IndiaDivine.org

crap

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

a clean well lighted place for books in SF...kewl bookstore...just closed...

i hate Barnes and nobles....grrrrr.....

cody's is closing their original store in berkeley...

just a bad time fer independent bookstores....

really sad...

fraggle

Defending this corruption on which you are sat

You tell me what to think, you tell me this and that

`Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never used

In your defence of liberty I always stand accused

Guest guest

Well boycott the multi national and visit yer bloody library!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gets off soapbox, wipes soap off feet, slips and falls over in a cloud of bubbles.. The Valley Vegan..................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: a clean well lighted place for books in SF...kewl bookstore...just closed...i hate Barnes and nobles....grrrrr.....cody's is closing their original store in berkeley...just a bad time fer independent bookstores....really sad...fraggleDefending this corruption on which you are satYou tell me what to think, you tell me this and that`Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never usedIn your defence of liberty I always stand

accused

Guest guest

library certainly isn't goin t o help the local independent bookstore now is it....

peter VV Jun 16, 2006 11:22 AM Re: crap

Well boycott the multi national and visit yer bloody library!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gets off soapbox, wipes soap off feet, slips and falls over in a cloud of bubbles..

The Valley Vegan..................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

a clean well lighted place for books in SF...kewl bookstore...just closed...i hate Barnes and nobles....grrrrr.....cody's is closing their original store in berkeley...just a bad time fer independent bookstores....really sad...fraggleDefending this corruption on which you are satYou tell me what to think, you tell me this and that`Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never usedIn your defence of liberty I always stand accused

Guest guest

Nothin is is it if its closed! duffus ( I believe is the expression used in the colonies) The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: library certainly isn't goin t o help the local independent bookstore now is it.... peter VV Jun 16, 2006 11:22 AM Re: crap Well boycott the multi national and visit yer bloody library!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gets off soapbox, wipes soap off feet, slips and falls over in a cloud

of bubbles.. The Valley Vegan..................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: a clean well lighted place for books in SF...kewl bookstore...just closed...i hate Barnes and nobles....grrrrr.....cody's is closing their original store in berkeley...just a bad time fer independent bookstores....really sad...fraggleDefending this corruption on which you are satYou tell me what to think, you tell me this and that`Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never usedIn your defence of liberty I always stand accused

Guest guest

sure there is..

supporting your local independent bookstore before it closes

peter VV Jun 16, 2006 11:35 AM Re: crap

Nothin is is it if its closed! duffus ( I believe is the expression used in the colonies)

The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

library certainly isn't goin t o help the local independent bookstore now is it....

Well boycott the multi national and visit yer bloody library!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gets off soapbox, wipes soap off feet, slips and falls over in a cloud of bubbles..

a clean well lighted place for books in SF...kewl bookstore...just closed...i hate Barnes and nobles....grrrrr.....cody's is closing their original store in berkeley...just a bad time fer independent bookstores....really sad...fraggleDefending this corruption on which you are satYou tell me what to think, you tell me this and that`Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never usedIn your defence of liberty I always stand accused

Guest guest

I agree, just thought you said it was closed, sorry! The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: sure there is.. supporting your local independent bookstore before it closes peter VV Jun 16, 2006 11:35 AM Re: crap Nothin is is it if its closed! duffus ( I believe is the expression used in the colonies) The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: library certainly isn't goin t o help the local independent bookstore now is it.... peter VV Jun 16, 2006 11:22 AM Re: crap Well boycott the multi national and visit yer bloody library!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gets off soapbox, wipes soap off feet, slips and falls over in a cloud of bubbles.. The Valley Vegan..................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: a clean well lighted place for books in SF...kewl bookstore...just closed...i hate Barnes and nobles....grrrrr.....cody's is closing their original store in berkeley...just a bad time fer independent bookstores....really sad...fraggleDefending this corruption on which you are satYou tell me what to think, you tell me this and that`Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never usedIn your defence of liberty I always stand accused

Guest guest

you just work for the librarians union, admit it

peter VV Jun 16, 2006 11:49 AM Re: crap

I agree, just thought you said it was closed, sorry!

The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

sure there is..

Nothin is is it if its closed! duffus ( I believe is the expression used in the colonies)

Guest guest

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! if you continue to make so much noise.,I shall have to ask you to leave. The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: you just work for the librarians union, admit it peter VV Jun 16, 2006 11:49 AM Re: crap I agree, just thought you said it was closed, sorry! The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: sure there is.. supporting your local independent bookstore before it closes peter VV Jun 16, 2006 11:35 AM Re: crap Nothin is is it if its closed! duffus ( I believe is the expression used in the colonies) The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: library certainly isn't goin t o help the local

independent bookstore now is it.... peter VV Jun 16, 2006 11:22 AM Re: crap Well boycott the multi national and visit yer bloody library!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gets off soapbox, wipes soap off feet, slips and falls over in a cloud of bubbles.. The Valley Vegan..................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: a clean well lighted place for books in SF...kewl bookstore...just closed...i hate Barnes and nobles....grrrrr.....cody's is closing their original store in

berkeley...just a bad time fer independent bookstores....really sad...fraggleDefending this corruption on which you are satYou tell me what to think, you tell me this and that`Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never usedIn your defence of liberty I always stand accused

Guest guest

oh..but the band peter and nikki brought is fine?!

bloody favoritism!

peter VV Jun 16, 2006 11:59 AM Re: crap

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! if you continue to make so much noise.,I shall have to ask you to leave.

The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

you just work for the librarians union, admit it

peter VV Jun 16, 2006 11:49 AM Re: crap

I agree, just thought you said it was closed, sorry!

The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

sure there is..

Guest guest

Right , thats it I`ve asked you politely, now please leave, and dont forget the 50c fine on that overdue book............... The Valley Vegan................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: oh..but the band peter and nikki brought is fine?! bloody favoritism! peter VV Jun 16, 2006 11:59 AM Re: crap shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! if you continue to make so much noise.,I shall have to ask you to leave. The Valley

Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: you just work for the librarians union, admit it peter VV Jun 16, 2006 11:49 AM Re: crap I agree, just thought you said it was closed, sorry! The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: sure there

is.. supporting your local independent bookstore before it closes peter VV Jun 16, 2006 11:35 AM Re: crap Nothin is is it if its closed! duffus ( I believe is the expression used in the colonies) The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: library certainly isn't goin t o help the local independent bookstore now is it.... -----Original

Message----- peter VV Jun 16, 2006 11:22 AM Re: crap Well boycott the multi national and visit yer bloody library!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gets off soapbox, wipes soap off feet, slips and falls over in a cloud of bubbles.. The Valley Vegan..................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: a clean well lighted place for books in SF...kewl bookstore...just closed...i hate Barnes and nobles....grrrrr.....cody's is closing their original store in berkeley...just a bad time fer independent bookstores....really sad...fraggleDefending this corruption on which you are

satYou tell me what to think, you tell me this and that`Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never usedIn your defence of liberty I always stand accused

Guest guest

HA!

is that all?

if you were here in the good ol USA, why you'd have reported my reading habits to ever alphabet soup agency in the government by now

amateur

:)

peter VV Jun 16, 2006 12:11 PM Re: crap

Right , thats it I`ve asked you politely, now please leave, and dont forget the 50c fine on that overdue book...............

The Valley Vegan................

Guest guest

It's the same over here Fraggle. Not many independents left !

Jo

-

" fraggle " <EBbrewpunx

<doomerism (AT) googl (DOT) com>; <Homstead_Solarium >;

<TFHB >;

Friday, June 16, 2006 5:17 PM

crap

> a clean well lighted place for books in SF...kewl bookstore...just

closed...

> i hate Barnes and nobles....grrrrr.....

> cody's is closing their original store in berkeley...

> just a bad time fer independent bookstores....

> really sad...

>

> fraggle

Guest guest

LOL :-)

Jo

-

peter VV

Friday, June 16, 2006 7:22 PM

Re: crap

The Valley Vegan..................

Guest guest

Did you smile for the camera?, oh, and thanks for the prints on the books, and your strand of hair, nice dna helix..............have a nice day,..................be careful out ther! The Valley Vegan.....................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: HA! is that all? if you were here in the good ol USA, why you'd have reported my reading habits to ever alphabet soup agency in the government by now amateur :) peter VV Jun 16, 2006 12:11 PM

Re: crap Right , thats it I`ve asked you politely, now please leave, and dont forget the 50c fine on that overdue book............... The Valley Vegan................ Defending this corruption on which you are sat You tell me what

to think, you tell me this and that `Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never used In your defence of liberty I always stand accusedPeter H

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Guest guest

good thing i burned off all my prints then ain't it

peter VV Jun 16, 2006 1:03 PM Re: crap

Did you smile for the camera?, oh, and thanks for the prints on the books, and your strand of hair, nice dna helix..............have a nice day,..................be careful out ther!

The Valley Vegan.....................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

HA!

is that all?

if you were here in the good ol USA, why you'd have reported my reading habits to ever alphabet soup agency in the government by now

amateur

:)

peter VV Jun 16, 2006 12:11 PM Re: crap

Right , thats it I`ve asked you politely, now please leave, and dont forget the 50c fine on that overdue book...............

The Valley Vegan................ Defending this corruption on which you are sat You tell me what

to think, you tell me this and that `Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never used In your defence of liberty I always stand accused

Peter H

Guest guest

did the contacts fool the retina scan though? we already know where you live from your registration and answering our mail shot, have a prolife from which books you took out, and have a picture from one of the miriad of security cameras. Yaw ass is grass brother! The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: good thing i burned off all my prints then ain't it peter VV Jun 16, 2006 1:03 PM Re: crap Did you smile for the camera?, oh, and

thanks for the prints on the books, and your strand of hair, nice dna helix..............have a nice day,..................be careful out ther! The Valley Vegan.....................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: HA! is that all? if you were here in the good ol USA, why you'd have reported my reading habits to ever alphabet soup agency in the government by now amateur :) peter VV Jun 16, 2006 12:11 PM Re: crap

Right , thats it I`ve asked you politely, now please leave, and dont forget the 50c fine on that overdue book............... The Valley Vegan................ Defending this corruption on which you are sat You tell me what to think, you tell me this and that `Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never used In your defence of liberty I always stand accused Peter H Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger. Defending this corruption on which you are sat You tell me what

to think, you tell me this and that `Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never used In your defence of liberty I always stand accusedPeter H

Guest guest

well, you'll be upset to know i'm just a figment of yer fevered imagination then

peter VV Jun 16, 2006 1:24 PM Re: crap

did the contacts fool the retina scan though?

we already know where you live from your registration and answering our mail shot, have a prolife from which books you took out, and have a picture from one of the miriad of security cameras.

Yaw ass is grass brother!

The Valley Vegan..............

Guest guest

Did I just think that onto the screen or did someone type it? The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: well, you'll be upset to know i'm just a figment of yer fevered imagination then peter VV Jun 16, 2006 1:24 PM Re: crap did the contacts fool the retina scan though? we already know where you live from your registration and answering our mail shot, have a prolife from which books you took out, and have a picture from one

of the miriad of security cameras. Yaw ass is grass brother! The Valley Vegan.............. Defending this corruption on which you are sat You tell me what