It's good to be back online - we couldn't get on after about 6pm last

night as the server was down.

We had a storm and some rain in the night - I wonder if it will be

less hot today.

Jo

Guest guest

you mean you didn't order the rain?

cooled down here....

even inland its starting to drop..at least a tad...

garden luved the heat tho...sunflowers shoot up, some up to 8'....and the teddy

bear sunflowers are in bloom

starting to get buried in zukes....and peas...my bacchus do we have a lot of

peas!

>heartwerk <jo.heartwork

>Jul 25, 2006 11:53 PM

>

> Back

>

>It's good to be back online - we couldn't get on after about 6pm last

>night as the server was down.

>

>We had a storm and some rain in the night - I wonder if it will be

>less hot today.

>

>Jo

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>To send an email to -

>

Guest guest

Whats a zuke? a gette? The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: you mean you didn't order the rain?cooled down here....even inland its starting to drop..at least a tad...garden luved the heat tho...sunflowers shoot up, some up to 8'....and the teddy bear sunflowers are in bloomstarting to get buried in zukes....and peas...my bacchus do we have a lot of peas!>heartwerk >Jul 25, 2006 11:53 PM> > Back>>It's good to be back online - we couldn't get on after about 6pm last >night as the server was down.>>We had a storm and some rain in the night - I wonder if it will be >less

hot today.>>Jo>>>>>>>>To send an email to - >

Guest guest

A Storm!!!!!!!!!!!! You were lucky, still gasping dry air.................. send some our way................ The Valley Vegan.............. May your dreams be of a purity unattainable by your species. Sleep little one, sleep. Its either you or them. heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote: It's good to be back online - we couldn't get on after about 6pm last night as the server was down.We had a storm and some rain in the night - I wonder if it will be less hot today.Jo

Guest guest

zucchini

peter VV Jul 26, 2006 11:13 AM Re: Back

Whats a zuke? a gette?

The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

you mean you didn't order the rain?cooled down here....even inland its starting to drop..at least a tad...garden luved the heat tho...sunflowers shoot up, some up to 8'....and the teddy bear sunflowers are in bloomstarting to get buried in zukes....and peas...my bacchus do we have a lot of peas!>heartwerk >Jul 25, 2006 11:53 PM> > Back>>It's good to be back online - we couldn't get on after about 6pm last >night as the server was down.>>We had a storm and some rain in the night - I wonder if it will be >less hot today.>>Jo>>>>>>>>To send an email to - >

Guest guest

courgettefraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: zucchini peter VV Jul 26, 2006 11:13 AM Re: Back Whats a zuke? a gette? The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: you mean you didn't order the rain?cooled down here....even inland its starting to drop..at least a tad...garden luved the heat tho...sunflowers shoot up,

some up to 8'....and the teddy bear sunflowers are in bloomstarting to get buried in zukes....and peas...my bacchus do we have a lot of peas!>heartwerk >Jul 25, 2006 11:53 PM> > Back>>It's good to be back online - we couldn't get on after about 6pm last >night as the server was down.>>We had a storm and some rain in the night - I wonder if it will be >less hot today.>>Jo>>>>>>>>To send an email to - >

Guest guest

umm..yeah..ok....

and...our EGGPLANTS are producing like crazy as well...

:)

peter VV Jul 26, 2006 3:37 PM Re: Back courgettefraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

zucchini

You can bomb the world to pieces You can't bomb it into peace

Guest guest

Which word is oldest Aubergine or Eggplant? Zucchini or courgette? The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: umm..yeah..ok.... and...our EGGPLANTS are producing like crazy as well... :) peter VV Jul 26, 2006 3:37 PM Re: Back courgettefraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: zucchini You can bomb the world to pieces You can't bomb it into peace Peter H

All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine

Guest guest

which peter am i talkin to now??

heh

zucchini comes from an italian word...while courgette would be french

not sure technically if either are older....

peter VV Jul 27, 2006 3:05 PM Re: Back

Which word is oldest Aubergine or Eggplant? Zucchini or courgette?

The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

umm..yeah..ok....

and...our EGGPLANTS are producing like crazy as well...

peter VV Jul 26, 2006 3:37 PM Re: Back courgettefraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

zucchini You can bomb the world to pieces You can't bomb it into peace

Peter H

All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine

If George Bush said that the Earth was flat, the headline would read, "Views Differ on Shape of the Earth"

Guest guest

Heh, heh, I thought that I might goad either of you into a response.......... and...........is eggplant a translation of aubergine? or just another made up word from you yanks? Stands well back from lighted touch paper....... The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: which peter am i talkin to now?? heh zucchini comes from an italian word...while courgette would be french not sure technically if either are older.... peter VV Jul 27, 2006 3:05 PM

Re: Back Which word is oldest Aubergine or Eggplant? Zucchini or courgette? The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: umm..yeah..ok.... and...our EGGPLANTS are producing like crazy as well... :) peter VV Jul 26, 2006 3:37 PM Re: Back courgettefraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: zucchini You can bomb the world to pieces You can't bomb it into peace Peter H All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine If George Bush said that the Earth was flat, the headline would read, "Views Differ on Shape of the Earth"Peter H

Guest guest

bored are we?

aren't all words made up?

actually..i don;t know who came up with the term eggplant..guess i should look it up

aubergine has arabic antecedents i know....

peter VV Jul 28, 2006 11:45 AM Re: Back

Heh, heh, I thought that I might goad either of you into a response..........

and...........is eggplant a translation of aubergine? or just another made up word from you yanks?

Stands well back from lighted touch paper.......

The Valley Vegan..............

If George Bush said that the Earth was flat, the headline would read, "Views Differ on Shape of the Earth"

Guest guest

In my 1926 dictionary it says:

Eggplant - An East-Indian plant with egg shaped purple fruit eaten as a vegetable, the aubergine.

Aubergine - French dim. a kind of peach.

Jo

-

fraggle

Friday, July 28, 2006 8:00 PM

Re: Back

bored are we?

aren't all words made up?

actually..i don;t know who came up with the term eggplant..guess i should look it up

aubergine has arabic antecedents i know....

peter VV Jul 28, 2006 11:45 AM Re: Back

Heh, heh, I thought that I might goad either of you into a response..........

and...........is eggplant a translation of aubergine? or just another made up word from you yanks?

Stands well back from lighted touch paper.......

The Valley Vegan..............