IndiaDivine.org

KFC protest this weekend

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

my two little boys protesting in front of kfc restaurant on saturday.

this is the entrance where people come in.

http://www.fotolog.com/zurumato

ansel who is three years old, told a group of big men in a giant

pick up truck " don't eat chickens, they are friends "

some people yelled obscenities, others honked their horn in support.

kfc, debeaks chickens in cold blood and boils them while still

alive. :(

Guest guest

Hi Anouk

It is a very good photo - they are lovely children.

Jo

, " Anouk Sickler " <zurumato

wrote:

>

> my two little boys protesting in front of kfc restaurant on

saturday.

> this is the entrance where people come in.

>

> http://www.fotolog.com/zurumato

>

> ansel who is three years old, told a group of big men in a giant

> pick up truck " don't eat chickens, they are friends "

>

> some people yelled obscenities, others honked their horn in support.

>

> kfc, debeaks chickens in cold blood and boils them while still

> alive. :(

>

Guest guest

Nice one Anouk, nice looking kids. I hope they werent subject to too much abuse from the ignorant masses. The Valley Vegan............Anouk Sickler <zurumato wrote: my two little boys protesting in front of kfc restaurant on saturday. this is the entrance where people come in. http://www.fotolog.com/zurumatoansel who is three years old, told a group of big men in a giantpick up truck "don't eat chickens, they are friends"some people yelled obscenities, others honked their horn in support.kfc, debeaks chickens in cold blood and boils them while stillalive. :(To send an email to -

Guest guest

keep goin kids your doin a fab job , well done and thank you heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote: Hi AnoukIt is a very good photo - they are lovely children. Jo , "Anouk Sickler" <zurumato wrote:>> my two little boys protesting in front of kfc restaurant on saturday. > this is the entrance where people

come in. > > http://www.fotolog.com/zurumato> > ansel who is three years old, told a group of big men in a giant> pick up truck "don't eat chickens, they are friends"> > some people yelled obscenities, others honked their horn in support.> > kfc, debeaks chickens in cold blood and boils them while still> alive. :(>

Try the all-new Mail . "The New Version is radically easier to use" – The Wall Street Journal

Guest guest

your children are so cute.

it is sad what people will do when they don't understand something. I was looking at a magazine called VegNews I think is what it was called and my co-workers made sure to make fun of everything I talked about from this magazine. I finally told one of them do you want me to slap you.

-

Anouk Sickler

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 1:22 AM

KFC protest this weekend

my two little boys protesting in front of kfc restaurant on saturday. this is the entrance where people come in. http://www.fotolog.com/zurumatoansel who is three years old, told a group of big men in a giantpick up truck "don't eat chickens, they are friends"some people yelled obscenities, others honked their horn in support.kfc, debeaks chickens in cold blood and boils them while stillalive. :(

Guest guest

Shame you had to resort to violent threats, but it is probably the only language they understood. I work witha few neanderthals like that, but they have learnt that I just will not bite any more when they start with their inane chatter........ The Valley Vegan............Tara Van Nostrand <et0ile13 wrote: your children are so cute. it is sad what people will do when they don't understand something. I was looking at a magazine called VegNews I think is what it was called and my co-workers made sure to make fun of everything I talked about from this magazine. I finally

told one of them do you want me to slap you. - Anouk Sickler Tuesday, August 08, 2006 1:22 AM KFC protest this weekend my two little boys protesting in front of kfc restaurant on saturday. this is the entrance where people come in. http://www.fotolog.com/zurumatoansel who is three years old, told a group of big men in a giantpick up truck "don't eat chickens, they are friends"some people yelled obscenities, others honked their horn in support.kfc, debeaks chickens in cold blood and boils them while stillalive. :( Peter H

Inbox full of spam? Get leading spam protection and 1GB storage with All New Mail.

Guest guest

hi peter,

it's kinda hard to protest in the atmosphere of my town,

there are alot of steak houses, and not a single vegetarian

restaurant. (there is a vegetarian " cafe " )

plus, there is no shade, few trees and sun schorching hot.

I still if you believe that something is wrong, you have to stand

up for it. Even if you are the only one, there was only one other

person there.

My first protest was back i think in 2000? in front of the

Disney store in times square.

because they were paying little girls in china

pennies to make their merchandise.

, peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:

>

> Nice one Anouk, nice looking kids. I hope they werent subject to too

much abuse from the ignorant masses.

>

> The Valley Vegan............

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

thanks,

hee hee hee,

I like that,

sometimes it feels good to say that to someone who's been pestering

you. There's only so much a pacifist can take :)

, " Tara Van Nostrand " <et0ile13

wrote:

>

> your children are so cute.

>

> it is sad what people will do when they don't understand something.

I was looking at a magazine called VegNews I think is what it was

called and my co-workers made sure to make fun of everything I talked

about from this magazine. I finally told one of them do you want me

to slap you.

Guest guest

yeah..VegNews...

made out here in my neck o da woods

Tara Van Nostrand Aug 8, 2006 4:05 PM Re: KFC protest this weekend

it is sad what people will do when they don't understand something. I was looking at a magazine called VegNews I think is what it was called and my co-workers made sure to make fun of everything I talked about from this magazine. I finally told one of them do you want me to slap you.

-

Anouk Sickler

KFC protest this weekend

my two little boys protesting in front of kfc restaurant on saturday. this is the entrance where people come in. http://www.fotolog.com/zurumatoansel who is three years old, told a group of big men in a giantpick up truck "don't eat chickens, they are friends"some people yelled obscenities, others honked their horn in support.kfc, debeaks chickens in cold blood and boils them while stillalive. :(

If George Bush said that the Earth was flat, the headline would read, "Views Differ on Shape of the Earth"

Guest guest

As long as your kids are happy to do so and are not in any danger/getting abuse off people, then good for you. I am just naturally weary of some people who put their children in that position to further their aims/beliefs. ( Not you I hasten to add) The Valley Vegan............Anouk Sickler <zurumato wrote: hi peter, it's kinda hard to protest in the atmosphere of my town, there are alot of steak houses, and not a single vegetarian restaurant. (there is a vegetarian "cafe")plus, there is no shade, few trees and sun schorching hot. I still if you believe that something is wrong, you have to standup for it. Even if you are the only one, there was only one other person there. My first protest was back i think in 2000? in front of the

Disney store in times square. because they were paying little girls in chinapennies to make their merchandise. , peter VV wrote:>> Nice one Anouk, nice looking kids. I hope they werent subject to toomuch abuse from the ignorant masses.> > The Valley Vegan............> > > > > > > > To send an email to -

Guest guest

:) well I started not letting it bother me but then I couldn't take it any more. Most of my co-workers will try what I make at our food parties but these people who are my friends turn their noses up at it and wont even try it. I felt like asking them do you grill squash, eggplant and onion's on the grill and eat it. Oh my gosh I cant believe you would eat that. It must taste like crap. Cause this one friend makes that at every bbq hehehe

-

peter VV

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 3:59 AM

Re: KFC protest this weekend

Shame you had to resort to violent threats, but it is probably the only language they understood. I work witha few neanderthals like that, but they have learnt that I just will not bite any more when they start with their inane chatter........

The Valley Vegan............Tara Van Nostrand <et0ile13 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

-

Anouk Sickler

KFC protest this weekend

Peter H

Inbox full of spam? Get leading spam protection and 1GB storage with All New Mail.

I bet he has corn on the cob on his bbq also?-its nice like that, especially if marinated in taragon dressing.......... The Valley Vegan...........Tara Van Nostrand <et0ile13 wrote: :) well I started not letting it bother me but then I couldn't take it any more. Most of my co-workers will try what I make at our food parties but these people who are my friends turn their noses up at it and wont even try it. I felt like asking them do you grill squash, eggplant and onion's on the grill and eat it. Oh my gosh I cant believe you would eat that. It must taste like crap. Cause this one friend makes that at every bbq hehehe - peter VV Wednesday, August 09, 2006 3:59 AM Re: KFC protest this weekend Shame you had to resort to violent threats, but it is probably the only language they understood. I work witha few neanderthals like that, but they have learnt that I just will not bite any more when they start with their inane

chatter........ The Valley Vegan............Tara Van Nostrand <et0ile13 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote: your children are so cute. it is sad what people will do when they don't understand something. I was looking at a magazine called VegNews I think is what it was called and my co-workers made sure to make fun of everything I talked about from this magazine. I finally told one of them do you want me to slap you. - Anouk Sickler Tuesday, August 08, 2006 1:22 AM KFC protest this weekend my two little boys protesting in front of kfc restaurant on saturday. this is the entrance where people come in. http://www.fotolog.com/zurumatoansel who is three years old, told a group of big men in a giantpick up truck "don't eat chickens, they are friends"some people yelled obscenities, others honked their horn in support.kfc, debeaks chickens in cold blood and boils them while stillalive. :( Peter H Inbox full of spam? Get leading spam protection and 1GB storage with All New Mail. Peter H

All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine

wow that does sound good. Do you have a recipe for Tarragon Dressing. I just use chili powder on mine

-

peter VV

Thursday, August 10, 2006 5:01 AM

I bet he has corn on the cob on his bbq also?-its nice like that, especially if marinated in taragon dressing..........

The Valley Vegan...........Tara Van Nostrand <et0ile13 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

:) well I started not letting it bother me but then I couldn't take it any more. Most of my co-workers will try what I make at our food parties but these people who are my friends turn their noses up at it and wont even try it. I felt like asking them do you grill squash, eggplant and onion's on the grill and eat it. Oh my gosh I cant believe you would eat that. It must taste like crap. Cause this one friend makes that at every bbq hehehe

-

peter VV

Shame you had to resort to violent threats, but it is probably the only language they understood. I work witha few neanderthals like that, but they have learnt that I just will not bite any more when they start with their inane chatter........

The Valley Vegan............Tara Van Nostrand <et0ile13 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

-

Anouk Sickler

KFC protest this weekend

Peter H

Peter H

All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine

Herby Kebabs 2 corn on the cobs 12 cherry tomatoes 1 red & 1 yellow pepper cut into squares 4 ounces of button mushrooms 2 courgettes thickly sliced 12 shallots 12 bay leaves Marinade 2-3 tablespoons of sunflower oil 1 teaspoon of tomato puree 1 - 2 teaspoon of fresh chopped tarragon 1 crushed garlic clove 1 teaspoom of fresh rosemary ( I left this out of mine and used extra tarragon ) salt & pepper cut each of the corn cobs into six slices, thread 12 bamboo skewers with the vegetables and bay leaves. Mix together the marinade and brush over the vegetables - leave for as long as you like. grill or bbq for approx 8 mins or until browned - basting occaisonally with the marinade. can be eaten off the skewers or served with pittas and salad. The Valley Vegan................ Tara Van Nostrand <et0ile13 wrote: wow that does sound good. Do you have a recipe for Tarragon Dressing. I just use chili powder on mine - peter VV Thursday, August 10, 2006 5:01 AM Re: KFC protest this weekend I bet he has corn on the cob on his bbq also?-its nice like that, especially if marinated in taragon dressing.......... The Valley Vegan...........Tara Van Nostrand <et0ile13 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote: :) well I started not letting it bother me but then I couldn't take it any more. Most of my co-workers will try what I make at our food parties but these people who are my friends turn their noses up at it and wont even try

it. I felt like asking them do you grill squash, eggplant and onion's on the grill and eat it. Oh my gosh I cant believe you would eat that. It must taste like crap. Cause this one friend makes that at every bbq hehehe - peter VV Wednesday, August 09, 2006 3:59 AM Re: KFC protest this weekend Shame you had to resort to violent threats, but it is probably the only

language they understood. I work witha few neanderthals like that, but they have learnt that I just will not bite any more when they start with their inane chatter........ The Valley Vegan............Tara Van Nostrand <et0ile13 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote: your children are so cute. it is sad what people will do when they don't understand something. I was looking at a magazine called VegNews I think is what it was called and my co-workers made sure to make fun of everything I talked about from this magazine. I finally told one of them do you want me to slap you. - Anouk Sickler Tuesday, August 08, 2006 1:22 AM KFC protest this weekend my two little boys protesting in front of kfc restaurant on saturday. this is the entrance where people come in. http://www.fotolog.com/zurumatoansel who is three years old, told a group of big men in a giantpick up truck "don't eat chickens, they are friends"some people yelled obscenities, others

honked their horn in support.kfc, debeaks chickens in cold blood and boils them while stillalive. :( Peter H Inbox full of spam? Get leading spam protection and 1GB storage with All New Mail. Peter H All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.

maybe i'll try these sometime..tho with potabello mushrooms instead

peter VV Aug 12, 2006 12:43 PM Re: KFC protest this weekend

Herby Kebabs

2 corn on the cobs

12 cherry tomatoes

1 red & 1 yellow pepper cut into squares

4 ounces of button mushrooms

2 courgettes thickly sliced

12 shallots

12 bay leaves

Marinade

2-3 tablespoons of sunflower oil

1 teaspoon of tomato puree

1 - 2 teaspoon of fresh chopped tarragon

1 crushed garlic clove

1 teaspoom of fresh rosemary ( I left this out of mine and used extra tarragon )

salt & pepper

cut each of the corn cobs into six slices, thread 12 bamboo skewers with the vegetables and bay leaves. Mix together the marinade and brush over the vegetables - leave for as long as you like. grill or bbq for approx 8 mins or until browned - basting occaisonally with the marinade.

can be eaten off the skewers or served with pittas and salad.

If George Bush said that the Earth was flat, the headline would read, "Views Differ on Shape of the Earth"

ooo thank you so much

-

peter VV

Saturday, August 12, 2006 3:43 PM

Herby Kebabs

2 corn on the cobs

12 cherry tomatoes

1 red & 1 yellow pepper cut into squares

4 ounces of button mushrooms

2 courgettes thickly sliced

12 shallots

12 bay leaves

Marinade

2-3 tablespoons of sunflower oil

1 teaspoon of tomato puree

1 - 2 teaspoon of fresh chopped tarragon

1 crushed garlic clove

1 teaspoom of fresh rosemary ( I left this out of mine and used extra tarragon )

salt & pepper

cut each of the corn cobs into six slices, thread 12 bamboo skewers with the vegetables and bay leaves. Mix together the marinade and brush over the vegetables - leave for as long as you like. grill or bbq for approx 8 mins or until browned - basting occaisonally with the marinade.

can be eaten off the skewers or served with pittas and salad.

The Valley Vegan................

Tara Van Nostrand <et0ile13 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

wow that does sound good. Do you have a recipe for Tarragon Dressing. I just use chili powder on mine

-

peter VV

Thursday, August 10, 2006 5:01 AM

I bet he has corn on the cob on his bbq also?-its nice like that, especially if marinated in taragon dressing..........

The Valley Vegan...........Tara Van Nostrand <et0ile13 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

-

peter VV

-

Anouk Sickler

KFC protest this weekend

Peter H

Peter H

Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.

really?

I don't know anyone else other than me who takes their

kids to protest.

I wish more people did.

its hard to be different.

I get a lot of critiscism for having vegan kids.

I can't even begin to say, what it is like

living in republican state. It would be a very long email.

the other hispanics, the Cubans all voted for Bush.

My kids are proud to be vegan.

My eight year old wrote a paper on it at school

and the teachers comment was

" Interesting "

as far as the obscenities that occur in protests,

they aren't any different from the foul mouths

that teenagers in Nyc Parks would say and

I would cover my kids ears.

, peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:

>

> As long as your kids are happy to do so and are not in any

danger/getting abuse off people, then good for you.

> I am just naturally weary of some people who put their children in

that position to further their aims/beliefs. ( Not you I hasten to add)

>

> The Valley Vegan............

>

> Anouk Sickler <zurumato wrote:

> hi peter,

>

> it's kinda hard to protest in the atmosphere of my town,

> there are alot of steak houses, and not a single vegetarian

> restaurant. (there is a vegetarian " cafe " )

>

> plus, there is no shade, few trees and sun schorching hot.

>

> I still if you believe that something is wrong, you have to stand

> up for it. Even if you are the only one, there was only one other

> person there.

>

> My first protest was back i think in 2000? in front of the

> Disney store in times square.

> because they were paying little girls in china

> pennies to make their merchandise.

>