IndiaDivine.org

Kittens

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Jo there are three of them , 2 tabby and one black fluffy one.They look to be about 3-4 weeks old, obviously they have only been here for 2 days so as far as I know they havent been handled, sorry about the photo, the black one is shy! no idea what sex they are.Tried sending a photo but isnt kitten friendly! The Valley Vegan...................jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Hi Peter (VV) I know someone who wants two kittens. I'm not sure how the logistics would work out as you are in Wales and she lives in Basingstoke - but it's a possibility. Can you let me know all the details - when they will be ready, colour, sex etc. JoPeter H

The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider.

Guest guest

you can tell its kitten season...

the last month Craigslist has exploded with "free kittens!" ads....

peter VV May 25, 2006 11:25 AM Re: Kittens Hi Jo there are three of them , 2 tabby and one black fluffy one.They look to be about 3-4 weeks old, obviously they have only been here for 2 days so as far as I know they havent been handled, sorry about the photo, the black one is shy! no idea what sex they are.Tried sending a photo but isnt kitten friendly! The Valley Vegan...................jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Hi Peter (VV)

I know someone who wants two kittens. I'm not sure how the logistics would work out as you are in Wales and she lives in Basingstoke - but it's a possibility.

Can you let me know all the details - when they will be ready, colour, sex etc.

Jo

Peter H

The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider. To send an email to -

Guest guest

HI Peter

Thanks for the information. I'll let her know, and maybe get her email address for you so you can see if it is possible. She has not had a cat for three years, since she moved from South Africa. Her and hubby are buying a house now, and would like a couple of cats as they will not be moving around.

Jo

-

peter VV

Thursday, May 25, 2006 7:25 PM

Re: Kittens

Hi Jo there are three of them , 2 tabby and one black fluffy one.They look to be about 3-4 weeks old, obviously they have only been here for 2 days so as far as I know they havent been handled, sorry about the photo, the black one is shy! no idea what sex they are.Tried sending a photo but isnt kitten friendly! The Valley Vegan...................jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Hi Peter (VV)

I know someone who wants two kittens. I'm not sure how the logistics would work out as you are in Wales and she lives in Basingstoke - but it's a possibility.

Can you let me know all the details - when they will be ready, colour, sex etc.

Jo

Peter H

The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider.

Guest guest

Be nice if some or all could go together for company. Wild cats make the best/most interesting companions The Valley Vegan..............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: HI Peter Thanks for the information. I'll let her know, and maybe get her email address for you so you can see if it is possible. She has not had a cat for three years, since she moved from South Africa. Her and hubby are buying a house now, and would like a couple of cats as they will not be moving around. Jo - peter VV Thursday, May 25, 2006 7:25 PM Re: Kittens Hi Jo there are three of them , 2 tabby and one black fluffy one.They look to be about 3-4 weeks old, obviously they have only been here for 2 days so as far as I know they havent been handled, sorry about the photo, the black one is shy! no idea what sex they are.Tried sending a

photo but isnt kitten friendly! The Valley Vegan...................jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Hi Peter (VV) I know someone who wants two kittens. I'm not sure how the logistics would work out as you are in Wales and she lives in Basingstoke - but it's a possibility. Can you let me know all the details - when they will be ready, colour, sex etc. Jo Peter H The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider. Peter H

All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Hi Peter

I heard from my friend to say that she has been given two kittens last

weekend, but she hopes you find homes for your 'bunch'.

Jo

Guest guest

Mother just brought the little furballs back, shame your friend couldnt have one, If I didnt already have two cats I have at least two myself. Still better start looking........... The ValleyVegan...................jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Hi PeterI heard from my friend to say that she has been given two kittens lastweekend, but she hopes you find homes for your 'bunch'.Jo

Guest guest

Dont worry, I am feeding them plenty both the mother and her fur babies. The Valley Vegan..........................Black and orange stray cat sittin' on a fenceAin't got enough dough to pay the rentI'm flat broke but I don't careI strut right by with my tail in the airAnouk Sickler <zurumato wrote: I know those lyrics very well, that is The Cure. I am glad, that you are taking care of those kittens, and this cat is very smart to come to your house, she knowsthat you are a kind person. I am sure that there will be a happy ending and they will go into loving homes. you probably already know that they should be a little older before being taken away from their mom, she needs some good food,

because they are probablybreastfeeding like crazy. Thank you for doing this, I knowthat If I were to come into that situationthat there would be no choice for me either, but to take care of them. , peter VV wrote:>> Yes, I seem to spend a heck of a lot of my time on cats at themoment, what with hers, my two, and the stray and herkittens...............what have I done to deserve this?> > The Valley Vegan..................> We're so wonderfully wonderfully wonderfully> Wonderfully pretty!> Oh you know that I'd do anything for you...> We should have each other to tea huh?> We should have each other with cream> Then curl up by the fire> And sleep for awhile> It's the grooviest thing> It's the perfect dream> > > > jo wrote:> Hi Peter>

> I'm glad you have your bike now. I hope your mum has a nice time- lucky you can look after her cat.> > Jo> - > peter VV > > Sunday, June 04, 2006 7:53 PM> Re: Cornwall> > > Hi Jo,> Sounds great, Ive been off all week as well, didnt go anywherethough, kids have their friends to play with, the oldest doesnt wantto be seen locally with the old folks!> I got my new mountain bike from the insurance money, and spent 4hours out on it on Tuesday, nearly killed me! gettin old!> Got it just in time as my mother has gone away for the next week,so have to feed and look after her cat, so have to cycle over before Igo to work to feed and free her, then leave bike and go to work, gostraight there from work and feed her again, then last thing at nightget her in and

read her a bed time story and tuck her in!> > The Valley Vegan..............> > jo wrote: