IndiaDivine.org

loadsapostings

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

In the last week or so, I was getting on average 10 - 20 posts on here, today it was 108? waaaasup? The Valley Vegan..................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: i'm not gettin aton of mail, the only reason i know is cuz i see responses to e-mails i've never seen and, a bunch of my digests in other groups are coming up with nothing in them great... jo Jun 6, 2006 11:53 AM Re: Re: ah slug nuggets LOL - I reckon they are. The new layout seems to be causing different problems for different people - don't like it! BBJo - Peter Tuesday, June 06, 2006 7:37 PM Re: Re: ah slug nuggets Hi Peter / Jo >Apparently they get a mild electric shock from contact with copper. I can only assume that they found ways around it >( overhanging plants? / jet propelled backpacks/ grappling hooks? ) Or perhaps Jo has masochistic slugs ;-) BTW... why the heck has started putting posts in blasted text boxes... makes it damn awkward to leave the bit you

want to reply to in the e-mail!!!! BB Peter I don't wanna be no war hero Don't want a movie made about me I don't wanna be no war hero Just get away from the madness I seePeter H

Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new Mail.

Guest guest

john lennon got a bunch of people in a lather?

peter VV Jun 7, 2006 9:49 AM Re: loadsapostings

In the last week or so, I was getting on average 10 - 20 posts on here, today it was 108? waaaasup?

The Valley Vegan..................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

i'm not gettin aton of mail, the only reason i know is cuz i see responses to e-mails i've never seen

and, a bunch of my digests in other groups are coming up with nothing in them

great...

jo Jun 6, 2006 11:53 AM Re: Re: ah slug nuggets

LOL - I reckon they are.

The new layout seems to be causing different problems for different people - don't like it!

BBJo

-

Peter

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 7:37 PM

Re: Re: ah slug nuggets

Hi Peter / Jo

>Apparently they get a mild electric shock from contact with copper. I can only assume that they found ways around it

>( overhanging plants? / jet propelled backpacks/ grappling hooks? )

Or perhaps Jo has masochistic slugs ;-)

BTW... why the heck has started putting posts in blasted text boxes... makes it damn awkward to leave the bit you want to reply to in the e-mail!!!!

BB

Peter

I don't wanna be no war hero Don't want a movie made about me I don't wanna be no war hero Just get away from the madness I see

Peter H

Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new Mail.

I don't wanna be no war hero

Don't want a movie made about me

Just get away from the madness I see

Guest guest

wierd eh? the adolation from across the water?, dont get me wrong, I can appreciate anyone who uses their fame for good causes, even Paul Mcartney did that, and his music werent that bad...........but there was just something about the man that stopped me buying into the whole thing? Who started it anyways? The Valley Vegan................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: john lennon got a bunch of people in a lather? peter VV Jun 7, 2006 9:49 AM Re: loadsapostings In the last

week or so, I was getting on average 10 - 20 posts on here, today it was 108? waaaasup? The Valley Vegan..................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: i'm not gettin aton of mail, the only reason i know is cuz i see responses to e-mails i've never seen and, a bunch of my digests in other groups are coming up with nothing in them great... jo Jun 6, 2006 11:53 AM Re: Re: ah slug nuggets LOL - I reckon they are. The new layout seems to be causing different problems for different people - don't like it! BBJo - Peter Tuesday, June 06, 2006 7:37 PM Re: Re: ah slug nuggets Hi Peter / Jo >Apparently they get a mild electric shock from contact with copper. I can only assume that they found ways around it >( overhanging plants? / jet propelled backpacks/ grappling hooks? ) Or perhaps Jo has masochistic slugs ;-) BTW... why the heck has started putting posts in blasted text boxes... makes it damn awkward to leave the bit you

want to reply to in the e-mail!!!! BB Peter I don't wanna be no war hero Don't want a movie made about me I don't wanna be no war hero Just get away from the madness I see Peter H Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading

pane. Get the new Mail. I don't wanna be no war hero Don't want a movie made about me I don't wanna be no war hero Just get away from the madness I seePeter H

All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine

Guest guest

*shrug*

i find adolation strange no matter who it is...

personally i could care less about mr lennon....

thats why i've stayed out of this fer the most part...

he doesn't affect either way really

to each their own...

peter VV Jun 7, 2006 10:34 AM Re: loadsapostings

wierd eh? the adolation from across the water?, dont get me wrong, I can appreciate anyone who uses their fame for good causes, even Paul Mcartney did that, and his music werent that bad...........but there was just something about the man that stopped me buying into the whole thing?

Who started it anyways?

The Valley Vegan................

Guest guest

Maybe a lather, but I don't want to soft soap either.

And oi! I'm on this side of the pond.

And I don't buy into either. I'm a cheapskate.

On Behalf Of peter VV07 June 2006 18:34 Subject: Re: loadsapostings

wierd eh? the adolation from across the water?, dont get me wrong, I can appreciate anyone who uses their fame for good causes, even Paul Mcartney did that, and his music werent that bad...........but there was just something about the man that stopped me buying into the whole thing?

Who started it anyways?

The Valley Vegan................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

In the last week or so, I was getting on average 10 - 20 posts on here, today it was 108? waaaasup?

i'm not gettin aton of mail, the only reason i know is cuz i see responses to e-mails i've never seen

great...

LOL - I reckon they are.

The new layout seems to be causing different problems for different people - don't like it!

BBJo

-

Peter

Hi Peter / Jo

>Apparently they get a mild electric shock from contact with copper. I can only assume that they found ways around it

BTW... why the heck has started putting posts in blasted text boxes... makes it damn awkward to leave the bit you want to reply to in the e-mail!!!!

BB

Peter

I don't wanna be no war hero Don't want a movie made about me I don't wanna be no war hero Just get away from the madness I see

Peter H

Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new Mail. I don't wanna be no war hero Don't want a movie made about me I don't wanna be no war hero Just get away from the madness I see

Peter H

All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine

Guest guest

No sure where the adulation comes in. As he himself said he's just a guy who wrote songs.

Some of us want saints, though....

On Behalf Of fraggle07 June 2006 18:40 Subject: Re: loadsapostings

*shrug*

to each their own...

Who started it anyways?

The Valley Vegan................

Guest guest

the saints broke up i think in 1985

:)

(tho, i think the singer still occassionally puts out stuff under that name, even tho he lives in europe now)

cheers

Michael Benis Jun 7, 2006 10:46 AM RE: loadsapostings

No sure where the adulation comes in. As he himself said he's just a guy who wrote songs.

*shrug*

to each their own...

Who started it anyways?

The Valley Vegan................I don't wanna be no war hero

Guest guest

I remember buying I`m Stranded when it first came out, werent too many Aussie punk bands back then! God I`m old.................... The Valley Vegan.............. Stranded - Yeah I'm on my ownStranded - I'm so far from homeStranded - You gotta leave me alone'Cause I'm stranded on my own, stranded far from home.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: the saints broke up i think in 1985 :) (tho, i think the singer still occassionally puts out stuff under that name, even tho he lives in europe now) cheers Michael Benis

Jun 7, 2006 10:46 AM RE: loadsapostings No sure where the adulation comes in. As he himself said he's just a guy who wrote songs. Some of us want saints, though.... On

Behalf Of fraggle07 June 2006 18:40 Subject: Re: loadsapostings *shrug* i find adolation strange no matter who it is... personally i could care less about mr lennon.... thats why i've stayed out of this fer the most part... he doesn't affect either way really to each their own... peter VV Jun 7, 2006 10:34 AM Re: loadsapostings wierd eh? the adolation from across the water?, dont get me wrong, I can appreciate anyone who uses their fame for good causes, even Paul Mcartney did that, and his music werent that bad...........but

there was just something about the man that stopped me buying into the whole thing? Who started it anyways? The Valley Vegan................I don't wanna be no war hero Don't want a movie made about me I don't wanna be no war hero Just get away from the madness I see I don't wanna be no war hero Don't want a movie made about me I don't wanna be no war hero Just get away from the madness I seePeter H

Guest guest

radio birdman!

and..then i'm stumped fer a couple years....

peter VV Jun 7, 2006 11:09 AM RE: loadsapostings

I remember buying I`m Stranded when it first came out, werent too many Aussie punk bands back then!

God I`m old....................

The Valley Vegan..............

Stranded - Yeah I'm on my ownStranded - I'm so far from homeStranded - You gotta leave me alone'Cause I'm stranded on my own, stranded far from home.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

the saints broke up i think in 1985

:)

(tho, i think the singer still occassionally puts out stuff under that name, even tho he lives in europe now)

cheers

Michael Benis Jun 7, 2006 10:46 AM RE: loadsapostings

*shrug*

to each their own...

Who started it anyways?

The Valley Vegan................I don't wanna be no war hero Don't want a movie made about me I don't wanna be no war hero Just get away from the madness I see I don't wanna be no war hero Don't want a movie made about me I don't wanna be no war hero Just get away from the madness I see

Peter H

Guest guest

Your arguments sound as though you bought into it?

Jo

-

Michael Benis

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 6:44 PM

RE: loadsapostings

Maybe a lather, but I don't want to soft soap either.

And oi! I'm on this side of the pond.

And I don't buy into either. I'm a cheapskate.

On Behalf Of peter VV07 June 2006 18:34 Subject: Re: loadsapostings

Who started it anyways?

The Valley Vegan................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

great...

LOL - I reckon they are.

BBJo

-

Peter

Hi Peter / Jo

BB

Peter

Peter H

Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new Mail. I don't wanna be no war hero Don't want a movie made about me I don't wanna be no war hero Just get away from the madness I see

Peter H

Guest guest

ce n'est pas weird.

It isn't adolation, he touched people.

touching people is different from idolatry.

buying into the whole thing?

he has got specific examples, and recorded incidences

of activism and peaceful demonstration.

I suppose you think he was Acting the whole time.

and the " across the pond " thing is not exclusive.

John Lennon, was voted the # 8 most important Bristish

person, by the british people.

although, I would've put him a bit closer to 1.

, peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:

>

> wierd eh? the adolation from across the water?, dont get me wrong, I

can appreciate anyone who uses their fame for good causes, even Paul

Mcartney did that, and his music werent that bad...........but there

was just something about the man that stopped me buying into the whole

thing?

> Who started it anyways?

> The Valley Vegan................

Guest guest

Hi Anouk

>John Lennon, was voted the # 8 most important Bristish>person, by the british people.

Yeah, but when you conisder that Churchill was voted #1, it doesn't say much for the values British people hold :-(

BB

Peter

Guest guest

we will fight them in the trenches, we will fight them on the beahces, we will fight them somewhere far away from me, we will fight them on abbey road...

Peter Kebbell Jun 9, 2006 4:14 AM Re: Re: loadsapostings

Hi Anouk

>John Lennon, was voted the # 8 most important Bristish>person, by the british people.

Yeah, but when you conisder that Churchill was voted #1, it doesn't say much for the values British people hold :-(

BB

Peter

Guest guest

Hi Fraggle

>we will fight them in the trenches, we will fight them on the beahces, we will fight them somewhere far away from me, we

> will fight them on abbey road...

LOL - "An iron curtain has descended across Liverpool" :-)

BB

Peter

Guest guest

LOL

-

fraggle

Friday, June 09, 2006 4:32 PM

Re: Re: loadsapostings

we will fight them in the trenches, we will fight them on the beahces, we will fight them somewhere far away from me, we will fight them on abbey road...

Peter Kebbell Jun 9, 2006 4:14 AM Re: Re: loadsapostings

Hi Anouk

BB

Peter

Guest guest

actually, i made a mistake,

he was voted # 7, most important british person,

I know that it doesn't say much,

but it says something...

Britain is a very big place.