IndiaDivine.org

The fraggle Variant:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

i go stir crazy lying down all the time

at this club, (annie's) all i do is take money and stamp people..guest list..that sorta thing...

two-three others do security...

sad really, cuz at the golden bull, where i do security and door duties, i get paid LESS

ah well....

thanx...i really just can't stay still...

i sit on my ass all day already..and trust me, that hurts...no comfortable way to set up my desk and keep my leg elevated....

bleh

fraggle

peter VV Jul 6, 2006 4:00 PM Re: Re: The Vegan Variant: Monty's Blue Plate Diner

You serious? I hope you got backup.

You should be resting that knee.

The Valley Vegan...........

"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."

Guest guest

I know what your saying, but it needs time to heal, and moving torn anything doesnt help!you got to stay healthy and give your body the time it needs to do its stuff. Glad you aint doin security, with your leg it could get worse. The Valley Vegan...................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: i go stir crazy lying down all the time at this club, (annie's) all i do is take money and stamp people..guest list..that sorta thing... two-three others do security... sad really, cuz at the golden bull, where i do security and door duties, i get paid LESS ah well.... thanx...i really just can't stay still... i sit on

my ass all day already..and trust me, that hurts...no comfortable way to set up my desk and keep my leg elevated.... bleh fraggle peter VV Jul 6, 2006 4:00 PM Re: Re: The Vegan Variant: Monty's Blue Plate Diner You serious? I hope you got backup. You should be resting that knee. The Valley Vegan........... "NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."Peter H

Copy addresses and emails from any email account to Mail - quick, easy and free. Do it now...

Guest guest

sorry dad..

i gots to do wot i gots to do

oh..and doing security on sunday

ahem...

peter VV Jul 7, 2006 12:49 PM Re: Re: The fraggle Variant:

I know what your saying, but it needs time to heal, and moving torn anything doesnt help!you got to stay healthy and give your body the time it needs to do its stuff.

Glad you aint doin security, with your leg it could get worse.

The Valley Vegan...................

"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."

Guest guest

Right, I`m sick of you youngsters not listening to a word I`m saying, your grounded Mr! get to your room..............alone! Seriously, though, keep your bad leg side away from the punters, and if they need chasing, let one of the others get them? The Valley Vegan..........fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: sorry dad.. i gots to do wot i gots to do oh..and doing security on sunday ahem... peter VV Jul 7, 2006 12:49 PM Re: Re: The fraggle

Variant: I know what your saying, but it needs time to heal, and moving torn anything doesnt help!you got to stay healthy and give your body the time it needs to do its stuff. Glad you aint doin security, with your leg it could get worse. The Valley Vegan................... "NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National

Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."Peter H

The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider.

Guest guest

others?

on sunday?

sorry

tis me and only me....

me, the bartender, the dj and the promoter...thats all there is on sundays runnin the show

and, you have to catch me first before i go to my room!

*hobbles away*

peter VV Jul 7, 2006 1:25 PM Re: Re: The fraggle Variant:

Right, I`m sick of you youngsters not listening to a word I`m saying, your grounded Mr! get to your room..............alone!

Seriously, though, keep your bad leg side away from the punters, and if they need chasing, let one of the others get them?