IndiaDivine.org

i need to take a trip to the UK...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

They aint cheap are they?, I usually get my footware from them. Maybe if you come over you could call in to Brighton and have a look? http://www.vegetarian-shoes.co.uk/pc-275-22-despatch-boot-black.aspx The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: *drool*http://www.vegetarian-shoes.co.uk/c-4-mens-boots.aspxIf George Bush said that the Earth was flat, the headline would read, "Views Differ on Shape of the Earth"To send an email to -

maybe next year

somehow i doubt it tho

my partner already is piling on ideas for our trip next year.....

how to fit all of this into like 16 days is beyond my ken.............

peter VV Aug 21, 2006 11:24 AM Re: i need to take a trip to the UK...

They aint cheap are they?, I usually get my footware from them. Maybe if you come over you could call in to Brighton and have a look?

http://www.vegetarian-shoes.co.uk/pc-275-22-despatch-boot-black.aspx

The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

*drool*http://www.vegetarian-shoes.co.uk/c-4-mens-boots.aspxIf George Bush said that the Earth was flat, the headline would read, "Views Differ on Shape of the Earth"To send an email to -

Hi Fraggle

>maybe next year

>somehow i doubt it tho

>my partner already is piling on ideas for our trip next year.....

>how to fit all of this into like 16 days is beyond my ken.............

England is only a small country you know... :-)

BB

Peter

yeah..and have to spend at least 4 days in bath fer BOB

and we are suppose to hit belgium and the netherlands..and i have a bunch of friends in bremen, and and and and and.....

:)

Peter Kebbell Aug 22, 2006 3:17 AM Re: i need to take a trip to the UK...

Hi Fraggle

>maybe next year

>somehow i doubt it tho

BB

Peter

If George Bush said that the Earth was flat, the headline would read, "Views Differ on Shape of the Earth"

Wales is even smaller! The Valley Vegan..............Peter Kebbell <metalscarab wrote: Hi Fraggle >maybe next year >somehow i doubt it tho >my partner already is piling on ideas for our trip next year..... >how to fit all of this into like 16 days is beyond my ken............. England is only a small country you know... :-) BB Peter Peter H

All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine

then ask Barbie............. The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: maybe next year somehow i doubt it tho my partner already is piling on ideas for our trip next year..... how to fit all of this into like 16 days is beyond my ken............. peter VV Aug 21, 2006 11:24 AM Re: i need to take a trip to the UK... They aint cheap are they?, I usually get my footware from them. Maybe if you come over you could call in

to Brighton and have a look? http://www.vegetarian-shoes.co.uk/pc-275-22-despatch-boot-black.aspx The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: *drool*http://www.vegetarian-shoes.co.uk/c-4-mens-boots.aspxIf George Bush said that the Earth was flat, the headline would read, "Views Differ on Shape of the Earth"To send an email to -

I reckon you don't wanbt to meet up with us really :-)

Jo

-

fraggle

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 6:13 PM

Re: i need to take a trip to the UK...

and we are suppose to hit belgium and the netherlands..and i have a bunch of friends in bremen, and and and and and.....

Hi Fraggle

>maybe next year

>somehow i doubt it tho

BB

Peter

If George Bush said that the Earth was flat, the headline would read, "Views Differ on Shape of the Earth"

you'll just try and take me to see star wars

hee hee

i just wish i could take more time off from work

gonna be tough as it is, taking off a week in september

jo Aug 22, 2006 3:29 PM Re: i need to take a trip to the UK...

Jo

-----

i went to bristol in 1995...

i didn't peter anywhere........

..... and both Bristol and Wales are very near to Bath :-)

Jo

-

Not much chance of me going anywhere near Star whores............ The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: you'll just try and take me to see star wars hee hee i just wish i could take more time off from work gonna be tough as it is, taking off a week in september jo Aug 22, 2006 3:29 PM Re: i need to take a trip to the UK... I reckon you don't wanbt to meet up with us really :-) Jo ----- If George Bush said that the Earth was flat, the headline would read, "Views Differ on Shape of the Earth"Peter H

All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine

I reckon we should go to BOB ( my tunnel is coming on a treat ) The Valley Vegan............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: I reckon you don't wanbt to meet up with us really :-) Jo - fraggle Tuesday, August 22, 2006 6:13 PM Re: i need to take a trip to the UK... yeah..and have to spend at least 4 days in bath fer BOB and we are suppose to hit belgium and the netherlands..and i have a bunch of friends in bremen, and and and and and..... :) Peter Kebbell Aug 22, 2006 3:17 AM Re: i need to take a trip to the UK... Hi Fraggle >maybe next year >somehow i doubt it tho >my partner already is piling on ideas for our trip next year..... >how to fit all of this into like 16 days is beyond my ken............. England is only a small country you know... :-) BB Peter If George Bush said that the Earth was flat, the headline would read, "Views Differ on Shape of the Earth" Peter H

Try the all-new Mail . "The New Version is radically easier to use" – The Wall Street Journal

Hi Fraggle

>i went to bristol in 1995...

>I didn't peter anywhere........

I wasn't in Bristol back then - only been here two years.... but when you're in Bath, give me a shout, as it's real easy to take a trip down the road for me...

BB

Peter

ok..i'll shout

hope you limeys have good hearing then.......

right now its tentative beginning of april

Peter Aug 22, 2006 5:05 PM Re: i need to take a trip to the UK...

Hi Fraggle

>i went to bristol in 1995...

>I didn't peter anywhere........

I wasn't in Bristol back then - only been here two years.... but when you're in Bath, give me a shout, as it's real easy to take a trip down the road for me...

BB

Peter

No we wouldn't - it would spoil it for us if you weren't going to enjoy it :-)

I reckon we'll all have to meet up sometime or other .......

Jo

-

fraggle

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 8:54 PM

you'll just try and take me to see star wars

hee hee

i just wish i could take more time off from work

gonna be tough as it is, taking off a week in september

Jo

-----

That would give Fraggle a shock :-)

Jo

-

peter VV

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 9:47 PM

I reckon we should go to BOB ( my tunnel is coming on a treat )

The Valley Vegan............jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Jo

-

fraggle

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 6:13 PM

Hi Fraggle

>maybe next year

>somehow i doubt it tho

BB

Peter If George Bush said that the Earth was flat, the headline would read, "Views Differ on Shape of the Earth"

Peter H

Try the all-new Mail . "The New Version is radically easier to use" – The Wall Street Journal