IndiaDivine.org

Latest Dr Who episode

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

For me one of the weakest episodes of the two series so far. I prefer the monsters and the great effects that Russel T Davies has brought to some of the episodes. I thought the storyline was also very thin, it just didnt seem as well made as some of the others so far? Maybe I am getting spoilt by the high quality some of the episodes seem to have reached. The Valley Vegan............Peter H

The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider.

Guest guest

I thought it was a whole load better than last week's episode. The storyline was good, normal sci fi type. There weren't many special effects, but it doesn't have to be all the time.

I didn't realise we have only two episodes left.

Jo

-

peter VV

Saturday, June 24, 2006 8:45 PM

Re: Latest Dr Who episode

For me one of the weakest episodes of the two series so far.

I prefer the monsters and the great effects that Russel T Davies has brought to some of the episodes.

I thought the storyline was also very thin, it just didnt seem as well made as some of the others so far?

Maybe I am getting spoilt by the high quality some of the episodes seem to have reached.

The Valley Vegan............

Peter H

The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider.

Guest guest

Actually, I think I prefered last weeks - horses for courses. Just seemed better production/editing/pace apart from the comedy monster that is! The Valley Vegan.......... I thought it was a whole load better than last week's episode. The storyline was good, normal sci fi type. There weren't many special effects, but it doesn't have to be all the time. I didn't realise we have only two episodes left. Jo - peter VV Saturday, June 24, 2006 8:45 PM Re: Latest Dr Who episode For me one of the weakest episodes of the two series so far. I prefer the monsters and the great effects that Russel T Davies has brought to some of the episodes. I thought the storyline was also very thin, it just didnt seem as well made as some of the others so far? Maybe I am getting spoilt by the high quality some of the

episodes seem to have reached. The Valley Vegan............ Peter H The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider. Peter H

Inbox full of spam? Get leading spam protection and 1GB storage with All New Mail.