IndiaDivine.org

its a mad mad mad mad world

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I was dating a guy who said he wished we could just level the middle east like Dresden. In fact, I've run into a few folks who think this way. I hate war, and don't understand it, and have tried many many times to wrap my brain around the idea of war, and never once did it seem ok to kill innocent people for any "higher cause". I just don't get it.......by the way.....I'm not dating that guy anymore. -Cort

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Guest guest

i've got a simple solution for folks like that

instant transportation to the warzone

have him spend a week on each side.....

wakes up one morning, living in a palestinian town as the bulldozers come in......

cortney aldrich Jul 25, 2006 5:05 PM Re: its a mad mad mad mad world

I was dating a guy who said he wished we could just level the middle east like Dresden. In fact, I've run into a few folks who think this way. I hate war, and don't understand it, and have tried many many times to wrap my brain around the idea of war, and never once did it seem ok to kill innocent people for any "higher cause". I just don't get it.......by the way.....I'm not dating that guy anymore.

-Cort

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

If George Bush said that the Earth was flat, the headline would read, "Views Differ on Shape of the Earth"

Guest guest

Or simply travel back in time, paint the star of zion on his front door, give him a nice tatoo and a train ride to some nice warm ovens............ Sorry, didnt mean to offend anyone.......... The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: i've got a simple solution for folks like that instant transportation to the warzone have him spend a week on each side..... wakes up one morning, living in a palestinian town as the bulldozers come in...... cortney aldrich Jul 25, 2006 5:05 PM

Re: its a mad mad mad mad world I was dating a guy who said he wished we could just level the middle east like Dresden. In fact, I've run into a few folks who think this way. I hate war, and don't understand it, and have tried many many times to wrap my brain around the idea of war, and never once did it seem ok to kill innocent people for any "higher cause". I just don't get it.......by the way.....I'm not dating that guy anymore. -Cort Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less. If George Bush said that the Earth was flat, the headline would read, "Views Differ on Shape of the Earth"Peter H

Copy addresses and emails from any email account to Mail - quick, easy and free. Do it now...

Guest guest

Hi Peter

>Or simply travel back in time, paint the star of zion on his front door, give him a nice tatoo and a train ride to some nice warm ovens............

Have you been watching that Twilight Zone film? :-)

BB

Peter

Guest guest

Not since it first came out many moons ago, didnt think much of that particular segment anyway. Now I did watch Zoolander again last night, still makes me chuckle must have been the 6th time! The Valley Vegan..............Peter <metalscarab wrote: Hi Peter >Or simply travel back in time, paint the star of zion on his front door, give him a nice tatoo and a train ride to some nice warm ovens............ Have you been watching that Twilight Zone film? :-) BB Peter Peter H

All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine