IndiaDivine.org

Grumpy day - allegedly!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Wed Aug 30, 6:05 AM ET

LONDON (Reuters) - Feeling grumpy? Well, today is the day couples are

most likely to have an argument, according to a relationship expert.

The theory is that post-holiday blues combined with the end of the

summer and no more bank holidays until Christmas conspire together to

make August 30 the day tempers will fray.

Paula Hall, a sexual and relationship psychotherapist, said the

arguments can be explained by a simple equation: Post-Holiday

Depression + Financial Strains - Lack of Light/Domestic Chaos =

Relationship Stress.

" By August 30, tensions have reached an all time high, as couples

realise their summer is well and truly over, " Hall said.

" This often manifests itself in bickering and needless arguments which

is not healthy for the well-being of a relationship. "

Nah, it must be today in Wales, the way I had my nads chewed off by the wife as soon as she came home! The Valley Vegan...........heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote: Wed Aug 30, 6:05 AM ETLONDON (Reuters) - Feeling grumpy? Well, today is the day couples are most likely to have an argument, according to a relationship expert. The theory is that post-holiday blues combined with the end of the summer and no more bank holidays until Christmas conspire together to make August 30 the day tempers will fray.Paula Hall, a sexual and relationship psychotherapist, said the arguments can be explained by a simple equation: Post-Holiday Depression + Financial Strains - Lack of Light/Domestic Chaos = Relationship Stress."By August 30, tensions have reached an

all time high, as couples realise their summer is well and truly over," Hall said."This often manifests itself in bickering and needless arguments which is not healthy for the well-being of a relationship." To send an email to -

Oh dear - what have you been up to to cause that then :-)

Jo

-

peter VV

Thursday, August 31, 2006 7:21 PM

Re: Grumpy day - allegedly!

Nah, it must be today in Wales, the way I had my nads chewed off by the wife as soon as she came home!

The Valley Vegan...........heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:

Wed Aug 30, 6:05 AM ETLONDON (Reuters) - Feeling grumpy? Well, today is the day couples are most likely to have an argument, according to a relationship expert. The theory is that post-holiday blues combined with the end of the summer and no more bank holidays until Christmas conspire together to make August 30 the day tempers will fray.Paula Hall, a sexual and relationship psychotherapist, said the arguments can be explained by a simple equation: Post-Holiday Depression + Financial Strains - Lack of Light/Domestic Chaos = Relationship Stress."By August 30, tensions have reached an all time high, as couples realise their summer is well and truly over," Hall said."This often manifests itself in bickering and needless arguments which is not healthy for the well-being of a relationship." To send an email to -

Wish I knew? The Valley Vegan.............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Oh dear - what have you been up to to cause that then :-) Jo - peter VV Thursday, August 31, 2006 7:21 PM Re: Grumpy day - allegedly! Nah, it must be today in Wales, the way I had my nads chewed off by the wife as soon as she came home! The Valley Vegan...........heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote: Wed Aug 30, 6:05 AM ETLONDON (Reuters) - Feeling grumpy? Well, today is the day couples are most likely to have an argument, according to a relationship expert. The theory is that post-holiday blues combined with the end of the summer and no more bank holidays until Christmas conspire together to

make August 30 the day tempers will fray.Paula Hall, a sexual and relationship psychotherapist, said the arguments can be explained by a simple equation: Post-Holiday Depression + Financial Strains - Lack of Light/Domestic Chaos = Relationship Stress."By August 30, tensions have reached an all time high, as couples realise their summer is well and truly over," Hall said."This often manifests itself in bickering and needless arguments which is not healthy for the well-being of a relationship." To send an email to -

Hi Peter

>Nah, it must be today in Wales, the way I had my nads chewed off by the wife as soon as

> she came home!

The Welsh probably heard that England had that day on 30 August and decided to be different ;-)

BB

Peter

Still striving for independance............ The Valley Vegan................Peter Kebbell <metalscarab wrote: Hi Peter >Nah, it must be today in Wales, the way I had my nads chewed off by the wife as soon as > she came home! The Welsh probably heard that England had that day on 30 August and decided to be different ;-) BB Peter Peter H

Try the all-new Mail . "The New Version is radically easier to use" – The Wall Street Journal