IndiaDivine.org

KFC

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi everyone

Oh, how I had to laugh when I looked at the news this morning and saw that a US consumer group is suing KFC.... because their food is unhealthy... I mean, did they really not realise this before????

BB

Peter

Guest guest

Hi Peter

LOL - it makes you wonder!

BB

Jo

, " Peter Kebbell " <metalscarab

wrote:

>

> Hi everyone

>

> Oh, how I had to laugh when I looked at the news this morning and

saw that a

> US consumer group is suing KFC.... because their food is

unhealthy... I

> mean, did they really not realise this before????

>

> BB

> Peter

>

Guest guest

baby steps...baby steps

and, a lot of folks honestly don't think about it...at all

and, why, its chicken..how could chicken be unhealthy? you mean

a corporation isn't out for our benefit

most folks don't think about it

Peter Kebbell Jun 16, 2006 12:05 AM KFC

Hi everyone

Oh, how I had to laugh when I looked at the news this morning and saw that a US consumer group is suing KFC.... because their food is unhealthy... I mean, did they really not realise this before????

BB

Peter

Defending this corruption on which you are sat

You tell me what to think, you tell me this and that

`Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never used

In your defence of liberty I always stand accused

Guest guest

along the same vein

http://kfccruelty.com/index.asp

>heartwerk <jo.heartwork

>Jun 16, 2006 4:12 AM

>

> Re: KFC

>

>Hi Peter

>

>LOL - it makes you wonder!

>

>BB

>Jo

>

> , " Peter Kebbell " <metalscarab

>wrote:

>>

>> Hi everyone

>>

>> Oh, how I had to laugh when I looked at the news this morning and

>saw that a

>> US consumer group is suing KFC.... because their food is

>unhealthy... I

>> mean, did they really not realise this before????

>>

>> BB

>> Peter

>>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>To send an email to -

>

Guest guest

Same crap happened with Mcdeathburger didnt it? Some people use any excuse for their lack of will power. The Valley Vegan..............Peter Kebbell <metalscarab wrote: Hi everyone Oh, how I had to laugh when I looked at the news this morning and saw that a US consumer group is suing KFC.... because their food is unhealthy... I mean, did they really not realise this before???? BB Peter Peter H

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Guest guest

ya'll are making an assumption that ppl somehow know fast food is bad for them

i'm sure lotsa ppl have inklings its not great, but most i believe truly feel "eh, it can't be that bad"

peter VV Jun 16, 2006 11:38 AM Re: KFC

Same crap happened with Mcdeathburger didnt it?

Some people use any excuse for their lack of will power.

The Valley Vegan..............Peter Kebbell <metalscarab wrote:

Hi everyone

BB

Peter

Peter H

Guest guest

Oh they deep down just cant be arsed to do anything about being a fast food junkie. Ignorance is not an excuse. The Valley Vegan............... fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: ya'll are making an assumption that ppl somehow know fast food is bad for them i'm sure lotsa ppl have inklings its not great, but most i believe truly feel "eh, it can't be that bad" peter VV Jun 16, 2006 11:38 AM Re: KFC Same crap happened with Mcdeathburger didnt it? Some people use any excuse for their lack of will power. The Valley Vegan..............Peter Kebbell <metalscarab wrote: Hi everyone Oh, how I had to laugh when I looked at the news this morning and saw that a US consumer group is suing KFC.... because their food is unhealthy... I mean, did they really not realise this before???? BB Peter Peter H Send instant messages to

your online friends http://uk.messenger. Defending this corruption on which you are sat You tell me what

to think, you tell me this and that `Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never used In your defence of liberty I always stand accusedPeter H

Guest guest

Depends

we live in a barrage infotainment society...

day in, day out, we are surrounded by propagada.....

commercials, commericals masquerading as news, billboards, ads, etc....

most people just don't look that far into it...at all...and are actively encouraged not to

sleep...sleep..dont worry, we have it all under control..sleep..consume...if you must worry, why, worry about gay marriage, or flag burning! those are real issues...nuthin else matters..sleep...

and, sad to say, most people would rather not learn er look...

its easier to chalk it up to "well, i see all sorta different reports, they don't know wot they are talking about, it'll change tomorrow"....

science has been so degraded, especially here in the colonies, that no one takes it seriously

so, why is anyone gonna take a report that fast food is bad fer you seriously? "they" say all kinds of things...so lets all just consume as much and as fast as possible

besides...cooking takes time....wot, with kids and soccer practice for them, and my job and the partner's job, and commuting 4 trillion miles, and then american idol is on....

who's gonna look into it???

i say sue that pants off em

i mean sue the trousers off em..sorry...

damn limeys

:)

peter VV Jun 16, 2006 12:01 PM Re: KFC

Oh they deep down just cant be arsed to do anything about being a fast food junkie.

Ignorance is not an excuse.

The Valley Vegan...............

fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

i'm sure lotsa ppl have inklings its not great, but most i believe truly feel "eh, it can't be that bad"

"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."

Guest guest

Wot u on about? Are you saying no-one thinks anymore, no-one believes in being an individual anymore, people actualy take notice of the crap the idiot box spews out during their sap operas? To Quote Public Enemy > Dont believe the hype. The Valley Vegan................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: Depends we live in a barrage infotainment society... day in, day out, we are surrounded by propagada..... commercials, commericals masquerading as news, billboards, ads, etc.... most people just don't look that far into it...at all...and are actively encouraged not to sleep...sleep..dont worry, we have it all under control..sleep..consume...if

you must worry, why, worry about gay marriage, or flag burning! those are real issues...nuthin else matters..sleep... and, sad to say, most people would rather not learn er look... its easier to chalk it up to "well, i see all sorta different reports, they don't know wot they are talking about, it'll change tomorrow".... science has been so degraded, especially here in the colonies, that no one takes it seriously so, why is anyone gonna take a report that fast food is bad fer you seriously? "they" say all kinds of things...so lets all just consume as much and as fast as possible besides...cooking takes time....wot, with kids and soccer practice for them, and my job and the partner's job, and commuting 4 trillion miles, and then american idol is on.... who's gonna look into it??? i say sue that pants off em i mean sue the trousers off em..sorry... damn limeys :) peter VV Jun 16, 2006 12:01 PM Re: KFC Oh they deep down just cant be arsed to do anything about being a fast food junkie. Ignorance is not an excuse. The Valley Vegan............... fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: ya'll are making an assumption that ppl somehow know fast food is bad for them i'm sure lotsa ppl have inklings its not great, but most i believe truly feel "eh, it can't be that

bad" "NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National

Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."Peter H

Guest guest

umm

in a word

yes

most people have always believed wot they are told

and, wot choice do they have really?

if thats all you see....

easier that way dontcha know

peter VV Jun 16, 2006 1:08 PM Re: KFC

Wot u on about?

Are you saying no-one thinks anymore, no-one believes in being an individual anymore, people actualy take notice of the crap the idiot box spews out during their sap operas?

To Quote Public Enemy > Dont believe the hype.

The Valley Vegan................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

Depends

most people just don't look that far into it...at all...and are actively encouraged not to

sleep...sleep..dont worry, we have it all under control..sleep..consume...if you must worry, why, worry about gay marriage, or flag burning! those are real issues...nuthin else matters..sleep...

its easier to chalk it up to "well, i see all sorta different reports, they don't know wot they are talking about, it'll change tomorrow"....

science has been so degraded, especially here in the colonies, that no one takes it seriously

so, why is anyone gonna take a report that fast food is bad fer you seriously? "they" say all kinds of things...so lets all just consume as much and as fast as possible

besides...cooking takes time....wot, with kids and soccer practice for them, and my job and the partner's job, and commuting 4 trillion miles, and then american idol is on....

damn limeys

Oh they deep down just cant be arsed to do anything about being a fast food junkie.

"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National

Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."

Peter H

Guest guest

You realy do believe that the public is just a flock of sheep dont you? The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: umm in a word yes most people have always believed wot they are told and, wot choice do they have really? if thats all you see.... easier that way dontcha know peter VV Jun 16, 2006 1:08 PM Re: KFC Wot u on about? Are you saying no-one

thinks anymore, no-one believes in being an individual anymore, people actualy take notice of the crap the idiot box spews out during their sap operas? To Quote Public Enemy > Dont believe the hype. The Valley Vegan................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: Depends we live in a barrage infotainment society... day in, day out, we are surrounded by propagada..... commercials, commericals masquerading as news, billboards, ads, etc.... most people just don't look that far into it...at all...and are actively encouraged not to sleep...sleep..dont worry, we have it all under control..sleep..consume...if you must worry, why, worry about gay marriage, or

flag burning! those are real issues...nuthin else matters..sleep... and, sad to say, most people would rather not learn er look... its easier to chalk it up to "well, i see all sorta different reports, they don't know wot they are talking about, it'll change tomorrow".... science has been so degraded, especially here in the colonies, that no one takes it seriously so, why is anyone gonna take a report that fast food is bad fer you seriously? "they" say all kinds of things...so lets all just consume as much and as fast as possible besides...cooking takes time....wot, with kids and soccer practice for them, and my job and the partner's job, and commuting 4 trillion miles, and then american idol is on.... who's gonna look into it??? i say sue that pants off em i mean sue the trousers off em..sorry... damn limeys :) peter VV Jun 16, 2006 12:01 PM Re: KFC Oh they deep down just cant be arsed to do anything about being a fast food junkie. Ignorance is not an excuse. The Valley Vegan............... fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: ya'll are making an assumption that ppl somehow know fast food is bad for them i'm sure lotsa ppl have inklings its not great, but most i believe truly feel "eh, it can't be that bad" "NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President." Peter H Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger. Defending this corruption on which you are sat You tell me what to think, you tell me this and that `Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never used In your defence of liberty I always stand accusedPeter H

Guest guest

the wonderful world of sheeple....

and yes..sadly, most of society just goes along, head down, absorbed in their own lives, believing what they are told, eating up the garbage spewed at them...

simple examples...

the iraq war

heck..every war...

SUV's

wal mart

diet (and dieting)

go ahead and deny it

peter VV Jun 17, 2006 5:55 AM Re: KFC

You realy do believe that the public is just a flock of sheep dont you?

The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

umm

in a word

yes

most people have always believed wot they are told

and, wot choice do they have really?

if thats all you see....

easier that way dontcha know

peter VV Jun 16, 2006 1:08 PM Re: KFC

Wot u on about?

Are you saying no-one thinks anymore, no-one believes in being an individual anymore, people actualy take notice of the crap the idiot box spews out during their sap operas?

To Quote Public Enemy > Dont believe the hype.

The Valley Vegan................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

Depends

damn limeys

"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."

Peter H

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger. Defending this corruption on which you are sat You tell me what to think, you tell me this and that `Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never used In your defence of liberty I always stand accused

Peter H

Guest guest

I deny NOTHING, Just because you tell me to, I wont do it! I noticed you just had to get Walmart in there! That chip has turned into a whole forest by now.............. The Valley Vegan............................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: the wonderful world of sheeple.... and yes..sadly, most of society just goes along, head down, absorbed in their own lives, believing what they are told, eating up the garbage spewed at them... simple examples... the iraq war heck..every war... SUV's wal mart diet (and dieting) go ahead and deny it :) peter VV Jun 17, 2006 5:55 AM Re: KFC You realy do believe that the public is just a flock of sheep dont you? The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: umm in a word yes most people have always believed wot they are told and, wot choice do they have really? if thats all you see.... easier that way dontcha know peter VV Jun 16, 2006 1:08 PM Re: KFC Wot u on about? Are you saying no-one thinks anymore, no-one believes in being an individual anymore, people actualy take notice of the crap the idiot box spews out during their sap operas? To Quote Public Enemy > Dont believe the hype. The Valley Vegan................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: Depends we live in a barrage infotainment society... day in, day out, we are surrounded by

propagada..... commercials, commericals masquerading as news, billboards, ads, etc.... most people just don't look that far into it...at all...and are actively encouraged not to sleep...sleep..dont worry, we have it all under control..sleep..consume...if you must worry, why, worry about gay marriage, or flag burning! those are real issues...nuthin else matters..sleep... and, sad to say, most people would rather not learn er look... its easier to chalk it up to "well, i see all sorta different reports, they don't know wot they are talking about, it'll change tomorrow".... science has been so degraded, especially here in the colonies, that no one takes it seriously so, why is anyone gonna take a report that fast food is bad fer you seriously? "they" say all kinds of things...so lets all just consume as much and as fast as possible besides...cooking takes time....wot, with kids

and soccer practice for them, and my job and the partner's job, and commuting 4 trillion miles, and then american idol is on.... who's gonna look into it??? i say sue that pants off em i mean sue the trousers off em..sorry... damn limeys :) peter VV Jun 16, 2006 12:01 PM Re: KFC Oh they deep down just cant be arsed to do anything about being a fast food junkie. Ignorance is not an excuse. The Valley Vegan............... fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: ya'll are making an assumption that ppl somehow know fast food is bad for them i'm sure lotsa ppl have inklings its not great, but most i believe truly feel "eh, it can't be that bad" "NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President." Peter H Send instant messages to your online

friends http://uk.messenger. Defending this corruption on which you are sat You tell me what to think, you tell me this and that `Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never used In your defence of liberty I always stand accused Peter H Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger. Defending this corruption on which you are sat You tell me what to think, you tell me this and that `Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never used In your defence of liberty I always stand accusedPeter H