IndiaDivine.org

safari park

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

from another list

ya'll folks across the pond

can you tell me anything about Longleaf Safari Park in Wiltshire?

" NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may

have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this

without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor

protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President. "

Guest guest

You mean Longleat? http://www.longleat.co.uk/ The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: from another listya'll folks across the pondcan you tell me anything about Longleaf Safari Park in Wiltshire?"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."

Guest guest

Hi Fraggle

> from another list

> ya'll folks across the pond

> can you tell me anything about Longleaf Safari Park in Wiltshire?

I've not heard of Longleaf Safari Park, but I do know of a Longleat House &

Park - used to house the biggest permanent Dr Who exhibition in the country,

and housed several annual conventions. I think that might be in Wiltshire,

but not sure (it's about a 45 minute drive from me, which would put it in

Wilts if it's the right direction!)

BB

Peter

Guest guest

sure..yes..them

peter VV Jul 10, 2006 12:43 PM Re: safari park

You mean Longleat?

http://www.longleat.co.uk/

The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

from another listya'll folks across the pondcan you tell me anything about Longleaf Safari Park in Wiltshire?"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."

Guest guest

yes..that place

question posed was their animal husbandry, and whether the critters are bred in

captivity er taken from the wild...

>Peter <metalscarab

>Jul 10, 2006 12:50 PM

>

>Re: safari park

>

>Hi Fraggle

>

>> from another list

>> ya'll folks across the pond

>> can you tell me anything about Longleaf Safari Park in Wiltshire?

>

>I've not heard of Longleaf Safari Park, but I do know of a Longleat House &

>Park - used to house the biggest permanent Dr Who exhibition in the country,

>and housed several annual conventions. I think that might be in Wiltshire,

>but not sure (it's about a 45 minute drive from me, which would put it in

>Wilts if it's the right direction!)

>

>BB

>Peter

>

>

>

>

>To send an email to -

>

Guest guest

Longleat Safari Park - has lions, baboons etc. etc. You drive your car

through. I went when the kids were little but haven't been since. Longleat

House is a stately home with a motorbike museum - my dad's old BSA was

there - don't know if it still is.

Jo

-

" fraggle " <EBbrewpunx

Monday, July 10, 2006 8:38 PM

safari park

> from another list

> ya'll folks across the pond

> can you tell me anything about Longleaf Safari Park in Wiltshire?

>

> " NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security

Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They

may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no

recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current

President. "

>

>

>

> To send an email to -

>

Guest guest

Hi Fraggle

Ah - now that I have no idea.... sorry. Although I can tell you that their Triffids were home-grown, while their Daleks and Cybermen were taken from the wild....

BB

Peter

On 10/07/06, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

yes..that placequestion posed was their animal husbandry, and whether the critters are bred in captivity er taken from the wild...

>Peter <metalscarab>Jul 10, 2006 12:50 PM>

>Re: safari park>>Hi Fraggle>>> from another list>> ya'll folks across the pond>> can you tell me anything about Longleaf Safari Park in Wiltshire?

>>I've not heard of Longleaf Safari Park, but I do know of a Longleat House & >Park - used to house the biggest permanent Dr Who exhibition in the country,>and housed several annual conventions. I think that might be in Wiltshire,

>but not sure (it's about a 45 minute drive from me, which would put it in>Wilts if it's the right direction!)>>BB>Peter>>>>>To send an email to - >

Guest guest

yeah...ok

ummmm

*looks horribly confused*

soo..they grow triffids over there? keep em under control with good humor trucks?

wait...you guys prolly never had good humor trucks....

Peter Kebbell Jul 11, 2006 12:41 AM Re: safari park

Hi Fraggle

Ah - now that I have no idea.... sorry. Although I can tell you that their Triffids were home-grown, while their Daleks and Cybermen were taken from the wild....

BB

Peter

On 10/07/06, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: yes..that placequestion posed was their animal husbandry, and whether the critters are bred in captivity er taken from the wild... >Peter <metalscarab>Jul 10, 2006 12:50 PM> >Re: safari park>>Hi Fraggle>>> from another list>> ya'll folks across the pond>> can you tell me anything about Longleaf Safari Park in Wiltshire? >>I've not heard of Longleaf Safari Park, but I do know of a Longleat House & >Park - used to house the biggest permanent Dr Who exhibition in the country,>and housed several annual conventions. I think that might be in Wiltshire, >but not sure (it's about a 45 minute drive from me, which would put it in>Wilts if it's the right direction!)>>BB>Peter>>>>>To send an email to - >

Guest guest

Hi Fraggle

>yeah...ok

>ummmm

>*looks horribly confused*

You look hooribly confused... what's up?

>soo..they grow triffids over there?

LOL - I have no idea... but there was one at Longleat House when I visited!

> keep em under control with good humor trucks?

>wait...you guys prolly never had good humor trucks....

Nope - please explain :-)

BB

Peter

Guest guest

good humor ice cream....

in the movie, they lured off the triffids with that truck playing music, right(its been awhile since i've seen it)?

goodd humor were the quintessential ice cream trucks on this side of the pond at one time....he white trucks were everywhere from the 30's thru the 70's..when i guess they were retired..(i can only remember good humor ice cream trucks from when i was pretty youngish....early 70's...)

do they have trucks that drive around over thar delivering little packaged frozen pus on a stick?

Peter Kebbell Jul 11, 2006 8:23 AM Re: safari park

Hi Fraggle

>yeah...ok

>ummmm

BB

Peter

"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."

Guest guest

Hi Fraggle

>good humor ice cream....

>in the movie, they lured off the triffids with that truck playing music, right(its been awhile since i've seen it)?

Aha - I see. I don't remember too much of the film - I preferred the BBC series (the triffids were much more scary!). Must read the book some time!

>do they have trucks that drive around over thar delivering little packaged frozen pus on a stick?

Oh yes.... the most common are the ones that go under the name of Mr Whippy.... always wondered why! :-)

BB

Peter

Guest guest

Mr Whippy?

somehow thats disturbing....

only seen the movie...never the series...

day of the triffids was standard saturday late morning/early afternoon creature feature fair..

Peter Jul 11, 2006 10:22 AM Re: safari park

Hi Fraggle

>good humor ice cream....

>in the movie, they lured off the triffids with that truck playing music, right(its been awhile since i've seen it)?

Aha - I see. I don't remember too much of the film - I preferred the BBC series (the triffids were much more scary!). Must read the book some time!

>do they have trucks that drive around over thar delivering little packaged frozen pus on a stick?

Oh yes.... the most common are the ones that go under the name of Mr Whippy.... always wondered why! :-)

BB

Peter

Defending this corruption on which you are sat

You tell me what to think, you tell me this and that

`Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never used

In your defence of liberty I always stand accused

Guest guest

HI Fraggle

We do have ice cream vans. It was a delight as a child to hear the bell when it came round.

Jo

-

fraggle

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 4:56 PM

Re: safari park

good humor ice cream....

in the movie, they lured off the triffids with that truck playing music, right(its been awhile since i've seen it)?

goodd humor were the quintessential ice cream trucks on this side of the pond at one time....he white trucks were everywhere from the 30's thru the 70's..when i guess they were retired..(i can only remember good humor ice cream trucks from when i was pretty youngish....early 70's...)

do they have trucks that drive around over thar delivering little packaged frozen pus on a stick?

Peter Kebbell Jul 11, 2006 8:23 AM Re: safari park

Hi Fraggle

>yeah...ok

>ummmm

BB

Peter

"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."

Guest guest

I am not 100% sure, but some have arrived from other parks/zoos and others are captive bred, originally there may have been a lot of abductees from the wild. You could aleways ask them : enquiries The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: yes..that placequestion posed was their animal husbandry, and whether the critters are bred in captivity er taken from the wild...>Peter >Jul 10, 2006 12:50 PM> >Re: safari park>>Hi Fraggle>>> from another list>> ya'll folks across the pond>> can you

tell me anything about Longleaf Safari Park in Wiltshire?>>I've not heard of Longleaf Safari Park, but I do know of a Longleat House & >Park - used to house the biggest permanent Dr Who exhibition in the country,>and housed several annual conventions. I think that might be in Wiltshire,>but not sure (it's about a 45 minute drive from me, which would put it in>Wilts if it's the right direction!)>>BB>Peter>>>>>To send an email to - >

Guest guest

Nah, we had Mr Whippy............. The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: yeah...ok ummmm *looks horribly confused* soo..they grow triffids over there? keep em under control with good humor trucks? wait...you guys prolly never had good humor trucks.... Peter Kebbell Jul 11, 2006 12:41 AM Re: safari park Hi Fraggle Ah - now that I have no idea....

sorry. Although I can tell you that their Triffids were home-grown, while their Daleks and Cybermen were taken from the wild.... BB Peter On 10/07/06, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: yes..that placequestion posed was their animal husbandry, and whether the critters are bred in captivity er taken from the wild... >Peter <metalscarab>Jul 10, 2006 12:50 PM> >Re: safari park>>Hi Fraggle>>> from another

list>> ya'll folks across the pond>> can you tell me anything about Longleaf Safari Park in Wiltshire? >>I've not heard of Longleaf Safari Park, but I do know of a Longleat House & >Park - used to house the biggest permanent Dr Who exhibition in the country,>and housed several annual conventions. I think that might be in Wiltshire, >but not sure (it's about a 45 minute drive from me, which would put it in>Wilts if it's the right direction!)>>BB>Peter>>>>>To send an email to - >

Guest guest

disturbing?, you are not doing it right! The Valley Vegan............ fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: Mr Whippy? somehow thats disturbing.... only seen the movie...never the series... day of the triffids was standard saturday late morning/early afternoon creature feature fair.. Peter Jul 11, 2006 10:22 AM Re: safari park Hi Fraggle >good humor ice cream.... >in the movie, they lured off the triffids with that truck playing music, right(its been awhile since i've seen it)? Aha - I see. I don't remember too much of the film - I preferred the BBC series (the triffids were much more scary!). Must read the book some time! >do they have trucks that drive around over thar delivering little packaged frozen pus on a stick? Oh yes.... the most common are the ones that go under the name of Mr Whippy.... always wondered why! :-) BB Peter Defending this corruption on which you are sat You tell me what to think, you tell me this and that `Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never used In your defence of liberty I always stand accusedPeter H

Try the all-new Mail . "The New Version is radically easier to use" – The Wall Street Journal

Guest guest

hi. i have a recipe for dolmas (stuffed grape leaves) that have got me by on plenty a hungry vegan days.... also, if you have middle eastern, indian, mediterranean recipes, i love those, leave them on the site if you can, i'm trying to grow the database :)

www.veganmyspace (then click recipes tab)

New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

Share feedback on the new changes to Groups

Recent Activity

New MembersVisit Your Group

Guest guest

thats wot i told the person to do

:)

thanx!

peter VV Jul 11, 2006 12:13 PM Re: safari park

I am not 100% sure, but some have arrived from other parks/zoos and others are captive bred, originally there may have been a lot of abductees from the wild.

You could aleways ask them :

enquiries

The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

yes..that placequestion posed was their animal husbandry, and whether the critters are bred in captivity er taken from the wild...>Peter >Jul 10, 2006 12:50 PM> >Re: safari park>>Hi Fraggle>>> from another list>> ya'll folks across the pond>> can you tell me anything about Longleaf Safari Park in Wiltshire?>>I've not heard of Longleaf Safari Park, but I do know of a Longleat House & >Park - used to house the biggest permanent Dr Who exhibition in the country,>and housed several annual conventions. I think that might be in Wiltshire,>but not sure (it's about a 45 minute drive from me, which would put it in>Wilts if it's the right direction!)>>BB>Peter>>>>>To send an email to - >