Rate this topic

Guest guest

have a fun weekend ya'll

i'm finishing up my month end reports here at work..then out of here

i won't be back on til tuesday, as its Labor Day weekend

and i have no internet connection at home again

cheers

fraggle

" NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may

have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this

without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor

protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President. "

Geez, its alright for some!, just got home from work. Yipee day off tomorrow then back Monday............Labour day? can we adopt it? The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: have a fun weekend ya'lli'm finishing up my month end reports here at work..then out of herei won't be back on til tuesday, as its Labor Day weekendand i have no internet connection at home againcheersfraggle"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."To send an email to

-

We did have a bank holiday last weekend.

Jo

-

peter VV

Saturday, September 02, 2006 4:25 PM

Re: toodles

Geez, its alright for some!, just got home from work. Yipee day off tomorrow then back Monday............Labour day? can we adopt it?

The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

have a fun weekend ya'lli'm finishing up my month end reports here at work..then out of herei won't be back on til tuesday, as its Labor Day weekendand i have no internet connection at home againcheersfraggle"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."To send an email to -

stop complaining

ya gots May Day...........

peter VV Sep 2, 2006 8:25 AM Re: toodles

Geez, its alright for some!, just got home from work. Yipee day off tomorrow then back Monday............Labour day? can we adopt it?

have a fun weekend ya'lli'm finishing up my month end reports here at work..then out of herei won't be back on til tuesday, as its Labor Day weekendand i have no internet connection at home againcheersfraggle"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."To send an email to -

Hi Fraggle

OK... I'm intrigued by this Labor Day thing.... it's one of the few days you folks *don't* work in the US, and yet you call it *Labor* day - are you trying to fool us foreigners or something???? :-)

BB

Peter

On 07/09/06, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

stop complaining

peter VV Sep 2, 2006 8:25 AM

Re: toodles

have a fun weekend ya'lli'm finishing up my month end reports here at work..then out of herei won't be back on til tuesday, as its Labor Day weekend

and i have no internet connection at home againcheersfraggle " NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President. "

To send an email to -

thats what i said last week, when our warehouse was saying they couldn't get some books out

"so, come in monday, its called labor day, not goof off on the couch day"

they didn't appreciate it....

well..we have to have some sorta celebration of labor here...and bloody well can't have it in may......

Peter Kebbell Sep 8, 2006 12:20 AM Re: toodles

Hi Fraggle

OK... I'm intrigued by this Labor Day thing.... it's one of the few days you folks *don't* work in the US, and yet you call it *Labor* day - are you trying to fool us foreigners or something???? :-)

BB

Peter

On 07/09/06, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

stop complaining

peter VV Sep 2, 2006 8:25 AM Re: toodles

have a fun weekend ya'lli'm finishing up my month end reports here at work..then out of herei won't be back on til tuesday, as its Labor Day weekend and i have no internet connection at home againcheersfraggle"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President." To send an email to -