IndiaDivine.org

last nite

Rate this topic

Guest guest

you decadent old furball............very civilised. hows the hog? The Valley Vegan...........fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: after going to a belated goodbye party for my old boss...came homeand had a luverly dinner of:stuffed zucchini (zucchini, tofu, peppers, onions, garlic)corn on the coband bruschettaalmost all of it from the gardengawd i luv summer.............oh, and a bottle of organic syrah.." Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a

fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. ... Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country. "- General Herman Goering, President of German Reichstag & Nazi Party, Commander of LuftwaffeTo send an email to -

fine

tho..the old one i gave to rebecca is in pieces all over the backyard more er less...

she sez she's gonna fix it...............

peter VV Aug 18, 2006 2:51 PM Re: last nite

you decadent old furball............very civilised.

hows the hog?

The Valley Vegan...........

If George Bush said that the Earth was flat, the headline would read, "Views Differ on Shape of the Earth"

so , I guess it`ll be there a while! The Valley Vegan..........fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: fine tho..the old one i gave to rebecca is in pieces all over the backyard more er less... she sez she's gonna fix it............... peter VV Aug 18, 2006 2:51 PM Re: last nite you decadent old furball............very civilised. hows the hog? The Valley

Vegan........... If George Bush said that the Earth was flat, the headline would read, "Views Differ on Shape of the Earth"Peter H

All New Mail – Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.

last nite was:

steamed fava beans(from the garden)

thinly sliced cucumbers and onions with rice wine vinegar

and fer the main course...

portabello mushroom tempura....

then we went out fer raw pie at Cafe gratitude

:)

" NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may

have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this

without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor

protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President. "

how did it come out, did you try it?

especially easy fer us, as i walked out the kitchen door and just harvested some cukes

Tara Van Nostrand Aug 26, 2006 7:11 AM Re: last nite

ok that sounds so good. I am so going to try the cucumbers and Onions with rice wine Vinegar. I need to start thinking like this. That is so easy and sounds so tasty.

-

fraggle

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 7:05 PM

last nite

last nite was:steamed fava beans(from the garden)thinly sliced cucumbers and onions with rice wine vinegar and fer the main course...portabello mushroom tempura....then we went out fer raw pie at Cafe gratitude:)"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."

If George Bush said that the Earth was flat, the headline would read, "Views Differ on Shape of the Earth"

What, you didnt grow the onions? The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: how did it come out, did you try it? especially easy fer us, as i walked out the kitchen door and just harvested some cukes :) Tara Van Nostrand Aug 26, 2006 7:11 AM Re: last nite ok that sounds so good. I am so going to try the cucumbers and Onions with rice wine Vinegar. I need to start thinking like this. That is so easy and sounds so tasty. - fraggle Wednesday, August 23, 2006 7:05 PM last nite last nite was:steamed fava beans(from the garden)thinly sliced cucumbers and onions with rice wine vinegar and fer the main course...portabello mushroom tempura....then we went out fer raw pie at Cafe gratitude:)"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President." If George Bush said that the Earth was flat, the headline would read, "Views Differ on Shape of the Earth"Peter H

Try the all-new Mail . "The New Version is radically easier to use" – The Wall Street Journal

well I didn't make that I decided to make a cucumber, shredded carrots and onion salad instead.

-

fraggle

Monday, August 28, 2006 11:16 AM

Re: last nite

especially easy fer us, as i walked out the kitchen door and just harvested some cukes

ok that sounds so good. I am so going to try the cucumbers and Onions with rice wine Vinegar. I need to start thinking like this. That is so easy and sounds so tasty.

-

fraggle

last nite

last nite was:steamed fava beans(from the garden)thinly sliced cucumbers and onions with rice wine vinegar and fer the main course...portabello mushroom tempura....then we went out fer raw pie at Cafe gratitude:)"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."

when we move soon I am going to try to grow a garden. I do not have a green thumb but with help from my mother I shouldn't have any problems. I envy those who have such great talent.

-

peter VV

Monday, August 28, 2006 3:19 PM

What, you didnt grow the onions?

The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) com> wrote:

-

fraggle

last nite

last nite was:steamed fava beans(from the garden)thinly sliced cucumbers and onions with rice wine vinegar and fer the main course...portabello mushroom tempura....then we went out fer raw pie at Cafe gratitude:)"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President." If George Bush said that the Earth was flat, the headline would read, "Views Differ on Shape of the Earth"

Peter H

Try the all-new Mail . "The New Version is radically easier to use" – The Wall Street Journal

Hi Tara~

I don't blame you, I love my garden and do not know what I would do

without it.

You can always post here for help too.

Nikki :)

, " Tara Van Nostrand " <et0ile13

wrote:

>

> when we move soon I am going to try to grow a garden. I do not have

a green thumb but with help from my mother I shouldn't have any

problems. I envy those who have such great talent.

>

>

not ready to harvest yet...

just the chives

-

peter VV

Monday, August 28, 2006 3:19 PM

What, you didnt grow the onions?

The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) com> wrote:

-

fraggle

last nite

last nite was:steamed fava beans(from the garden)thinly sliced cucumbers and onions with rice wine vinegar and fer the main course...portabello mushroom tempura....then we went out fer raw pie at Cafe gratitude:)"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President." If George Bush said that the Earth was flat, the headline would read, "Views Differ on Shape of the Earth"

Peter H

Try the all-new Mail . "The New Version is radically easier to use" The Wall Street Journal