including the huge plum tree which was mostly in our yard..took

>down a good portion of back fence as well..

>> we've ended up with a yard full of green plums....

>> grrrrrrrrrr

>> THEN, over the weekend(who works over memorial day weekend?) they

>have managed to put up a three story prefab condo.....

>> now my backyard isn't going to get ANY sun!!!

>> CRUD!

>>

>> and...to top it all off, on monday, the slugs and snails came thru

>all in one sweep and took out the honeydew melon plants and a couple

>zuchinni's

>> argh!

>>

>> fraggle

>>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>To send an email to -

>

Guest guest

Sorry to hear that, did you have any idea about the construction work that was due? Are they allowed to take out boundry fences? Would have been nice if they had consulted with you over the plum tree especially as it was half over your side. I know how you feel with the slugs, we had a fortnight of non stop rain and they loved it, glad to say that we are having a dry spell now, so not seeeing so many until later in the evening. So, your due some good luck now. I predict either a job or a lodger? The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: so...its been a nasty several days fer my poor garden....came home on friday...and back yard looked awfully sunny....there had been a lot behind our new place when we moved in, with trees along the

perimeter...well..not anymore..they tore em all down on friday...including the huge plum tree which was mostly in our yard..took down a good portion of back fence as well..we've ended up with a yard full of green plums....grrrrrrrrrrTHEN, over the weekend(who works over memorial day weekend?) they have managed to put up a three story prefab condo.....now my backyard isn't going to get ANY sun!!!CRUD!and...to top it all off, on monday, the slugs and snails came thru all in one sweep and took out the honeydew melon plants and a couple zuchinni'sargh!fraggle

Guest guest

oh, sure there are all sorts of laws against it

this being oakland...tis a waste of breathe to even attempt it alas...

little buggers even took our humminbird feeder(i hopped the fence and found it in the new condo)

all i knew was that they had planned to put a house back there...instead there is a scrapped lot knocked grass and treeless....and 4 condo's going up....

if it weren't fer bad luck i'd have no luck at all....

peter VV May 31, 2006 4:23 PM Re: ah crud nuggets

Sorry to hear that, did you have any idea about the construction work that was due? Are they allowed to take out boundry fences? Would have been nice if they had consulted with you over the plum tree especially as it was half over your side.

I know how you feel with the slugs, we had a fortnight of non stop rain and they loved it, glad to say that we are having a dry spell now, so not seeeing so many until later in the evening.

So, your due some good luck now. I predict either a job or a lodger?

The Valley Vegan...............

I don't wanna be no war hero

Don't want a movie made about me

Just get away from the madness I see

Guest guest

Enough of the born under a bad sign, your luck is due to change, I guarantee it or your money back! Sending tons of positive vibes your way!.and some Welsh sun shine! and that's a valuable, and rare commodity. Glad you got your feeder back. I guess if they have stolen your sun trap you will have to think vertical instead of horizontal gardening? Take a drink, have a think, and start again......... The Valley Vegan.............. fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: oh, sure there are all sorts of laws against it this being oakland...tis a waste of breathe to even attempt it alas... little buggers even took our humminbird feeder(i hopped the fence and found it in the new

condo) all i knew was that they had planned to put a house back there...instead there is a scrapped lot knocked grass and treeless....and 4 condo's going up.... if it weren't fer bad luck i'd have no luck at all.... peter VV May 31, 2006 4:23 PM Re: ah crud nuggets Sorry to hear that, did you have any idea about the construction work that was due? Are they allowed to take out boundry fences? Would have been nice if they had consulted with you over the plum tree especially as it was half over your side. I know how you feel with the slugs, we had a fortnight of non stop rain and they loved it, glad to say that we are having a dry spell

now, so not seeeing so many until later in the evening. So, your due some good luck now. I predict either a job or a lodger? The Valley Vegan............... I don't wanna be no war hero Don't want a movie made about me I don't wanna be no war hero Just get away from the madness I seePeter H

Copy addresses and emails from any email account to Mail - quick, easy and free. Do it now...

Guest guest

already as verticle as i can go!! up fences, made trellises..

ah well..we figure it out

oh..and bought a new bike...cuz my old gurl just wasn't responding, and being without transpo was really

getting to me

not that i could afford it..but never said i was bright

peter VV May 31, 2006 5:00 PM Re: ah crud nuggets

Enough of the born under a bad sign, your luck is due to change, I guarantee it or your money back! Sending tons of positive vibes your way!.and some Welsh sun shine! and that's a valuable, and rare commodity.

Glad you got your feeder back.

I guess if they have stolen your sun trap you will have to think vertical instead of horizontal gardening?

Take a drink, have a think, and start again.........

The Valley Vegan..............

fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

little buggers even took our humminbird feeder(i hopped the fence and found it in the new condo)

all i knew was that they had planned to put a house back there...instead there is a scrapped lot knocked grass and treeless....and 4 condo's going up....

Sorry to hear that, did you have any idea about the construction work that was due? Are they allowed to take out boundry fences? Would have been nice if they had consulted with you over the plum tree especially as it was half over your side.

I know how you feel with the slugs, we had a fortnight of non stop rain and they loved it, glad to say that we are having a dry spell now, so not seeeing so many until later in the evening.

The Valley Vegan............... I don't wanna be no war hero Don't want a movie made about me I don't wanna be no war hero Just get away from the madness I see

Peter H

Copy addresses and emails from any email account to Mail - quick, easy and free. Do it now... To send an email to -

Guest guest

What bike did you get?.....dont say its Japanese! The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: already as verticle as i can go!! up fences, made trellises.. ah well..we figure it out oh..and bought a new bike...cuz my old gurl just wasn't responding, and being without transpo was really getting to me not that i could afford it..but never said i was bright peter VV May 31, 2006 5:00 PM Re: ah crud nuggets

Enough of the born under a bad sign, your luck is due to change, I guarantee it or your money back! Sending tons of positive vibes your way!.and some Welsh sun shine! and that's a valuable, and rare commodity. Glad you got your feeder back. I guess if they have stolen your sun trap you will have to think vertical instead of horizontal gardening? Take a drink, have a think, and start again......... The Valley Vegan.............. fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: oh, sure there are all sorts of laws against it this being oakland...tis a waste of breathe to even attempt it alas... little buggers even took our humminbird feeder(i hopped

the fence and found it in the new condo) all i knew was that they had planned to put a house back there...instead there is a scrapped lot knocked grass and treeless....and 4 condo's going up.... if it weren't fer bad luck i'd have no luck at all.... peter VV May 31, 2006 4:23 PM Re: ah crud nuggets Sorry to hear that, did you have any idea about the construction work that was due? Are they allowed to take out boundry fences? Would have been nice if they had consulted with you over the plum tree especially as it was half over your side. I know how you feel with the slugs, we had a fortnight of non stop rain and they loved it, glad to say

that we are having a dry spell now, so not seeeing so many until later in the evening. So, your due some good luck now. I predict either a job or a lodger? The Valley Vegan............... I don't wanna be no war hero Don't want a movie made about me I don't wanna be no war hero Just get away from the madness I see Peter H Copy addresses and emails from any email account to Mail - quick, easy and free. Do it now... To send an email to

-

Guest guest

why...you pushin some welsh sheep herder bike?

own stock in Cymric Lleyen Cycles???

:)

yes...Japanese...

same as all the bikes i've ever had,...as can't afford no bloody harley now can i?

heck..can't afford this one...

Honda Shadow Aero

peter VV May 31, 2006 5:37 PM Re: ah crud nuggets

What bike did you get?.....dont say its Japanese!

The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

oh..and bought a new bike...cuz my old gurl just wasn't responding, and being without transpo was really

getting to me

Enough of the born under a bad sign, your luck is due to change, I guarantee it or your money back! Sending tons of positive vibes your way!.and some Welsh sun shine! and that's a valuable, and rare commodity.

I guess if they have stolen your sun trap you will have to think vertical instead of horizontal gardening?

The Valley Vegan............... I don't wanna be no war hero Don't want a movie made about me I don't wanna be no war hero Just get away from the madness I see

Peter H

Copy addresses and emails from any email account to Mail - quick, easy and free. Do it now... To send an email to -

Guest guest

Why would you want a Harley anyway, when you can have something with 21st century technology with retro looks, that is not a tractor! The Valley Vegan..................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: why...you pushin some welsh sheep herder bike? own stock in Cymric Lleyen Cycles??? :) yes...Japanese... same as all the bikes i've ever had,...as can't afford no bloody harley now can i? heck..can't afford this one... Honda Shadow Aero peter VV May 31, 2006 5:37 PM To:

Re: ah crud nuggets What bike did you get?.....dont say its Japanese! The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: already as verticle as i can go!! up fences, made trellises.. ah well..we figure it out oh..and bought a new bike...cuz my old gurl just wasn't responding, and being without transpo was really getting to me not that i could afford it..but never said i was bright peter VV May 31, 2006

5:00 PM Re: ah crud nuggets Enough of the born under a bad sign, your luck is due to change, I guarantee it or your money back! Sending tons of positive vibes your way!.and some Welsh sun shine! and that's a valuable, and rare commodity. Glad you got your feeder back. I guess if they have stolen your sun trap you will have to think vertical instead of horizontal gardening? Take a drink, have a think, and start again......... The Valley Vegan.............. fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: oh, sure there are all sorts of laws against it this being oakland...tis a waste of breathe to even

attempt it alas... little buggers even took our humminbird feeder(i hopped the fence and found it in the new condo) all i knew was that they had planned to put a house back there...instead there is a scrapped lot knocked grass and treeless....and 4 condo's going up.... if it weren't fer bad luck i'd have no luck at all.... peter VV May 31, 2006 4:23 PM Re: ah crud nuggets Sorry to hear that, did you have any idea about the construction work that was due? Are they allowed to take out boundry fences? Would have been nice if they had consulted with you over the plum tree especially as it was half over your side. I know how you

feel with the slugs, we had a fortnight of non stop rain and they loved it, glad to say that we are having a dry spell now, so not seeeing so many until later in the evening. So, your due some good luck now. I predict either a job or a lodger? The Valley Vegan............... I don't wanna be no war hero Don't want a movie made about me I don't wanna be no war hero Just get away from the madness I see Peter H Copy addresses and emails from any email account to Mail - quick, easy and free. Do it now...

To send an email to -

Guest guest

You're kidding!

I would ask them if they want to start finding their equipment in

your house!

Nikki

fraggle <EBbrewpunx

Wed May 31, 2006 3:50 pm

Re: ah crud nuggets

this being oakland...tis a waste of breathe to even attempt it

alas...

little buggers even took our humminbird feeder(i hopped the fence

and found it in the new condo)

all i knew was that they had planned to put a house back

there...instead there is a scrapped lot knocked grass and

treeless....and 4 condo's going up....

Guest guest

funny you should mention that.............

>earthstrm <earthstorm

>Jun 1, 2006 6:52 AM

>

>

>You're kidding!

>

>I would ask them if they want to start finding their equipment in

>your house!

>

>Nikki

>

>

>fraggle <EBbrewpunx

>Wed May 31, 2006 3:50 pm

>Re: ah crud nuggets

>

>oh, sure there are all sorts of laws against it

>this being oakland...tis a waste of breathe to even attempt it

>alas...

>little buggers even took our humminbird feeder(i hopped the fence

>and found it in the new condo)

>

>all i knew was that they had planned to put a house back

>there...instead there is a scrapped lot knocked grass and

>treeless....and 4 condo's going up....

>

>if it weren't fer bad luck i'd have no luck at all....

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>To send an email to -

>

Guest guest

ummm

cuz i happen to like harleys

peter VV Jun 1, 2006 2:22 AM Re: ah crud nuggets

Why would you want a Harley anyway, when you can have something with 21st century technology with retro looks, that is not a tractor!

The Valley Vegan..................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

why...you pushin some welsh sheep herder bike?

own stock in Cymric Lleyen Cycles???

yes...Japanese...

same as all the bikes i've ever had,...as can't afford no bloody harley now can i?

heck..can't afford this one...

Honda Shadow Aero

peter VV May 31, 2006 5:37 PM Re: ah crud nuggets

What bike did you get?.....dont say its Japanese!

The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

getting to me

Peter H

Guest guest

Is it the noise?, dont you find they have a rep for being unreliable?, not to mention way over priced? The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: ummm cuz i happen to like harleys :) peter VV Jun 1, 2006 2:22 AM Re: ah crud nuggets Why would you want a Harley anyway, when you can have something with 21st century technology with retro looks, that is not a tractor! The Valley

Vegan..................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: why...you pushin some welsh sheep herder bike? own stock in Cymric Lleyen Cycles??? :) yes...Japanese... same as all the bikes i've ever had,...as can't afford no bloody harley now can i? heck..can't afford this one... Honda Shadow Aero peter VV May 31, 2006 5:37 PM Re: ah crud nuggets What bike did you get?.....dont say its Japanese! The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: already as verticle as i can go!! up fences, made trellises.. ah well..we figure it out oh..and bought a new bike...cuz my old gurl just wasn't responding, and being without transpo was really getting to me not that i could afford it..but never said i was bright peter VV May 31, 2006 5:00 PM Re: ah crud nuggets Enough of the born under a bad sign, your luck is due to

change, I guarantee it or your money back! Sending tons of positive vibes your way!.and some Welsh sun shine! and that's a valuable, and rare commodity. Glad you got your feeder back. I guess if they have stolen your sun trap you will have to think vertical instead of horizontal gardening? Take a drink, have a think, and start again......... The Valley Vegan.............. fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: oh, sure there are all sorts of laws against it this being oakland...tis a waste of breathe to even attempt it alas... little buggers even took our humminbird feeder(i hopped the fence and found it in the new condo) all i knew was that

they had planned to put a house back there...instead there is a scrapped lot knocked grass and treeless....and 4 condo's going up.... if it weren't fer bad luck i'd have no luck at all.... peter VV May 31, 2006 4:23 PM Re: ah crud nuggets Sorry to hear that, did you have any idea about the construction work that was due? Are they allowed to take out boundry fences? Would have been nice if they had consulted with you over the plum tree especially as it was half over your side. I know how you feel with the slugs, we had a fortnight of non stop rain and they loved it, glad to say that we are having a dry spell now, so not seeeing so many until later in the

evening. So, your due some good luck now. I predict either a job or a lodger? The Valley Vegan............... I don't wanna be no war hero Don't want a movie made about me I don't wanna be no war hero Just get away from the madness I see Peter H Copy addresses and emails from any email account to Mail - quick, easy and free. Do it now... To send an email to -

Guest guest

they got the rep fer being unreliable back in the early 70's, after they got bought out by AMF

they use to leak oil, engines sucked, and were just turning out an inferior product...

by 1981, a group of harley enthusiasts had bought back the company...(i think it was 81)

the modern V-Rod bike..oooo..makes me weak in the knees

while i'd love something like an indian, er a 1950's vincent...yeah...right...not gonna happen

peter VV Jun 1, 2006 10:54 AM Re: ah crud nuggets

Is it the noise?, dont you find they have a rep for being unreliable?, not to mention way over priced?

The Valley Vegan............

Don't want a movie made about me

Just get away from the madness I see

Guest guest

Me too! :)

Nikki

fraggle <EBbrewpunx

Thu Jun 1, 2006 10:47 am

ummm

cuz i happen to like harleys

peter VV

Jun 1, 2006 2:22 AM

Why would you want a Harley anyway, when you can have something with

21st century technology with retro looks, that is not a tractor!

The Valley Vegan..................

Guest guest

LOL - What did you do?

Nikki

>

> funny you should mention that.............

>

>

> >earthstrm <earthstorm

> >Jun 1, 2006 6:52 AM

> >

> > Re: ah crud nuggets

> >

> >You're kidding!

> >

> >I would ask them if they want to start finding their equipment in

> >your house!

> >

> >Nikki

> >

> >

Guest guest

That's horrible!

why leave a green space

when we could be making money off of it.

who cares about trees and nature

let's build condos!

when will they learn?

sorry to hear about that. :(

>

> so...

> its been a nasty several days fer my poor garden....

> came home on friday...and back yard looked awfully sunny....

> there had been a lot behind our new place when we moved in, with

trees along the perimeter...

> well..not anymore..they tore em all down on friday...

> including the huge plum tree which was mostly in our yard..took down

a good portion of back fence as well..

> we've ended up with a yard full of green plums....

> grrrrrrrrrr

> THEN, over the weekend(who works over memorial day weekend?) they

have managed to put up a three story prefab condo.....

> now my backyard isn't going to get ANY sun!!!

> CRUD!

>

> and...to top it all off, on monday, the slugs and snails came thru

all in one sweep and took out the honeydew melon plants and a couple

zuchinni's

> argh!

>

> fraggle

>

Guest guest

me??

why...nuthin my dear

nuthin at all

*looks innocent*

*mumbles something about 5th ammendment and self incrimination and agencies

reading e-mails*

>earthstrm <earthstorm

>Jun 1, 2006 4:51 PM

>

>

>LOL - What did you do?

>

>Nikki

>

>

> , fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

>>

>> funny you should mention that.............

>>

>>

>> >earthstrm <earthstorm

>> >Jun 1, 2006 6:52 AM

>> >

>> > Re: ah crud nuggets

>> >

>> >You're kidding!

>> >

>> >I would ask them if they want to start finding their equipment in

>> >your house!

>> >

>> >Nikki

>> >

>> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>To send an email to -

>

Guest guest

Hi Fraggle

> *looks innocent*

You pull this off about as well as I do. ;)

Nikki

>

>

> >earthstrm <earthstorm

> >Jun 1, 2006 4:51 PM

> >

> > Re: ah crud nuggets

> >

> >LOL - What did you do?

> >

> >Nikki

> >

> >

> > , fraggle <EBbrewpunx@> wrote:

> >>

> >> funny you should mention that.............

> >>

> >>

> >> >earthstrm <earthstorm@>

> >> >Jun 1, 2006 6:52 AM

> >> >

> >> > Re: ah crud nuggets

> >> >

> >> >You're kidding!

> >> >

> >> >I would ask them if they want to start finding their equipment

in

> >> >your house!

> >> >

> >> >Nikki

> >> >

> >> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >To send an email to -

> >

Guest guest

Hi Nikki

>> *looks innocent*

>You pull this off about as well as I do. ;)

I dispute that statement. Fraggle looks so much more innocent than you do

;-)

BB

Peter

Guest guest

Hi Peter

> >> *looks innocent*

> >You pull this off about as well as I do. ;)

> I dispute that statement. Fraggle looks so much more innocent than

you do

> ;-)

So you've actually met Fraggle in person then? Oh no wait, you

haven't. :)

BB

Nikki

Guest guest

Hi Nikki

> > I dispute that statement. Fraggle looks so much more innocent than

> > you do

> So you've actually met Fraggle in person then? Oh no wait, you

> haven't. :)

Hey - not like I didn't try :-(

Besides which, I've seen your innocent look, and it would be tough for

anyone to look less innocent ;-)

BB

Peter

Guest guest

Hi Peter

> > > I dispute that statement. Fraggle looks so much more innocent

than

> > > you do

> > So you've actually met Fraggle in person then? Oh no wait, you

> > haven't. :)

> Hey - not like I didn't try :-(

Try or no try is besides the point, you haven't actually seen his

innocent look :)

> Besides which, I've seen your innocent look, and it would be tough

for

> anyone to look less innocent ;-)

Seeing as I never had the need to give you an innocent look while

you were here, you still do not know what it looks like. :)

BB

Nikki

Guest guest

Hi Nikki

>Seeing as I never had the need to give you an innocent look while

>you were here, you still do not know what it looks like. :)

I see.... so that's your story now, is it? ;-)

BB

Peter