IndiaDivine.org

Eerie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

So..this has nuthin to do with anything

but

after work yesterday, rebecca made us a picnic (vegan chicken sandwiches,

hummous and mini pitas, apples, beer) and we decided to go hiking..somewhere

so..we went up to Tilden (local regional park)

funny thing is...at 3pm yesterday..it was about 80F..nice and sunny

by 4 the marine layer had started to flow in...dropped the temps down quick

get to oakland after work..still sunny....

get back to berkeley to go hiking, and its totally socked in...

anyways..tilden is up in the oakland/berkeley hills...so the marine layer slams

right into it

get there...and the fog is just billowing

go up a path neither off us had been on before...(which is almost odd, as we had

both been their a ton of times on different trails)..

head up into the hills

wind picks up

fog rolls on over the hills...flowing everywhere

soon couldn't see the other ridges at all..

and of course..we forgot how early it gets dark now...

did i mention rebecca has a fear of being in the woods in the dark?

(yet..she's fine camping..i don't get it..but..wotever)

so...we're walking along...everything is grey....waves of pearly fog flow over

us

no one on the trail but us and the dogs

gets darker

hovering detached nearby you can see big trees....

i made the mistake of quipping " couldn't you just imagine that tree over there

suddenly moving forward "

didn't go over well

anyways..

we end up going under a catherdral of trees

wind is blowing over head

mist is gathering on the limbs and leaves and pattering down around us.

branches are crashing down....

and..lotsa eucalyptus trees..which whine and squeal as the wind whips thru their

limbs...

very spooky

gets dark...

animals start scurrying off on either side..driving the dogs bonkers

rebecca is not happy..at all

it was so weird...all the trees we actually could see were shrouded, er had this

back pearlescent light shimmering beneath them..noises all around us, but

muted...

passed an owl on low limb..about 10' away..it just watched us...(i think it was

a screech owl, but really had to tell in the fog)

the whole environment was pure fodder fer every dang horror movie ever made....

it was great

heh

finally made it down to the road after about 2 hours...

had to walk all the way back to rebecca's car...

ended up going home and eating the picnic in our backyard

hahahaha

fraggle

If George Bush said that the Earth was flat, the headline would read, " Views

Differ on Shape of the Earth "

HI Fraggle

That sounds good :-) You should have saved it for Samhain! The woods at

night can be spooky. I certainly wouldn't go in the woods in the dark by

myself but enjoy it when there are a group of people. Unfortunately our

ritual group split up a while ago and we haven't had a full moon ritual for

a while - I miss them.

Jo

-

" fraggle " <EBbrewpunx

" vegan chat "

Thursday, September 14, 2006 4:58 PM

Eerie

> So..this has nuthin to do with anything

> but

> after work yesterday, rebecca made us a picnic (vegan chicken sandwiches,

hummous and mini pitas, apples, beer) and we decided to go hiking..somewhere

> so..we went up to Tilden (local regional park)

> funny thing is...at 3pm yesterday..it was about 80F..nice and sunny

> by 4 the marine layer had started to flow in...dropped the temps down

quick

> get to oakland after work..still sunny....

> get back to berkeley to go hiking, and its totally socked in...

> anyways..tilden is up in the oakland/berkeley hills...so the marine layer

slams right into it

> get there...and the fog is just billowing

> go up a path neither off us had been on before...(which is almost odd, as

we had both been their a ton of times on different trails)..

> head up into the hills

> wind picks up

> fog rolls on over the hills...flowing everywhere

> soon couldn't see the other ridges at all..

> and of course..we forgot how early it gets dark now...

> did i mention rebecca has a fear of being in the woods in the dark?

> (yet..she's fine camping..i don't get it..but..wotever)

> so...we're walking along...everything is grey....waves of pearly fog flow

over us

> no one on the trail but us and the dogs

> gets darker

> hovering detached nearby you can see big trees....

> i made the mistake of quipping " couldn't you just imagine that tree over

there suddenly moving forward "

> didn't go over well

> anyways..

> we end up going under a catherdral of trees

> wind is blowing over head

> mist is gathering on the limbs and leaves and pattering down around us.

> branches are crashing down....

> and..lotsa eucalyptus trees..which whine and squeal as the wind whips thru

their limbs...

> very spooky

> gets dark...

> animals start scurrying off on either side..driving the dogs bonkers

> rebecca is not happy..at all

> it was so weird...all the trees we actually could see were shrouded, er

had this back pearlescent light shimmering beneath them..noises all around

us, but muted...

> passed an owl on low limb..about 10' away..it just watched us...(i think

it was a screech owl, but really had to tell in the fog)

> the whole environment was pure fodder fer every dang horror movie ever

made....

> it was great

> heh

> finally made it down to the road after about 2 hours...

> had to walk all the way back to rebecca's car...

> ended up going home and eating the picnic in our backyard

> hahahaha

> fraggle

>

>

> If George Bush said that the Earth was flat, the headline would read,

" Views Differ on Shape of the Earth "

>

>

> To send an email to -

>

fog is very hot or miss around here

depends how low the marine layer drops

this was like fog in the western addition of SF....

>jo <jo.heartwork

>Sep 14, 2006 9:55 AM

>

>Re: Eerie

>

>HI Fraggle

>

>That sounds good :-) You should have saved it for Samhain! The woods at

>night can be spooky. I certainly wouldn't go in the woods in the dark by

>myself but enjoy it when there are a group of people. Unfortunately our

>ritual group split up a while ago and we haven't had a full moon ritual for

>a while - I miss them.

>

>Jo

>

Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always

glorify the hunter

Never mind the woods, some of the streets round here I wouldnt want to wander round on my own at night........20 years ago, well I wouldnt have cared less. The Valley Vegan................jo <jo.heartwork wrote: HI FraggleThat sounds good :-) You should have saved it for Samhain! The woods atnight can be spooky. I certainly wouldn't go in the woods in the dark bymyself but enjoy it when there are a group of people. Unfortunately ourritual group split up a while ago and we haven't had a full moon ritual fora while - I miss them.Jo-"fragglevegan chat" Thursday, September 14, 2006 4:58 PM Eerie> So..this has

nuthin to do with anything> but> after work yesterday, rebecca made us a picnic (vegan chicken sandwiches,hummous and mini pitas, apples, beer) and we decided to go hiking..somewhere> so..we went up to Tilden (local regional park)> funny thing is...at 3pm yesterday..it was about 80F..nice and sunny> by 4 the marine layer had started to flow in...dropped the temps downquick> get to oakland after work..still sunny....> get back to berkeley to go hiking, and its totally socked in...> anyways..tilden is up in the oakland/berkeley hills...so the marine layerslams right into it> get there...and the fog is just billowing> go up a path neither off us had been on before...(which is almost odd, aswe had both been their a ton of times on different trails)..> head up into the hills> wind picks up> fog rolls on over the hills...flowing everywhere> soon couldn't see the

other ridges at all..> and of course..we forgot how early it gets dark now...> did i mention rebecca has a fear of being in the woods in the dark?> (yet..she's fine camping..i don't get it..but..wotever)> so...we're walking along...everything is grey....waves of pearly fog flowover us> no one on the trail but us and the dogs> gets darker> hovering detached nearby you can see big trees....> i made the mistake of quipping "couldn't you just imagine that tree overthere suddenly moving forward"> didn't go over well> anyways..> we end up going under a catherdral of trees> wind is blowing over head> mist is gathering on the limbs and leaves and pattering down around us.> branches are crashing down....> and..lotsa eucalyptus trees..which whine and squeal as the wind whips thrutheir limbs...> very spooky> gets dark...> animals start scurrying

off on either side..driving the dogs bonkers> rebecca is not happy..at all> it was so weird...all the trees we actually could see were shrouded, erhad this back pearlescent light shimmering beneath them..noises all aroundus, but muted...> passed an owl on low limb..about 10' away..it just watched us...(i thinkit was a screech owl, but really had to tell in the fog)> the whole environment was pure fodder fer every dang horror movie evermade....> it was great> heh> finally made it down to the road after about 2 hours...> had to walk all the way back to rebecca's car...> ended up going home and eating the picnic in our backyard> hahahaha> fraggle>>> If George Bush said that the Earth was flat, the headline would read,"Views Differ on Shape of the Earth">>> To send an email to - >

Reminds me of the Herbert book The Fog, read that woah over 30 years ago? ish. The Valley Vegan................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: So..this has nuthin to do with anythingbutafter work yesterday, rebecca made us a picnic (vegan chicken sandwiches, hummous and mini pitas, apples, beer) and we decided to go hiking..somewhereso..we went up to Tilden (local regional park)funny thing is...at 3pm yesterday..it was about 80F..nice and sunnyby 4 the marine layer had started to flow in...dropped the temps down quickget to oakland after work..still sunny....get back to berkeley to go hiking, and its totally socked in...anyways..tilden is up in the oakland/berkeley hills...so the marine layer slams right into itget there...and the fog is just billowinggo

up a path neither off us had been on before...(which is almost odd, as we had both been their a ton of times on different trails)..head up into the hillswind picks upfog rolls on over the hills...flowing everywheresoon couldn't see the other ridges at all..and of course..we forgot how early it gets dark now...did i mention rebecca has a fear of being in the woods in the dark?(yet..she's fine camping..i don't get it..but..wotever)so...we're walking along...everything is grey....waves of pearly fog flow over usno one on the trail but us and the dogsgets darkerhovering detached nearby you can see big trees....i made the mistake of quipping "couldn't you just imagine that tree over there suddenly moving forward"didn't go over wellanyways..we end up going under a catherdral of treeswind is blowing over headmist is gathering on the limbs and leaves and pattering down around us.branches are crashing

down....and..lotsa eucalyptus trees..which whine and squeal as the wind whips thru their limbs...very spookygets dark...animals start scurrying off on either side..driving the dogs bonkersrebecca is not happy..at allit was so weird...all the trees we actually could see were shrouded, er had this back pearlescent light shimmering beneath them..noises all around us, but muted...passed an owl on low limb..about 10' away..it just watched us...(i think it was a screech owl, but really had to tell in the fog)the whole environment was pure fodder fer every dang horror movie ever made....it was greathehfinally made it down to the road after about 2 hours...had to walk all the way back to rebecca's car...ended up going home and eating the picnic in our backyardhahahahafraggleIf George Bush said that the Earth was flat, the headline would read, "Views Differ on Shape of the Earth"To send

an email to -

welsh vampires?

peter VV Sep 14, 2006 10:29 AM Re: Eerie

Never mind the woods, some of the streets round here I wouldnt want to wander round on my own at night........20 years ago, well I wouldnt have cared less.

The Valley Vegan................jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

HI FraggleThat sounds good :-) You should have saved it for Samhain! The woods atnight can be spooky. I certainly wouldn't go in the woods in the dark bymyself but enjoy it when there are a group of people. Unfortunately ourritual group split up a while ago and we haven't had a full moon ritual fora while - I miss them.Jo-"fragglevegan chat" Thursday, September 14, 2006 4:58 PM Eerie> So..this has nuthin to do with anything> but> after work yesterday, rebecca made us a picnic (vegan chicken sandwiches,hummous and mini pitas, apples, beer) and we decided to go hiking..somewhere> so..we went up to Tilden (local regional park)> funny thing is...at 3pm yesterday..it was about 80F..nice and sunny> by 4 the marine layer had started to flow in...dropped the temps downquick> get to oakland after work..still sunny....> get back to berkeley to go hiking, and its totally socked in...> anyways..tilden is up in the oakland/berkeley hills...so the marine layerslams right into it> get there...and the fog is just billowing> go up a path neither off us had been on before...(which is almost odd, aswe had both been their a ton of times on different trails)..> head up into the hills> wind picks up> fog rolls on over the hills...flowing everywhere> soon couldn't see the other ridges at all..> and of course..we forgot how early it gets dark now...> did i mention rebecca has a fear of being in the woods in the dark?> (yet..she's fine camping..i don't get it..but..wotever)> so...we're walking along...everything is grey....waves of pearly fog flowover us> no one on the trail but us and the dogs> gets darker> hovering detached nearby you can see big trees....> i made the mistake of quipping "couldn't you just imagine that tree overthere suddenly moving forward"> didn't go over well> anyways..> we end up going under a catherdral of trees> wind is blowing over head> mist is gathering on the limbs and leaves and pattering down around us.> branches are crashing down....> and..lotsa eucalyptus trees..which whine and squeal as the wind whips thrutheir limbs...> very spooky> gets dark...> animals start scurrying off on either side..driving the dogs bonkers> rebecca is not happy..at all> it was so weird...all the trees we actually could see were shrouded, erhad this back pearlescent light shimmering beneath them..noises all aroundus, but muted...> passed an owl on low limb..about 10' away..it just watched us...(i thinkit was a screech owl, but really had to tell in the fog)> the whole environment was pure fodder fer every dang horror movie evermade....> it was great> heh> finally made it down to the road after about 2 hours...> had to walk all the way back to rebecca's car...> ended up going home and eating the picnic in our backyard> hahahaha> fraggle>>> If George Bush said that the Earth was flat, the headline would read,"Views Differ on Shape of the Earth">>> To send an email to - >

vampire sheep! The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: welsh vampires? peter VV Sep 14, 2006 10:29 AM Re: Eerie Never mind the woods, some of the streets round here I wouldnt want to wander round on my own at night........20 years ago, well I wouldnt have cared less. The Valley Vegan................jo <jo.heartwork wrote: HI FraggleThat sounds good :-) You should have saved it for Samhain! The woods atnight can be spooky. I certainly wouldn't go in the woods in the dark bymyself but enjoy it when there are a group of people. Unfortunately ourritual group split up a while ago and we haven't had a full moon ritual fora while - I miss them.Jo-"fragglevegan chat" Thursday, September 14, 2006 4:58 PM Eerie> So..this has nuthin to do with anything> but> after work yesterday, rebecca made us a picnic (vegan chicken sandwiches,hummous and mini pitas, apples, beer) and we decided to go hiking..somewhere> so..we went up to Tilden (local regional park)> funny thing is...at 3pm yesterday..it was about 80F..nice and sunny> by 4

the marine layer had started to flow in...dropped the temps downquick> get to oakland after work..still sunny....> get back to berkeley to go hiking, and its totally socked in...> anyways..tilden is up in the oakland/berkeley hills...so the marine layerslams right into it> get there...and the fog is just billowing> go up a path neither off us had been on before...(which is almost odd, aswe had both been their a ton of times on different trails)..> head up into the hills> wind picks up> fog rolls on over the hills...flowing everywhere> soon couldn't see the other ridges at all..> and of course..we forgot how early it gets dark now...> did i mention rebecca has a fear of being in the woods in the dark?> (yet..she's fine camping..i don't get it..but..wotever)> so...we're walking along...everything is grey....waves of pearly fog flowover us> no one on the trail but

us and the dogs> gets darker> hovering detached nearby you can see big trees....> i made the mistake of quipping "couldn't you just imagine that tree overthere suddenly moving forward"> didn't go over well> anyways..> we end up going under a catherdral of trees> wind is blowing over head> mist is gathering on the limbs and leaves and pattering down around us.> branches are crashing down....> and..lotsa eucalyptus trees..which whine and squeal as the wind whips thrutheir limbs...> very spooky> gets dark...> animals start scurrying off on either side..driving the dogs bonkers> rebecca is not happy..at all> it was so weird...all the trees we actually could see were shrouded, erhad this back pearlescent light shimmering beneath them..noises all aroundus, but muted...> passed an owl on low limb..about 10' away..it just watched us...(i thinkit was a

screech owl, but really had to tell in the fog)> the whole environment was pure fodder fer every dang horror movie evermade....> it was great> heh> finally made it down to the road after about 2 hours...> had to walk all the way back to rebecca's car...> ended up going home and eating the picnic in our backyard> hahahaha> fraggle>>> If George Bush said that the Earth was flat, the headline would read,"Views Differ on Shape of the Earth">>> To send an email to - >

baa baa ..i vant to suck your grass...baa

peter VV Sep 14, 2006 10:46 AM Re: Eerie

vampire sheep!

The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

welsh vampires?

peter VV Sep 14, 2006 10:29 AM Re: Eerie

Never mind the woods, some of the streets round here I wouldnt want to wander round on my own at night........20 years ago, well I wouldnt have cared less.

The Valley Vegan................jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

HI FraggleThat sounds good :-) You should have saved it for Samhain! The woods atnight can be spooky. I certainly wouldn't go in the woods in the dark bymyself but enjoy it when there are a group of people. Unfortunately ourritual group split up a while ago and we haven't had a full moon ritual fora while - I miss them.Jo-"fragglevegan chat" Thursday, September 14, 2006 4:58 PM Eerie> So..this has nuthin to do with anything> but> after work yesterday, rebecca made us a picnic (vegan chicken sandwiches,hummous and mini pitas, apples, beer) and we decided to go hiking..somewhere> so..we went up to Tilden (local regional park)> funny thing is...at 3pm yesterday..it was about 80F..nice and sunny> by 4 the marine layer had started to flow in...dropped the temps downquick> get to oakland after work..still sunny....> get back to berkeley to go hiking, and its totally socked in...> anyways..tilden is up in the oakland/berkeley hills...so the marine layerslams right into it> get there...and the fog is just billowing> go up a path neither off us had been on before...(which is almost odd, aswe had both been their a ton of times on different trails)..> head up into the hills> wind picks up> fog rolls on over the hills...flowing everywhere> soon couldn't see the other ridges at all..> and of course..we forgot how early it gets dark now...> did i mention rebecca has a fear of being in the woods in the dark?> (yet..she's fine camping..i don't get it..but..wotever)> so...we're walking along...everything is grey....waves of pearly fog flowover us> no one on the trail but us and the dogs> gets darker> hovering detached nearby you can see big trees....> i made the mistake of quipping "couldn't you just imagine that tree overthere suddenly moving forward"> didn't go over well> anyways..> we end up going under a catherdral of trees> wind is blowing over head> mist is gathering on the limbs and leaves and pattering down around us.> branches are crashing down....> and..lotsa eucalyptus trees..which whine and squeal as the wind whips thrutheir limbs...> very spooky> gets dark...> animals start scurrying off on either side..driving the dogs bonkers> rebecca is not happy..at all> it was so weird...all the trees we actually could see were shrouded, erhad this back pearlescent light shimmering beneath them..noises all aroundus, but muted...> passed an owl on low limb..about 10' away..it just watched us...(i thinkit was a screech owl, but really had to tell in the fog)> the whole environment was pure fodder fer every dang horror movie evermade....> it was great> heh> finally made it down to the road after about 2 hours...> had to walk all the way back to rebecca's car...> ended up going home and eating the picnic in our backyard> hahahaha> fraggle>>> If George Bush said that the Earth was flat, the headline would read,"Views Differ on Shape of the Earth">>> To send an email to - >

We were in Cardiff one night at about midnight (about 22 years ago) looking for a hospital A & E for Peter. There was this chap walking along - we stopped beside him to ask him where the hospital was, and he legged it, which was rather worrying!!!

Jo

-

peter VV

Thursday, September 14, 2006 6:29 PM

Re: Eerie

The Valley Vegan................

The sheep that lived in the field where we camped in Sennybridge were lovely.

Jo

-

peter VV

Thursday, September 14, 2006 6:46 PM

vampire sheep!

The Valley Vegan..............

Weget whispy mist and fog here - it drifts and seems alive.

Jo-

" fraggle " <EBbrewpunx

Thursday, September 14, 2006 6:07 PM

> fog is very hot or miss around here

> depends how low the marine layer drops

> this was like fog in the western addition of SF....

Hi Peter

I can just see the sheep floating outside your window with its hoof scraping to get in, or maybe it might sit on a rocking chair :-)

BBJo

-

Peter

Thursday, September 14, 2006 7:55 PM

Hi Peter

>vampire sheep!

Well, there's some nightmares I could have done without ;-)

BB

Peter

Seem like someone was trying to tell ya something Frag!

Nikki :)

, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

>

> So..this has nuthin to do with anything

> but

> after work yesterday, rebecca made us a picnic (vegan chicken

sandwiches, hummous and mini pitas, apples, beer) and we decided to go

hiking..somewhere

> so..we went up to Tilden (local regional park)

> funny thing is...at 3pm yesterday..it was about 80F..nice and sunny

> by 4 the marine layer had started to flow in...dropped the temps

down quick

> get to oakland after work..still sunny....

> get back to berkeley to go hiking, and its totally socked in...

> anyways..tilden is up in the oakland/berkeley hills...so the marine

layer slams right into it

> get there...and the fog is just billowing

> go up a path neither off us had been on before...(which is almost

odd, as we had both been their a ton of times on different trails)..

> head up into the hills

> wind picks up

> fog rolls on over the hills...flowing everywhere

> soon couldn't see the other ridges at all..

> and of course..we forgot how early it gets dark now...

> did i mention rebecca has a fear of being in the woods in the dark?

> (yet..she's fine camping..i don't get it..but..wotever)

> so...we're walking along...everything is grey....waves of pearly fog

flow over us

> no one on the trail but us and the dogs

> gets darker

> hovering detached nearby you can see big trees....

> i made the mistake of quipping " couldn't you just imagine that tree

over there suddenly moving forward "

> didn't go over well

> anyways..

> we end up going under a catherdral of trees

> wind is blowing over head

> mist is gathering on the limbs and leaves and pattering down around us.

> branches are crashing down....

> and..lotsa eucalyptus trees..which whine and squeal as the wind

whips thru their limbs...

> very spooky

> gets dark...

> animals start scurrying off on either side..driving the dogs bonkers

> rebecca is not happy..at all

> it was so weird...all the trees we actually could see were shrouded,

er had this back pearlescent light shimmering beneath them..noises all

around us, but muted...

> passed an owl on low limb..about 10' away..it just watched us...(i

think it was a screech owl, but really had to tell in the fog)

> the whole environment was pure fodder fer every dang horror movie

ever made....

> it was great

> heh

> finally made it down to the road after about 2 hours...

> had to walk all the way back to rebecca's car...

> ended up going home and eating the picnic in our backyard

> hahahaha

> fraggle

>

>

> If George Bush said that the Earth was flat, the headline would

read, " Views Differ on Shape of the Earth "

>

wot? don't walk in the woods with my partner at nite??

:)

>earthstrm <earthstorm

>Sep 14, 2006 7:40 PM

>

> Re: Eerie

>

>Seem like someone was trying to tell ya something Frag!

>

>Nikki :)

>

>

> , fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

>>

>> So..this has nuthin to do with anything

>> but

>> after work yesterday, rebecca made us a picnic (vegan chicken

>sandwiches, hummous and mini pitas, apples, beer) and we decided to go

>hiking..somewhere

>> so..we went up to Tilden (local regional park)

>> funny thing is...at 3pm yesterday..it was about 80F..nice and sunny

>> by 4 the marine layer had started to flow in...dropped the temps

>down quick

>> get to oakland after work..still sunny....

>> get back to berkeley to go hiking, and its totally socked in...

>> anyways..tilden is up in the oakland/berkeley hills...so the marine

>layer slams right into it

>> get there...and the fog is just billowing

>> go up a path neither off us had been on before...(which is almost

>odd, as we had both been their a ton of times on different trails)..

>> head up into the hills

>> wind picks up

>> fog rolls on over the hills...flowing everywhere

>> soon couldn't see the other ridges at all..

>> and of course..we forgot how early it gets dark now...

>> did i mention rebecca has a fear of being in the woods in the dark?

>> (yet..she's fine camping..i don't get it..but..wotever)

>> so...we're walking along...everything is grey....waves of pearly fog

>flow over us

>> no one on the trail but us and the dogs

>> gets darker

>> hovering detached nearby you can see big trees....

>> i made the mistake of quipping " couldn't you just imagine that tree

>over there suddenly moving forward "

>> didn't go over well

>> anyways..

>> we end up going under a catherdral of trees

>> wind is blowing over head

>> mist is gathering on the limbs and leaves and pattering down around us.

>> branches are crashing down....

>> and..lotsa eucalyptus trees..which whine and squeal as the wind

>whips thru their limbs...

>> very spooky

>> gets dark...

>> animals start scurrying off on either side..driving the dogs bonkers

>> rebecca is not happy..at all

>> it was so weird...all the trees we actually could see were shrouded,

>er had this back pearlescent light shimmering beneath them..noises all

>around us, but muted...

>> passed an owl on low limb..about 10' away..it just watched us...(i

>think it was a screech owl, but really had to tell in the fog)

>> the whole environment was pure fodder fer every dang horror movie

>ever made....

>> it was great

>> heh

>> finally made it down to the road after about 2 hours...

>> had to walk all the way back to rebecca's car...

>> ended up going home and eating the picnic in our backyard

>> hahahaha

>> fraggle

>>

>>

>> If George Bush said that the Earth was flat, the headline would

>read, " Views Differ on Shape of the Earth "

>>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>To send an email to -

>

Hi Jo

>I can just see the sheep floating outside your window with its hoof scraping to get in, or

> maybe it might sit on a rocking chair :-)

I can just see the far-side cartoon now :-)

BB

Peter

Hi Jo,

Sound like you're pagan. I've an interest in paganism (as well as

Buddhism and Jainism) and do something special on the pagan celebration

days. I hope to be going to stonehenge for the autumn equinox on

saturday morning.

Eco

, " jo " <jo.heartwork wrote:

>

> HI Fraggle

>

> That sounds good :-) You should have saved it for Samhain! The

woods at

> night can be spooky. I certainly wouldn't go in the woods in the

dark by

> myself but enjoy it when there are a group of people. Unfortunately

our

> ritual group split up a while ago and we haven't had a full moon

ritual for

> a while - I miss them.

>

> Jo

>

Hi Eco

I am Pagan - nice to meet another :-)

Do you live in south England? We go to the Wilmington celebrations more

often than not.

BB

Jo

-

" Eco " <ecoveego

Friday, September 15, 2006 10:06 AM

> Hi Jo,

> Sound like you're pagan. I've an interest in paganism (as well as

> Buddhism and Jainism) and do something special on the pagan celebration

> days. I hope to be going to stonehenge for the autumn equinox on

> saturday morning.

> Eco

>

> , " jo " <jo.heartwork wrote:

> >

> > HI Fraggle

> >

> > That sounds good :-) You should have saved it for Samhain! The

> woods at

> > night can be spooky. I certainly wouldn't go in the woods in the

> dark by

> > myself but enjoy it when there are a group of people. Unfortunately

> our

> > ritual group split up a while ago and we haven't had a full moon

> ritual for

> > a while - I miss them.

> >

> > Jo

> >

>

>

>

To send an email to -

>

LOL - Me too - especially the rocking chair. It would be difficult for a vampire sheep to keep out of the sun though. Have you seen any sheep spontaneously combusting?

BBJo

-

Peter Kebbell

Friday, September 15, 2006 9:17 AM

Hi Jo

>I can just see the sheep floating outside your window with its hoof scraping to get in, or

> maybe it might sit on a rocking chair :-)

I can just see the far-side cartoon now :-)

BB

Peter

Hi Jo

>LOL - Me too - especially the rocking chair. It would be difficult for a vampire sheep to keep out of the sun though. Have you seen any sheep spontaneously

> combusting?My goodness - you really do have it in for the sheep, don't you :-)

I haven't actually seen it happen - but I have heard stories of spontaneously combusting sheep...

BB

Peter

HI Peter

Not really - I like sheep :-)

I thought I was joking - didn't know it really happened!!!

BBJo

-

Peter

Friday, September 15, 2006 7:25 PM

Hi Jo

>LOL - Me too - especially the rocking chair. It would be difficult for a vampire sheep to keep out of the sun though. Have you seen any sheep spontaneously

> combusting?My goodness - you really do have it in for the sheep, don't you :-)

I haven't actually seen it happen - but I have heard stories of spontaneously combusting sheep...

BB

Peter

I have heard tales of extreme cases where cattle have had large build up of methane, and exploded. The Valley Vegan.................Peter <metalscarab wrote: Hi Jo >LOL - Me too - especially the rocking chair. It would be difficult for a vampire sheep to keep out of the sun though. Have you seen any sheep spontaneously > combusting?My goodness - you really do have it in for the sheep, don't you :-) I haven't actually

seen it happen - but I have heard stories of spontaneously combusting sheep... BB Peter Peter H

Try the all-new Mail . "The New Version is radically easier to use" – The Wall Street Journal

Perhaps...

Perhaps not...

:)

Nikki

, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

>

> wot? don't walk in the woods with my partner at nite??

> :)

>

>

> >earthstrm <earthstorm

> >Sep 14, 2006 7:40 PM

> >

> > Re: Eerie

> >

> >Seem like someone was trying to tell ya something Frag!

> >

> >Nikki :)

MM Jo :)

I do in in the sunny south. I've read about the group that organise the

Long Man of Wilmington events (Anderida Gorsedd?), but so far haven't

managed to get to the events myself. I have visited the Long Man a few

times over the years though and am a keen ancient site fan (although

the Long Man isn't quite as ancient as first thought!), he's still very

impressive though.

BB

Eco

, " jo " <jo.heartwork wrote:

>

> Hi Eco

>

> I am Pagan - nice to meet another :-)

>

> Do you live in south England? We go to the Wilmington celebrations

more

> often than not.

>

> BB

> Jo

>

>

Oooooooooooooh!

Jo

-

peter VV

Friday, September 15, 2006 8:42 PM

I have heard tales of extreme cases where cattle have had large build up of methane, and exploded.

The Valley Vegan.................