IndiaDivine.org

How green is my VV

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Yep, I`m back, anyone notice my absence?254 e-mails deleted so sorry if I missed anything, Back off my holidays, grass needs cutting, shopping needs doing , loads of clothes need washing ( being the pig that I am I only got through 2 t shirts and 2 pairs of shorts in 7 days!, while my kids seem to change their clothes every time my back was turned! glad to get out of the car for 5 minutes,................need a holiday......... how y`all doin? The Valley Vegan..............Peter H

All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine

Guest guest

sleepy

:)

peter VV Aug 5, 2006 6:45 AM Re: How green is my VV

Yep, I`m back, anyone notice my absence?254 e-mails deleted so sorry if I missed anything,

Back off my holidays, grass needs cutting, shopping needs doing , loads of clothes need washing ( being the pig that I am I only got through 2 t shirts and 2 pairs of shorts in 7 days!, while my kids seem to change their clothes every time my back was turned! glad to get out of the car for 5 minutes,................need a holiday.........

how y`all doin?

The Valley Vegan..............

Peter H

All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine

If George Bush said that the Earth was flat, the headline would read, "Views Differ on Shape of the Earth"

Guest guest

Hi Peter

We did miss you - did you know we were totally Peterless? That naughty Fraggle suggested pinching all your's and Peter's things!

I'm worn out - been shopping all day for an outfit - our daughter is getting married next week :-) I'm not that keen on shopping. I got an outfit, got some shoes - just a bag to go now.

Jo

-

peter VV

Saturday, August 05, 2006 2:45 PM

Re: How green is my VV

Yep, I`m back, anyone notice my absence?254 e-mails deleted so sorry if I missed anything,

Back off my holidays, grass needs cutting, shopping needs doing , loads of clothes need washing ( being the pig that I am I only got through 2 t shirts and 2 pairs of shorts in 7 days!, while my kids seem to change their clothes every time my back was turned! glad to get out of the car for 5 minutes,................need a holiday.........

how y`all doin?

Peter H

Guest guest

I am not a big fan of weddings I must admit, dont envy you there. Just had a nice big handful of my blueberries on my muesli for breakfast, came back off holiday and my bush is covered in ripe ones! at last, the last of my strawberries have been eaten though, and my dwarf runner beans totally destroyed by slugs and snails...........picked some sweet peas to cheer up my house, at leas they are doing well! The Valley Vegan...............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Hi Peter We did miss you - did you know we were totally Peterless? That naughty Fraggle suggested pinching all your's and

Peter's things! I'm worn out - been shopping all day for an outfit - our daughter is getting married next week :-) I'm not that keen on shopping. I got an outfit, got some shoes - just a bag to go now. Jo - peter VV Saturday,

August 05, 2006 2:45 PM Re: How green is my VV Yep, I`m back, anyone notice my absence?254 e-mails deleted so sorry if I missed anything, Back off my holidays, grass needs cutting, shopping needs doing , loads of clothes need washing ( being the pig that I am I only got through 2 t shirts and 2 pairs of shorts in 7 days!, while my kids seem to change their clothes every time my back was turned! glad to get out of the car for 5 minutes,................need a holiday......... how y`all doin? The Valley Vegan.............. Peter H All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine Peter H

Try the all-new Mail . "The New Version is radically easier to use" – The Wall Street Journal

Guest guest

I'm not in general - but it is our daughter's and will be a very happy occasion.

-

peter VV

Sunday, August 06, 2006 8:48 AM

I am not a big fan of weddings I must admit, dont envy you there.

Just had a nice big handful of my blueberries on my muesli for breakfast, came back off holiday and my bush is covered in ripe ones! at last, the last of my strawberries have been eaten though, and my dwarf runner beans totally destroyed by slugs and snails...........picked some sweet peas to cheer up my house, at leas they are doing well!

The Valley Vegan...............jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Hi Peter

We did miss you - did you know we were totally Peterless? That naughty Fraggle suggested pinching all your's and Peter's things!

I'm worn out - been shopping all day for an outfit - our daughter is getting married next week :-) I'm not that keen on shopping. I got an outfit, got some shoes - just a bag to go now.

Jo

-

peter VV

Saturday, August 05, 2006 2:45 PM

how y`all doin?

Peter H

Peter H

Try the all-new Mail . "The New Version is radically easier to use" – The Wall Street Journal

Guest guest

the bad thing about vacation is coming back from vacation and unpacking I found a cat. , peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:>> > Yep, I`m back, anyone notice my absence?254 e-mails deleted so sorry if I missed anything,

Guest guest

Hi Anouk

Did you bring the cat back with you - or did you find it when you got

back home ?

Jo

, " Anouk Sickler " <zurumato

wrote:

>

> the bad thing about vacation is coming back from vacation and

unpacking

> [:-s]

>

> I found a cat.

>

> , peter VV <swpgh01@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Yep, I`m back, anyone notice my absence?254 e-mails deleted so

sorry

> if I missed anything,

>

Guest guest

What? you packed a cat before you left? I`ve caught up on the washing and ironing, and have another week off work ( looking after my kids while off school ). The Valley Vegan...........Anouk Sickler <zurumato wrote: the bad thing about vacation is coming back from vacation and unpacking I found a cat. , peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:>> > Yep, I`m back, anyone notice my absence?254 e-mails deleted so sorry if I missed anything, Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.

Guest guest

Hi Peter

You were gone? ;)

Actually I was gone a bit too due to puter problems.

How was your holiday?

Nikki

, peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:

>

>

> Yep, I`m back, anyone notice my absence?254 e-mails deleted so

sorry if I missed anything,

> Back off my holidays, grass needs cutting, shopping needs

doing , loads of clothes need washing ( being the pig that I am I

only got through 2 t shirts and 2 pairs of shorts in 7 days!, while

my kids seem to change their clothes every time my back was turned!

glad to get out of the car for 5 minutes,................need a

holiday.........

> how y`all doin?

>

> The Valley Vegan..............

>

>

> Peter H

Guest guest

Hi Jo

Congratulations on your daughters marraige! I hope that all goes

smoothly and it is a beautiful day.

BB

Nikki

, " jo " <jo.heartwork wrote:

>

> Hi Peter

>

> We did miss you - did you know we were totally Peterless? That

naughty Fraggle suggested pinching all your's and Peter's things!

>

> I'm worn out - been shopping all day for an outfit - our daughter

is getting married next week :-) I'm not that keen on shopping. I

got an outfit, got some shoes - just a bag to go now.

>

> Jo

Guest guest

Hi Jo

Congratulations on your daughters marraige! I hope that all goes

smoothly and it is a beautiful day.

BB

Nikki

>

> Hi Peter

>

> We did miss you - did you know we were totally Peterless? That

naughty Fraggle suggested pinching all your's and Peter's things!

>

> I'm worn out - been shopping all day for an outfit - our daughter

is getting married next week :-) I'm not that keen on shopping. I

got an outfit, got some shoes - just a bag to go now.

>

> Jo

Guest guest

fine thanks, you were gone too? The Valley Vegan................earthstrm <earthstorm wrote: Hi PeterYou were gone? ;)Actually I was gone a bit too due to puter problems.How was your holiday?Nikki , peter VV wrote:>> > Yep, I`m back, anyone notice my absence?254 e-mails deleted so sorry if I missed anything, > Back off my holidays, grass needs cutting, shopping needs doing , loads of clothes need washing ( being the pig that I am I only got through 2 t shirts and 2 pairs of shorts in 7 days!, while my kids seem to change their clothes every time my back was turned! glad to get out of the car for 5 minutes,................need a holiday.........>

how y`all doin?> > The Valley Vegan..............> > > Peter H To send an email to -

Guest guest

Hi Anouk

Do you not remember packing it? ;)

Nikki

, " Anouk Sickler " <zurumato

wrote:

>

> the bad thing about vacation is coming back from vacation and

unpacking

> [:-s]

>

> I found a cat.

>

Guest guest

Thanks Nikki. I hope the weather is good. They are getting married in the

morning and having a handfasting in the afternoon - Peter is doing it :-)

I'm quite excited.

BB

Jo

-

" earthstrm " <earthstorm

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 12:16 PM

> Hi Jo

>

> Congratulations on your daughters marraige! I hope that all goes

> smoothly and it is a beautiful day.

>

> BB

> Nikki

>

> , " jo " <jo.heartwork wrote:

> >

> > Hi Peter

> >

> > We did miss you - did you know we were totally Peterless? That

> naughty Fraggle suggested pinching all your's and Peter's things!

> >

> > I'm worn out - been shopping all day for an outfit - our daughter

> is getting married next week :-) I'm not that keen on shopping. I

> got an outfit, got some shoes - just a bag to go now.

> >

> > Jo

>

To send an email to -

>

Guest guest

Jo, As you havent told me of the location, I am trying to organise some nice weather AM for the bottom half of the UK. Hope this is O.K.? Enjoy the day, drink and be merry.......... The Valley Vegan.............. jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Thanks Nikki. I hope the weather is good. They are getting married in themorning and having a handfasting in the afternoon - Peter is doing it :-)I'm quite excited.BBJo-"earthstrm" Tuesday, August 08, 2006 12:16 PM Re: How green is my VV> Hi Jo>> Congratulations on your daughters marraige! I hope that all goes> smoothly and it

is a beautiful day.>> BB> Nikki>> , "jo" wrote:> >> > Hi Peter> >> > We did miss you - did you know we were totally Peterless? That> naughty Fraggle suggested pinching all your's and Peter's things!> >> > I'm worn out - been shopping all day for an outfit - our daughter> is getting married next week :-) I'm not that keen on shopping. I> got an outfit, got some shoes - just a bag to go now.> >> > Jo>>>>>>>> To send an email to - >

Guest guest

Thanks Peter. We will be merry - and any good weather you can organise will be appreciated. The wedding is in London, near East Ham.

Jo

-

peter VV

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 6:35 PM

Re: Re: How green is my VV

Jo,

As you havent told me of the location, I am trying to organise some nice weather AM for the bottom half of the UK. Hope this is O.K.?

Enjoy the day, drink and be merry..........

jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Thanks Nikki. I hope the weather is good. They are getting married in themorning and having a handfasting in the afternoon - Peter is doing it :-)I'm quite excited.BBJo-"earthstrm" Tuesday, August 08, 2006 12:16 PM Re: How green is my VV> Hi Jo>> Congratulations on your daughters marraige! I hope that all goes> smoothly and it is a beautiful day.>> BB> Nikki>> , "jo" wrote:> >> > Hi Peter> >> > We did miss you - did you know we were totally Peterless? That> naughty Fraggle suggested pinching all your's and Peter's things!> >> > I'm worn out - been shopping all day for an outfit - our daughter> is getting married next week :-) I'm not that keen on shopping. I> got an outfit, got some shoes - just a bag to go now.> >> > Jo>>>>>>>> To send an email to - >

Guest guest

awwwww!

sounds exciting!

>

> Thanks Nikki. I hope the weather is good. They are getting married

in the

> morning and having a handfasting in the afternoon - Peter is doing

it :-)

> I'm quite excited.

>

> BB

> Jo

>

> -

> " earthstrm " <earthstorm

>

> Tuesday, August 08, 2006 12:16 PM

> Re: How green is my VV

>

>

> > Hi Jo

> >

> > Congratulations on your daughters marraige! I hope that all goes

> > smoothly and it is a beautiful day.

> >

> > BB

> > Nikki

> >

> > , " jo " <jo.heartwork@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Hi Peter

> > >

> > > We did miss you - did you know we were totally Peterless? That

> > naughty Fraggle suggested pinching all your's and Peter's things!

> > >

> > > I'm worn out - been shopping all day for an outfit - our daughter

> > is getting married next week :-) I'm not that keen on shopping. I

> > got an outfit, got some shoes - just a bag to go now.

> > >

> > > Jo

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > To send an email to -

> >

Guest guest

Hi Jo

That sounds absolutely lovely! And even better that Peter is doing

it. :)

BB

Nikki

>

> Thanks Nikki. I hope the weather is good. They are getting married

in the

> morning and having a handfasting in the afternoon - Peter is doing

it :-)

> I'm quite excited.

>

> BB

> Jo

Hi NIkki

It is good. Laura said if Peter did it would be even more special.

BB

Jo

, " earthstrm " <earthstorm wrote:

>

> Hi Jo

>

> That sounds absolutely lovely! And even better that Peter is doing

> it. :)

>

> BB

> Nikki