alright folks

i'm calling a moritorium

for 24 hours

no more sniping

no more picking on one another in the group

can we all just play nice?

fer just a measely 24 hours?

plllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee

we've scared enough people away lately....

fraggle

Guest guest

Why only 24 hrs, why not 24 years? The Valley Vegan.............. This is a plea for peace (world peace)To the oppressors of the world and toTo the leaders of nations, corporate profit takers,to the everday citizenGreed, envy, fear, hate-- the competition has to stop.When you see someone down, now's the time to pick them upSet our differences aside and never look back, nofraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: alrighti'm calling time outneutral corners...*tosses yellow card*alright folksi'm calling a moritoriumfor 24 hoursno more snipingno more picking on one another in the groupcan we all just play nice?fer just a measely 24

hours?plllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeewe've scared enough people away lately....fraggle

Guest guest

cuz its been 17 years

of hell

and i'm not gonna take it anymore

ugh..sorry

because lets start small!!

baby steps!!

i couldn't expect you not to pick on the english fer more then a day....:)

peter VV Jun 26, 2006 11:27 AM Re: ok..thats it

Why only 24 hrs, why not 24 years?

The Valley Vegan..............

This is a plea for peace (world peace)To the oppressors of the world and toTo the leaders of nations, corporate profit takers,to the everday citizenGreed, envy, fear, hate-- the competition has to stop.When you see someone down, now's the time to pick them upSet our differences aside and never look back, nofraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

alrighti'm calling time outneutral corners...*tosses yellow card*alright folksi'm calling a moritoriumfor 24 hoursno more snipingno more picking on one another in the groupcan we all just play nice?fer just a measely 24 hours?plllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeewe've scared enough people away lately....fraggle

Guest guest

You have such small expectations of me! I suppose it makes it easier to live up to? Pick on the English? its the other way round surely they started it ?..............oh, oh, now I`ve made Fraggle angry..............put down the baseball bat, nice Fraggle, nice Fraggle.................runs away in a comedy style like Benny Hill with angry Fraggle in pursuit! The Valley Vegan................ fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: cuz its been 17 years of hell and i'm not gonna take it anymore ugh..sorry because lets start small!! baby steps!! i couldn't expect you not to pick on the english fer more then a

day....:) peter VV Jun 26, 2006 11:27 AM Re: ok..thats it Why only 24 hrs, why not 24 years? The Valley Vegan.............. This is a plea for peace (world peace)To the oppressors of the world and toTo the leaders of nations, corporate profit takers,to the everday citizenGreed, envy, fear, hate-- the competition has to stop.When you see someone down, now's the time to pick them upSet our differences aside and never look back, nofraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: alrighti'm calling time outneutral corners...*tosses yellow card*alright folksi'm calling a moritoriumfor 24 hoursno more snipingno more picking on one another in the groupcan we all just play nice?fer just a measely 24 hours?plllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeewe've scared enough people away lately....fraggle