IndiaDivine.org

Whoops!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

RIDGEFIELD, Wash. - A dog with a craving for doughnuts was blamed for

starting a house fire in this city north of Vancouver.

According to Clark County fire investigators, the homeowners had left

a box of doughnuts on the stove on Sunday. The dog jumped up onto the

stove to get to the doughnuts and accidentally flipped on a burner.

" The burner set the box on fire and the fire spread from the kitchen

to the attic, " Fire District 11 Capt. Ben Meacham told The Columbian.

Investigators said the fire caused about $75,000 worth of damage.

The dog, home alone when the fire started, escaped injury.

Guest guest

was the doggie named Homer i wonder?

>heartwerk <jo.heartwork

>Jun 22, 2006 12:02 AM

>

> Whoops!

>

>RIDGEFIELD, Wash. - A dog with a craving for doughnuts was blamed for

>starting a house fire in this city north of Vancouver.

>

>According to Clark County fire investigators, the homeowners had left

>a box of doughnuts on the stove on Sunday. The dog jumped up onto the

>stove to get to the doughnuts and accidentally flipped on a burner.

>

> " The burner set the box on fire and the fire spread from the kitchen

>to the attic, " Fire District 11 Capt. Ben Meacham told The Columbian.

>

>Investigators said the fire caused about $75,000 worth of damage.

>

>The dog, home alone when the fire started, escaped injury.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>To send an email to -

>

Guest guest

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, doooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwnutssssss, uuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh.............. fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: was the doggie named Homer i wonder?>heartwerk >Jun 22, 2006 12:02 AM> > Whoops!>>RIDGEFIELD, Wash. - A dog with a craving for doughnuts was blamed for >starting a house fire in this city north of Vancouver. >>According to Clark County fire investigators, the homeowners had left >a box of doughnuts on the stove on Sunday. The dog jumped up onto the >stove to get to the doughnuts and accidentally flipped on a burner.>>"The burner set the box on

fire and the fire spread from the kitchen >to the attic," Fire District 11 Capt. Ben Meacham told The Columbian.>>Investigators said the fire caused about $75,000 worth of damage.>>The dog, home alone when the fire started, escaped injury.>>>>>>>>>To send an email to - >

Guest guest

LOL - it might well have been.

Jo

-

" fraggle " <EBbrewpunx

Thursday, June 22, 2006 4:23 PM

Re: Whoops!

> was the doggie named Homer i wonder?

Guest guest

LOL - I must be a Homer as far as doughnuts are concerned - although I prefer the jam ones. Luckily, I don't come across them too often.

Jo

-

peter VV

Thursday, June 22, 2006 6:37 PM

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, doooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwnutssssss, uuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh..............

fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

was the doggie named Homer i wonder?>heartwerk >Jun 22, 2006 12:02 AM> > Whoops!>>RIDGEFIELD, Wash. - A dog with a craving for doughnuts was blamed for >starting a house fire in this city north of Vancouver. >>According to Clark County fire investigators, the homeowners had left >a box of doughnuts on the stove on Sunday. The dog jumped up onto the >stove to get to the doughnuts and accidentally flipped on a burner.>>"The burner set the box on fire and the fire spread from the kitchen >to the attic," Fire District 11 Capt. Ben Meacham told The Columbian.>>Investigators said the fire caused about $75,000 worth of damage.>>The dog, home alone when the fire started, escaped injury.>>>>>>>>>To send an email to - >

Guest guest

Apparently, Marks & Spencer are vegan............. The Valley Vegan.............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: LOL - I must be a Homer as far as doughnuts are concerned - although I prefer the jam ones. Luckily, I don't come across them too often. Jo - peter VV Thursday, June 22, 2006 6:37 PM Re: Whoops! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, doooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwnutssssss, uuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh.............. fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: was the doggie named Homer i wonder?>heartwerk >Jun 22, 2006 12:02 AM> > Whoops!>>RIDGEFIELD, Wash. - A dog with a craving for doughnuts was blamed for >starting a house fire in this city north of Vancouver. >>According to Clark County fire investigators, the homeowners had left >a box of doughnuts on the stove on Sunday. The dog jumped up onto the >stove to get to the doughnuts and accidentally flipped on a burner.>>"The burner set the box on fire and the fire spread from the kitchen >to the attic," Fire District 11 Capt. Ben Meacham told The Columbian.>>Investigators said the fire caused about $75,000 worth of damage.>>The dog, home alone when the fire started, escaped injury.>>>>>>>>>To send an email to - >

Links>>>> >>>Defending this corruption on which you are satYou tell me what to think, you tell me this and that`Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never usedIn your defence of liberty I always stand accused

Guest guest

Tesco's packs of ten are vegan too, and I believe the Co-op ones are, but they are not so nice.

Jo

-

peter VV

Thursday, June 22, 2006 7:24 PM

Apparently, Marks & Spencer are vegan.............

The Valley Vegan.............jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

LOL - I must be a Homer as far as doughnuts are concerned - although I prefer the jam ones. Luckily, I don't come across them too often.

Jo

-

peter VV

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, doooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwnutssssss, uuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh..............

was the doggie named Homer i wonder?>heartwerk >Jun 22, 2006 12:02 AM> > Whoops!>>RIDGEFIELD, Wash. - A dog with a craving for doughnuts was blamed for >starting a house fire in this city north of Vancouver. >>According to Clark County fire investigators, the homeowners had left >a box of doughnuts on the stove on Sunday. The dog jumped up onto the >stove to get to the doughnuts and accidentally flipped on a burner.>>"The burner set the box on fire and the fire spread from the kitchen >to the attic," Fire District 11 Capt. Ben Meacham told The Columbian.>>Investigators said the fire caused about $75,000 worth of damage.>>The dog, home alone when the fire started, escaped injury.>>>>>>>>>To send an email to - >

Guest guest

Hi Peter

But they do fund the Israeli army....

BB

Peter

-

peter VV

Jo

-

peter VV

Guest guest

Jeesus wept, is there anywhere I can get a clean conciouce jam doughnut? Or do I put animals before humans and sponsor the invaders? Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What you say Peter? The Valley Vegan...............Peter <metalscarab wrote: Hi Peter But they do fund the Israeli army.... BB Peter - peter VV Thursday, June 22, 2006 7:24 PM Re: Whoops! Apparently, Marks & Spencer are vegan............. The Valley Vegan.............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: LOL - I must be a Homer as far as doughnuts are concerned - although I prefer the jam ones. Luckily, I don't come across them too often. Jo - peter VV Thursday, June 22, 2006 6:37 PM Re:

Whoops! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, doooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwnutssssss, uuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh.............. fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: was the doggie named Homer i wonder?>heartwerk >Jun 22, 2006 12:02 AM> > Whoops!>>RIDGEFIELD, Wash. - A dog with a craving for doughnuts was blamed for >starting a house fire in this city north of Vancouver. >>According to Clark County fire investigators, the homeowners had left >a box of doughnuts on the stove on Sunday. The dog jumped up

onto the >stove to get to the doughnuts and accidentally flipped on a burner.>>"The burner set the box on fire and the fire spread from the kitchen >to the attic," Fire District 11 Capt. Ben Meacham told The Columbian.>>Investigators said the fire caused about $75,000 worth of damage.>>The dog, home alone when the fire started, escaped injury.>>>>>>>>>To send an email to - >

Guest guest

I have never seen packs of 10 at Tesco, I shall have to keep an eye out, I have only seen packs of 5 or 6? The Valley Vegan.............................jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Tesco's packs of ten are vegan too, and I believe the Co-op ones are, but they are not so nice. Jo - peter VV Thursday, June 22, 2006 7:24 PM Re: Whoops! Apparently, Marks & Spencer are vegan............. The Valley Vegan.............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: LOL - I must be a Homer as far as doughnuts are concerned - although I prefer the jam ones. Luckily, I don't come across them too often. Jo - peter VV Thursday, June 22, 2006 6:37 PM Re: Whoops! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, doooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwnutssssss, uuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh.............. fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: was the doggie named Homer i wonder?>heartwerk >Jun 22, 2006 12:02 AM> > Whoops!>>RIDGEFIELD, Wash. - A dog with a craving for doughnuts was blamed for >starting a house fire in this city north of Vancouver. >>According to Clark County fire investigators, the homeowners had left >a box of doughnuts on the stove on Sunday. The dog jumped up onto the >stove to get to the doughnuts and accidentally flipped on a burner.>>"The burner set the box on fire and the fire spread from the kitchen >to the attic," Fire District 11

Capt. Ben Meacham told The Columbian.>>Investigators said the fire caused about $75,000 worth of damage.>>The dog, home alone when the fire started, escaped injury.>>>>>>>>>To send an email to - >

Guest guest

Hi Peter

>Jeesus wept, is there anywhere I can get a clean conciouce jam doughnut?

>Or do I put animals before humans and sponsor the invaders?

>Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>What you say Peter?

Well, I think as multi-nationals go, Sainsburys aren't too bad and last I knew their donuts were vegan (although I haven't bought anything there for about 2 years, so things could've changed). And I think Co-op donuts are vegan too...

BB

Peter

Guest guest

Hi Peter/Peter

I was going to put that too, but forgot.

BBJo

-

Peter

Thursday, June 22, 2006 8:02 PM

Hi Peter

But they do fund the Israeli army....

BB

Peter

-

peter VV

Jo

-

peter VV

Guest guest

I occasionally buy a couple of packs to take to work and share amongst my co-workers.

Jo

-

peter VV

Thursday, June 22, 2006 8:51 PM

I have never seen packs of 10 at Tesco, I shall have to keep an eye out, I have only seen packs of 5 or 6?

The Valley Vegan.............................jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Tesco's packs of ten are vegan too, and I believe the Co-op ones are, but they are not so nice.

Jo

-

peter VV

Jo

-

peter VV

Guest guest

I hope they are vegan, although I have my doubts - something in the back of my mind.....I have sent them an e-mail asking for a list of products suitable for vegans, and also sainsburys. I will let you know if they bother to reply! The Valley Vegan...............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: I occasionally buy a couple of packs to take to work and share amongst my co-workers. Jo - peter VV Thursday, June 22, 2006 8:51 PM Re: Whoops! I have never seen packs of 10 at Tesco, I shall have to keep an eye out, I have only seen packs of 5 or 6? The Valley Vegan.............................jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Tesco's packs of ten are vegan too,

and I believe the Co-op ones are, but they are not so nice. Jo - peter VV Thursday, June 22, 2006 7:24 PM Re: Whoops! Apparently, Marks & Spencer are vegan............. The Valley

Vegan.............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: LOL - I must be a Homer as far as doughnuts are concerned - although I prefer the jam ones. Luckily, I don't come across them too often. Jo - peter VV Thursday, June 22, 2006 6:37 PM Re: Whoops! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, doooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwnutssssss, uuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh.............. fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: was the doggie named Homer i wonder?>heartwerk >Jun 22, 2006 12:02 AM> >

Whoops!>>RIDGEFIELD, Wash. - A dog with a craving for doughnuts was blamed for >starting a house fire in this city north of Vancouver. >>According to Clark County fire investigators, the homeowners had left >a box of doughnuts on the stove on Sunday. The dog jumped up onto the >stove to get to the doughnuts and accidentally flipped on a burner.>>"The burner set the box on fire and the fire spread from the kitchen >to the attic," Fire District 11 Capt. Ben Meacham told The Columbian.>>Investigators said the fire caused about $75,000 worth of damage.>>The dog, home alone when the fire started, escaped injury.>>>>>>>>>To send an email to - >

Guest guest

In the list I have they are stated as being vegan - they mention the pack of ten but not the other packs. I don't know if that means the others are different.

Jo

-

peter VV

Thursday, June 22, 2006 9:45 PM

I hope they are vegan, although I have my doubts - something in the back of my mind.....I have sent them an e-mail asking for a list of products suitable for vegans, and also sainsburys. I will let you know if they bother to reply!

The Valley Vegan...............jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

I occasionally buy a couple of packs to take to work and share amongst my co-workers.

Jo

-

peter VV

Thursday, June 22, 2006 8:51 PM

I have never seen packs of 10 at Tesco, I shall have to keep an eye out, I have only seen packs of 5 or 6?

The Valley Vegan.............................jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Jo

-

peter VV

Jo

-

peter VV