IndiaDivine.org

What do you guys think about Death Penalty??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

So whats in your manifesto el presidente? The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: well backwardness is a very subjective term since here you can go to jail for the rest of your life for stealin a snickers bar as for other places capitol punishment is wrong period all peoples need to realize that there are alternate paths, other ways to justice, and better planes to making this a more fair and just world now you've got me sounding like a bloody hippie again and saying its inbred...take the whole world in that view as well i assume you are speaking of fundamentalism, which

is found the world over, and only gets stronger with fear and uncertainty wot is needed is education, a way to bring society out of its spiral of destruction, injustice, hate, and easter peeps(gawd how those are evil) peter VV Jun 26, 2006 11:38 AM Re: What do you guys think about Death Penalty?? What about some strict religious countries where they still chop hands from thieves, stone women to death etc......do you blame that on religion, backwardness,do you condone them for their beliefs? how would you tackle something so inbred, something that seems normal to these people?without seeming to interfere, or be preachey, or superior/dismissive?. Come on President Fraggle,

whats on your agenda? The Valley Vegan.............. Bolt the door and throw away the key.Your dim reflection is all that you can see.So where is the justice when no one is at faultAnd a human life is tragically wasted?How fragile is the flame that burns within us allTo light each passing day?fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: oh sheesh you kids humor is lethal.... i think we should just chair this discussion Peter Kebbell Jun 26, 2006 12:17 AM To:

Re: What do you guys think about Death Penalty?? Hi Peter >right on the noose? Trust you to inject some sick humour into this otherwise electrifying conversation ;-) BB Peter Defending this corruption on which you are sat You tell me what to think, you tell me this and that `Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never used In your defence of liberty I always stand accused Peter H Inbox full of spam? Get leading spam protection and 1GB storage with All New Mail. Defending this corruption on which you are sat You tell me what

to think, you tell me this and that `Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never used In your defence of liberty I always stand accusedPeter H

Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new Mail.

Guest guest

a keg.....

peter VV Jun 26, 2006 2:19 PM Re: What do you guys think about Death Penalty??

So whats in your manifesto el presidente?

The Valley Vegan.............

Defending this corruption on which you are sat

You tell me what to think, you tell me this and that

`Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never used

In your defence of liberty I always stand accused

Guest guest

er do u want a serious answer?

peter VV Jun 26, 2006 2:19 PM Re: What do you guys think about Death Penalty??

So whats in your manifesto el presidente?

The Valley Vegan.............

Defending this corruption on which you are sat

You tell me what to think, you tell me this and that

`Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never used

In your defence of liberty I always stand accused