IndiaDivine.org

Doughnuts/ supermarkets reply

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

This is my reply from Sainsburys, I sent them an e-mail because their web site doesnt contain any info on vegan food only vegetarian, which makes their reply baffling? Dear Peter Thank you for taking the time to email us. I understand that you would like to know whether we have a list of products that are suitable for vegans in our stores. I am sorry to say that we no longer have a vegan list available. We removed this list as there was no demand from our customers. However, I am pleased to inform you that we do have some information on our website www.sainsburys.co.uk. Also available on our website there are some meal ideas. You can access these by clicking on the food ideas tab. I have passed your comments on to our nutritional department regarding the vegan list. I am

sure they will take them in to consideration and monitor customer feedback. Once again thank you for taking the time to contact us about this. I do hope you find the above information useful. Kind regardsKerry JonesSainsbury's Customer ServicesPeter H

All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine

Guest guest

I don't visit Sainsbury often - maybe once every three months - I will ask the baker next time.

Jo

-

peter VV

Friday, June 23, 2006 10:09 PM

Re: Doughnuts/ supermarkets reply

This is my reply from Sainsburys, I sent them an e-mail because their web site doesnt contain any info on vegan food only vegetarian, which makes their reply baffling?

Dear Peter

Thank you for taking the time to email us. I understand that you would like to know whether we have a list of products that are suitable for vegans in our stores.

I am sorry to say that we no longer have a vegan list available. We removed this list as there was no demand from our customers. However, I am pleased to inform you that we do have some information on our website www.sainsburys.co.uk. Also available on our website there are some meal ideas. You can access these by clicking on the food ideas tab.

I have passed your comments on to our nutritional department regarding the vegan list. I am sure they will take them in to consideration and monitor customer feedback.

Once again thank you for taking the time to contact us about this. I do hope you find the above information useful.

Kind regardsKerry JonesSainsbury's Customer Services

Peter H

All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine

Guest guest

Thanks , that would be helpful. The Valley Vegan..............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: I don't visit Sainsbury often - maybe once every three months - I will ask the baker next time. Jo - peter VV Friday, June 23, 2006 10:09 PM Re: Doughnuts/ supermarkets reply This is my reply from Sainsburys, I sent them an e-mail because their web site doesnt contain any info on vegan food only vegetarian, which makes their reply baffling? Dear Peter Thank you for taking the time to email us. I understand that you would like to know whether we have a list of products that are suitable for vegans in our stores. I am sorry to say that we no longer have a vegan list available. We removed this list as there was no demand from our customers. However, I am pleased to inform you that we do have some information on our website www.sainsburys.co.uk. Also available on our website there are some meal ideas. You can access these by clicking on the food ideas tab. I have passed your comments on to our nutritional department regarding the vegan list. I am sure they will take them in to consideration and monitor customer feedback. Once again thank you for taking the time to contact us about this. I do hope you find the above information useful. Kind regardsKerry JonesSainsbury's Customer Services Peter H All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine Peter H

Try the all-new Mail . "The New Version is radically easier to use" – The Wall Street Journal