IndiaDivine.org

Fw: grammar or tooth?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

but..why laugh at all?

making fun of the so-called leader of the "free world" because he can't string a complete sentence together is one thing..

panning an entire nation's speech patterns tis something else...

poking fun everyone once in awhile is no big deal...

i mean, its not your fault you live on an island that doesn't know what a toothbrush is....

hee hee

KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!

jo Jul 11, 2006 8:39 AM Re: Fw: grammar or truth?

If the Ozzie's laugh at our language why shouldn't we laugh at other's? Or are we the only ones not allowed to laugh?

Jo

-

fraggle

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 4:04 PM

Re: Fw: grammar or truth?

why does it bother ya'll so much?

languages change and grow and evolve

do ya'll still speak english like you did in the 16th century?

do ya'll still speak anglo saxon?

i hear the ozzie's laugh and cringe at yer language just as much...

sheesh...why would anyone think anything would stay exactly the same forever???

Peter Kebbell Jul 11, 2006 12:32 AM Re: Fw: grammar or truth?

Hi Fraggle

You know - it does make me wonder just how much longer it will be until American English is so different to English English that we'll no longer be able to understand each other! Seems so odd in a world where technology is breaking down all sorts of communication barriers....

BB

Peter

The American Heritage® Book of English Usage.

A Practical and Authoritative Guide to Contemporary English. 1996.

3. Word Choice: New Uses, Common Confusion, and Constraints

§ 156. healthy / healthful

Some people like to maintain a distinction between healthy and healthful. Healthy, they say, should be used to mean "possessing good health," and only healthful should mean "conducive to good health." People who hold this view are swimming against the tide of history, for healthy has been used to mean "healthful" since the 16th century. You can find the "healthful" use of healthy in the works of many distinguished writers, with this example from John Locke being typical: "Gardening ? and working in wood, are fit and healthy recreations for a man of study or business." Therefore, both healthy and healthful are correct in these contexts: a healthy climate, a healthful climate; a healthful diet, a healthy diet.

The American Heritage® Book of English Usage. 1996 by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

fraggle Jul 10, 2006 1:23 PM

oh peter peter peter

you sure you weren't a minor grammar Deity in a past life?

Grammaritus, god of Thessalian teachers.....

Peter Jul 10, 2006 1:14 PM Re: Fw: Perception or truth?

Hi Fraggle

>as People Seek a More Healthful Lifestyle

OK, I just have to say it... "Healthful"???????? What the heck happened to the perfectly good "healthy"?

BB

Peter

Defending this corruption on which you are sat

You tell me what to think, you tell me this and that

`Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never used

In your defence of liberty I always stand accused

"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."

Guest guest

Hi Fraggle

>making fun of the so-called leader of the "free world" because he can't string a complete sentence together is one thing..

Ah - but he *can* string a complete sentence together... he's just using words and grammar that have "evolved" in Texan-American-English. Perfectly normal thing to happen to language, you know ;-)

(And I am kidding, mostly ;-))

BB

Peter

Guest guest

dunno peter

i've been to tejas

and while they're manner of sppech can be odd, they tend to drawl or condense words...not just make up phrases out of the blue...

tis a difference between languages changing and addin new words..and him just sorta pulling it out of his hairy tuchus....

if more then one person uses it, it becomes a language...if one ding dong does it, well.....

Peter Jul 11, 2006 10:26 AM Re: Fw: grammar or tooth?

Hi Fraggle

>making fun of the so-called leader of the "free world" because he can't string a complete sentence together is one thing..

Ah - but he *can* string a complete sentence together... he's just using words and grammar that have "evolved" in Texan-American-English. Perfectly normal thing to happen to language, you know ;-)

BB

Peter

"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."

Guest guest

I know you were just kidding, but I agree with this:

>panning an entire nation's speech patterns tis something else...

Seems like more than once in awhile to me tho :(

Nikki

>but..why laugh at all?

>making fun of the so-called leader of the " free world " because he

>can't string a complete sentence together is one thing..

>panning an entire nation's speech patterns tis something else...

>poking fun everyone once in awhile is no big deal...

>i mean, its not your fault you live on an island that doesn't know

>what a toothbrush is....

>hee hee

>KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest guest

Okay - so how come you are allowed to kid, and I am not :-)

Jo

-

fraggle

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 5:27 PM

Re: Fw: grammar or tooth?

but..why laugh at all?

making fun of the so-called leader of the "free world" because he can't string a complete sentence together is one thing..

i mean, its not your fault you live on an island that doesn't know what a toothbrush is....

hee hee

KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!

If the Ozzie's laugh at our language why shouldn't we laugh at other's? Or are we the only ones not allowed to laugh?

Jo

-

fraggle

Hi Fraggle

You know - it does make me wonder just how much longer it will be until American English is so different to English English that we'll no longer be able to understand each other! Seems so odd in a world where technology is breaking down all sorts of communication barriers....

BB

Peter

Some people like to maintain a distinction between healthy and healthful. Healthy, they say, should be used to mean "possessing good health," and only healthful should mean "conducive to good health." People who hold this view are swimming against the tide of history, for healthy has been used to mean "healthful" since the 16th century. You can find the "healthful" use of healthy in the works of many distinguished writers, with this example from John Locke being typical: "Gardening ? and working in wood, are fit and healthy recreations for a man of study or business." Therefore, both healthy and healthful are correct in these contexts: a healthy climate, a healthful climate; a healthful diet, a healthy diet.

The American Heritage® Book of English Usage. 1996 by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

oh peter peter peter

Hi Fraggle

OK, I just have to say it... "Healthful"???????? What the heck happened to the perfectly good "healthy"?

BB

Peter

Guest guest

I remember having the mickey taken out of me for saying 'crikey' and a few

other words you all thought were strange or old-fashioned.

Jo

-

" earthstrm " <earthstorm

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 7:01 PM

> I know you were just kidding, but I agree with this:

> >panning an entire nation's speech patterns tis something else...

>

> Seems like more than once in awhile to me tho :(

>

> Nikki

>

>

>

> >but..why laugh at all?

> >making fun of the so-called leader of the " free world " because he

> >can't string a complete sentence together is one thing..

> >panning an entire nation's speech patterns tis something else...

>

> >poking fun everyone once in awhile is no big deal...

> >i mean, its not your fault you live on an island that doesn't know

> >what a toothbrush is....

> >hee hee

> >KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!

>

To send an email to -

>

Guest guest

Surely a new word is invented by just one person (Bush, for instance) getting it wrong, and then adopted by people around him/her :-)

Jo

-

fraggle

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 6:44 PM

dunno peter

i've been to tejas

and while they're manner of sppech can be odd, they tend to drawl or condense words...not just make up phrases out of the blue...

tis a difference between languages changing and addin new words..and him just sorta pulling it out of his hairy tuchus....

if more then one person uses it, it becomes a language...if one ding dong does it, well.....

Hi Fraggle

BB

Peter "NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."

Guest guest

do you have a kidding license?

jo Jul 11, 2006 11:32 AM Re: Fw: grammar or tooth?

Jo

-

fraggle

but..why laugh at all?

hee hee

KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!

Jo

-

fraggle

Hi Fraggle

BB

Peter

oh peter peter peter

Hi Fraggle

BB

Peter

In your defence of liberty I always stand accused"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."

Guest guest

you mean bush can invent words?, I never would have thought he had the intelligence, probably doesnt understand the words he invents! The Valley Vegan............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Surely a new word is invented by just one person (Bush, for instance) getting it wrong, and then adopted by people around him/her :-) Jo - fraggle Tuesday, July 11, 2006 6:44 PM Re: Fw: grammar or tooth? dunno peter i've been to tejas and while they're manner of sppech can be odd, they tend to drawl or condense words...not just make up phrases out of the blue... tis a difference between languages changing and addin new words..and him just sorta pulling it out of his hairy tuchus.... if more then one person uses it, it becomes a language...if one ding dong does it, well..... Peter Jul 11, 2006 10:26 AM Re: Fw: grammar or tooth? Hi Fraggle >making fun of the so-called leader of the "free world" because he can't string a complete sentence together is one thing.. Ah - but he *can* string a complete sentence together... he's just using words and grammar that have "evolved" in Texan-American-English. Perfectly normal thing to happen to language, you know ;-) (And I am kidding, mostly ;-)) BB Peter"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President." Peter H

Inbox full of spam? Get leading spam protection and 1GB storage with All New Mail.

Guest guest

Crikey? Gadzooks thats an old fashioned word! The Valley Vegan..................jo <jo.heartwork wrote: I remember having the mickey taken out of me for saying 'crikey' and a fewother words you all thought were strange or old-fashioned.Jo-"earthstrm" Tuesday, July 11, 2006 7:01 PM Re: Fw: grammar or tooth?> I know you were just kidding, but I agree with this:> >panning an entire nation's speech patterns tis something else...>> Seems like more than once in awhile to me tho :(>> Nikki>>>> >but..why laugh at all?> >making fun of the so-called

leader of the "free world" because he> >can't string a complete sentence together is one thing..> >panning an entire nation's speech patterns tis something else...>> >poking fun everyone once in awhile is no big deal...> >i mean, its not your fault you live on an island that doesn't know> >what a toothbrush is....> >hee hee> >KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>> To send an email to - >

Guest guest

Not only does she hold a current liscence, she has a diploma, and a note excusing her from any serious exercises................ The Valley Vegan..................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: do you have a kidding license? jo Jul 11, 2006 11:32 AM Re: Fw: grammar or tooth? Okay -

so how come you are allowed to kid, and I am not :-) Jo - fraggle Tuesday, July 11, 2006 5:27 PM Re: Fw: grammar or tooth? but..why laugh at all? making fun of the so-called leader of the "free world"

because he can't string a complete sentence together is one thing.. panning an entire nation's speech patterns tis something else... poking fun everyone once in awhile is no big deal... i mean, its not your fault you live on an island that doesn't know what a toothbrush is.... hee hee KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!! jo Jul 11, 2006 8:39 AM Re: Fw: grammar or truth? If the Ozzie's laugh at our language why shouldn't we laugh at

other's? Or are we the only ones not allowed to laugh? Jo - fraggle Tuesday, July 11, 2006 4:04 PM Re: Fw: grammar or truth? why does it bother ya'll so much? languages change and grow and evolve do ya'll still speak english like you did in the 16th century? do ya'll still speak anglo saxon? i hear the ozzie's laugh and cringe at yer language just as much... sheesh...why would anyone think anything would stay exactly the same forever??? Peter Kebbell Jul 11, 2006 12:32 AM Re: Fw: grammar or truth? Hi Fraggle You know - it does make me wonder just how much longer it will be until American English is so different to English English that we'll no longer be able to understand each other! Seems so odd in a world where technology is breaking down all sorts of communication barriers.... BB Peter The American Heritage® Book of English Usage. A Practical and Authoritative Guide to Contemporary English. 1996. 3. Word Choice: New Uses, Common Confusion, and Constraints § 156. healthy / healthful Some people like to

maintain a distinction between healthy and healthful. Healthy, they say, should be used to mean "possessing good health," and only healthful should mean "conducive to good health." People who hold this view are swimming against the tide of history, for healthy has been used to mean "healthful" since the 16th century. You can find the "healthful" use of healthy in the works of many distinguished writers, with this example from John Locke being typical: "Gardening ? and working in wood, are fit and healthy recreations for a man of study or business." Therefore, both healthy and healthful are correct in these contexts: a healthy climate, a healthful climate; a healthful diet, a healthy diet. 1 The American Heritage® Book of English Usage. 1996 by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved. fraggle Jul 10, 2006 1:23 PM Re: Fw: grammar or truth? oh peter peter peter you sure you weren't a minor grammar Deity in a past life? Grammaritus, god of Thessalian teachers..... Peter Jul 10, 2006 1:14 PM Re: Fw: Perception or truth? Hi Fraggle >as People Seek a More Healthful Lifestyle OK, I just have to say it... "Healthful"???????? What the heck happened to the perfectly good "healthy"? BB Peter Defending this corruption on which you are sat You tell me what to think, you tell me this and that `Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never used In your defence of liberty I always stand accused Defending this corruption on which you are sat You tell me what to think, you tell me this and that `Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never used In your defence of liberty I always stand accused"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President." Defending this corruption on which you are sat You tell me what to think, you tell me this and that `Freedom is O.K. you

scum` but make sure it`s never used In your defence of liberty I always stand accusedPeter H

Inbox full of spam? Get leading spam protection and 1GB storage with All New Mail.

Guest guest

Hi Peter

I say, watch the bally language, what!

BB

Peter

-

peter VV

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 8:20 PM

Re: Re: Fw: grammar or tooth?

Crikey?

Gadzooks thats an old fashioned word!

The Valley Vegan..................jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

I remember having the mickey taken out of me for saying 'crikey' and a fewother words you all thought were strange or old-fashioned.Jo-"earthstrm" Tuesday, July 11, 2006 7:01 PM Re: Fw: grammar or tooth?> I know you were just kidding, but I agree with this:> >panning an entire nation's speech patterns tis something else...>> Seems like more than once in awhile to me tho :(>> Nikki>>>> >but..why laugh at all?> >making fun of the so-called leader of the "free world" because he> >can't string a complete sentence together is one thing..> >panning an entire nation's speech patterns tis something else...>> >poking fun everyone once in awhile is no big deal...> >i mean, its not your fault you live on an island that doesn't know> >what a toothbrush is....> >hee hee> >KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>> To send an email to - >

Guest guest

Oh yes - I collected it from the office in Kidderminster :-)

Jo

-

fraggle

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 7:57 PM

do you have a kidding license?

jo Jul 11, 2006 11:32 AM Re: Fw: grammar or tooth?

Jo

-

fraggle

but..why laugh at all?

hee hee

KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!

Jo

-

fraggle

Hi Fraggle

BB

Peter

oh peter peter peter

Hi Fraggle

BB

Peter

In your defence of liberty I always stand accused"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."

Guest guest

LOL - I don't reckon he knows what he has said until he reads it in the paper.

Jo

-

peter VV

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 8:19 PM

you mean bush can invent words?, I never would have thought he had the intelligence, probably doesnt understand the words he invents!

The Valley Vegan............jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Surely a new word is invented by just one person (Bush, for instance) getting it wrong, and then adopted by people around him/her :-)

Jo

-

fraggle

dunno peter

i've been to tejas

Hi Fraggle

BB

Peter"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."

Peter H

Guest guest

Hi Jo

I don't think that Fraggle was saying that you are not allowed to

kid and I definately wasn't, so I am sorry if it came across that

way. It isn't easy to try to put thoughts into words on a group. At

least for me. LOL

I think it is more than there are several times where you and Peter

tend to just tear apart and make fun of the way we talk. It comes

across as more than just kidding. It seems as if it is a superior

attitude. I doubt that you or Peter would ever mean to come across

that way on purpose. But it does. And after awhile it is tiring

because it feels as if your friends are looking down on you because

of who you are or how you speak.

Again, I do not think you would do it on purpose, and I know that we

joke on our end too. I absolutely love some of the words and phrases

that you both use. I have never heard many of them before so it is

so interesting to learn them and find out their meanings. And I know

we tease back too. But I think it is in the way that we tease, where

to me at least, you both come across as saying we are wrong to talk

that way and how could we.

Maybe I am being sensitive, I don't know. But it reads that way to

me. And I would not be being fair to either of you if I did not

discuss it with you. That would be harboring something against you

and I will not do that.

((hugz))

BB

Nikki :)

, " jo " <jo.heartwork wrote:

>

> Okay - so how come you are allowed to kid, and I am not :-)

>

> Jo

> -

> fraggle

>

> Tuesday, July 11, 2006 5:27 PM

> Re: Fw: grammar or tooth?

>

>

> but..why laugh at all?

> making fun of the so-called leader of the " free world " because

he can't string a complete sentence together is one thing..

> panning an entire nation's speech patterns tis something else...

>

> poking fun everyone once in awhile is no big deal...

> i mean, its not your fault you live on an island that doesn't

know what a toothbrush is....

> hee hee

> KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!

>

Guest guest

Hi Jo

I actually enjoy the words that I learn from you and everyone else.

I do remember giggling because they were cute. I don't remember

saying old-fashioned only because I hadn't heard them before.

Maybe it is just me, but I think there is a difference between

asking what a words means and giggling about it, compared to

dissecting a word, telling us why it is wrong, what it wrong with

it, what it should be and then lumping us together and saying we all

talk wrong here and part of it is because of our President.

He's only been in office 2 terms (not even full yet), our

languages/words we grew up with.

I don't mean to come across as harsh, I am only trying to explain

myself so that you understand where I am coming from. I thought it

to be worse to say nothing at all and had hoped you would welcome my

telling you how I felt. I am not attacking in any way, I am only

trying to explain. And I am not being defensive and I hope no one

else feels that they have to be either. I am attempting to foster

open communication. But as usual it does not seem to be working and

perhaps I simply should stop saying things when they bother me and

just bury it. :(

I would love to blame this whole damn misunderstanding on Mercury

being Retrograde right now, but it seems there are some bigger

issues here. It tears me apart that lately whenever we get into

these types of discussions, everyone goes immediately on the

defensive and we canot work them out as easily as we use to. Perhaps

it is because of how close we have all become, I don't know. But we

should all be able talk about these things.

The above 2 paragraphs are directed at no one in particular and just

explanations.

BB

Nikki

, " jo " <jo.heartwork wrote:

>

> I remember having the mickey taken out of me for saying 'crikey'

and a few

> other words you all thought were strange or old-fashioned.

>

> Jo

>

> -

> " earthstrm " <earthstorm

>

> Tuesday, July 11, 2006 7:01 PM

> Re: Fw: grammar or tooth?

>

>

> > I know you were just kidding, but I agree with this:

> > >panning an entire nation's speech patterns tis something else...

> >

> > Seems like more than once in awhile to me tho :(

> >

> > Nikki

Guest guest

Hi Nikki

There is so much teasing in Vegan Chat that I find it hard to understand why

this particular strand of teasing has caused upset.

I do not mind how individual people communicate, and I stood up for one

member when other people on here said they couldn't understand that person

(because their spelling and grammar was not good). Everyone has a right to

communicate in whatever way they are able.

The people I do pick on are people whose living is made from using language,

and who should know better. I also pick on British broadcasters who do not

use the language correctly. IMO if you earn your money writing informative

articles or broadcasting news in the English language it is a good idea to

use the language properly, whatever your nationality. If I did not perform

my work tasks well I would not be considered to be good at my job - and I

feel that this should apply to people who make their living as

communicators.

I can't see that my comments on the use of language by people in the public

eye is any different to that of the comments made about politicians etc.

that are commonplace here and everywhere else.

BB

Jo

-

" earthstrm " <earthstorm

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 12:20 PM

> Hi Jo

>

> I don't think that Fraggle was saying that you are not allowed to

> kid and I definately wasn't, so I am sorry if it came across that

> way. It isn't easy to try to put thoughts into words on a group. At

> least for me. LOL

>

> I think it is more than there are several times where you and Peter

> tend to just tear apart and make fun of the way we talk. It comes

> across as more than just kidding. It seems as if it is a superior

> attitude. I doubt that you or Peter would ever mean to come across

> that way on purpose. But it does. And after awhile it is tiring

> because it feels as if your friends are looking down on you because

> of who you are or how you speak.

>

> Again, I do not think you would do it on purpose, and I know that we

> joke on our end too. I absolutely love some of the words and phrases

> that you both use. I have never heard many of them before so it is

> so interesting to learn them and find out their meanings. And I know

> we tease back too. But I think it is in the way that we tease, where

> to me at least, you both come across as saying we are wrong to talk

> that way and how could we.

>

> Maybe I am being sensitive, I don't know. But it reads that way to

> me. And I would not be being fair to either of you if I did not

> discuss it with you. That would be harboring something against you

> and I will not do that.

>

> ((hugz))

>

> BB

> Nikki :)

>

>

> , " jo " <jo.heartwork wrote:

> >

> > Okay - so how come you are allowed to kid, and I am not :-)

> >

> > Jo

> > -

> > fraggle

> >

> > Tuesday, July 11, 2006 5:27 PM

> > Re: Fw: grammar or tooth?

> >

> >

> > but..why laugh at all?

> > making fun of the so-called leader of the " free world " because

> he can't string a complete sentence together is one thing..

> > panning an entire nation's speech patterns tis something else...

> >

> > poking fun everyone once in awhile is no big deal...

> > i mean, its not your fault you live on an island that doesn't

> know what a toothbrush is....

> > hee hee

> > KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!

> >

To send an email to -

>

Guest guest

You mean until someone reads him the paper? The Valley Vegan............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: LOL - I don't reckon he knows what he has said until he reads it in the paper. Jo - peter VV Tuesday, July 11, 2006 8:19 PM Re: Fw: grammar or tooth? you mean bush can invent words?, I never would have thought he had the intelligence, probably doesnt understand the words he invents! The Valley Vegan............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Surely a new word is invented by just one person (Bush, for instance) getting it wrong, and then adopted by people around him/her :-) Jo - fraggle Tuesday, July 11, 2006 6:44 PM Re: Fw: grammar or tooth? dunno peter i've been to tejas and while they're manner of sppech can be odd, they tend to drawl or condense words...not just make up phrases out of the

blue... tis a difference between languages changing and addin new words..and him just sorta pulling it out of his hairy tuchus.... if more then one person uses it, it becomes a language...if one ding dong does it, well..... Peter Jul 11, 2006 10:26 AM Re: Fw: grammar or tooth? Hi Fraggle >making fun of the so-called leader of the "free world" because he can't string a complete sentence together is one

thing.. Ah - but he *can* string a complete sentence together... he's just using words and grammar that have "evolved" in Texan-American-English. Perfectly normal thing to happen to language, you know ;-) (And I am kidding, mostly ;-)) BB Peter"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current

President." Peter H Inbox full of spam? Get leading spam protection and 1GB storage with All New Mail. Peter H

All New Mail – Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.

Guest guest

I do indeed :-)

Jo

-

peter VV

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 7:25 PM

You mean until someone reads him the paper?

LOL - I don't reckon he knows what he has said until he reads it in the paper.

Jo

-

peter VV

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 8:19 PM

you mean bush can invent words?, I never would have thought he had the intelligence, probably doesnt understand the words he invents!

Jo

-

fraggle

dunno peter

i've been to tejas

Hi Fraggle

BB

Peter"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current

President."

Peter H

Peter H

All New Mail – Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.