IndiaDivine.org

Batten down the hatches UK

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

We have a storm this morning - and lots of heavy rain. I hope it

cools down a little - it was a very humid night.

Jo

, peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:

>

> Severe storms are expected to hit the south of England during the

next 24 hours and work their way up through the

country.

> The Met Office earlier issued severe weather warnings for

southern England, saying mini-tornadoes and flash flooding were

possible. It also warned that " large hail and squally winds " could

cause hazards to some regions. " The thundery weather, torrential

nature of the rain and excessive heat are likely to ease from the

west on Thursday, " the forecasters said. On Tuesday afternoon, part

of London suffered showers while an inch of rain fell in just one

hour on the coast of Cumbria and half an inch fell in a similar time

period in Sussex. Heavy rain, thunder and lightning also hit parts

of southern Wales and south-west England. Temperatures on Thursday

and Friday are still likely to be in the mid 20s.

>

>

> Peter H

>

>

>

>

> Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new

Mail.

>

Guest guest

All we had was a little drizzle, still waiting for that storm......Peter, come on I `ve got a receipt, it aint turned up yet? I`m waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Valley Vegan.................heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote: We have a storm this morning - and lots of heavy rain. I hope it cools down a little - it was a very humid night.Jo , peter VV wrote:>> Severe storms are expected to hit the south of England during the next 24 hours and work their way up through the country. > The Met Office earlier issued severe weather warnings for southern England, saying mini-tornadoes and flash flooding were possible. It also warned that "large hail and squally winds" could

cause hazards to some regions. "The thundery weather, torrential nature of the rain and excessive heat are likely to ease from the west on Thursday," the forecasters said. On Tuesday afternoon, part of London suffered showers while an inch of rain fell in just one hour on the coast of Cumbria and half an inch fell in a similar time period in Sussex. Heavy rain, thunder and lightning also hit parts of southern Wales and south-west England. Temperatures on Thursday and Friday are still likely to be in the mid 20s. > > > Peter H > > > > > Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new Mail.>

Guest guest

typical bay area weather here....

70's here in oakland/berkeley

60's on the coast...

90's+ inland (it was near 100 where rebecca works yesterday)

just glad my furkids don't give two shakes about fireworks.....

peter VV Jul 5, 2006 10:43 AM Re: Re: Batten down the hatches UK

All we had was a little drizzle, still waiting for that storm......Peter, come on I `ve got a receipt, it aint turned up yet?

I`m waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Valley Vegan.................

"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."

Guest guest

Hi Peter

>All we had was a little drizzle, still waiting for that storm......Peter, come on I `ve got a receipt, it aint turned up yet?

>I`m waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WITTER apologise for the current delays in delivering the weather. This highly unusual situation is the result of a dispute between the management of WITTER, and the Bovine Union of Meteorologists. Unfortunately the members of BUM constitute a large proportion of our staff responsible for delivering precipitation, and as such all orders of rain and storms have been delayed by this dispute. The management of WITTER would like to assure all our customers that we are in negotiation with BUM, and that we are striving to return to normal service as soon as possible...

BB

Peter

Guest guest

Apparently it should arrive in Wales tonight.

Jo

-

peter VV

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 6:43 PM

Re: Re: Batten down the hatches UK

All we had was a little drizzle, still waiting for that storm......Peter, come on I `ve got a receipt, it aint turned up yet?

The Valley Vegan.................heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:

We have a storm this morning - and lots of heavy rain. I hope it cools down a little - it was a very humid night.Jo , peter VV wrote:>> Severe storms are expected to hit the south of England during the next 24 hours and work their way up through the country. > The Met Office earlier issued severe weather warnings for southern England, saying mini-tornadoes and flash flooding were possible. It also warned that "large hail and squally winds" could cause hazards to some regions. "The thundery weather, torrential nature of the rain and excessive heat are likely to ease from the west on Thursday," the forecasters said. On Tuesday afternoon, part of London suffered showers while an inch of rain fell in just one hour on the coast of Cumbria and half an inch fell in a similar time period in Sussex. Heavy rain, thunder and lightning also hit parts of southern Wales and south-west England. Temperatures on Thursday and Friday are still likely to be in the mid 20s. > > > Peter H > > > > > Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new Mail.>

Guest guest

Sorry but BUM seems to have run out of wind? The Valley Vegan.............Peter <metalscarab wrote: Hi Peter >All we had was a little drizzle, still waiting for that storm......Peter, come on I `ve got a receipt, it aint turned up yet? >I`m waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WITTER apologise for the current delays in delivering the weather. This highly unusual situation is the result of a dispute between the management of WITTER, and the Bovine Union of Meteorologists. Unfortunately the members of BUM constitute a large proportion of our staff responsible for

delivering precipitation, and as such all orders of rain and storms have been delayed by this dispute. The management of WITTER would like to assure all our customers that we are in negotiation with BUM, and that we are striving to return to normal service as soon as possible... BB Peter Peter H

Copy addresses and emails from any email account to Mail - quick, easy and free. Do it now...

Guest guest

Got soaked walking for the train this morning, but dont mind summer rain, soon dries. Thanks Peter! and his BUM! The Valley Veganjo <jo.heartwork wrote: Apparently it should arrive in Wales tonight. Jo - peter VV Wednesday, July 05, 2006 6:43 PM Re: Re: Batten down the hatches UK All we had was a little drizzle, still waiting for that storm......Peter, come on I `ve got a receipt, it aint turned up yet? I`m waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Valley Vegan.................heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote: We have a storm this morning - and lots of heavy rain. I hope it cools down a little - it was a very humid night.Jo ,

peter VV wrote:>> Severe storms are expected to hit the south of England during the next 24 hours and work their way up through the country. > The Met Office earlier issued severe weather warnings for southern England, saying mini-tornadoes and flash flooding were possible. It also warned that "large hail and squally winds" could cause hazards to some regions. "The thundery weather, torrential nature of the rain and excessive heat are likely to ease from the west on Thursday," the forecasters said. On Tuesday afternoon, part of London suffered showers while an inch of rain fell in just one hour on the coast of Cumbria and half an inch fell in a similar time period in Sussex. Heavy rain, thunder and lightning also hit parts of southern Wales and south-west England. Temperatures on Thursday and Friday are still likely to be in the mid 20s. > > > Peter H > >

> > > Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new Mail.>

Guest guest

I quite like rain too. We had about half an hour's worth this afternoon, and it has cooled down to about 25 degrees, but is very humid.

Jo

-

peter VV

Thursday, July 06, 2006 6:41 PM

Got soaked walking for the train this morning, but dont mind summer rain, soon dries.

Thanks Peter! and his BUM!

The Valley Veganjo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Apparently it should arrive in Wales tonight.

Jo

-

peter VV

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 6:43 PM

The Valley Vegan.................heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:

We have a storm this morning - and lots of heavy rain. I hope it cools down a little - it was a very humid night.Jo , peter VV wrote:>> Severe storms are expected to hit the south of England during the next 24 hours and work their way up through the country. > The Met Office earlier issued severe weather warnings for southern England, saying mini-tornadoes and flash flooding were possible. It also warned that "large hail and squally winds" could cause hazards to some regions. "The thundery weather, torrential nature of the rain and excessive heat are likely to ease from the west on Thursday," the forecasters said. On Tuesday afternoon, part of London suffered showers while an inch of rain fell in just one hour on the coast of Cumbria and half an inch fell in a similar time period in Sussex. Heavy rain, thunder and lightning also hit parts of southern Wales and south-west England. Temperatures on Thursday and Friday are still likely to be in the mid 20s. > > > Peter H > > > > > Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new Mail.>