IndiaDivine.org

in a lemony haze

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My mother in law came back from Sorrento today and brought me a bottle of limoncello, so I am in a lemony haze at the moment. I assume its vegan? Frag whatcha think? The Valley Vegan................Peter H

All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine

Guest guest

the only thing i'd be worried about is the sugar.....

peter VV Jul 1, 2006 1:05 PM Re: in a lemony haze

My mother in law came back from Sorrento today and brought me a bottle of limoncello, so I am in a lemony haze at the moment. I assume its vegan? Frag whatcha think?

The Valley Vegan................

Peter H

All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine

Defending this corruption on which you are sat

You tell me what to think, you tell me this and that

`Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never used

In your defence of liberty I always stand accused

Guest guest

Oh yeah, but prolly cant drink that much of the sickly stuff in one go? The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: the only thing i'd be worried about is the sugar..... peter VV Jul 1, 2006 1:05 PM Re: in a lemony haze My mother in law came back from Sorrento today and brought me a bottle of limoncello, so I am in a lemony haze at the moment. I assume its vegan? Frag whatcha think? The Valley

Vegan................ Peter H All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine Defending this corruption on which you are sat You tell me what to think, you tell me this and that `Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never used In your defence of liberty I always stand accusedPeter H

Copy addresses and emails from any email account to Mail - quick, easy and free. Do it now...

Guest guest

i meant sugar as in not vegan....

peter VV Jul 2, 2006 10:30 AM Re: in a lemony haze

Oh yeah, but prolly cant drink that much of the sickly stuff in one go?

The Valley Vegan.................

Guest guest

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt The Valley Vegan......................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: i meant sugar as in not vegan.... peter VV Jul 2, 2006 10:30 AM Re: in a lemony haze Oh yeah, but

prolly cant drink that much of the sickly stuff in one go? The Valley Vegan................. Defending this corruption on which you are sat You tell me what to think, you tell me this and that `Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never used In your defence of liberty I always stand accusedPeter H

Try the all-new Mail . "The New Version is radically easier to use" – The Wall Street Journal

Guest guest

so...

how prevalent is bone char in sugar over there anyways

any idea wot kinda sugar they used in italy?

could it have been beet sugar?

peter VV Jul 3, 2006 1:55 PM Re: in a lemony haze

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

The Valley Vegan......................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

i meant sugar as in not vegan....

peter VV Jul 2, 2006 10:30 AM Re: in a lemony haze

Oh yeah, but prolly cant drink that much of the sickly stuff in one go?

The Valley Vegan................. Defending this corruption on which you are sat You tell me what to think, you tell me this and that `Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never used In your defence of liberty I always stand accused

Peter H

Try the all-new Mail . "The New Version is radically easier to use" The Wall Street Journal

Guest guest

No idea wotsoever.Could have been anything, well much like a lot of stuff containing sugar ( even some vegan labelled ones) The Valley Vegan......................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: so... how prevalent is bone char in sugar over there anyways any idea wot kinda sugar they used in italy? could it have been beet sugar? peter VV Jul 3, 2006 1:55 PM Re: in a lemony haze OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt The Valley Vegan......................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: i meant sugar as in not vegan.... peter VV Jul 2, 2006 10:30 AM Re: in a lemony haze Oh yeah, but prolly cant drink that much of the sickly stuff

in one go? The Valley Vegan................. Defending this corruption on which you are sat You tell me what to think, you tell me this and that `Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never used In your defence of liberty I always stand accused Peter H Try the all-new Mail . "The New Version is radically easier to use" – The Wall Street Journal Defending this corruption on which you are sat You tell me what

to think, you tell me this and that `Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never used In your defence of liberty I always stand accusedPeter H

The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider.

Guest guest

Hi Fraggle

>so...

>how prevalent is bone char in sugar over there anyways

Dunno if it's still the same, but about 5 years ago the only major brand who used bone char were Tate & Lyle. I always go for the organic stuff to be sure :-)

BB

Peter