IndiaDivine.org

Fraggle turns his back Is this a doughnut I see before me?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Oh sure! Here I am defending you and you walk away on me.

Gee, thanks alot! ;)

Nikki

, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

>

> *not involved*

> *not involved*

> *not involved*

> *not involved*

>

> >Peter <metalscarab

> >Jul 1, 2006 12:13 PM

> >

> >Re: Re: Is this a doughnut I see before me?

> >

> >Hi Nikki

> >

> >*looking at Fraggle*

> >

> >> Oooh! Very good try! But too bad it did not work.

> >> And stop calling Fraggle by my name! ;)

> >

> >What, do you find it confusing if I look at Fraggle while talking

to you?

> >Fraggle doesn't find it confusing, *looking at Nikki*, do you

Fraggle?

> >

> >> > > > >My statement was perfectly innocent my friend. ;)

> >> > > > ROFL. Of course it was....

> >> > > Tis about time you saw it my way. ;)

> >> > Is it.... shame that I don't then ;-)

> >> Then you lied? *GASP*

> >> Peter that is so unlike you! ;)

> >

> >Ah - I see the misunderstanding.... I employed a technique known

in the UK

> >as sarcasm - you may not have heard of it in the US ;-)

> >

> >> > Phah. Fraggle made his choice....

> >> He did and you shunned him for it! Poor guy...

> >

> >I didn't " shun " him - I merely rejected his proposal. It's really

not very

> >flattering being someone's back-up choice :-(

> >

> >BB

> >Peter

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >To send an email to -

> >

Guest guest

i busted up my knee

so, no, not walking anywhere

>earthstrm <earthstorm

>Jul 3, 2006 5:55 AM

>

> Fraggle turns his back Re: Is this a doughnut I see

before me?

>

>Oh sure! Here I am defending you and you walk away on me.

>

>Gee, thanks alot! ;)

>

>Nikki

>

>

> , fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

>>

>> *not involved*

>> *not involved*

>> *not involved*

>> *not involved*

>>

Defending this corruption on which you are sat

You tell me what to think, you tell me this and that

`Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never used

In your defence of liberty I always stand accused

Guest guest

Wot you done now? you careless old Fraggle? not been sticking glass in it again? The Valley Vegan.....................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: i busted up my kneeso, no, not walking anywhere>earthstrm >Jul 3, 2006 5:55 AM> > Fraggle turns his back Re: Is this a doughnut I see before me?>>Oh sure! Here I am defending you and you walk away on me.>>Gee, thanks alot! ;)>>Nikki>>> , fraggle wrote:>>>> *not involved*>> *not involved*>> *not involved*>> *not

involved*>>Defending this corruption on which you are satYou tell me what to think, you tell me this and that`Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never usedIn your defence of liberty I always stand accused

Guest guest

the dog tried to kill me

she basically pushed me down the stairs....

wheeee!!!

sick from food wednesday nite thru saturday....

tumble down the stairs sunday

ya'll should try riding a motorcycle with a torn tendon and ligament in yer knee

whee fun i tells ya!!!!

:)

peter VV Jul 3, 2006 1:56 PM Re: Fraggle turns his back Re: Is this a doughnut I see before me?

Wot you done now? you careless old Fraggle? not been sticking glass in it again?

The Valley Vegan.....................

Defending this corruption on which you are sat

You tell me what to think, you tell me this and that

`Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never used

In your defence of liberty I always stand accused

Guest guest

Is it yer gear changing leg? good job itsnot a kick start! The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: the dog tried to kill me she basically pushed me down the stairs.... wheeee!!! sick from food wednesday nite thru saturday.... tumble down the stairs sunday ya'll should try riding a motorcycle with a torn tendon and ligament in yer knee whee fun i tells ya!!!! :) peter VV Jul 3, 2006 1:56 PM To:

Re: Fraggle turns his back Re: Is this a doughnut I see before me? Wot you done now? you careless old Fraggle? not been sticking glass in it again? The Valley Vegan..................... Defending this corruption on which you are sat You tell me what to think, you tell me this and that `Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never used In your defence of liberty I always stand

accusedPeter H

Try the all-new Mail . "The New Version is radically easier to use" – The Wall Street Journal

Guest guest

yes...my left leg

and also the side with the kickstand on it....

i think it took me 15 minutes just to back the damn thing out of my yard this morn...

if it tweren't fer badluck, i'd have no luck at all

peter VV Jul 3, 2006 2:26 PM Re: Fraggle turns his back Re: Is this a doughnut I see before me?

Is it yer gear changing leg? good job itsnot a kick start!

The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

the dog tried to kill me

she basically pushed me down the stairs....

wheeee!!!

sick from food wednesday nite thru saturday....

tumble down the stairs sunday

ya'll should try riding a motorcycle with a torn tendon and ligament in yer knee

whee fun i tells ya!!!!

peter VV Jul 3, 2006 1:56 PM Re: Fraggle turns his back Re: Is this a doughnut I see before me?

Wot you done now? you careless old Fraggle? not been sticking glass in it again?

The Valley Vegan..................... Defending this corruption on which you are sat You tell me what to think, you tell me this and that `Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never used In your defence of liberty I always stand

accused

Peter H

Try the all-new Mail . "The New Version is radically easier to use" The Wall Street Journal

"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."

Guest guest

you dont do things by half do you?, couldnt have been your other paw now could it?! Get on the back, let Rebecca ride up front! born under a doodah The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: yes...my left leg and also the side with the kickstand on it.... i think it took me 15 minutes just to back the damn thing out of my yard this morn... if it tweren't fer badluck, i'd have no luck at all :) peter VV Jul 3, 2006

2:26 PM Re: Fraggle turns his back Re: Is this a doughnut I see before me? Is it yer gear changing leg? good job itsnot a kick start! The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: the dog tried to kill me she basically pushed me down the stairs.... wheeee!!! sick from food wednesday nite thru saturday.... tumble down the stairs sunday ya'll should try riding a motorcycle with a torn tendon and ligament in yer knee whee fun i tells ya!!!! :) peter VV Jul 3, 2006 1:56 PM Re: Fraggle turns his back Re: Is this a doughnut I see before me? Wot you done now? you careless old Fraggle? not been sticking glass in it again? The Valley Vegan..................... Defending this corruption on which you are sat You tell me what to think, you tell me this and that `Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never used In your defence of liberty I always stand accused Peter H Try the all-new Mail . "The New Version is radically easier to use" – The Wall Street Journal "NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."Peter H

All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine