IndiaDivine.org

The jam Variant:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

i found a cassette copy of Snap a few weeks ago at work on the free shelf....

now i'm just gonna have to play it

5 discs huh? wow..

i hadn't realized they were that prolific...

peter VV Jul 20, 2006 1:13 PM Re: The Vegan Variant: Amy's Cafe

been listening to the recent 5 disc box set, sound quality is awsome.

Best double A side single ever Down in the Tube Station at Midnight/ A bomb in Wardour Street.

The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

got me...

i jsut haven't seen one that the person said anything good about yet

my..aren't we in a Jam mood!

If George Bush said that the Earth was flat, the headline would read, “Views Differ on Shape of the Earth

Guest guest

Its an amazing set, just dont listen to any of that Style Council crap............what the hell happened there? The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: i found a cassette copy of Snap a few weeks ago at work on the free shelf.... now i'm just gonna have to play it 5 discs huh? wow.. i hadn't realized they were that prolific... peter VV Jul 20, 2006 1:13 PM Re: The Vegan Variant: Amy's Cafe

been listening to the recent 5 disc box set, sound quality is awsome. Best double A side single ever Down in the Tube Station at Midnight/ A bomb in Wardour Street. The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: got me... i jsut haven't seen one that the person said anything good about yet my..aren't we in a Jam mood! If George Bush said that the Earth was flat, the headline would read, “Views Differ on Shape of the EarthPeter H

All New Mail – Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.

Guest guest

guess the Jam wasn't poppy enough fer em?

eh...was never a huge Jam fan anyways....

peter VV Jul 20, 2006 1:32 PM Re: The jam Variant:

Its an amazing set, just dont listen to any of that Style Council crap............what the hell happened there?

The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

i found a cassette copy of Snap a few weeks ago at work on the free shelf....

now i'm just gonna have to play it

5 discs huh? wow..

i hadn't realized they were that prolific...

peter VV Jul 20, 2006 1:13 PM Re: The Vegan Variant: Amy's Cafe

been listening to the recent 5 disc box set, sound quality is awsome.

Best double A side single ever Down in the Tube Station at Midnight/ A bomb in Wardour Street.

The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

got me...

i jsut haven't seen one that the person said anything good about yet

my..aren't we in a Jam mood! If George Bush said that the Earth was flat, the headline would read, âViews Differ on Shape of the Earth

Peter H

All New Mail Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.

If George Bush said that the Earth was flat, the headline would read, “Views Differ on Shape of the Earth

Guest guest

Some of Wellers solo stuff is realy good, so no idea where the style council stuff came from? The Valley Vegan...........fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: guess the Jam wasn't poppy enough fer em? eh...was never a huge Jam fan anyways.... peter VV Jul 20, 2006 1:32 PM Re: The jam Variant: Its an amazing set, just dont listen to any of that Style Council crap............what the hell happened there? The Valley

Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: i found a cassette copy of Snap a few weeks ago at work on the free shelf.... now i'm just gonna have to play it 5 discs huh? wow.. i hadn't realized they were that prolific... peter VV Jul 20, 2006 1:13 PM Re: The Vegan Variant: Amy's Cafe been listening to the recent 5 disc box set, sound quality is awsome. Best double A side single ever Down in the Tube Station at Midnight/ A bomb

in Wardour Street. The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: got me... i jsut haven't seen one that the person said anything good about yet my..aren't we in a Jam mood! If George Bush said that the Earth was flat, the headline would read, “Views Differ on Shape of the Earth Peter H All New Mail – Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you. If George Bush said that the Earth was flat, the headline would read, “Views Differ on Shape of the

EarthPeter H

All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine