IndiaDivine.org

Liquorice Allsorts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

have you tryed them yet ??jo <jo.heartwork wrote: I see that Veganstore now has liquorice allsorts - 200g for £1.49. Jo

All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine

Tempting though it is, I still remember the marshmallow incident! and if the postage is the same, that small packet of allsorts will end up costing nearly five quid! The Valley Vegan................jo <jo.heartwork wrote: I see that Veganstore now has liquorice allsorts - 200g for £1.49. Jo Peter H

All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine

The Marshmallow incident pray tell Peter you

have me all curious now.

--- peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:

> Tempting though it is, I still remember the

> marshmallow incident! and if the postage is the

> same, that small packet of allsorts will end up

> costing nearly five quid!

>

> The Valley Vegan................

>

> jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

> I see that Veganstore now has liquorice

> allsorts - 200g for £1.49.

>

> Jo

>

>

>

> Peter H

>

>

>

>

> All new Mail " The new Interface is stunning

> in its simplicity and ease of use. " - PC Magazine

I doubt I willl - I was not particularly keen on allsorts. I thought others might be interested though.

Jo

-

louis stott

Sunday, September 10, 2006 12:52 PM

Re: Liquorice Allsorts

have you tryed them yet ??jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

I see that Veganstore now has liquorice allsorts - 200g for £1.49.

Jo

All water under the bridge now, short story - veganstore customer service stinks, and their products are not always as they appear in the photographs! so be warned. The Valley Vegan..............linda galvin <ljgukuk wrote: The Marshmallow incident pray tell Peter youhave me all curious now. --- peter VV wrote:> Tempting though it is, I still remember the> marshmallow incident! and if the postage is the> same, that small packet of allsorts will end up> costing nearly five quid!> > The Valley Vegan................> > jo wrote:> I see that Veganstore now has liquorice> allsorts - 200g for £1.49.> > Jo> > > > Peter H

> > > > > All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning> in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine To send an email to -