IndiaDivine.org

Whoops! jammy doughnuts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Well nothing in the animal free shopper about Sainsburys doughnuts.Their website has no info on their food being suitable for vegans. Adsa ( sorry Fraggle ) does at least provide this info and none of their doughnuts are vegan.Tesco website is pants also with no vegan product listing. God I fancy a jam doughnut now!Peter <metalscarab wrote: Hi Peter >Jeesus wept, is there anywhere I can get a clean conciouce jam doughnut? >Or do I put animals before humans and sponsor the invaders? >Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >What you say Peter? Well, I think as multi-nationals go, Sainsburys aren't too bad and last I knew their donuts were vegan (although I haven't bought anything there for about 2 years, so things could've changed). And I think Co-op donuts are vegan too... BB Peter Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.

Guest guest

Are Sainsbury included in the Animal Shopper for other products? At least Sainsbury label all their vegan products, so it should be easy to tell.

Jo

-

peter VV

Thursday, June 22, 2006 9:40 PM

Re: Whoops! jammy doughnuts

Well nothing in the animal free shopper about Sainsburys doughnuts.Their website has no info on their food being suitable for vegans. Adsa ( sorry Fraggle ) does at least provide this info and none of their doughnuts are vegan.Tesco website is pants also with no vegan product listing.

God I fancy a jam doughnut now!Peter <metalscarab wrote:

Hi Peter

>Jeesus wept, is there anywhere I can get a clean conciouce jam doughnut?

>Or do I put animals before humans and sponsor the invaders?

>Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>What you say Peter?

Well, I think as multi-nationals go, Sainsburys aren't too bad and last I knew their donuts were vegan (although I haven't bought anything there for about 2 years, so things could've changed). And I think Co-op donuts are vegan too...

BB

Peter

Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.

Guest guest

No they are not, again their in store bakery doesnt list ingredients. The Valley Vegan................................jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Are Sainsbury included in the Animal Shopper for other products? At least Sainsbury label all their vegan products, so it should be easy to tell. Jo - peter VV Thursday, June 22, 2006 9:40 PM Re: Whoops! jammy doughnuts Well nothing in the animal free shopper about Sainsburys doughnuts.Their website has no info on their food being suitable for vegans. Adsa ( sorry Fraggle ) does at least provide this info and none of their doughnuts are vegan.Tesco website is pants also with no vegan product listing. God I fancy a jam doughnut now!Peter <metalscarab wrote: Hi Peter >Jeesus wept, is there anywhere I can get a clean conciouce jam doughnut? >Or do I put animals before humans and sponsor the invaders? >Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >What you say Peter? Well, I think as multi-nationals go, Sainsburys aren't too bad and last I knew their donuts were vegan (although I haven't bought anything there for about 2 years, so things could've changed). And I think Co-op donuts are vegan too... BB Peter Peter H To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre. Peter H

All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine

Guest guest

i bet sainsbury Dont list everthing they have in the shops what are vegan ? peter VV <swpgh01 wrote: No they are not, again their in store bakery doesnt list ingredients. The Valley Vegan................................jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Are Sainsbury included in the Animal Shopper for other products? At least Sainsbury label all their vegan products, so it should be easy to

tell. Jo - peter VV Thursday, June 22, 2006 9:40 PM Re: Whoops! jammy doughnuts Well nothing in the animal free shopper about Sainsburys doughnuts.Their website has no info on their food being suitable for vegans. Adsa ( sorry Fraggle ) does at least provide this info and none of their doughnuts are vegan.Tesco website is pants

also with no vegan product listing. God I fancy a jam doughnut now!Peter <metalscarab wrote: Hi Peter >Jeesus wept, is there anywhere I can get a clean conciouce jam doughnut? >Or do I put animals before humans and sponsor the invaders? >Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >What you say Peter? Well, I think as multi-nationals go, Sainsburys aren't too bad and last I knew their donuts were vegan (although I haven't bought anything there for about 2 years, so things could've changed). And I think Co-op donuts are vegan too... BB Peter Peter H To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre. Peter H All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine

The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider.

Guest guest

They label all their pre-packaged goods.

Jo

-

louis stott

Friday, June 30, 2006 10:12 PM

i bet sainsbury Dont list everthing they have in the shops what are vegan ? peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:

No they are not, again their in store bakery doesnt list ingredients.

The Valley Vegan................................jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Are Sainsbury included in the Animal Shopper for other products? At least Sainsbury label all their vegan products, so it should be easy to tell.

Jo

-

peter VV

Thursday, June 22, 2006 9:40 PM

Well nothing in the animal free shopper about Sainsburys doughnuts.Their website has no info on their food being suitable for vegans. Adsa ( sorry Fraggle ) does at least provide this info and none of their doughnuts are vegan.Tesco website is pants also with no vegan product listing.

God I fancy a jam doughnut now!Peter <metalscarab wrote:

Hi Peter

>Jeesus wept, is there anywhere I can get a clean conciouce jam doughnut?

>Or do I put animals before humans and sponsor the invaders?

>Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>What you say Peter?

Well, I think as multi-nationals go, Sainsburys aren't too bad and last I knew their donuts were vegan (although I haven't bought anything there for about 2 years, so things could've changed). And I think Co-op donuts are vegan too...

BB

Peter

Peter H

Peter H

All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine

The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider.

Guest guest

so if i go in to sainsbury 2moro and have look at EVERTHING whats vegan its goin to have a label on it to tell us its VEGAN ??????????????? i do not think so jo <jo.heartwork wrote: They label all their pre-packaged goods. Jo - louis stott Friday, June 30, 2006 10:12 PM Re: Whoops! jammy doughnuts i bet sainsbury Dont list everthing they have in the shops what are vegan ? peter VV <swpgh01 wrote: No they are not, again their in store bakery doesnt list ingredients. The Valley Vegan................................jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Are Sainsbury included in the Animal Shopper for other products? At least Sainsbury label all their vegan products, so it should be easy to tell. Jo - peter VV Thursday, June 22, 2006 9:40 PM Re: Whoops! jammy doughnuts Well nothing in the animal free shopper about Sainsburys doughnuts.Their website has no info on their food being suitable for vegans. Adsa ( sorry Fraggle ) does at least provide this info and none of their doughnuts are vegan.Tesco website is pants also with no vegan product listing. God I fancy a jam doughnut now!Peter <metalscarab wrote: Hi Peter >Jeesus wept, is there anywhere I can get a clean conciouce jam doughnut? >Or do I put animals before humans and sponsor the invaders? >Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >What you say Peter? Well, I think as multi-nationals go, Sainsburys aren't too bad and last I knew their donuts were vegan (although I haven't bought anything there for about 2 years, so things could've changed). And I think Co-op donuts are vegan too... BB Peter Peter H To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre. Peter H All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider.

Try the all-new Mail . "The New Version is radically easier to use" – The Wall Street Journal

Guest guest

Unless theyhave changed their policy in the last three months you will

find that they label all their own pre-packaged goods if they are

vegan. It may be more simple for you to contact Sainsbury themselves

insted of argue the point with me. If they say they no longer label

their own goods vegan (if that is the case) then please let me know.

Jo

, louis stott <lsstott wrote:

>

> so if i go in to sainsbury 2moro and have look at EVERTHING whats vegan

> its goin to have a label on it to tell us its VEGAN

??????????????? i do not

> think so

>

> jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

> They label all their pre-packaged goods.

>

> Jo

> -

> louis stott

>

> Friday, June 30, 2006 10:12 PM

> Re: Whoops! jammy doughnuts

>

>

> i bet sainsbury Dont list everthing they have in the shops what

are vegan ?

>

> peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:

> No they are not, again their in store bakery doesnt list

ingredients.

> The Valley Vegan................................

>

> jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

> Are Sainsbury included in the Animal Shopper for other products?

At least Sainsbury label all their vegan products, so it should be

easy to tell.

>

> Jo

> -

> peter VV

>

> Thursday, June 22, 2006 9:40 PM

> Re: Whoops! jammy doughnuts

>

>

> Well nothing in the animal free shopper about Sainsburys

doughnuts.Their website has no info on their food being suitable for

vegans. Adsa ( sorry Fraggle ) does at least provide this info and

none of their doughnuts are vegan.Tesco website is pants also with no

vegan product listing.

>

> God I fancy a jam doughnut now!

>

> Peter <metalscarab wrote:

> Hi Peter

>

> >Jeesus wept, is there anywhere I can get a clean conciouce jam

doughnut?

> >Or do I put animals before humans and sponsor the invaders?

> >Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> >What you say Peter?

>

> Well, I think as multi-nationals go, Sainsburys aren't too bad and

last I knew their donuts were vegan (although I haven't bought

anything there for about 2 years, so things could've changed). And I

think Co-op donuts are vegan too...

>

> BB

> Peter

>

>

>

> Peter H

>

>

>

> To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all

new Security Centre.

>

>

>

> Peter H

>

>

>

> All new Mail " The new Interface is stunning in its

simplicity and ease of use. " - PC Magazine

>

>

>

>

>

>

> The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email

address from your Internet provider.

>

>

>

>

>

> Try the all-new Mail . " The New Version is radically easier

to use " – The Wall Street Journal

>

Guest guest

All the pre-packed goods that I have seen are labelled if suitable for vegans, not labelled if not. The problem as with all supermarkets is the in-store bakery, because you dont get ingredients listed. The Valley Vegan..................heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote: Unless theyhave changed their policy in the last three months you willfind that they label all their own pre-packaged goods if they arevegan. It may be more simple for you to contact Sainsbury themselvesinsted of argue the point with me. If they say they no longer labeltheir own goods vegan (if that is the case) then please let me know.Jo , louis stott wrote:>> so if i go in to sainsbury 2moro and have look at EVERTHING whats vegan >

its goin to have a label on it to tell us its VEGAN??????????????? i do not > think so > > jo wrote:> They label all their pre-packaged goods.> > Jo> - > louis stott > > Friday, June 30, 2006 10:12 PM> Re: Whoops! jammy doughnuts> > > i bet sainsbury Dont list everthing they have in the shops whatare vegan ? > > peter VV wrote:> No they are not, again their in store bakery doesnt listingredients.> The Valley Vegan................................> > jo wrote:> Are Sainsbury included in the Animal Shopper for other products?At least Sainsbury label all their vegan products, so it should beeasy to tell.> > Jo> - >

peter VV > > Thursday, June 22, 2006 9:40 PM> Re: Whoops! jammy doughnuts> > > Well nothing in the animal free shopper about Sainsburysdoughnuts.Their website has no info on their food being suitable forvegans. Adsa ( sorry Fraggle ) does at least provide this info andnone of their doughnuts are vegan.Tesco website is pants also with novegan product listing.> > God I fancy a jam doughnut now!> > Peter wrote:> Hi Peter> > >Jeesus wept, is there anywhere I can get a clean conciouce jamdoughnut?> >Or do I put animals before humans and sponsor the invaders?> >Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!> >What you say Peter?> > Well, I think as multi-nationals go, Sainsburys aren't too bad andlast I knew their donuts were vegan (although I haven't

boughtanything there for about 2 years, so things could've changed). And Ithink Co-op donuts are vegan too...> > BB> Peter> > > > Peter H > > > > To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the allnew Security Centre. > > > > Peter H > > > > All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in itssimplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine > > > > > > > The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your emailaddress from your Internet provider. > > > > > > Try the all-new Mail . "The New Version is radically easierto use" – The Wall Street

Journal>To send an email to -

Guest guest

well..all supermarkets on yer side o da pond anyways!

:)

peter VV Jul 3, 2006 2:01 PM Re: Re: Whoops! jammy doughnuts

All the pre-packed goods that I have seen are labelled if suitable for vegans, not labelled if not. The problem as with all supermarkets is the in-store bakery, because you dont get ingredients listed.

The Valley Vegan..................heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:

Unless theyhave changed their policy in the last three months you willfind that they label all their own pre-packaged goods if they arevegan. It may be more simple for you to contact Sainsbury themselvesinsted of argue the point with me. If they say they no longer labeltheir own goods vegan (if that is the case) then please let me know.Jo , louis stott wrote:>> so if i go in to sainsbury 2moro and have look at EVERTHING whats vegan > its goin to have a label on it to tell us its VEGAN??????????????? i do not > think so > > jo wrote:> They label all their pre-packaged goods.> > Jo> - > louis stott > > Friday, June 30, 2006 10:12 PM> Re: Whoops! jammy doughnuts> > > i bet sainsbury Dont list everthing they have in the shops whatare vegan ? > > peter VV wrote:> No they are not, again their in store bakery doesnt listingredients.> The Valley Vegan................................> > jo wrote:> Are Sainsbury included in the Animal Shopper for other products?At least Sainsbury label all their vegan products, so it should beeasy to tell.> > Jo> - > peter VV > > Thursday, June 22, 2006 9:40 PM> Re: Whoops! jammy doughnuts> > > Well nothing in the animal free shopper about Sainsburysdoughnuts.Their website has no info on their food being suitable forvegans. Adsa ( sorry Fraggle ) does at least provide this info andnone of their doughnuts are vegan.Tesco website is pants also with novegan product listing.> > God I fancy a jam doughnut now!> > Peter wrote:> Hi Peter> > >Jeesus wept, is there anywhere I can get a clean conciouce jamdoughnut?> >Or do I put animals before humans and sponsor the invaders?> >Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!> >What you say Peter?> > Well, I think as multi-nationals go, Sainsburys aren't too bad andlast I knew their donuts were vegan (although I haven't boughtanything there for about 2 years, so things could've changed). And Ithink Co-op donuts are vegan too...> > BB> Peter> > > > Peter H > > > > To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the allnew Security Centre. > > > > Peter H > > > > All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in itssimplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine > > > > > > > The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your emailaddress from your Internet provider. > > > > > > Try the all-new Mail . "The New Version is radically easierto use" The Wall Street Journal>To send an email to -

Guest guest

Ow..................go shop at Walmart! The Valley Vegan...................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: well..all supermarkets on yer side o da pond anyways! :) peter VV Jul 3, 2006 2:01 PM Re: Re: Whoops! jammy doughnuts All the pre-packed goods that I have seen are labelled if suitable for vegans, not labelled if not. The problem as with all supermarkets is the in-store bakery, because you dont get ingredients listed. The

Valley Vegan..................heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote: Unless theyhave changed their policy in the last three months you willfind that they label all their own pre-packaged goods if they arevegan. It may be more simple for you to contact Sainsbury themselvesinsted of argue the point with me. If they say they no longer labeltheir own goods vegan (if that is the case) then please let me know.Jo , louis stott wrote:>> so if i go in to sainsbury 2moro and have look at EVERTHING whats vegan > its goin to have a label on it to tell us its VEGAN??????????????? i do not > think so > > jo wrote:> They label all their pre-packaged goods.> > Jo> ----- Original Message

----- > louis stott > > Friday, June 30, 2006 10:12 PM> Re: Whoops! jammy doughnuts> > > i bet sainsbury Dont list everthing they have in the shops whatare vegan ? > > peter VV wrote:> No they are not, again their in store bakery doesnt listingredients.> The Valley Vegan................................> > jo wrote:> Are Sainsbury included in the Animal Shopper for other products?At least Sainsbury label all their vegan products, so it should beeasy to tell.> > Jo> - > peter VV > > Thursday, June 22, 2006 9:40 PM> Re: Whoops! jammy doughnuts> > > Well nothing in the animal free shopper about

Sainsburysdoughnuts.Their website has no info on their food being suitable forvegans. Adsa ( sorry Fraggle ) does at least provide this info andnone of their doughnuts are vegan.Tesco website is pants also with novegan product listing.> > God I fancy a jam doughnut now!> > Peter wrote:> Hi Peter> > >Jeesus wept, is there anywhere I can get a clean conciouce jamdoughnut?> >Or do I put animals before humans and sponsor the invaders?> >Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!> >What you say Peter?> > Well, I think as multi-nationals go, Sainsburys aren't too bad andlast I knew their donuts were vegan (although I haven't boughtanything there for about 2 years, so things could've changed). And Ithink Co-op donuts are vegan too...> > BB> Peter> > > > Peter H > > >

> To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the allnew Security Centre. > > > > Peter H > > > > All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in itssimplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine > > > > > > > The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your emailaddress from your Internet provider. > > > > > > Try the all-new Mail . "The New Version is radically easierto use" – The Wall Street Journal>To send an email to -

Guest guest

not if it was the last store in the universe and they were giving away vegan truffles and beer

peter VV Jul 3, 2006 2:30 PM Re: Re: Whoops! jammy doughnuts

Ow..................go shop at Walmart!

The Valley Vegan...................

Defending this corruption on which you are sat

You tell me what to think, you tell me this and that

`Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never used

In your defence of liberty I always stand accused

Guest guest

That's right. About two years ago I did ask the baker, and he told me which loaves were suitable - but I can't remember which ones they are. Have you thought about a bread making machine?

Jo

-

peter VV

Monday, July 03, 2006 7:01 PM

Re: Re: Whoops! jammy doughnuts

All the pre-packed goods that I have seen are labelled if suitable for vegans, not labelled if not. The problem as with all supermarkets is the in-store bakery, because you dont get ingredients listed.

Unless theyhave changed their policy in the last three months you willfind that they label all their own pre-packaged goods if they arevegan. It may be more simple for you to contact Sainsbury themselvesinsted of argue the point with me. If they say they no longer labeltheir own goods vegan (if that is the case) then please let me know.Jo , louis stott wrote:>> so if i go in to sainsbury 2moro and have look at EVERTHING whats vegan > its goin to have a label on it to tell us its VEGAN??????????????? i do not > think so > > jo wrote:> They label all their pre-packaged goods.> > Jo> - > louis stott > > Friday, June 30, 2006 10:12 PM> Re: Whoops! jammy doughnuts> > > i bet sainsbury Dont list everthing they have in the shops whatare vegan ? > > peter VV wrote:> No they are not, again their in store bakery doesnt listingredients.> The Valley Vegan................................> > jo wrote:> Are Sainsbury included in the Animal Shopper for other products?At least Sainsbury label all their vegan products, so it should beeasy to tell.> > Jo> - > peter VV > > Thursday, June 22, 2006 9:40 PM> Re: Whoops! jammy doughnuts> > > Well nothing in the animal free shopper about Sainsburysdoughnuts.Their website has no info on their food being suitable forvegans. Adsa ( sorry Fraggle ) does at least provide this info andnone of their doughnuts are vegan.Tesco website is pants also with novegan product listing.> > God I fancy a jam doughnut now!> > Peter wrote:> Hi Peter> > >Jeesus wept, is there anywhere I can get a clean conciouce jamdoughnut?> >Or do I put animals before humans and sponsor the invaders?> >Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!> >What you say Peter?> > Well, I think as multi-nationals go, Sainsburys aren't too bad andlast I knew their donuts were vegan (although I haven't boughtanything there for about 2 years, so things could've changed). And Ithink Co-op donuts are vegan too...> > BB> Peter> > > > Peter H > > > > To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the allnew Security Centre. > > > > Peter H > > > > All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in itssimplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine > > > > > > > The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your emailaddress from your Internet provider. > > > > > > Try the all-new Mail . "The New Version is radically easierto use" – The Wall Street Journal>To send an email to -

Guest guest

Nah, easier to keep buying Hovis! The Valley Vegan..................jo <jo.heartwork wrote: That's right. About two years ago I did ask the baker, and he told me which loaves were suitable - but I can't remember which ones they are. Have you thought about a bread making machine? Jo - peter VV Monday, July 03, 2006 7:01 PM Re: Re: Whoops! jammy doughnuts All the pre-packed goods that I have seen are labelled if suitable for vegans, not labelled if not. The problem as with all supermarkets is the in-store bakery, because you dont get ingredients listed. The Valley Vegan..................heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote: Unless theyhave changed their policy in the last three months

you willfind that they label all their own pre-packaged goods if they arevegan. It may be more simple for you to contact Sainsbury themselvesinsted of argue the point with me. If they say they no longer labeltheir own goods vegan (if that is the case) then please let me know.Jo , louis stott wrote:>> so if i go in to sainsbury 2moro and have look at EVERTHING whats vegan > its goin to have a label on it to tell us its VEGAN??????????????? i do not > think so > > jo wrote:> They label all their pre-packaged goods.> > Jo> - > louis stott > > Friday, June 30, 2006 10:12 PM> Re: Whoops! jammy doughnuts> > > i bet sainsbury Dont list everthing they have in the shops

whatare vegan ? > > peter VV wrote:> No they are not, again their in store bakery doesnt listingredients.> The Valley Vegan................................> > jo wrote:> Are Sainsbury included in the Animal Shopper for other products?At least Sainsbury label all their vegan products, so it should beeasy to tell.> > Jo> - > peter VV > > Thursday, June 22, 2006 9:40 PM> Re: Whoops! jammy doughnuts> > > Well nothing in the animal free shopper about Sainsburysdoughnuts.Their website has no info on their food being suitable forvegans. Adsa ( sorry Fraggle ) does at least provide this info andnone of their doughnuts are vegan.Tesco website is pants also with novegan product listing.> > God I

fancy a jam doughnut now!> > Peter wrote:> Hi Peter> > >Jeesus wept, is there anywhere I can get a clean conciouce jamdoughnut?> >Or do I put animals before humans and sponsor the invaders?> >Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!> >What you say Peter?> > Well, I think as multi-nationals go, Sainsburys aren't too bad andlast I knew their donuts were vegan (although I haven't boughtanything there for about 2 years, so things could've changed). And Ithink Co-op donuts are vegan too...> > BB> Peter> > > > Peter H > > > > To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the allnew Security Centre. > > > > Peter H > > > > All new Mail "The new Interface is

stunning in itssimplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine > > > > > > > The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your emailaddress from your Internet provider. > > > > > > Try the all-new Mail . "The New Version is radically easierto use" – The Wall Street Journal>To send an email to -

Guest guest

That's alright if you can eat normal wheat!

Jo

-

peter VV

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 8:30 PM

Nah, easier to keep buying Hovis!

The Valley Vegan..................jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

That's right. About two years ago I did ask the baker, and he told me which loaves were suitable - but I can't remember which ones they are. Have you thought about a bread making machine?

Jo

-

peter VV

Monday, July 03, 2006 7:01 PM

Unless theyhave changed their policy in the last three months you willfind that they label all their own pre-packaged goods if they arevegan. It may be more simple for you to contact Sainsbury themselvesinsted of argue the point with me. If they say they no longer labeltheir own goods vegan (if that is the case) then please let me know.Jo , louis stott wrote:>> so if i go in to sainsbury 2moro and have look at EVERTHING whats vegan > its goin to have a label on it to tell us its VEGAN??????????????? i do not > think so > > jo wrote:> They label all their pre-packaged goods.> > Jo> - > louis stott > > Friday, June 30, 2006 10:12 PM> Re: Whoops! jammy doughnuts> > > i bet sainsbury Dont list everthing they have in the shops whatare vegan ? > > peter VV wrote:> No they are not, again their in store bakery doesnt listingredients.> The Valley Vegan................................> > jo wrote:> Are Sainsbury included in the Animal Shopper for other products?At least Sainsbury label all their vegan products, so it should beeasy to tell.> > Jo> - > peter VV > > Thursday, June 22, 2006 9:40 PM> Re: Whoops! jammy doughnuts> > > Well nothing in the animal free shopper about Sainsburysdoughnuts.Their website has no info on their food being suitable forvegans. Adsa ( sorry Fraggle ) does at least provide this info andnone of their doughnuts are vegan.Tesco website is pants also with novegan product listing.> > God I fancy a jam doughnut now!> > Peter wrote:> Hi Peter> > >Jeesus wept, is there anywhere I can get a clean conciouce jamdoughnut?> >Or do I put animals before humans and sponsor the invaders?> >Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!> >What you say Peter?> > Well, I think as multi-nationals go, Sainsburys aren't too bad andlast I knew their donuts were vegan (although I haven't boughtanything there for about 2 years, so things could've changed). And Ithink Co-op donuts are vegan too...> > BB> Peter> > > > Peter H > > > > To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the allnew Security Centre. > > > > Peter H > > > > All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in itssimplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine > > > > > > > The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your emailaddress from your Internet provider. > > > > > > Try the all-new Mail . "The New Version is radically easierto use" – The Wall Street Journal>To send an email to -

Guest guest

Yep no problems there. Always liked the original wholemeal hovis. The Valley Vegan...............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: That's alright if you can eat normal wheat! Jo - peter VV Tuesday, July 04, 2006 8:30 PM Re: Re: Whoops! jammy doughnuts Nah, easier to keep buying Hovis! The Valley Vegan..................jo <jo.heartwork wrote: That's right. About two years ago I did ask the baker, and he told me which loaves were suitable - but I can't remember which ones they are. Have you thought about a bread making machine? Jo - peter VV Monday, July 03, 2006 7:01 PM Re: Re: Whoops! jammy doughnuts All the pre-packed goods that I have seen are labelled if suitable for vegans, not labelled if not. The problem as with all supermarkets is the in-store bakery, because you dont get ingredients listed. The Valley

Vegan..................heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote: Unless theyhave changed their policy in the last three months you willfind that they label all their own pre-packaged goods if they arevegan. It may be more simple for you to contact Sainsbury themselvesinsted of argue the point with me. If they say they no longer labeltheir own goods vegan (if that is the case) then please let me know.Jo , louis stott wrote:>> so if i go in to sainsbury 2moro and have look at EVERTHING whats vegan > its goin to have a label on it to tell us its VEGAN??????????????? i do not > think so > > jo wrote:> They label all their pre-packaged goods.>

> Jo> - > louis stott > > Friday, June 30, 2006 10:12 PM> Re: Whoops! jammy doughnuts> > > i bet sainsbury Dont list everthing they have in the shops whatare vegan ? > > peter VV wrote:> No they are not, again their in store bakery doesnt listingredients.> The Valley Vegan................................> > jo wrote:> Are Sainsbury included in the Animal Shopper for other products?At least Sainsbury label all their vegan products, so it should beeasy to tell.> > Jo> - > peter VV > > Thursday, June 22, 2006 9:40 PM> Re: Whoops! jammy doughnuts> > > Well nothing in the

animal free shopper about Sainsburysdoughnuts.Their website has no info on their food being suitable forvegans. Adsa ( sorry Fraggle ) does at least provide this info andnone of their doughnuts are vegan.Tesco website is pants also with novegan product listing.> > God I fancy a jam doughnut now!> > Peter wrote:> Hi Peter> > >Jeesus wept, is there anywhere I can get a clean conciouce jamdoughnut?> >Or do I put animals before humans and sponsor the invaders?> >Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!> >What you say Peter?> > Well, I think as multi-nationals go, Sainsburys aren't too bad andlast I knew their donuts were vegan (although I haven't boughtanything there for about 2 years, so things could've changed). And Ithink Co-op donuts are vegan too...> > BB> Peter> > > > Peter H > >

> > To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the allnew Security Centre. > > > > Peter H > > > > All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in itssimplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine > > > > > > > The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your emailaddress from your Internet provider. > > > > > > Try the all-new Mail . "The New Version is radically easierto use" – The Wall Street Journal>To send an email to -

Guest guest

well you could always ask them again ?????peter VV <swpgh01 wrote: Nah, easier to keep buying Hovis! The Valley Vegan..................jo <jo.heartwork wrote: That's right. About two years ago I did ask the baker, and he told me which loaves were suitable - but I can't remember which ones they are. Have you thought about a bread making

machine? Jo - peter VV Monday, July 03, 2006 7:01 PM Re: Re: Whoops! jammy doughnuts All the pre-packed goods that I have seen are labelled if suitable for vegans, not labelled if not. The problem as with all supermarkets is the in-store bakery, because you dont get ingredients listed. The Valley

Vegan..................heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote: Unless theyhave changed their policy in the last three months you willfind that they label all their own pre-packaged goods if they arevegan. It may be more simple for you to contact Sainsbury themselvesinsted of argue the point with me. If they say they no longer labeltheir own goods vegan (if that is the case) then please let me know.Jo , louis stott wrote:>> so if i go in to sainsbury 2moro and have look at EVERTHING whats vegan > its goin to have a label on it to tell us its VEGAN??????????????? i do not > think so > > jo wrote:> They label all their pre-packaged goods.> > Jo> - >

louis stott > > Friday, June 30, 2006 10:12 PM> Re: Whoops! jammy doughnuts> > > i bet sainsbury Dont list everthing they have in the shops whatare vegan ? > > peter VV wrote:> No they are not, again their in store bakery doesnt listingredients.> The Valley Vegan................................> > jo wrote:> Are Sainsbury included in the Animal Shopper for other products?At least Sainsbury label all their vegan products, so it should beeasy to tell.> > Jo> - > peter VV > > Thursday, June 22, 2006 9:40 PM> Re: Whoops! jammy doughnuts> > > Well nothing in the animal free shopper about Sainsburysdoughnuts.Their website has no info

on their food being suitable forvegans. Adsa ( sorry Fraggle ) does at least provide this info andnone of their doughnuts are vegan.Tesco website is pants also with novegan product listing.> > God I fancy a jam doughnut now!> > Peter wrote:> Hi Peter> > >Jeesus wept, is there anywhere I can get a clean conciouce jamdoughnut?> >Or do I put animals before humans and sponsor the invaders?> >Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!> >What you say Peter?> > Well, I think as multi-nationals go, Sainsburys aren't too bad andlast I knew their donuts were vegan (although I haven't boughtanything there for about 2 years, so things could've changed). And Ithink Co-op donuts are vegan too...> > BB> Peter> > > > Peter H > > > > To help you stay safe and

secure online, we've developed the allnew Security Centre. > > > > Peter H > > > > All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in itssimplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine > > > > > > > The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your emailaddress from your Internet provider. > > > > > > Try the all-new Mail . "The New Version is radically easierto use" – The Wall Street Journal>To send an email to -